It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Will See Aliens in 2010?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by sphinx551

If you could post please the results...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hubpages.com...

sylvia browne FTL

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

Montell seems to be a UFO and aliens fan and at the end of the show he snuck in a quick questions about aliens. Will we see aliens in the coming year.

Sylvia Browne said no, but they will officially show themselves to us in 2010.

So however you take it, there is the news.

Well this makes somewhat sense. One of my predictions for 2010 is that somebody sees a UFO over the white house. But they don't land.

I hope that I'm not stepping on any body else toes here, but here's my thread of my predictions for next year. www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Seeing as how UFOs are spotted every year, I don't imagine that 2010 will be any different. Will we be presented with an instance of the phenomena that offers clear-cut answers as to what we're dealing with? I suspect not. Realistically, the same kinds of things will happen in 2010 that have happened in the last 50 years.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Persephone1

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Also, but dont quote me on this, I believe in 2004 she said that the truth about UFO's would be revealed to the public within 5 years.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Dulcimer]

Well, we are 5 years later. Almost ending here in a week and a half. Still waiting...

LMAO!! 2005 thread???

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It would appear pointless to dig this thread up (although here I am contributing) considering she was pointed out to be a fraud :/

As someone else had previously stated, if we do get disclosure in 2010 then it was just a coincidence that she got it right lol.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sometimes, I really dont understand you guys here.

DISCLOSURE AREADY HAPPENED!!!

Gosh, what do you want to hear that you didnt already hear from numerous heads of state, credible witness and even just recently - the Vatican?

Obama to tell you UFO are real at a State of the Union address???? And then unable to answer anything else on why are they here and had the govt been in contact with its occupants?

REASONS WHY GOVTS WILL NOT ADMIT TO CONTACT.
========================================

1. National Security and Interest

Bulgaria has admitted to contact. So had a few other states. BUT they HAD NOT shared what they learned. These aliens are representatives of a higher advance civilisation than those on Earth.

Their knowledge is immense, and if it can be kept confidential without sharing to the rest of the world, that country alone may rise to become a super-power or gain the most benefit in contacting with the rest of the alien's civilisation.

Thus, most nations would rather keep quiet, as they had been doing so for decades.

If you want a worldwide simultaneous broadcast of CONTACT, dream on. It will never happen. Just be glad for the technology that had been passed down by the aliens. Our tech could not had possibly advance within 50 years and less, from bi-planes to rockets, typewriters to home computers, when we took 4000 years of civilisation just to discover the steam engine.

The closest one can get to learning alien tech and society, will be our children and theirs, filtered down and plaguarised as works by humans till the benefits of the alien race beocmes more apparant and comprehension of their intentions becomes less of a presumed threat.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

DISCLOSURE AREADY HAPPENED!!!

Come on man, please don't display your lack of logic, reason and common sense so publicly, it only serves to discount anything further you say. If disclosure "has already happened" we wouldn't be debating it in the manner we are. Why you can't understand that is beyond me, but I suspect your biased because of your fantasies and beliefs, which often get in the way of one using their brain to think through this subject seriously.

There will be no "disclosure" in 2010. I will revisit this ignorant thread at the end of 2010 to point out how I was right and why I was right. But that wont matter, because the same ignorance that results in a thread like this will only produce a "disclosure in 2011" thread...which will be as devoid of logic, reason and common sense as this one is.

Sorry guys, your desire to be involved in this subject has led to many of you with the inability to see the big picture and to properly exercise the parts of your brain that are responsible for logic, reason and common sense.

Hate me all you want for raining on your "religion", but don't hate the messenger, lol. And I WILL be right on this.....what will be your excuses? Might as well start thinking of them now so you can have something that doesn't make you look as foolish as the other guy's idea.

People wonder why I say logic, reason and common sense so much. Really?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You dare claim the rubbish you wrote as logic and common sense?

LOL! Dont you even have any sense of shame? No ...wait..i guess pride in your ignorance overwhemed recognition of your own stupidity.

Cheers. You are good material to be ignored if you continue on with your rubbish.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
No

We won't.

You will never ever see aliens in your lifetime and neither will anyone else ever, because they don't exist.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
No

We won't.

You will never ever see aliens in your lifetime and neither will anyone else ever, because they don't exist.

ty, this was well worth reading, gave me a very good laugh.

i pity your ignorance sir.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I wouldn't go so far as to say they don't exist. After all, nobody can prove a negative. But if there are "aliens," the year 2010 would have no more statistically greater chance of them appearing in all their reptilian glory than 2011, or 20,011, for that matter.

If we knew how many aliens there were out there, we might have a little better chance of figuring out the probability of them showing up. If they're thick as flies, then sure, they could be saying a big public hello to us next year. If we're the only living creatures in the whole universe (and we might be), then ain't nobody ever going to show up never.

Just have to wait and see. I'm not going to hold my breath, though.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We need an official disclosure. I know disclosure already happened, and I honestly don't think that the Galactic federation or the benevolent aliens want to keep this quiet anymore. In order for us to be part of that we have to grow as a planet, be in a new state of mind and spirit, by doing what we are doing we will never get there, we will destroy ourselves, in order for us to keep moving into a new conciousness we have to have disclosure and then humanitiy will take it from there. when I say Humanity, I mean by people.... People will stop thinking about what is the new pair of hot sneakers out there, or who is dating who in hollywood, but they will be face with a new reality a HIGHER reality... and then we will stop being the babies we are in the universe and start making our first steps as a planet

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No

We won't.

Oh please!!! they don't exist? mmmmmm NASA doesn't exist either right ?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If they didn't exist, humans on Earth wouldn't exist either. Think about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If you want to see aliens all you have to do is look for them and they will find you.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
If you want to see aliens all you have to do is look for them and they will find you.

Or put the Law of Attraction to work and constantly think of them being attracted to you and sooner or later the aliens will come.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
what makes 2010 better for disclosure

i mean ...why not 2014, 2050, 3456

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
WE DONT KNOW IF THEY EVER COME, BUT I DO KNOW ALIENS EXIST, WHO EVER SAID THAT ALIENS DONT EXIST, THEY ARE NAIVE IGNORANT, AND STUPID.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traumacrazy
i mean ...why not 2014, 2050, 3456

It could be any date when the government decides it's time to disclose.

or

Some people probably think the disclosure has to happen before 2012.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by sphinx551]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join