It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Will See Aliens in 2010?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
To answer the anti-christ

He will come and god will let him reign for seven years and he will make hitler look like a little boy from the massacres he will concure, but everything he willl try to do, he will fail. He will unite the earth and there will be one currency around the world, also the mark of the beats will be on your wrist, he will give everyone who follows him one, so they can use it to buy food. Christians will not take this mark and so they wont be able to get supplies. With technology we have today its not hard to imagine barcodes on people. He willl be very strong and convince people he is good and christians are all the problem. Well life will go on, but only for seven years when he rules. Yes of course Ufos will be greater because, if anyone ever noticed, they only come when catastrophes are occuring on earth, and the anti-christ will cause a catastrophe. as for the weather, its becoming horrible and will get worse..really bad, michele hayek has predicted it

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
What do the dracos want from us..do they want to help us or hurt us..do they want us as slaves...because we already are!...of course life will go on..when we die..our soul reincarnates...i just dont understand why other aliens will sit back and let us die,when we cant even help ourselves...if revelations is part of there agenda...who will be this person named micael who fights the dragon..is michael also a dragon too...what you are saying doesnt make sense...why do you even try to tell ppl this stuff if it cant help us at all...all you saying is that we should give all our power over to them..

Well he is telling you this stuff because most of these prophecies written have been fulfilled and we cant do anything to stop it, theres too much evil in the world to ever stop this revelation from us

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

When you read a thread you dont have to agree with it, you dont read a thread only if you believe it. He has a different opinion and is challenging your "conspiracy" with his. So he has every right to come on this site.

I wasn't challenging his right to be on the site, thats not what I was trying to say, what I wanted to know was what he found interesting about it thats all. As i said in the past, everyone is entitled to their own opinion as am I.

Kind Regards
Merge

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Here's the thing, its exactly like star trek.

This universe isn't design over star trek, it's designed after Tenchi Muyo.

The Aliens who are 'good' do not participate in the influence of overthrowing negative influences on other species planets. Their philosophy is, if we cannot overcome the victimisation our selves, then basically we should rot. We need to learn from our own experiences, this is a cosmic law.

Actually no... the cosmic law of good is that those that do a difference make a difference. Those that desire destruction would take no part in fixing it up. That is the law of existence. Everyone possesses both good and evil, except for one race of beings, and what can be seen as good for one race of beings can be seen as bad to another. The Annunaki aren't trying to achieve anything out of us. If you bother to understand our history you would have known this. I do because of my "unique" existence.

"Long long long ago, there existed peaceful beings that lived apart from the outside world, conquered and ruled by savages beasts. These beings were culturally, spiritually, and technologically superior to anything of their time and any time after and before them. They participated in migrative religious activities in which they travel miles away from their native aquatic lands across the dangerous and merciless environment of the savages ones.

Well anyways these beings traveled across the stars and even beyond such with their unique advancements and settled on many different worlds. However, a catastrophe occured and the ancient beings evolved into primates, dolphins, and bats, and anything relative between those. They weren't the only ones that evolved, but their unique intellect surrounding sound remained a part of their decendents gifts.

The Annunaki and the Pleides for instance are decendents of the ancient ones. Incase you would want to know, intelligence is inherited, except with the very first beings that exist, which were multi-cellular prokaryotic life forms known as the Afelienians (aph-fel-li-en-nee-ans). I have no ideas how they become so brilliant, but they probably came about do to a unique environmental change, causing a lot of bacteria like cells to combine into a multicellular life form, which would have taken millions of years, to evolve mostly in a sense of inner communication and awareness. Thus the very first aspect of intellect.

The aliens who 'seem' to help us, actually have their own agenda, for either galaxy control or what not. Clear example of the Draco, Annunaki and the Sirians from Sirius A

The Annunaki never seem to be helping us at all, all they are doing is giving us a chance to prove our innocence, because they were disgusted with how we turned out and they plan to annihilate us, if we continue to be as barbaric and twisted as we have been.

