It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Will See Aliens in 2010?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
anyhow...back to "will they show up in 2010?".

does anyone remember a thread a month or two ago about a guy who was in florida and watched the shuttle go up, and met 3 of these nasa guys at the hotel he was at or something? i think he ask one of these nasa guys about et's and he said something along the lines of "things should become clearer about that around 2010". if you can find the thread its pretty interesting. he even has pictures of the 3 nasa guys but from behind to protect their identities but it could have been anyone. ill try to find the thread if its still up

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thanks, Dulcimer: These eclectic thread dynamics are the best…

Very lucid and thought-provoking contributions from all – some observations and commentary bespeak a particularly intriguing mind-set found on some of the other threads: The time is near.

Greer, et al have fallen into a bit of disfavor recently, and some of the usual pundits on this topic are less certain today than in previous years – but the trend is clear: A majority consensus has formed that indicate sometime between 2010 and 2012 some amazing global revelations are imminent. The range seems to depend on a variety of unrelated attributes: Mayan calendars, worldwide political discourse, the whims of government agencies, soothsayers of various flavors – take your pick.

The interesting thing to me is the narrowing of the time-frame and the relative consistency of the predictive scenario: ET in our home.

Should be a very interesting close to this decade, eh? I saw a report recently from some doomsday think tank that predicted that 2011 or so would be the time frame where several rogue nations run by religious fanatics (no, not just Iran) will have completed their development of crude nuclear weapons (suitcase nukes), and that they will be quite happy to ‘martyr’ themselves by killing us and each other en masse.

Maybe our ET observers are simply gathering for the big ‘self-annihilation’ show: covered in nauseating detail on Monty’s final episode of course. Other aliens may be coming to ‘pick-up-the-pieces, harvest resources (water, heavy metals, DNA, whatever), or simply to move-in a la Earth’s new tenants once the smoke clears.

Anyway – if the doomsdayers are wrong (as they may turn out to be) then perhaps our ET visitors merely think it’s time to make themselves known (or are under a similar mandate by the powerbrokers of Earth) – as many here on the esteemed ATS forums have suggested.

In any event – get your cameras (and maybe some survival skills) ready. It should be an incredible ride…

Good luck, everyone! Thanks for a great post, D – and keep looking up!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's kinda funny how this "staged" invasion will start in the same place, and spread out in the same way, as the movie Signs.

-sniff , sniff-
I smell it...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If there are aliens (and the jury is still out on that), then there's no logical reason for them to become more apparent in 2010, than in 2012, or 2050, or 2510.

Folks like us, with an interest in the subject, prefer that if it's going to happen, we'd rather have it happen sooner than later. But it's only wishful thinking.

The timing of such an event is completely up to the aliens, since they are in the position of greatest power. No government would have anything to do or say about it. The government couldn't hide such a thing if they wanted to. The aliens would simply do it, and that would be it.

Besides, it wouldn't be that hard for them, anyway. Land somewhere public in the middle of a weekday. Any court house lawn or freeway interchange. And stay there for a week or more. People would probably take notice. It would be a piece of cake for any critter that has managed to transcend the very difficult boundaries of time and space to get to us.

For some reason, I always thought that the year 2318 had a nice ring to it as the year we finally find undeniable proof of aliens, if they're out there. I don't know why. It just seems to me that it will take us that long for our technology and our understanding to get to the point where we can find them, whether they exist in some strange state we're unfamiliar with, or whether they're purposely hiding from us.

We'll all be long dead by the time that happens.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
My source is an ex secret government agent who worked 'for' the illuminati for 25 years, we are good friends.

The reason india/pakistan has first dibs, is because a lot of people there are programmed with Greenstar or staged alien invasions scenarios....I think its just a matter of days before it spreads throughout the whole world.

The second coming thing is to instill a new world religion, nothing more, the illuminati use ritual and sacrifice and worship the astral beings for manipulation of energy and to manifest things into physical reality. This is part of the New world religion.

The anti-christ is not the head of the NWO, the second christ is. The anti-christ (my opinion) will actually be the good guy, and provide the world with really good info in spirituality, this is done by the previous implementation of the NEW AGE movement, however will be seen as 'anti-christ' because he's exactly that, against christ.

The second christ is staged, cloned, and programmed. His FACE is programmed into the matrix's (read the mc and programming threads) of programmed individuals with new world religion programming. All religious people will believe he is the true one!

The illuminati want to put Jesus and Dianna Spencer as the Male/Female dieties...

They do exist ,and I have personal experience with this, I have only told a few people on ATS about it.... but thats another story.

Kind Regards
Merger
JUST ONE WORD LOOSH/FOOD FOR THE ALIENS

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
The staged invasion may be that of the reptilians (draco) or the Greys.. which were created by the draco.... the greys are about 3 ft tall.....

