It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fred_S
Is there or is there not Alien life.Its strange to think that some people already
may know this.I think its a right for every human on this planet to know
the truth

I'm sorry I shut up know

Hi Fred,

the exuberance of youth is what its called, your just frustrated like the rest of us, but the older you get the more you learn that there are no quick fixes and you learn to adjust your expectations and temper your responses.

It's important to realise that ground-breaking information and changes to established beliefs are managed over a period of years not days, weeks or months. Governments make their policy changes over short, medium and long term periods; nothing is ever rushed, government agencies don't go to the crapper without first making a plan!

IMHO if this is government driven disclosure of sorts, it'll be done at a time and over a period of time that the agency concerned chooses. We have the right to apply for disclosure to documents that have been re-classified from Top Secret status using the FOIA, but I doubt anything as fundamentally important and life-changing as this would be given a blanket release, it would make sense to drip feed it to the very people who believe or are open to the idea of alien life.

Imagine a Republican Senator canvassing a staunchly Democratic area for new votes; God help the fool. But what would make sense would be to nibble away at the marginals and get your new vote there. You don't go out and force-feed an unsuspecting and unwilling audience, you'll lose the meaning to your message in their ignorance.

I hope this helps, and please don't feel the need to 'shut-up', you've got an opinion and you're entitled to air it.

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
I'm sure the people on the list don't want their names to be bradished and pestered by questions about serpo. its a common privacy factor. I wouldn't want my home address and credit card number published on the boards. it makes perfect sense as to why the list isn't listed on the thread. but, I have the list too...but, not like I'm going to flaunt it around like the last pork-chop from a 5 cooked 2 apeice meal.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by waffleprime]

Sounds like everyone already has it anyway from when it was posted before. Did he say where he got it from? I got it from someone on the stargate forum.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
4 names you? say? really now. interesting. honestly, I haven't really taken the time to dissect it though, I have anaylized it...I know half of the list...well from the version I have, could be taken off the choice list due, to "celebrity" status...but, hmm...still quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure how he's managed to get it down to 4 people on my list there are approx 40/50 people and at least 6 of them aren't proper names that you could google, just email adressess one of these could be Anon

P.S no one any thoughts on my theory???

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

guys, theres reasons they want to stay annon. if they wanted us to know who they were they'd tell us.

patience....all we can do is wait.

Hi Damocles,

we're singing from the same hymn sheet here, there's absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose from the outing of Anon.

If Bill and Victor are here at ATS, I'll bet you Anon and others involved in this release will be showing a healthy interest too, afterall they will have to gauge how the information is being received and analysed by their target audience.

If this turns out to be a crock o' # then by all means name and shame the guilty parties, but thus far we have very little to shame anyone over.

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I dunno, I'm not gonna talk about my devish ideas what could be done with that list, cause I'm not gonna pursue anything from it myself. I programmed myself with a wait and see clause..I'm done talking about the list..I have to keep telling myself that..*don't think about the list*

there is no list..nothing to see here move along.

on a side, the anonominity of anon must of have a reason. their must be a reason why he wants his name to be "private" in respect, I think we should respect his privacy. its also my belief if this was a government sanctioned disclosure project..being anonymous would be non-existant

[edit on 27-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here's a little lite reading to occupy your wait
film offer
I think Zep Tepi posted this many many many pages ago. The site is huge and has lotsa info. Might be worth another look.
Carter Doc
Check out the names here.
Btw I'm a fence sitter.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
I have a theory on what maybe ...
Basically anon whoever that maybe has never had access to the whole Serpo story. Maybe they accidentally discovered it one day while files were being moved from one office to another or a store room left unlocked ...
So by releasing what information they can remember from memory or what they managed to scribble down plus maybe fleshing it out with a few small additions of there own they are hoping that:
I think this would explain a lot of things, such as the initial fast release of info, and then the slowing to almost a stop,...
The promise of the release of photo's, was also to maintain interest but also could have been to try and cause a panic within the ranks of the government that know this story to be true!....
By releasing this information onto Victors list which contains quite a lot of people involved within the UFO field maybe they were hoping that people maybe able to add to it from there own experiences!

Hi WR, without sitting on my much loved fence - you can't totally rule this scenario or something similar.
Then again confusion is probably the best tool 'they' have - doubt & question & discredit everything then its harder to know what is truth or fiction.
This is what absolutely sh*$ts me about this and most facets of this field.

While I am at it, I would like to thank Bill for his involvment and Victor to some extent, and would encourage anyone who is ageing, has been privvy to to assist anyway possible with any tid bit of information they may have - every little bit helps as you are aware. As mentioned earlier, please don't die with your knowledge. There are many fine members and admins on this site with vast amounts experience & info up their sleeve that can assist.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Is anyone still keeping track of who's visiting the Serpo site? Im just wondering if any government agencies have stopped by since the latest posting.

Oh and don't post the list....respect the privacy of others as they respect yours.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs

Sorry fella , but your wrong . ive spent alot of time in the military.and you spent 2 yrs as a tank driver ?. sorry but your not quailified to give/make judgments on that document.. if you want to give your opion thats fine,
but really 2 yrs as a tank driver doesnt qualify you as a expert.