Here is what the Annunaki find the most repulsive about us:

1) Cannibalism
2) Prostitution
3) Wars over religion
4) Wars over resources
5) Cruelity towards other living beings
6) Cruelity and disregard to our own planet
7) Hatrid towards humans of different skin color
8) Hatrid towards differences and different ideas

The ONLY species which I think may be neutral in the matter, is that of the beings from Pleides.. However there are over 7 species in that star system, so depending on which one depends on what the outcome may be, but I doubt they want to intimidate the draco, the draco have technology and will destroy anything that interferes, they thrive on fear and control.

Kind Regards
Merger

[edit on 30/12/05 by Merger]

The draco are not that violent. If you want to know as much as you can about the real reptoids in our solar system, their lust and warmness towards humans and human like beings, watch Outlaw Star.

Yes fictional stories are indeed fictional. But humans should really follow the universal truths and one is, there will always be fiction in truth and truth in fiction. Because facts can be rewritten or found out not to be true facts and fictional details like space travel and time travel, which were fictional a century ago.

I hope this helps people with understanding things. You can get the facts from someone, but some of those "facts" aren't actual "facts".

And by the way.... not all extraterrestrials inact on the same goal.

You will find out that Annunaki and Pleiades and the Draconians and the Drii all have different personalities and different goals and different factions. Competitive individuals seeking more higher power of affiliation and good doers as well.

And just because someone wants to do good and it turns out bad, doesn't make him or her a bad person, just a careless one.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thanks for your input Tumuhab!

Never came across that point of view before, it was enlightened reading....but I only write about from personal experience, not JUST from other sources.

What i meant about the annunaki was that they have their own agenda, not that they want to help out humanity, I apologise if i came across differently.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Also, but dont quote me on this, I believe in 2004 she said that the truth about UFO's would be revealed to the public within 5 years.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Dulcimer]

Wait a minute...wasn't the time they was supposed to come was June 24,2006?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Also, but dont quote me on this, I believe in 2004 she said that the truth about UFO's would be revealed to the public within 5 years.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Dulcimer]

I dont know what you are talking about. I dont know what reference you are mentioning rather.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
With all these people who seemingly know what aliens are about and what they don't like, why not offer up some tangible evidence? It's never going to happen because talk is cheap.

Speculation about species intentions and writing fiction as fact is worthless and makes the whole community look like a bunch of yahoos. Arguments between zealots on species whose origins let alone existance is highly questionable is borderline laughable.

Just where do I go to register my voluptuous super amazon Aliens? Any guys want to see them - I've had dreams. They are here to serve man and They're Hot !!

[edit on 5-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just what I was thinking. I'm open minded but we don't even have proof Nibiru is a planet, let alone that Reptilians, Pleiadeans, etc. exist. My opinion: bring forth the hot Amazon aliens,

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So much for the knights creed (Protection by the Alien good guys)

Protect the helpless

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Just what I was thinking. I'm open minded but we don't even have proof Nibiru is a planet, let alone that Reptilians, Pleiadeans, etc. exist. My opinion: bring forth the hot Amazon aliens,

Nakash - Working on it.

I'm working out the legitimate background. These dreams/visions I have are kinda foggy, but that's all I have to go on. And it appears dreams/visions are good enough for legitamcy to post.

Just so no one makes some nutty accusations. I already mocked up the Alien-Bird species mentioned on another thread. So this will be given some time to recall my memories and mock up and develop this new species.
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread189604/pg1]>>SEE ATS Bird Alien species LINK

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter

What made you think they would be coming on june 24th..im very intrested to know?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
if they are going to stage a invasion...who will be the real aliens?

I think it could be...da reps.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow this is an old thread, but I must reply to it because it is fascinating.

Project Blue beam I am pretty sure about too, I heard about it.

One thing that is part of the New World Orders plan is to micro chip everyone! And he causes both great and small rich and poor! To recieve a mark on their right hands... And the number is 666. I know there is more to that, but it doesn't matter.

Don't take micro chips ever. If you do, you will go to hell. And although I didn't believe in hell I am a born again Christian and I do believe in it. Hell is the worst place you can imagine. you cant breath, you can't eat, sleep, you are thrown against walls by deformed demons and your flesh is torn off.

I am not going to go in depth about this but it's true on my own account.

