It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
well, I just scanned thru 49 pages and I still don't see any photo's. just all of the same speculation. I'm still waitinggggggggggggggggg.
When I see the photo's I MAY believe this but something is telling me that we will probably NEVER see any pictures.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
well, I just scanned thru 49 pages and I still don't see any photo's. just all of the same speculation. I'm still waitinggggggggggggggggg.
When I see the photo's I MAY believe this but something is telling me that we will probably NEVER see any pictures.

If we don't see pictures or get some information from Anonymous within the next few weeks that doesn't at least weigh in favor of the credibility of the story, a lot of people will be agreeing with you.

No one really knows what to expect next from Anonymous, or when it's going to come. I, like many, are reserving judgment. After all, there's no reason to proclaim this a hoax or a genuine "event" until we have some concrete evidence to point either way.

If Serpo starts turning into some Burisch-esque drama or ends up in a haze of questionable documents, like the MJ-12 papers, then I think a lot of people will see this as another hoax attempting to spin old stories into a new yarn. So far, though, it's just been an interesting story.

Hang in there

[edit on 1-1-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Question,
Are you guys really prepared for photos of the Ebens? I am and can't wait to see them... but are you guys really ready?

I ask this because there's a chance that the Ebens might look scary. Many people have reported that the black eyes of the typical 'grey' alien are actually the equivalent of eyewear (for night vision, possibly) and that the actual eyes are yellow, gold, and somewhat catlike. Now, are you prepared to look at a real alien with catlike eyes? Just think about it... because... whether the ebens are good or bad... such an image might be kinda scary.

Now... the ebens may have black eyes after all... and they may just be the typical grey... but are you prepared, even, to see that? So far few people here have never had to look at any 'alien' besides cheap puppets... and so they might not be prepared to see a real alien.

Why am I blathering on about this? Because if these photos are real... and I'm not saying they will be... and people here freak out over them the government might decide not to release any more info. So, please everyone, don't panic if they're pretty convincing.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Need some Greek fonts here and other places. (like your computer, perhaps, for all those formulas):

www.greekfontsociety.org...

Free download.

I get into either book like "Astronomical Formulae for Calculators" by Jean Meeus (1982) or "Practical Astronomy with your calculator" by Peter Duffett-Smith, but really need Greek Fonts for the formulae.

Well, anyway, Kepler's law to use for Binary Orbits (planets also and such -- since orbits are ellipitical) is (out of Meeus's book):

E = M + e sin E (22.1 -- Ch. 22)

where e is the eccentricity of the planet's orbit, M - the planet's mean anomaly at the given instant, and E - the eccentric anomaly. Also need Chapters 18, 25, 39.

Equation (22.1) is a transcendental equation in E and can not be solved directly.

(not all of it!)

Out of Duffett-Smith book:

T = the period of revolution
t (could be greek - tau) = the epock of periastron
e (epsilon) = the eccentricity of the orbit
a (alpha) = the semi-major axis of the orbit
i (maybe greek also) = the inclination of the orbit to the plane of the sky.
O (Omega and definitely Greek) = the postition-angle of the ascending node.
o (small omega greek letter) = the longitude of the periastron.

All angles are measured in the direction of motion.
The calculation of a binary-star orbit proceeds in much the same way as that of a planetary orbit. Find the mean anomaly, M, from

M = 360Y/T,

where Y is the number of years since the epoch of periastron.

Next we must solve Kepler's equation :

E - e sin E = M,
using another section (section 57).

So there are more steps before you get the answer.

Well, probably look in Astronomical handbooks or somewhere on 'the Net' - which is the nickname for the Reticulum constellation.

Probably all really - greek letters or a special meaning for astronomical equation terms!

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm sitting here laughing after having watched once again the episode of the Twilight Zone called To Serve Man. In this episode in order to gain the trust of humanity the UFO visitors have offered humanity a fantastic power device that could power an entire nation for just a few dollars, and means to grow crops a hundred fold, and many other fantastic things.