I am sorry too my friend, but you were too quick to judge me. I didn't say I am an expert, I said my opinion.

Also I would like to notice that I wasn't at the US Army.I had exaustive training for 2 years and after that every 3-4 months I have to go back for 1 week. My main position was tank driver, but that was due to lack of personnel and lack of drivers. My rank is Officer and I had the appropiate training (8 months for Officer + 2 months for driving the tank). Of course I was trained how to keep logs.

Again I say that I do not claim that I am expert, but the commander's entries in the Anom's posts do not have anything to do with military way of thinking.

Since you had more time in the army, I am sure you noticed the same thing.

If you disagree, please tell me so, and I will write more analytically what I mean and what inconsistencies I find in the entries.

Edit:
Well, I will write the flaws to give you a better idea of what I am talking about.

1) As you will already know, as you have been in the army, when you keep logs the first thing that you have to write is time and date. The commander of the story from the first moment he wrote in his diary he didn't write the time and date. His entries should be for example ENTRY 1 / 17:23 / 10/08/1965. Instead he writes Day1, Day 2 etc. This is absolutely wrong way to keep track of your entries and it doesn't help you to have as much control of the facts as you would like to have.
Of course, as we all know, from some time and after, they all lost the track of time. But this didn't happen the first day.

2) The wrist watches. We were informed that they weren't electronic (no battery style). So they had to be tuned every now and then from the crew in order to keep working. In the last entry, the commander when awakes, he sees his watch (which still works) and wonders if he slept for hours, days or years. If the watch was so sophisticated that with one tuning could work for years, why it didn't have date installed in it??? It is very convenient for the author to write that the watches showed only time. What a wrist watch needs in order to have also date on its display? A few more gears.

3) Supposedly they were all trained in the Eben language. We know that they had difficulties learning it, but it seems very strange to me that the commander was not able to understand even a single Eben character on the many monitors that he saw. He just made speculations.

4)The last entry was the most disturbing. When the commander woke up it's understandable that he was confused. He couldn't remember how they got in the bowls. He couldn't remember how they entered those doors.
But I thought he was recording everything. Why he didn't go to the previous pages of his diary to see what happened in the previous entry? Instead, he just writes that he cannot remember, cannot focus, trying to find who is missing and then he goes to sleep. Come on man! Turn the page! See what you wrote the last time before you woke up in the bowl!
Also it's unbelievable that he began the entry by writting the dream he had. For a fiction story it's good, for reality no! I mean, the commander woke up inside the bowl and then what??? He imediately started writing the dream he had? And after writing the dream he got out of the bowl and tried to see if his people were ok? Or, did he wake up and imediately got out of the bowl, confused, dizzy, his legs sore, all of his crew sleeping, one missing, he tries to find him, he fails and then he gets in the bowl and started writing the entry beginning with his dream????? Come on man!!!

5) When they arrived on the planet, the commander says that he lost the first part of the diary. How then we have and read his first entries???

I would appreciate my friend if you could give me some explanation for the above flaws, especially the 4th. If you like, I could write a few more, but first I would like some explanation for the above.
Especially the 4th.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by panther_512]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Originally posted by serpiansurfer
I can't be bothered to make another 17 posts. I know I shouldn't but shall I just post the list on here and then you can copy it and I will delete it.

DO NOT post any email list to this forum. I REPEAT - DO NOT DO IT.

We've been through this already - and the OWNER'S of this site have said you are NOT to publish the list.

Are You A Moderater? You Sound Like One....

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Outrageous. Dont be so rude. I think the term you are looking for is hard nosed investigator.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by serpiansurfer]

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpiansurfer
Are You A Moderater? You Sound Like One....

I think the term you are looking for is hard nosed investigator

i don't think that was called for. shawna was just EMPHATICALLY stating that it is not allowed. the last member who posted the list was banned -- no questions asked.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have to agree serpian, shawna is good people and a hard as..noised investigator from what i've read.

She was actually looking out for you.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I have to agree serpian, shawna is good people and a hard as..noised investigator from what i've read.

She was actually looking out for you.

Spiderj

Ok I see your point. I meant it in a light hearted way. By the way I got your u2u message that i am not going talk about.
I will reply once I have made 20 posts. Itwas interesting. thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I think the term you are looking for is a hard nosed investigator
\

I want to be sure all INTELLIGENT voices are heard.

Frankly, posts like this contribute NOTHING to this discussion.

mod edit to shorten quote

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I apologize - our posts must have crossed in cyberspace. Thanks for editing it!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Enough with excessive quoting and one liners.

Stay on Topic Please.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Here's a little lite reading to occupy your wait

Btw I'm a fence sitter.

Hi Cowboy,

many thanks for the links, some reading material for tomorrow; 2:00 am here time for bed.

BTW take care you don't catch your privates sitting on that there fence!!

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
ya got that right. It's tough sittin up here. People keep tryin to knock me off. That first link if ya go back to the base url you'll find there is more than enough stuff to keep ya busy.
The worst knock I got wasn't even on this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join