Whether you believe me or not. Dont' take the chip. But also, if we christians don't take the chip, we'll be beheaded anyways. But I'd rather have that happen to me than live in hell for eternity.

I understand how bad and far-fetched ths sounds, but it's important to seek the lord.

About the aliens. I think Sylvia Browne is right, they will land in 2010. She said itw as going to be in the west.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

......Don't take micro chips ever. If you do, you will go to hell. And although I didn't believe in hell I am a born again Christian and I do believe in it. Hell is the worst place you can imagine. you cant breath, you can't eat, sleep, you are thrown against walls by deformed demons and your flesh is torn off.

I am not going to go in depth about this but it's true on my own account.

Whether you believe me or not. Dont' take the chip. But also, if we christians don't take the chip, we'll be beheaded anyways. But I'd rather have that happen to me than live in hell for eternity.

I understand how bad and far-fetched ths sounds, but it's important to seek the lord.

About the aliens. I think Sylvia Browne is right, they will land in 2010. She said itw as going to be in the west.

You are not going to go to some place called hell because of a chip. You will however become a complete slave to whomever put it into you. Hell isn't necessarily a place where deformed "demons" rip off your skin, it's whatever you are truly afraid of. Why does everything always have to be about christians, i'm not a christian and i'm not getting any kind of chip (that is assuming i don't already have something in me that i don't know about). What about all of the other religions in America and the entire world for that matter? Do their holy books and scriptures matter, or can their prophecies not be true because it's not written in the bible? In my opinion you can't trust a book that was written by men and revised and edited numerous times to fit the agenda of the church.

I have a feeling that one day somebody will call me the anti-christ again, but guess what, it still won't be true. I love this world and we can stop them from doing this to us. The only way we can do this is with love, not fear. Fear will destroy your true potential, lose fear and you will do great things. Learn to love more and fear less, then there will be nothing to worry about.

Peace, love, and light

Pancho

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well. I understand what you are saying but whatever.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So in 2010 we're going to have definitive proof of aliens but not only that we will have definitive proof of God and the Devil, bring it on, 2010 will be a HELL of a year.

Can someone clarify for me, who is apparently going to be on our side if at all?

Do you guys beleive the governments already know about this?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
So in 2010 we're going to have definitive proof of aliens but not only that we will have definitive proof of God and the Devil, bring it on, 2010 will be a HELL of a year.

Can someone clarify for me, who is apparently going to be on our side if at all?

Do you guys beleive the governments already know about this?

Where have you been? Of course the government knows.. It's what they are looking forward to. At least the shadow government is.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

Sorry but this already happened in 1947 in a crash landing.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Of course I don't want to reveal my "True" identity here, but for 7 years I worked as a producer in the television business. During that time I got to know Sylvia Brown, as well as many other psychic, numerologist, t-card readers, pet psychics... I had a rolodex two inches thick with names.

At least once a week I would recieve a phone call from one of these folks wanting to prove to me that they were the next best thing, always wanting to "Read me" to make the point. I stopped letting them, or even seeking it out personally, because after a while you're kinda looking over your shoulder, or making decissions based upon what a perticular psychic said.

When I first met Sylvia she was a humble woman. She would say that each of us is capable of doing what she does, if we only paid closer attention. She was a really nice woman. If someone approached her with a question, she would gladly stop, speak to them, answer their question and continue on her way. Also, she was pretty much dead-on I'd say, 90% of the time.

As her fee for readings began to shoot upwards, into the $500, the $750, to close to $1,000 for an hour reading, believe me, that percentage began to drop like a rock.

Now, she has what I call the "Don't look me in the eyes" syndrome. If you know what I mean, you know. It's a thing that comes with fame.

The greatest display of psychic power I ever witnessed, was actually from a woman who asked for what ever I could afford at that moment. It was about a month before I went into the TV business. I had exactly $10 in my pocket. I gave it to her.

I tell you, this women, with a simple deck of playing cards, got all up in my life, from the time I was a child, and then moved on to tell me about the woman I was seeing at the time, and a trip I would take, without her, to begin a new life in the media. She knew before I did. She was a gypsy.

A year later I went back to where she was located, to see if I could book her on a show, and she was gone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join