It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
One of the nicest posts I've read in a long time - thanks EW!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hello menguard,

A certain member told me alot of information about a subject which I think you may be talking about (I haven't read alot of the pages). Basically I want to know if you know what selfless told me because if you do I want to know if what he told me was the truth, as I'm having trouble accepting it.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Kappo]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
EW, I liked what you said in your last post. Everything is only Everything to us only, the observers.

Many Quantum Theorists use this popular slogan:

"There is no material reality except at the instant of observation"

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
after having read all 255 pages, I cant believe how simple this is

good job

personally, I dont recall my access to the akashic records when I do what I do, Props for being able to recall...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
after having read all 255 pages, I cant believe how simple this is

Congrats!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I am looking for some guidance. I try to affect others as positively as I can, without attaching some dogma/cause or ego to it. I really like the freedom that comes with this attitude. Instead of doing it for a religion or something, I just do it because I want to, but it's positive. I try to show people respect and attention and understanding in pretty much all my interactions throughout the day. I've been doing this a while, but it just doesn't feel like enough anymore.

I am looking for some kind of charity work to do in my spare time. Something positive. But I am having trouble finding something to do that doesn't have some ulterior cause or motive behind it, or some religious/political affiliation. I mean a lot of charities are "faith based" and that's not the example I want to set, because I don't think people should just assume I was led into doing it by mainstream religion for example, and they will. Is that wrong? I mean I want to set an example of freedom and positivity, is that wrong?

Should I not be worried about the example I set at all?

So I'm looking for some guidance on how to use this spare time. I hope my post gave you some insights into what sort of situation I am in. I'm ready for a change in my life. I'm open to pretty much anything. Any ideas, I could try them all.. there is time lol

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Novise, you caught me at a good time. I went for a long walk today to think about changes as well. The fact that you write about what you want proves that you want change real bad, so logic would dictate that when a human usually takes time to write about plans, and discuss positivity with others, the chances of the person making positive changes are high. We must forget our short term way of life and forget the drama we create to get us by week to week.

One way of doing it Novise is by becoming a philantropist. Money is needed. Money changes the human persona towards negative social structures and bad influences. Variety and an abundence of options can cause a spending disease to infect the common human. Therefore, most people with money do the wrong things with it. About 99.9% of people on this planet I assume. It's nature, I know I'm evolved past the point of being controlled by a search for power beyond of what is sufficient for my survival.

Or you must live your life for God only. God the label, whatever your belief system is, it will work if you give up self for the future of your species and perhaps your next life and next life after that. You might live poor, with a roof over your head, you will be healthier because you will be eating cheap healthy nuts, fruits and only water and teas, beans on a good day, you wont have much money if you become a monk, a priest, minister of any sort. You will be without the money to cause temptations. Therefore you are separating your body from the number of possibilities it can be tempted when your wallet is full on a Friday pay day and there will be no rub and tug to go to, and no Outback Steakhouse to eat at. But...

Another thing we won't have is distractions, and less problems. Therefore more time to serve mankind by writing books, and spreading a good word to a child acting wild in the street or performing other miracles by telling the man having a bad day that the sun is shining and the air is clean. Lead by example, it can cause a chain reaction that will lead to more acting the same little by little, over a span of years untill the human utopia is finally reached.

[edit on 8/9/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
wait does you higher self tell you who i am??

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"The Earths surface has been precisionally fine tuned for a more precise rotation"

The Earths rotation has been corrected through sound waves, from outer space.

Light EMITS sound waves.

And the cosmic rays that preside into our atmosphere are a stabilizer for the earths atmosphere to move at correct or greater speeds.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
wait does you higher self tell you who i am??

Answer:A friend.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Where do all of us come from?
Answer:The future/space/earth coglomerates.

When does the Earth go supernova?
Answer:Three thousand years from now.

Who are we?
Answer:Messengers of the Great Internal Sun.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Hello menguard,

A certain member told me alot of information about a subject which I think you may be talking about (I haven't read alot of the pages). Basically I want to know if you know what selfless told me because if you do I want to know if what he told me was the truth, as I'm having trouble accepting it.

Just incase you haven't seen.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
When does a planet go supernova?
Answer:When it uses up its (life expectancy- charge), it expells its outer shell.

Does a planet have a soul?
Answer:Yes, as do people.

What are humans graduating to?
ANSWER:To the LIGHT.Real people.

What will we embody?
Answer:A different life force/Silicone bodies.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hello menguard,

Just incase you haven't seen.

Please state your cause and point.And I will be at your service.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well I did, read it again.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Answer:Yes, changing speeds is a way to interdevlelop common sense, which is uncommon for most.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Yes, changing speeds is a way to interdevlelop common sense, which is uncommon for most.

Okay anyway, I don't know how to phrase my question any better so basically: the member 'selfless' told me some information about when a soul is in it's final life, and some of the things that will happen. He said that I was in my final life, and he was too. What I want to know is: Did he make it all up? >>

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Okay anyway, I don't know how to phrase my question any better so basically: the member 'selfless' told me some information about when a soul is in it's final life, and some of the things that will happen. He said that I was in my final life, and he was too. What I want to know is: Did he make it all up? >>

Answer:No, the gig is up.We all are, this is the deciding point of going home, staying put, or moving on to bigger and better things, enjoy, this is the BRINK OF EXISTANCE.This is the time where the soul decides where it wants to be placed by 'soul meausurement'.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Answer:No, the gig is up.We all are, this is the deciding point of going home, staying put, or moving on to bigger and better things, enjoy, this is the BRINK OF EXISTANCE.This is the time where the soul decides where it wants to be placed by 'soul meausurement'.

Ok ok so, if selfless is right and this would be my last life, where would I go?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
A new chapter will be written of Earth and that project will be sound in body judgement.This chapter will erase past mistakes and create new lands to live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join