The lead character happens to be a translator and is trying to translate a book they aquired from the Kanamits (the aliens) titled To Serve Man. During one part of the dialogue he tells his female counterpart that he is on a list for a 10 year exchange program to visit the other planet - hords of people are being taken aloft. As it turns out though, the book - To Serve Man - is a cook book. . .LOL - Rod Serling did have such a great sense of humor! But the correlation between this and Project Serpo had me thinking once again what a joke this seems to be.

Part of me is holding out since it would be so fantastic, but really, I can't help but think there is a sick joke being played out here. Or maybe Rod Serling knew something - yes, that's always a good fall-back in order to keep the fires of intrigue burning

I don't know, but the effort that so many have put forward here to speculate is phenomenal and I'll be very angry if this is a ruse. I keep asking myself, why so many delays between posts from Anon? Especially considering he/she has so much (3000 pages) material from which to draw.

I also cannot think of any good reason for disinformation - assuming this is disinformation - to serve as preparation for a future disclosure - that's just wishful thinking. IMHO Anon not only must produce some great photos but the rest of his posts better start getting a lot more in depth and more frequent. Otherwise this just might be a 10 year exchange of bogus information and the joke's on all of us well-intentioned people trying to find some truth amongst the ocean of nonsense that has emerged from the entire UFO subject.

To the best of my knowledge the verdict is still out on Bob Lazar but I respect Stanton Freidman and suspect his feelings on that are correct. Who knows? Until we get some very significant data and evidence I'm going to side with extreme skepticism. Shouldn't those technical documents be conveyed? Math is pretty uncontravertable, so those should be made public and we'll see. Even the photos will be easy to dismiss as fakes - right or wrong.

Well, just thought I'd rant a little and share the peculiar similarities between that particular episode of the Twilight Zone and Project Serpo.

Happy New Year everyone, maybe 2006 will shed some real light on some incredible mysteries - we can only hope.

best,
Robert

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Question,
Are you guys really prepared for photos of the Ebens? I am and can't wait to see them... but are you guys really ready?

I ask this because there's a chance that the Ebens might look scary. Many people have reported that the black eyes of the typical 'grey' alien are actually the equivalent of eyewear (for night vision, possibly) and that the actual eyes are yellow, gold, and somewhat catlike.

I would say we are as ready as we will ever be. As far as the general public, when will they ever really be ready? As shocking as it may be, it is the only way to start the process of acceptance. There is no way to prepare for it until it happens. Even through any attempt to prepare them. But for me, I would say, hit me with your best shot.

It is funny you mention the eyes of the Ebens. Many believe the black large eyes of the greys are covered with a filter or screen. You would think a being with large eyes like this evolved that way because of low light conditions on their home planet. Smaller eyes would develop on a planet with higher levels of light or exposure to the sun. The larger the eye the more sensitive they are to light. So if the greys and the Ebens are one in the same, why would a race of light sensitive beings move to a planet that has almost constant sunlight?

I have a feeling though that the pictures will not be released. Anon will give an excuse saying they can't be released due to national security or something. But IMHO, they don't exist because the story is not true, and this exchange never happened.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm with you Hal9000 - we're ready for the pics, but this is smelling more and more like a dead fish. We'll probably get some good stuff right around the corner but it won't be anything conclusive. As far as the pictures being scary, I doubt it. If we ever see them at all they will probably just look like a bunch of little people hanging out with some humans - they might even be getting union scale for the gig

BTW - I don't know what happened, but a few posts of mine ago I tried to quote someone, I think it was you Hal, but somehow the entire text of my post showed up in a quote frame separate from the real quote, yet it was the original post. I even mentioned that the first few sentences were the quote and the rest was what I wanted to say. But still I got zapped by a mod and had points deducted - not that I really care about the points. Now however, even though I've continued to post I remain in a negative deficit. Oh well oh well go figure.

best.
Robert

link   

Originally posted by John Carter
I also cannot think of any good reason for disinformation - assuming this is disinformation - to serve as preparation for a future disclosure - that's just wishful thinking. IMHO Anon not only must produce some great photos but the rest of his posts better start getting a lot more in depth and more frequent. Otherwise this just might be a 10 year exchange of bogus information and the joke's on all of us well-intentioned people trying to find some truth amongst the ocean of nonsense that has emerged from the entire UFO subject.

