It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Will See Aliens in 2010?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Merger

For Merger to answer.

I live in brisbane, australia, and on tuesday 20th January 2009 . looking to the west at approximately 5pm, I spotted a bright orange orb out to the west of where I live, it was a clear evening, not a lot of wind as i can recall. Odd, was my first reaction to it, the sun was nowherere in sight nor was the moon. I went a got some food from down the road, I returned home, and this orb was still there, but brighter. I went inside ate my food, and got up and went to the balcony/deck for a cig, plus my leg was cramping like a mofo, had to walk it off, anyways, orb still there. I looked at the light for about a minute, and out of my left eye, this solid white object shaped kind of like a pearl fly roughly a few hundred metres above the orb, it vanished!! At that moment the orb kicked up to like 11, shining as all hell!!wtf...Ran inside, # no batteries in the camera, but, thanks for the christmas present mum a camera phone, Nokia 6200, 2 megapixel camera. Returned to the deck immediatly, took a test shot the north of the object. with a tree and phone lines visible. I pointed my phone at the orb to the west and took 3 shots, 1 of the sky, and 2 with a tip of a tree visible (3 shots to the west, 1 to the north). Called my housemate out and watched it glow for about 1/2 hour. I returned inside, odd thoughts nothing more. Went back out, gone!!! orb and all!!!

At roughly 9:15pm, upon picking my girlfriend up from work in fortitude valley and returning to her house at Milton, i recounted my story to her, and a look of bewilderment, yet your "full of #" look was definantly pointed at me. We both looked up, and goddamn! a solid pearl like object appears from behind a cloud, very bright, up quiete high, but low at the same time if that makes sense, it dipped, slowed, sped up in the matter of seconds, we then both noticed a second object the same as the first appear, moving very quick, 2 in my eyesight!!!!, then a third appeared, girlfriend ran inside and got her housemate, she saw them too, we counted six solid pearl shapes moving in like a unit formation, yet erratic! wtf!, triangle like, no noise whatsoever. Lasted for 3 minuted maybe 4. Lucky, i had me camera phone, 11 night shot, 2 without night mode. INSANE!! GONE LIKE THAT!

INSPECTION OF PHOTOS
4 DAYTIME SHOTS...
1st shot/test shot- Taken to the north, massive glowing orb, slightly below power lines, but up very high, clearly visible without contrast adjustment. Adjusting the contrast up a few levels, numbers "2010" visible.

2nd Shot-Taken of the sky out to the west where the orb was visible. Visible is weird lights, large circle shapes that look solid with little red/orange orbs around. A hologram of a alien head, torso and legs with a light halo of a triangle emerging from the legs. Massive annomalies of light when contrast maxed out. "ALIEN BODY VISIBLE"

3rd Shot-Taken to the west but zoomed back a bit, tree visible in foreground, without contrast adjust, solid shape high abover orb vossible with red light being emitted. resembles a cross/cruxifix. smiley face is visible to left of object, letters-"FIGHT" visible. massive light annomalies again!

4th Shot- light annamolies again, face of sad man is visible, hologram like, to right of sad face a smiling face.is visible. Letters "SNWU" visible.

no abbreviation for "snwu" but done in pairs,
SN-Squadron Name,
WU-Weisskopf Unit
backwards......
UW-Unconventional warfare
NS-Nuclear Squadron

Night Shots- Contrast turned up one reveal, weird paricle effects, solid pearl shapes, one shot has all 6 pearls, lined up it creates a triangle shape, appears to be two craft a massive triangle and diamond like shape trailing it, flying boomerang shape, visible, flying v shape vissible, little groups of 3 triangles.
email me: [email protected]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Merger

i agree with you its something more than well ever know but i think it has to do with sacred txt sepreted by vatican egypt and the illumanity. who are the players?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
No, i meant its staged, fake ufo's in the skies, using project blue beam, 3d holographic images in the sky with sound, broadcasted by satellites...

Kind Regards
Merger

so what are your plans if all this does happen?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
it is now the 30th of january and ufo sightings and records are on the rise everyday.

we are seeing countries all over the world disclosing information on aliens and ufos.

is this maybe to soften the blow of alien contact on a large scale basis?
or simply to put fear into our minds that were all under threat from these beings?

i myself am a 21 year old man and have been studying subjects such as, nwo, the global elite, the bilderberg groups, the rothchilds and walburgs, the lost city of atlantis, niburu, aliens and ufos for around two years now, as i am still young ( in the sense of my knowledge of these subjects ) i studie both for and against each subject, taking them apart and looking at all information i can find.

since i was around 14 ive had a growing feeling inside me that something big is building up and recently it has grown stronger on an expedential scale.

my belief is that within this year and next we are going to be contacted by aliens and i do not believe there is any threat there, if they meant us harm they would have done it long ago. i think these beings are curious about us, i think they have took there time and studied us as we have studied them as best we can.

as the collective conciousness grows from fear to excitement over these beings i think they will soon realise that in turn we mean them no harm as they mean us no harm

embrace the coming times is what i say and look forward to a brighter future, but remember it has to taste bitter before it tastes sweet
thanks again peace

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Sorry to break it to you guys but this lady is a fraud... She has been busted several times ON MONTEL'S show talking about peoples loved ones who have died. After seeing her last bust, i didnt think she'd show her face again but i guess people still believe her B.S. so she can pull it off.