Could even be the Greys from Zeta Reticuli I or II

Kind Regards
Merger
your right see the watcher files type it in a search engine
then type in blue beam/false rapture

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well I see this thread has stopped for quite sometime but I just watched a special on the Mayan civilizations and their crystal skulls that they had which no one knows how in the world they made them. and They talked about the world "ending" or something HUGE happening in 2012 and I just wanted to know if anyone had some insight on these Mayan peoples?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Jesus will be coming back to take his 'bride' (real believers) to be with Him. After this the man who is also called anti christ will appear and seems to offer peace and goodness. This will be deception.

Those who know what they are doing (if they have been left behind) will call on the Lord of Lords and will be saved. After 7 years Jesus will come back to place his feet on earth and defeat the age-old enemy.

Choose life!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What a bogus thread, how'd this resurface from years ago haha. This lady is a blatant liar. It's pretty obvious she's just your run of the mill con-artist. As for merger's claims, if you're right there's no sense in risking your safety to tell us, because there's no way anyone could stop it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Merger

I think I have heard it all. Holographic UFO's is absurd. I am having a hard time understanding where you would even come up with such a preposterous theory. Humor me with some sources if you will. I would like to read up on this idea of yours.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Sylvia Browne also said that Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick would break up in 2007... we're half way through 2008 and I've heard of nothing relating to a break up between them...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to IF AN ANGRL OR ANY ONE ELSE COMES WITH A MESSAGE OTHER THEN THE GOSPEL THSAT WAS GIVEN FIRST TO THE SAINTS " BELIEVE IT NOT":! so there are others out there who want to deceive the humans! AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF ADAM AND EVE AND THE DAYS OF NOAH! SAME ALIENS AND SAME MESAGE! they have knowledge that will make you live forever! THATS CALLED ETERNAL LIFE! THE GOSPEL SPEAKS OF IT BUT IT DOESNT COME THROUGH THE ALIENS KNOWLEDGE! post by Merger

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sylvia Browne is completely right
and aliens arent anti-christ; ya don't see us or aliens dissin' god
Aliens are coming in 2010 and 2009 but mostly 2010. I would like to see Sylvias predictions on wourld war3.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So does NASA control the ESA, JAXA, CNSA, and RFSA programs?

Is our information limited to only NASA? I sure hope not.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yes, there will be aliens in 2010, they will be real and they won't be nice.
Uhm, well they won't be nice if everything goes according to play. I just hope my wacked out Cornozian nephews don't decide to clown around like usual before getting down to business. The telepathic netwerk better be up and running again to prevent them going berserk like the last time the network broke down.

Uhrg, I don't mind a few hundred decillion dead beings but I didn't expect every brother and nephew going mad when the strongest member in the network went bonkers by grief and hate. I'm certain the universe has not forgotten that black day either.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oh dear! Here we go again! We won't be seeing aliens in 2010, nothings going to happen in 2012 and I don't think the NWO are going to imprison us all anytime soon! Who posts these ridiculous threads?
If, and when, an alien race makes contact with this planet we won't hear about it until the governments and scientists of this crazy planet have dissected all the available data and know exactly what they're talking about and the possible dangers. Trying to second guess that eventual date is stupid. . .

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well... we're all human (i think). I love playing games, especially RTS. Gotta say, Rome Total War is great, oh! Spore seems to have caught my eye recently too. Anyway, the question I'd ask; What are your game play styles like? Do you love annihilating everything or maybe take the role as a peaceful nation? What I believe is most people will more than likely choose "annihilation"... and usually with "unknown" things. Well, we on earth will more than likely do the same with any "alien" race, especially when we have imcompetence among our governments.

Whether aliens are going to make a much bigger scene in 2010, I don't know. I wish that they do, Seriously! I hope that if there is any plans by any alien nation to help us as a race, do make dramatic scenes of appearences and trust making contact with the people/public of the world, and not our so trust worthly governments.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Maybe it won't be a staged invasion, but aliens really will present themselves. That event alone could be the catalyst that would propel us into events that would lead up to the apocalypse... although I think the world will get really ugly before that happens.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Of course it will be a goose hunt.

Heck, I make a claim here but even I don't have an exact date or any evidence. I can only hope the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) will be at full blast like predicted (or rather calculated guess) and hope that on the other side some poor dope is listening tot the 'bumps' the LHC makes against the inter-dimensional wall and fires up the RPC (Repetitive particle Collider) to make a breach between that place and here. Otherwise they build that RPC for nothing.

That would suck big time considering the effort. Meh, building 6 accelerator conduits each several tenth of meters long with each one coinciding another one (so three sets of two) making use of particle saturation feeding an overdose of electrons to quick start a stream of bursting electrons. Of course at an interval causing a continuous stream of collisions at the same point like a machinegun rifle and.... a heck, there's no sense in explaining that stuff here.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join