It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist mob violence in Sydney

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
Yes a gang would come out againest a mob of 5000 that were preparing this for a few days. you ahve to make a lot of calls for this to happen.

The crowd was still there they didn't disperse yet. why when they there confronting the lebanses then?

Most of the mob had dispersed and those that hadn't would have still been at Cronulla.
The Middle Eastern gangs attacked Maroubra and Brighton-le-Sands on Sunday night.
Is that simple enough for you to understand

Same can be said about the Australian bit. they went to the mosque to confront the muslims inside

What BS, no ' white ' people went to the Lakemba mosque
The only white people there was a TV crew who was assaulted

Get your facts straight, rather BS for your agenda.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by mad scientist]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by ekul08
Or what about the Aussie guy that got stabbed in the back for standing up to the drunk aussie rioters and told them this had got out of hand? Stabbed in the back (literally) by his own people for expressing his own opinion.

Could I get a link to that story please?
The only incident I know of a white Aussie getting stabbed in the back involved middle eastern men who, according to another source, threatened to gang rape the girls who were with him.

dailytelegraph.news.com.au

At 10.25pm, a 23-year-old man walking through the Woolooware Golf Club car park with women friends was stabbed by three youths of Middle Eastern descent.

With half the knife still lodged in his back, the man was rushed to Sutherland Hospital where he remained in a serious condition yesterday.

I'm willing to bet that you won't post a link to the story of the Aussie being stabbed by other Aussies because I don't think it ever happened.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

ACE - you are absolutley correct, ekol08 why did you choose to change this story around like that ? your own agenda perhaps ?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Or what about the Aussie guy that got stabbed in the back for standing up to the drunk aussie rioters and told them this had got out of hand? Stabbed in the back (literally) by his own people for expressing his own opinion.

Could I get a link to that story please?
The only incident I know of a white Aussie getting stabbed in the back involved middle eastern men who, according to another source, threatened to gang rape the girls who were with him.

I do stand corrected on that incident. I didn't read it but it was mentioned on the news (9 I beleive) and they quickly cut to a Vox Pop of a man explaining how the was telling them to back off or that they had gone too far or something like that. From looking at some other articles it seems the man that was stabbed was was with a woman, and the men who stabbed him were threatening to rape her and he tried to protect her. I do appolagise for misunderstanding the newsclip I saw.

Having said that according to numerous other articles the initial reports were 2 stabbings. Both labelled 'Revenge' attacks I beleive, though.

It does not however detract from my point. Neither side is right. Did you see the footage from the seconds leading up to the following picture?

That was absolutely appauling behaviour. Throwing bottles and other things at not just Police but an Ambulance (with people inside, breaking several windows). One man turned around and told them to stop but they just kept chasing after them.

Or the train station footage where two 'middle eastern appearing' men are on a train and the whole carriage is filled with people bashing them and kicking them until a policeman storms it with his baton?

I hate to think how many people would have died at the hands of these mobs if it wasnt for Police Intervention.

According to The Australian:4

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 13-12-2005 by ekul08]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Mod Edit: to remove attack on another member. I suggest you read the T&C's of this site.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Or the train station footage where two 'middle eastern appearing' men are on a train and the whole carriage is filled with people bashing them and kicking them until a policeman storms it with his baton?

once again you completely misrepresented the situation. It was on the train station not in a carriage and their were no middle eastern people there. The crowd ws there because they though middle eastrn peoplpe were there, they weren't and the police were just trying to clear the train platform.

You really should follow the news more closely, or maybe you are intentionally making things up

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Two men are attacked at the Cronulla station.

A mob attacks a man in Cronulla.

making things up...sure

[edit on 13-12-2005 by XyZeR]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
What happened to that crowd at night when the lebanese came with 200 cars?

The Lebanese went to a different area, miles away, rather than confront the mob.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
XyZer seem's to enjoy highlighting the crimes of the Anglo Australians.
But chooses to ignore( like Australia's politicians) why we are at this point.

Gang rapes of Australian women by Lebanese for being Australian.

Unprovoked attack's on Australian's by Lebanese for no reason other than being white Australian's.

Lebanese Muslim's arrested planning terrorist strikes in Australia.
(the last of the group shot by police in gun battle)

Huge Lebanese/Muslim crime gangs "owning" the streets of sydney.

unpovoked attack on Lifeguards by Lebanese on Sydney beach.

Need i rave on? google any of those and read the truth.

The New South Wales politically controlled Police force have failed to act on the steadily growing problem for decades, unfortunatly the young Aussie "skips" have felt so helpless and vulnerable that they saw no alternative but to retaliate.

It play's like this in my opinion, 1st to blame is the Lebanese criminals, second to blame is NSW police and Politics for failing to act in a proper manner 3rd to blame is the Australian rioters, because without the first 2 we wouldnt of had to have the 3rd.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
How about not being racist, and admitting that Moslems, Middle Easterners, blacks, browns, olives etc. are not, racially incapable, of being racist against pink, white and freckled, which so many responces on this thread prove.

