It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
Date: 7 Dec 2005 09:11:23 -0000
To: "Serpo.org"
Subject: Contact

There is much, much more to this story. One person, a male, died during the trip to Zeta.
He suffered a pulmonary embolism. In addition, an autopsy was performed at which time
the deceased individal's DNA was extracted and stored. At a later tine, the DNA was used
in a cloning type process which actually involved creating a hybrid being, part human, part
alien. Through an advanced aging process and something called rapid-cycling cloning,
several hundred hybrid beings were created. Some remain on Zeta, but others were
returned to Earth. This can be verified in documents contained in the ZR Repro Factor file.

Best to all, Bill

Hi bill,

I realise you're just the messenger so understand that any resistence I have is not aimed at you but at the information itself.

Does it not concern you at all that every time you hit a snag or too many inconcistencies pop up that all of a sudden whamo here's something to distract you from the other stuff?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...look clone babies!

I have to say that yes this is very intriguing but it occurs to me how utterly wonderful the timing is.

This seem to follow the pattern of other stories of this nature. Amazing broad strokes that don't really make sense, yet the details that are pointed out are so delicate and intricate that you spend most of your time analyzing one special thing.

I believe they call that chasing alephs. I believe things like this are specifically intended to keep you running in circles around one fact, not allowing you to catch your breath, take a step back and look at it all as one whole entity.

I for one (as I have stated in the past) truly do believe someone is yanking our collectively cloned hy-brid chain. And that this amazing new post is meant to distract not inform.

I do appreciate all your hard work bill and I hope you realize there is a very big possiblity that someone is taking advantage of your thirst for truth and in so doing our thirst for truth.

I don't think you are intentionally messing with our melons, but...well I refer you to my earlier "heaven help you comment".

Don't take it personally as I find it hard trusting people I've never met and don't know, but I really am giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

Oh, any update on when those pictures are going to be forth comnig?

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

This one is a shocker. This preliminary posting (also sent to Victor’s list) is simply to prepare everyone to brace themselves. Not wishing to be dramatic, but this is quite something and I have absolutely no idea where it goes from here.

Thanks for the warning Bill, but I don't think anything would surprise me at this point. It sounds like from the message, that maybe J-rod was one of these hybrids.

Hmm… the plot thickens.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This can be verified in documents contained in the ZR Repro Factor file.

Best to all, Bill

Thank you, Bill! I'm REALLY hoping that we will get some PROOF of all of this at some point. For example, actual documents, photos, etc. All of this is extremely fascinating but really only hearsay at this point.

What kind of proof do you think we'll eventually see?

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
When the gov found out the Ebens had a reality show called "Earth" they were furious. So in order to keep the show on the air the Ebens agreed to some diplomatic relations. It was quick thinking on the part of the Ebens. But the show started losing ratings after awhile anyway. So the Ebens had to step it up. They gave some technology so they could see bigger wars. Get humans smarter so they weren't so boring. It worked. The show is still running and is now in syndication in several systems. Unfortunately for us, they need a finale before it fizzles out again. But that finale is the most tightly held secret by the Gravitational Broadcasting Network (GBN). I think some people in the gov found out the ending and don't like it. Are you ready for the War on Ebens? Instead of using a color coded terror chart, we'll use a gray-scale. The darker the gray the more terror one should feel.

This is a very interesting development if we are dealing with an actual sactioned release of information involving extraterrestrial biological entities.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

several hundred hybrid beings were created

I dont understand these ebens
, and by the way what are we going to do with some of them here on earth. Did they create the perfect english-serpo translator?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiderjDoes it not concern you at all that every time you hit a snag or too many inconcistencies pop up that all of a sudden whamo here's something to distract you from the other stuff?

everyone pretty much stated that the next posting from anon would have some neat reason for the travel death not being consistent with the rest of the story so far.

so, the third death was originally omitted by anon because he didn't want to go into the "reality" here that they took the dead guy and made a few hundred more of them?

Bill, you knew about this third death since December 7th. When people started raising the questions about consistency, why not simply say there's more here than meets the eye. Why not at the least tell the posters that there is an explanation that cannot be given at this time? It would sound no less ridiculous than "we cloned that guy so we didn't want anyone to know what happened but now, when it is looking pretty obvious that this is a hoax we will tell you about it"

I know you are supposed to be nothing more than the conduit for anon but you do have to admit, the messages are beginning to appear tailored to the questions and the manner of release is looking pretty damned silly.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
When the gov found out the Ebens had a reality show called "Earth" they were furious.

Very funny post.

Actually, I think they cancelled the show, and we are the last to know.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Bill, you knew about this third death since December 7th...I know you are supposed to be nothing more than the conduit for anon but you do have to admit, the messages are beginning to appear tailored to the questions and the manner of release is looking pretty damned silly.

That's a really good point.

And again if something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

There weren't any raelians on this planet were there?

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Maybe some of these HYBRIDS are the ones running the World.

Top leaders?

I wonder how human looking these HYBRIDS are.

Was Bill Cliton a HYBRID?
Maybe George BUSH?

Is World War three just around the Corner?

