It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist mob violence in Sydney

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
these riots in australia are the begininng of the overt racial war in the world. the execution of tookie williams tomorrow will start the war here in america.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
Arent a percentage of the origins of Australia - that which was a place of exile for criminals and other transgressors?

Could a percentage of this savagery be possibly genetic?

Is it in a percentage of those "people's" blood to be such a blood-thirsty, neanderthal mob?

I can't believe I just read that.

Neither can I. Mad scientist is certainly not wrong. That is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read, also.

To some extent yes, i think the lifeguard incident did help trigger this, but it has been building up for a long time. Australia's many different ethnic groups are very segregated and just like Paris and other parts of Europe this will no doubt continue.

As it has..

Violence Continues in Sydney Suburbs

Source ABC
There has been another night of violence and protests in Sydney.

There were violent clashes and vandalism in the beach-side suburbs of Cronulla and Brighton-Le-Sands.

A large group of men police described as of Middle Eastern appearance gathered in Cronulla where cars and other property were smashed.

Police called in all available riot equipment and extra officers saying car loads of people arrived in the area with many taking part in attacks on property.

Full Story

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I am Man enough to admit when I was wrong...

I admit, it was a negative comment...
I rescind my prior words as they were not constructive...

And I think, unfortunately, no race on earth is immune to the genetic predisposition for ugliness and violence...

And neither side's race is to blame.

It is the individual who is responsible 4 his actions (race is not a factor for whether or not you are a bad person...

I asked a series of questions...
Perhaps not the best questions to ask in hindsight, but questions nonetheless...

But it was poor judgement...
And i have made a conscious committment to being a positive contributor to this board...
Not an instigator..

*Door Shuts Quietly*
(as I exit out of this discussion...)

[edit on 12/12/2005 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You have voted AceOfBase for the Way Above Top Secret award.

I read all you wrote and the all the "its whiteys fault" responses thereafter. The painful lessons the Lebanese gangs in Australia are learning is that.....the Aussies are not French.

Their not going to hide in their little apartments while Muslims rampage thru the streets burning and looting.....they will go out and stomp A**!

Their not going to torture themselves with questions like: "what have we done so wrong to anger these Muslims"?....the Aussie youth know their society is superior to anything the Lebanese have ever produced and these Lebanese immigrants better get straight and act straight or they will be jacked up....these Aussie kids have no problem slugging it out and their not gonna watch their country go up in flames like France.

Its no coincidence that Muslims are having problems assimulating all over Europe......because for the most part, they don't want any part of the society that took them in. They seem to think everyone "owes" them.

Im sure there are alot of hard-knocks ahead, but its encouraging to see the Aussie youth hitting back.

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That was a staged media event.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Im sorry but blaming the lebanese for everything is a australian thing.

Maybe you should ask why they hate you?.

Are you guys seriously trying to defend drunk mob rampage that hit any arab looking person?.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Im sure there are alot of hard-knocks ahead, but its encouraging to see the Aussie youth hitting back.

Maximu§

Um... The riots were against ANYONE that looked Middle-Eastern. Most of the victims ARE innocent and had nothing to do with the "gangs". but the rioters don't seem to care. Wow, to even hear you people condone this kind of thing is pretty outrageous.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
Im sorry but blaming the lebanese for everything is a australian thing.

Maybe you should ask why they hate you?.

They don't care to know, nor do the Lebanese care to understand why the Aussie's hate them so much. Therein lies the problem. Vicious cycle it is

However U do have your Lebanese and Aussies that get along just wonderfully, for example me, my siblings, immediate family and everyone we know
But we have been educated and raised with morals. Alot of people have not been, and that is what I put this down to, ignorance and no respect.

Are you guys seriously trying to defend drunk mob rampage that hit any arab looking person?.

yes it's crystal clear they are. Incredible ain't it ?
Cold foolish if U ask me.

Newsflash - Everyone involved is at fault. But those who instigated this should be punished in an extra special way.

Their mugs are all over the video footage too so I do hope this new task force that was created hunt em down and give em that special treatment.

Look, if you're mad at someone, KNOW who they are and go after them. Kill yourselves for all I care, but U DO NOT put innocent people at risk or harm's way, this is the act of a coward with no values or respect for his/her own society and people.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Their not going to hide in their little apartments while Muslims rampage thru the streets burning and looting.....they will go out and stomp A**!

Their not going to torture themselves with questions like: "what have we done so wrong to anger these Muslims"?....the Aussie youth know their society is superior to anything the Lebanese have ever produced and these Lebanese immigrants better get straight and act straight or they will be jacked up....these Aussie kids have no problem slugging it out and their not gonna watch their country go up in flames like France.

First of all, its these "Australian Kids" that are making our country see riots just like France. The truth of the matter is, alot of them travelled hours to be there just so they could get into any fight they could find. You will always have a % of people (at least for the forseeable future) that seems to always be looking for a fight. This was a riot fueled by hatrid, misunderstanding and alcohol and the lifeguard incident seems to have made these thousands of aussie kids think their actions are justified.

How is bashing innocent people that LOOK middle eastern ever going to be justified when 99% of middle eastern people are good, law obiding citizens who certainly do not want to see such anger and violence. What about the guy they bashed almost to death until they realised he wasn't a Lebbo at all, rather he was actually Italian?

Or what about the Aussie guy that got stabbed in the back for standing up to the drunk aussie rioters and told them this had got out of hand? Stabbed in the back (literally) by his own people for expressing his own opinion.

And on your comment about Australians seeing our society as superior: As an Australian I would have to dissagree completely. I have never beleieved our society to be 'greater' or 'more superior' to any. And regardless of if you are infact 'superior' (which i dont think anyone ever could be, but its just my personal view there) I dont see how that gives you the right to take the law into your own hands?