I agree that the reason for disinformation to prepare the general public is pretty lame, because it hasn't worked yet. (see my previous post). I think the purpose of disinformation is to turn people off of the subject, which is exactly how you are feeling based on the sound of your post. The only way to beat this strategy is to recognize it for what it is, and keep looking for the truth.

link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I have a feeling though that the pictures will not be released. Anon will give an excuse saying they can't be released due to national security or something. But IMHO, they don't exist because the story is not true, and this exchange never happened.

I honestly don't know anything that you don't know, but I have a gut feeling that whoever is stringing us along is going to show us the pictures. I have no idea what we'll learn from them if anything... but I don't think they've strung us along this far for nothing.

Call it a gut feeling. If I'm wrong, no biggie... but...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
keep it cool and wait for it..

when i see the pictures,saying that we'll see them..with my comment to them there will be one of these two faces:

or

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Centrist, I hope your right and they produce these pictures, but my instinct tells me that it is not going to happen. I have been going through the posts by Anonymous and have found too many inconsistencies. Granted some of my assumptions are based on limited knowledge of physics, but a lot of this doesn't make sense.

BTW, kudos on the work you guys have done on the Stargate forum, and the Burisch stuff. You got my first WATS of 2006.

John Carter, on quoting, you can use the quote button, just remove the parts of the quote you are not referring to. The mods don't like excessive quoting. It might help to start out by using quotation marks and copy and paste what just your referring to.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hello again,
Regarding the physiology of these little guys. . .

I have often felt that the large eyes and the whistish/grey skin are both the result of an evolutionary development that has been in low light. This is one reason I feel that these are not the traditional "greys". As I mentioned in a previous post the Dogon tribe described a being that was bluish grey and semi-aquatic. I have to eliminate these too since I don't think the Ebens are semi-aquatic since they lack the webbing that even we have to an extent.

If it's true that we've been visited by a number of species, the Ebens would fall somewhere between the greys and the reptilian type. As for why they would relocate to a brighter planet I can only speculate about what choices they had. I'm sure all varieties of planets exist but the question is how far they may be from where one starts looking for new real estate. The Ebens may have settled in more ways than one. This would also account for the limited population since I suspect they would have sent out a number of colonies to ensure the future of the species and started with a very limited number.

I also recall that in various other hearsay reports (Bob Lazar for example among others) that the grey creatures had no apparent genitalia, yet Anon states that these guys have sex. Many reptiles have genitalia that is kept internally until it's time for mating - perhaps these fall into such a catagory. In a way I'm contradicting myself because it sounds a though the Ebens would then have to be reptilian and I really don't mean to suggest that. If I'm not mistaken the traditional greys have been thought to be some type of reptilian.

I've also thought that the hollow Earth theory and/or the hollow Moon theory could also account for beings with skin that lacks pigment and eyes that are large and light sensitive. I just don't see these Ebens as really falling securely into that catagory either since, so far, no mention has been made reagrding outposts near our planet.

Somewhere in this mess I also read something about Betty and Barney Hill - perhaps it was on the Serpo.org site. The problem there is that those beings were tall and gangly so it doesn't make sense, unless the ZR star system is rife with a many different groups. Again on the Serpo site it was mentioned that we were cautioned about a different group of malevolent 'greys', so it stands to reason that they may be in the near vicinity of the planet Serpo. The story is too incomplete so it gets rather confusing.

I also didn't like the way the war was described by Anon. It seemed like it was skipped over rather quickly, and concluded that the enemy was destroyed. Completely? The Ebens weren't able to achieve peace without completely destroying their enemy??? Something about that just doesn't sound right to me. These are some of the kinds of things that Anon says that makes me feel as though this is being made up.