The more some of you deny the racisim against the people who have opened their homeland to others escaping the entrenched violence of their native countries, the worse YOU make it for EVERYONE. Could that be your intention?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
making things up...sure

That's what I said and you were. You said the news footage which you lied about

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

once again you completely misrepresented the situation. It was on the train station not in a carriage and their were no middle eastern people there. The crowd ws there because they though middle eastrn peoplpe were there, they weren't and the police were just trying to clear the train platform.

You really should follow the news more closely, or maybe you are intentionally making things up

Where do you live mad scientist? I'm just wondering because you have obviously not seen the extensive footage I have. Hours of it, every night. I am not talking about the incident that took place ON the station, but one that took place IN the train. It may have been the same station, and the same group of people but I can assure you it spilled over (at least at some stage) onto the train.

Real made up.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
^^^ OK, I was referring to the original post of yours with the policeman wildly swinging, that was a different situation than the one you're presenting now. I think you're rolling several different occurrences into one.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
making things up...sure

That's what I said and you were. You said the news footage which you lied about

Where did i make up things ? qoute me where i did that !

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have a feeling he was actually talking about me. And I never lied, I misunderstood the facts on one incident, as I admitted. It still dosen't change the fact that both groups involved here think they are above the law when neither of them are!

Should people be raping people or bashing lifeguards? Of course not. That is a matter for the courts and for the police to deal with. It is not for 5,000 drunk aussies to deal with and start bashing anyone they think looks like they come from the same country as those responsible.

And on the other side, the fact that a stupid ammount of aussies turned up to these riots and started attacking many innocent people because of their skin colour, does not excuse any revenge attacks on their part to anyone just because they look or are Anglo Saxon or on random property because its in an area mainly lived in by Ango Saxon.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by ekul08]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

^^^ OK, I was referring to the original post of yours with the policeman wildly swinging, that was a different situation than the one you're presenting now. I think you're rolling several different occurrences into one.

I think you're confusing two different people for one. I only showed 2 pictures, one of the ambulance and one inside the train.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
k4rupt and ekul08

You two seem pretty level-headed, so please let me clearify my position.

I detest Race riots of anykind, but its even worse when its a one-sided affair. Thats when one side is beating the other side to a pulp like in France and the weaker side has no guts to fight back for their property.

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am totally disgusted by the acts of violence towards the police, ambulance officers and innocent bystanders however the following news article will give you an idea of the attitudes of some male muslims:

Saturday Dec 10 13:35 AEDT

Gang rapist blames cultural differences

A convicted gang rapist has told a Sydney court he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl because he thought she was promiscuous and "had no right to say no".

The 27-year-old, identified only as MSK, said voices had commanded him to rape the girl, but also blamed cultural differences for the attack.

MSK, convicted of raping two girls aged 13 and 14, faced sentencing submissions before NSW Supreme Court Justice Peter Hidden.

He is already serving a 22-year jail term for leading his three younger brothers in the gang rape of two more girls, aged 16 and 17.

All four attacks took place at the brothers' Ashfield home, in Sydney's inner-west, in June and July 2002.

The court was told the first rape, that of a 14-year-old girl known as T, took place four days after MSK arrived from Pakistan.

MSK took an oath on the Koran before telling the court his cultural background was partly to blame for his crimes.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thanks Jubilee

That is quite an interesting read. To me, the "Had no right to say No" issue really disgusts me, especially to see such behaviour blamed on ones culture or religion. Those words almost indicate Psycophathic behaviour though there is obviously a problem in this country of regarding some immigrants assimilation of laws. Basically I think we should have a system more like America's where to become an Australian citizen you need to learn about (a) Australian Law, (b) Australian History and (c) Australian Culture.

The thing I don't get about all this, is there are plenty of white rapists and plenty or white gangs that go harassing people or whatever. Is it only in this day that we care about the colour of their skin? Is it because they COULD be a terrorist?

One of the things that appauled me most about Sundays riots was people yelling "Terrorist" at people of middle-eastern appearance. I can now see what this world of hate and fear breeds and I don't like it one little bit.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Anybody that has lived on the Australian coastline knows that a lot of these beaches are "crew" dominated. I think it is the same the world over.

its true plan and simple...if your a local your a local, race has nothing to do with it. Its a local thing, If you dont know then you JUST dont know.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by helium3]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Most of the mob had dispersed and those that hadn't would have still been at Cronulla.

And now the lebanese are fighitng back. back in Cronulla back smahing cars etc

What BS, no ' white ' people went to the Lakemba mosque
The only white people there was a TV crew who was assaulted

And that explains why two groups of 500 people on each side of Lakemba mosque with a police line seperating them

Maybe you should watch the news more because you seem to miss most of the information reported on every news station

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join