Lastly there has hardly been 'musliums running through the streets looting and burning', there has been a number of incidents before Sundays Riots involving individuals, yes, but until Sundays Riots there wasn't really anyone roaming the streets looting and burning.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by ekul08]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You have voted ekul08 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Summed up very well

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ekul08
And on your comment about Australians seeing our society as superior: As an Australian I would have to dissagree completely. I have never beleieved our society to be 'greater' or 'more superior' to any.

All I have to do is walk down the isle of my local Grocery Store to know my society is superior to any in the Middle_East. Everything is where its supposed to be...the Beer is cold...The Meat fresh..the Veg's crisp and theres hot looking MILFs strollin down the isle.

So lets not play games here, the Lebanese Punks tried to start trouble in Aussie and they learned a hard lesson...the Aussies are not French.

Thanks for the speech tho.....

Maximu§

[edit on 093131p://111 by LA_Maximus]

Sep

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You have voted ekul08 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

I have had the honour of living in Australia for the last few years (immigrating from a middle eastern country). This society has been progressive for the simple, tolerant nature of it, a nature which is clearly demonstrated by our friend ekul08. There are elements in the Middle Eastern immigrant community, who attempt to spoil this tolerant nature by provoking the white Australians in losing this tolerant nature. A few of the white Australian youth, who have not had this tolerant culture cemented in their personalities, also responded to the provocations. However, this does not change the fact that the Australian society is as a whole multi-cultural and an open-minded one, as was demonstrated many times yesterday. For example in one instance an Aussie saved an Arab-Australian by leaping over him and blocking the kicks and punches of the mob using his own body until the police arrived. Or when a white police went inside a train and rescued Middle-Eastern teenagers who were being bashed by a mob, or when a police officer went in the middle of a mob, and although he was hit by beer bottles, kicked and was degraded by the crowed, he saved a young middle-eastern man.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So lets not play games here, the Lebanese Punks tried to start trouble in Aussie and they learned a hard lesson...the Aussies are not French.

Sigh... Have you never learned about "Racism" and "Stereotyping"?

Not EVERY Lebanese / Middle-eastern Aussie start trouble in Australia, okay? Please get that through your head.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by k4rupt]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Or what about the Aussie guy that got stabbed in the back for standing up to the drunk aussie rioters and told them this had got out of hand? Stabbed in the back (literally) by his own people for expressing his own opinion.

Could I get a link to that story please?
The only incident I know of a white Aussie getting stabbed in the back involved middle eastern men who, according to another source, threatened to gang rape the girls who were with him.

dailytelegraph.news.com.au

At 10.25pm, a 23-year-old man walking through the Woolooware Golf Club car park with women friends was stabbed by three youths of Middle Eastern descent.

With half the knife still lodged in his back, the man was rushed to Sutherland Hospital where he remained in a serious condition yesterday.

I'm willing to bet that you won't post a link to the story of the Aussie being stabbed by other Aussies because I don't think it ever happened.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is a TURF WAR. This is not a race war. If it were goths that acted in this manner, goths would have been the target.

Anybody that has lived on the Australian coastline knows that a lot of these beaches are "crew" dominated. I think it is the same the world over. It doesn't mean you can't swim there, you can. But, don't p**s off the locals. If any group came into one of these areas and started asserting there dominance, they'd cop it.

With the burning of the Australian flag, however, it will escalate into a race war. I saw a report on "Today" this morning that said the outlaw bike gangs will get involved "to defend the Australian Way". These guys are serious business.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

It showed that they can only bash a few people when their a thousands of them.

What happened to that crowd at night when the lebanese came with 200 cars?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
This is a TURF WAR. This is not a race war. If it were goths that acted in this manner, goths would have been the target.

Anybody that has lived on the Australian coastline knows that a lot of these beaches are "crew" dominated. I think it is the same the world over. It doesn't mean you can't swim there, you can. But, don't p**s off the locals. If any group came into one of these areas and started asserting there dominance, they'd cop it.

With the burning of the Australian flag, however, it will escalate into a race war. I saw a report on "Today" this morning that said the outlaw bike gangs will get involved "to defend the Australian Way". These guys are serious business.

I agree with U beelzebubba. This will escalate into a more serious issue if to dealt with ASAP. I still say bring in the military to let them know nobody's playing here. As good a job as the cops are doing they don't seem to be getting any respect for their authority.

Is everyone ignoring the fact that these guys just may be related or friends of those who were arrested recently ? Does anybody think it matters? This could be a real serious issue folks

Are terrorists no longer a threat ? hmmmmm

This all needs to stop now.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
It showed that they can only bash a few people when their a thousands of them.

What happened to that crowd at night when the lebanese came with 200 cars?

You mean that night after the crowd had dispersed and the gang went on a rampage in suburban streets, destroying vehicles owned by people who had nothing to do with it? Bashing a middle aged woman for no reason? Abusing and hurling projectiles at police? Stabbing an innocent man?

Where were the gang when the mob were there that day?

Your statement is a catch 22 and solves nothing.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

This really jerks me off people like you who completely misrepresent the facts and in this case flt out lie.

The man you are refferring to was stabbed in the back by a group of Middle Eastern men after he tried to defend 3 women who the Arab men had threatened to gang rape.

Get your facts straight bud, before your opinion loses all weight

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yes a gang would come out againest a mob of 5000 that were preparing this for a few days. you ahve to make a lot of calls for this to happen.

The crowd was still there they didn't disperse yet. why when they there confronting the lebanses then?

destroying vehicles owned by people who had nothing to do with it? Bashing a middle aged woman for no reason? Abusing and hurling projectiles at police? Stabbing an innocent man?

Same can be said about the australian bit. they went to the mosque to confront the muslims inside

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join