I keep swaying back and forth between doubt and considering this to be possible, but as Centrist says, we can't conclude anything at this point ye or nay until something really tangible comes through.

As far as faster than light travel is concerned I have always felt that it is possible but requires a deeper and different knowledge of physics. Before man could fly it was thought by some that to travel faster than 40mph would be fatal - yes 40mph, mid 1800s I think. Then we doubted the ability to break the sound barrier. I find many of the fabulous theories that discount our abilities to be laughable in retrospect. It seems this is human nature though.

Another limit we've toyed with is the limits of the elemental chart. But now it seems that after we created some of these unstable elements in the higher regions there possibly exists a region of stability that lies beyond the grasp of current technology. In fact, binary or multiple star systems have the potential to create elements that we know nothing about since our sun is limited to the production of elements that are germain to our sun - I hope this is making sense.

The bottom line for me is that I don't place a lot of stock in limitations. Therefore the thought of going faster than light shouldn't be a problem under certain circumstances.

I've thought for many years that if some sort of bubble or something, perhaps an electromagnetic field or even a pure gravitic field could be created around a vessel, then the vessel would no longer be interacting with its environment and would therefore be exempt from the consequenses of interacting with the environment at speed. Modern science still doesn't know what gravity is and we have yet to discover zero point energy - another factor in all of this. So at this juncture anything is possible.

I hope no one minds these miscellaneous ramblings but sometimes they help to raise other points.

thanks!
Robert

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I dont think that we will get more information or pictures.

The cat is dead.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ethanmallory
I dont think that we will get more information or pictures.

The cat is dead.

what? since when was there a cat involved in this whole thing?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
"The cat is dead" is a NSA slang if the evidence of a case was fraud, faked, non-existing.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think we will get pictures. Depending on the resources Anon posseses, I think he/they will put something together. With the alien autopsy, the alien interrogation video, and some of the pictures of aliens that are already out there...I think to make their story reach the next level to promote disinformation or a book, they will need pictures.

I hold out a little bit of hope that I'm wrong and a flood of info and pictures start flowing this month.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Looks like we are playing a waiting game. I'm prepared for something to be released, conversely I'm also prepared to see absolutely nothing. As many others have said, we shall find out soon enough come what may.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
onlyinmydreams has a good point, though.

Not too long ago, I sat and thought about how I would react if I actually saw a UFO or alien. I was sitting on a balcony and looking at the corner of a building and tried to imagine what my reaction would be if an alien peeked out and slowly began walking by. To be honest, it kind of startled me.

I always thought that I'd be able to handle it with no problem as much research and reading I've done on the subject, but I think coming face to face with that situation would really rattle my nerves at first. Depending on what would happen after that, would determine if I calmed down or freaked out, of course.

But, try it - without the machismo you assume you'll have if it happened to you.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Couple days ago I asked a question, but nobody answered. I see big inconsistency with beginning of Anon story and offered material.

Here is the question again:

In initial post, anonymous said that there were two crashes: one southwest of Corona, New Mexico and the second site south of Datil, New Mexico. First one was found a day later, while for second one it took couple of days just for sheriff to check the site reported by couple of ranchers. (Found in 1949).

And then we have under consistencies on sherpo.org document which apparently stated that they (Ebes) were aware if problems with their vessel, but army came before them?!

Why would not Ebes recover their lost crafts? In both cases they have over 24 hours to send help, but instead they just monitored what happened?

[edit on 1/2/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
Why would not Ebes recover their lost crafts? In both cases they have over 24 hours to send help, but instead they just monitored what happened?

[edit on 1/2/06 by vietifulJoe]

Actually, I remembered you asking that and answered it shortly after your post. It was just my opinion, and I think someone else mentioned it too, that it would've been better to let 1 craft go than to bring down any kind of landing party and cause more of a ruckus than just 1 crash.

Look for a post talking about dropping a lighter from a tree while observing a lost primitive tribe.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join