China or Iran

There is alot of talk about the leader of Iran being the Next Hitler

And the Goverment knows it

I just have this feeling somthing Big is going to happen very soon

Is this the reason for Serpo being released(the Gov knows the future cause
the Ebens told them)

Wild stuff

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I know you are supposed to be nothing more than the conduit for anon but you do have to admit, the messages are beginning to appear tailored to the questions and the manner of release is looking pretty damned silly.

I have to say, after spending the week pouring through all 100+ postings for the summary the team is putting together, I noticed this is a constant pattern. There is a release of info - and we all ask all kinds of questions and bring up inconsistencies, then the next posting miraculously ties up those loose ends - fixing the exact issues that we were bringing up.

The fact that so many people had an issue with the "too many deaths" mistake, and now they've released cloning to the story to sort of "fix" that mistake - I have to agree, this is getting a little rediculous.

I agree with Shawnna's sentiment - where's the beef? The proof - the documents, the pictures. Want to know what a real "shocker" would be? If they decided to release something OTHER than more of the story.

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

I have to say, after spending the week pouring through all 100+ postings for the summary the team is putting together, I noticed this is a constant pattern. There is a release of info - and we all ask all kinds of questions and bring up inconsistencies, then the next posting miraculously ties up those loose ends - fixing the exact issues that we were bringing up.

The fact that so many people had an issue with the "too many deaths" mistake, and now they've released cloning to the story to sort of "fix" that mistake - I have to agree, this is getting a little rediculous.

-rdube02

Um, what are you talking about? Many of the 'inconsistencies' that have been brought up weren't inconsistencies and the observation that there were too many team members has already been debunked. Seriously... list the inconsistencies that you think are in the story in order...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
now the story is finally getting to the crazy hybrid factor, I need meat in this sandwhich now....hmm...I was gonna rant about things...but, I dunno. this whole things is kinda hazy. I need to see more to make any valid judgements.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Heh, after this latest little tidbit, I'm quite surprised "Star Wars - The Clone Wars" hasn't been brought up yet!

What with all the earlier Star Wars references an' that...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
For a good number of years, I read every science fiction novel I could get my hands on.

Serpo and Titor are of epic proportions, comparable in scope to Harrisons Eden, Asimovs Foundation and Farmers Riverworld series. If Titor and Serpo are fictions, they are among the best ever conceived.

Eben/human clones just makes this all the more interesting.

Bill Ryan is giving us a rare opportunity to be a part of something and I am thankful for his continuing contributions, regardless of how this all turns out. If it's true, it's the most explosive news in history. If it's a hoax, then we are witnessing the slow development of a marvellous science fiction.

Keep it coming, Bill...I'm loving this story.

I neither believe nor disbelieve any of it and I'll bide my time before making any assumptions.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Bill Ryan,

I understand why you want to 'warn' everyone ahead of time... But I think it would be in your best interest to post the new submission from 'Anon' ASAP.

This is because people will claim that you altered the new post to 'fit' with any objections/observations people here might have.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

This can be verified in documents contained in the ZR Repro Factor file.

Thanks Bill, keep it coming.

Has anyone heard of the above?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Anticipating...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Source: Webster's Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary 1983

in-cred-i-ble \(')in-'kred-e-bel\ adj [ME, fr. L incredibilis, fr. in- + credibilis credible] (15c) : too extraordinary and improbable to be believed; also: hard to believe ---- in-cred-ibil-i-ty \(,)in-,kred-e-'bil-et-e\ --- in-cred-i-ble-ness \ (')in-'kred-e-bel-nes\ n ---in-cred-i-bly \ -ble\ adv

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Um, what are you talking about? Many of the 'inconsistencies' that have been brought up weren't inconsistencies and the observation that there were too many team members has already been debunked. Seriously... list the inconsistencies that you think are in the story in order...

Really? Did you miss the most recent post by Crakeur just a few posts up? Here - I'll quote it for you:

Bill, you knew about this third death since December 7th. When people started raising the questions about consistency, why not simply say there's more here than meets the eye. Why not at the least tell the posters that there is an explanation that cannot be given at this time? It would sound no less ridiculous than "we cloned that guy so we didn't want anyone to know what happened but now, when it is looking pretty obvious that this is a hoax we will tell you about it"

Could you please explain how you think this death inconsistency was "debunked" prior to the cloning revelation?

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Bill Ryan is giving us a rare opportunity to be a part of something and I am thankful for his continuing contributions, regardless of how this all turns out. If it's true, it's the most explosive news in history. If it's a hoax, then we are witnessing the slow development of a marvellous science fiction.

I for one can see your point of view but the only way this is something extraordinary is if it is actually true, which I believe it is not; at this point at least.

If it's a hoax it is not something to be celebrated because it makes the entire paranormal community look foolish.

I think we do a good job with that all on our own, we don't need any more help.

I respect your opinion, but I think saying hoaxes should be treated with the same esteem as asimov gives them credit that they don't deserve but makes it almost seem acceptable to pull pranks because hey they're not lieing, they're not hoaxing it's art.

I'm glad you can take a hoax lightly, I for one call it taking advantage of people and making them look like morons so that a few unknown orchestrators can somehow feel superior.

IMO of course.

SPiderj

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join