It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

I like catching and being fully responsible for things I kill such as fish. I feel like it is less tainted compared to store bought if you accept full responsibility. I even mentally thank the fish :p

This is the only way to see it IMHO. I fully agree with your sentiment. You must look at it as a sacrifice in the name of your guiding light, and allow yourself to be humbled by such appreciation.

Enjoy your journey...

AAC

[edit on 5-8-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Funny the subject came up, this is all too weird. I just went fishing for the first time in over 20 years the other day. I went out on my tenant's boat Wednesday night and caught some bluefish and some bass. We were out for 3 hours and caught about 1 each. I let mine go, I dont eat bluefish, and my friends kept theirs. I looked at this thing die and I said to myself they better make sure they eat you. I also thought that this fish was dying an honorable death.

The fish brain is inferior to all brains, even that of the insect. Its not like a whale or dolphin, those are separated into the mammalian category like us. Fish are instinctive only. There is no cerebal cortex, or reptila found in reptiles and birds. The same reptila is found in humans, the reptile brain is a component of ours. It plays a major role in our instinctive behaviour.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We are the future relatives in a bigger world to come.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
The fish brain is inferior to all brains, even that of the insect.

And this justifies your assault how? Spirit has relatively little to do with brain.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

we as a race have to stop eating meat. It's that important. You ascend so much quicker without it.

Really? I am not seeing a trend of vegetarians with significantly superior spiritual growth.

Do our teeth look like a carnivore's teeth? No.

Yes actually they do. Pay attention to your canines and sub-canines.

Anything that is synthesized is not absorbed by the organic body.

Oh really? I guess the whole pharmaceutical industry produces placebos.

Eat fish if you must, It's clean to do so since the fish is full of minerals. And also, eat the fish raw! The minute you cook something, is the minute you add carcinogens to it. Raw is the only way to eat fish.

Fish is full of pollutants and heavy metals such as mercury. Hardly the most clean source of meat. Cooking does not add carcinogens, it destroys microorganisms that would made you sick at best, introduce parasites at worst.

Hormones. I only drink Soymilk. Hormones in milk kill. Simple. They kill. They affect our naturual hormone production.

Soymilk is considerable high in estrogen precursors. Not beneficial for men. I agree that certain constituents in animal milk affect our natural hormone profile.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
When will the next major event/catastrophe occur, that affects the world as a whole? And if you know of it what will it be? Thanks Menguard!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Fish is full of pollutants and heavy metals such as mercury. Hardly the most clean source of meat. Cooking does not add carcinogens, it destroys microorganisms that would made you sick at best, introduce parasites at worst.

This can be regarded as a negative statement, you forget the positive. Everything has dichotomy and noting is without its vices. But Raw meat allows you to get all of the Omega 3 fatty acid and Ormus elements as well. M state elements are not absorbed fully when meat is cooked. Fish has a high amount of this so called brain food. Frying is bad for you if you fry in Olive Oil ?? Olive oil is healthy, but frying in it takes away its vitality.

Good point about Soymilk, I just did some research, I might need some more confirmations.

Vegeterians can all describe a change in personality that occurs when they stop eating meat. I know, I stopped almost a year now. Fish is necassary because protein is hard to get in nut form, bean and egg/milk/cheese. Meat will eventually be eliminated from my diet all together.

Hunting for fish is ok if you backed up in bills and want a free meal. Survival of the fittest? Purpose? I don't know, if you think it's wrong, please say so clearly and describe why.

Soon we will only need brain food. Our bodies are slowly getting thinner and weaker in frame, we dont need our bodies much anymore. The digital age is too convenient and we are enslaved by machines and computers in a sense that we make them do everything for us, therefore causing nature to adapt accordingly and eventually humanity could progress into occupying thinner, slower, weaker bodies.

The next catastrophic event will be one of consistency. Not classified as one, but a holistic approach to terrorism. "Agra-Terrorism" is already in effect. This is why I say stop eating meat, and eggs and dairy, because the farming community is at war.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fallacy
When will the next major event/catastrophe occur, that affects the world as a whole? And if you know of it what will it be? Thanks Menguard!