She was busted a couple years ago when a lady said she wanted to know what had actually happened to her husband and if he suffered when he died and if she'd ever get to burry his body... Her reply was, yes he suffered because he drowned when he died and hid body is somewhere in a body of water that he died in... The lady who asked the question looked confused as hell and said, He ws killed when the World trade center collapsed on 911. He was a firefighter trying to resue people when the building collaped and killed him. The look on Sylvia's face was priceless and Montel cut dorectly to a commercial..

Strait up BUSTED......

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Also, but dont quote me on this, I believe in 2004 she said that the truth about UFO's would be revealed to the public within 5 years.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Dulcimer]

Well, we are 5 years later. Almost ending here in a week and a half. Still waiting...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
Sorry to break it to you guys but this lady is a fraud... She has been busted several times ON MONTEL'S show talking about peoples loved ones who have died. After seeing her last bust, i didnt think she'd show her face again but i guess people still believe her B.S. so she can pull it off.

She was busted a couple years ago when a lady said she wanted to know what had actually happened to her husband and if he suffered when he died and if she'd ever get to burry his body... Her reply was, yes he suffered because he drowned when he died and hid body is somewhere in a body of water that he died in... The lady who asked the question looked confused as hell and said, He ws killed when the World trade center collapsed on 911. He was a firefighter trying to resue people when the building collaped and killed him. The look on Sylvia's face was priceless and Montel cut dorectly to a commercial..

Strait up BUSTED......
Lmao! That sounds like a good bust. I would of loved to see that one.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
Strait up BUSTED......

But I am sure there are psychics that are real and will never get busted.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

wow, one year to go and we'll know if she gets busted...again

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Merger, if you want to talk about whatever it is you are talking about, create a seperate thread.

This one has been derailed into oblivion.

Lol, it is Crakeur, a mod, that asked him these offtopic questions which led this thread to "off-topic-ness" so i guess it is allowed. After all, a mod is a mod.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I believe there truly are real psychics but the ones that show up on talk shows just rub me the wrong way. At any rate it's interesting someone dug this old thread up so close to the start of 2010. Even if aliens "made themselves known" next year, I'd still call bs on her, she just got lucky.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises. Much pain but still time. There is good out there. Believe. We oppose deception. Conduit closing...

If there are altruistic, good ETs out there, I strongly suspect they'll let the bad ones (or us) show up first before stepping in.

However, I also think that the good ETs might also premptively show up if we are truly close to self-annihilation and genocide - as the current trends appear to show. Either way, it's a tossup. I know the Bible specifically states that no one - not even Jesus himself - knew when the second coming would occur, saying that it would be like 'a thief in the night'.

Thieves do not appear pre-announced. If a UFO is pre-announced, it will most likely be staged.

[edit on 10/26/2009 by nethawk]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Ugh, gotta love the times. Still has my posts back when I was just getting into the paranormal field when I was 14. I feel almost embarassed by the posts I made back then when I look at them.

I haven't been a big fan of Browne ever since I watched her at Montel Show. Sure, the predictions she made were interesting, and I'm surprised that a host would have a broad open mind to let her in the show.

I did see a list of predictions posted by her, and I did DL them into my flash drive. Now, I'm not sure where the items are at the moment. Hopefully, it's still available in her website.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Aliens will arrive within 2010, that's a sure thing. Probably in the first half.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Aliens will arrive within 2010, that's a sure thing. Probably in the first half.

A sure thing? Well then I suppose that you would have no problem placing a wager then? What about $100 that we see no more aliens in 2010 than any other?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That would explain the dip in Timewave Zero around that time.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

That would explain the dip in Timewave Zero around that time.

What exactly do you mean? Because I'm not 100% sure what are you talking about. I read about 2012 Timewave Zero, but 2010? And I'm not kidding. The message they will be here in 2010 comes to me spontanousely, don't know from where.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

What exactly do you mean? Because I'm not 100% sure what are you talking about. I read about 2012 Timewave Zero, but 2010? And I'm not kidding. The message they will be here in 2010 comes to me spontanousely, don't know from where.

Put in January 1, 2009 as Begin Date, December 31. 2011 as End Date and June 21, 2010 as Target Date into this Timewave Calculator and see what I mean:
www.timewave2012.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I'm trying, but can't seem to get it working. It loads, but i don't really understand what to do. If you could post please the results...

But it is really strange, i've read the 2010 webot predictions and it all adds up oddly. I can tell you one thing though. It will happen (some kind of alien contact/disclosure) before the years end of 2010, November 2010 at latest. That's just my feeling though which i had for some time now. One thing though that I've came to understand is that the more we think positive, the better the odds the benevolents showing up earlier and first. 2009 was a prelude to all the changes coming in 2010, which will peak in 2011 and be finalized in 2012, with 2013 being the first year of something new. How do I know? I'd like to know that too.

[edit on 20/12/09 by Cybernet]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join