Answer:Three thousand twelve, 3012.People joining space commissions.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
We are conscious mirco-cobeic beings;Existing (within) the cells of a space body, inside somebodys -internal stimuli- response.Nothing more than cells agitating, creating a wave of stimula, felt through the whole of all existances, inside and out.Earth is connected to all chains of existances.There is no time frame that Earth doesn't exist.If one can break down the physiological,psychological, nervous system, cardio vascular and so on.They would see a being existing within another being, within another being, etc.We are nowhere and everwhere.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Everything man has, is _linked from another existance.
We are pulling in other thoughtforms from other space continuims, from other time intervals, from other departure rates, from other histories, from other futures, from others past, and simultaneously wholes.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
We are far more important than "cells" although I agree with the analagy. But you will have to pull the "meaning" and "beauty" out of your heart to see in a new light.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
We are far more important than "cells" although I agree with the analagy. But you will have to pull the "meaning" and "beauty" out of your heart to see in a new light.

Remember cells have 'regenerative capabilities'.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not to worry Menguard, I was addressing all. I appreciate your analagys. Although in my current stage of being I feel there is nothing more important that recognizing the innate beauty of creation. I would personally avoid any oversight where we are reduced to numbers or cells. Although the network indeed operates thus.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Even the minutest detail, can show the way to intervention.Creation is a faucet of being so magnificent only potential resides within.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I would personally avoid any oversight where we are reduced to numbers or cells. Although the network indeed operates thus.

Infinite possibilities, Infinite power, Infinite Love, Infinity.

Life is connected.

Everything.

The root cause of every problem in the world is the illusion of our separation. Our fall from Spirit.

Plants and animals recognize their part in reality. They have a direct connection to Source and do not need any interpretation for their experiences.

Simply Being.

We as human beings spend a significant less amount of Being than 'Human' .

'We are imperfect.' That idea focuses our attention on the 'bad' parts of ourselves, and not the Divinity like Steve is explaining (my perception, I could be wrong).

We must recognize our imperfections, but always strive to BE perfect. Be ourselves, Be as Self. As One.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good talk guys.

I think we all basically agree, no? And point out different faucets of the situation.

Even the most dignified oneness should not subtract from individual pursuit. Creation must be varied, an art gallery is composed of a hundred minds.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
menguard, I have been having pressure on the top of my head for some time now. There is no real time frame when exactly it happens, but I notice it more when I am tired and ready for bed.

Sometimes a high pitch will start to get louder and louder. I can notice sometimes when its my heart beating really fast as compared to when its an outside noise. I don't know if its coming through my ears or if its all in my head...

Anything?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Biggie, you can forget it being just you. I been continuously drinking Valerium tea to help me sleep. I need some time of sleep aid to sleep otherwise I will never fall asleep. On some nights, I feel so energized that as soon as I begin to fall asleep, I wake up with an energy surge that makes some muscles twitch like when you turn on an air conditioner for the first time and the whole box shakes.

Biggie, this can be due to our hypersensitivity. We spoke about this diagnosis and knowing you have similair symptoms is comforting to know, and im not alone. Anyways, When we begin to fall asleep, we enter a theta phase. Theta frequency is like a strong daydream. Deep REM sleep I believe is when our brain switches to it's Delta frequency, we operate at about 2 cycles a second, very slow and this is when we are in deep REM sleep. Dreams occur in this mode. Memory engrams are work here. So I believe that when we are in Theta, we tend to be to sensitive to things in this range and we remain stuck in limbo, refraining from entering the final Delta mode and our brain goes right back into Alpha mode, which is almost full alertness. Only our Beta frequency allows us to be alert to our fullest potential, however, we only switch to Beta when our lives are in danger, and adrenaline is pumping through our veins.

Menguard... "Beuracracy is the only constant in the universe"

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
mind and body are one!

It is to not let our heads, hearts be troubled that much; to unlock freedom. What we believe is put forth in action. This is just what you are.

It's like we take on sides onto eachother.

what we need is a topic to surrender to, observate and constructive meanings we have to share with eachother. Then we can form a dialect of our own and form a bunch, or a group. maybe what we talk about is the universe with God in it. There is no universe, there is only your mind and your body, and the secrets it holds.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And so the creation that exists outside, exists inside.We are limitless when it comes to our ability to create marvels inside and out our lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join