It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What's the problem guy's,

Bill received the message on the website contact form on the 7th December, he then checked it out with Anon via Victor and was told it was correct but was a very long story which would NOT be made public, and should not be published.

It is apparent to me and many others that Mr Ryan is a man of honor and of his word. We are privileged that he chooses to spend valuble time posting and updating his website and us on this forum.

My understanding is that the info was originally released to a private email list, if it was not for Bill and Victor's efforts we wouldn’t have our snouts in the trough at all!

Regards,

[edit on 28-1-2006 by akabigfoot]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, one thing about the latest information - the fatality sounds right. Many of you probably already know what pulmonary embolism is, but for those who don't - it's a sudden blockage of an artery in the lung - a blood clot. Here's what causes it :

from Yahoo Health
A blood clot in the deep leg veins (deep vein thrombosis) is the greatest risk factor for pulmonary embolism. Inactivity, especially long periods of bed rest, long flights, or car trips, increases your risk of pulmonary embolism because of reduced blood circulation.

I'd say traveling light-years in a spaceship constitutes a "long flight"....

-rdube02

[edit on 28-1-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
the anticipation for this making me feel schoolgirlish...I'm all giddy...its like christmas morning opening presents.

Hybrids?! hmm...so why? why were they made? what purpose? did the serpo team know about this? was this done after the first exchange? was there more exchanges after the first one? but, most of all..where can I get some of that bland juice?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
Hybrids?! hmm...so why? why were they made? what purpose? did the serpo team know about this? was this done after the first exchange? was there more exchanges after the first one? but, most of all..where can I get some of that bland juice?

I admit I like the change in plot - certainly offers a lot more to think about. Hey - consider this prospect...if hybrids came back to earth, then they probably multiplied since then right? Maybe one of them is even watching this forum....

Feel like you're in the twilight zone yet?

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
that's the great thing about ATS bigfoot.

It's an open forum where your opinions are as respected as everybody elses.

You want to take everything at face value and believe, others of us want hard proof and will continue to be on the other side of the fence until it is proven to be anything other than a hoax.

Nothing concrete has come forward, none of us have actually seen anything that would ever be considered as any kind of proof.

Bill understands the doubters, that's why he continues to post.

You seem to think we should all be incredibly grateful. Why? Nothing at all has been proven.

I get the impression that you feel if we aren't willing to support the story we should just sit by and say nothing.

Or did I misunderstand your post?

Respect is earned, not freely given. You may have a personal relationship with Bill and feel you can trust him.

I have never met the man. Giving anyone your outright trust when it hasn't been earned seems foolish to me.

Bill's being treated with the utmost respect, even by the non-believers.

He has to prove it's true before I feel privelidged.

We in fact have not seen anything except what the investigators have shown us. I haven't seen on hard copy for myself, until I do I'm going to need more to just accept the story.

Not speaking for anyone else, just myself.

Spiderj

[edit on 1/28/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Bill,
Keep up the good work. Shoulders squared, chin up.
You're doing the correct thing.
I'll be watching.

Yes, my tag has a meaning,
Lex

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Err...mmm...

If there was a need for secrecy about the cloning, why not just post about the third death in the begining, and then leave out the stuff on cloning?

Instead of just now popping it up after it was questioned...

I'm sorry it's sounding more and more to me like a book or movie deal, and we're refining the script...

Ahhh...well...carry on...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hi Spider

My whole philosophy is to gather information, to keep the taps on and keep the info flowing, I think that can be achieved by encourging the info carriers.

Personally i believe that our reactions here, are relevant to what happens next.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
lol! look at all the 'on-line now's'

come on, man. tell us that anon's an eben/human hybrid.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_MasterIf there was a need for secrecy about the cloning, why not just post about the third death in the begining, and then leave out the stuff on cloning?

exactly

and rdube, read back for the third death argument

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think we all knew that Hybrids had to become part of the story soon.
Just think for one moment if the story is true, I will say it again........What did the Aliens gain from the whole exchange program? What did we give or what did they receive in exchange for the knowledge we received from them? They had to need man or the use of man and other than that I see nothing for them to gain from the exchange.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm curious.
I've heard cries of "book deal" and "movie deal" many times in this thread and others.
Does anyone know of any situation similar to this that turned out to really be a book or movie deal?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Jedi_MasterIf there was a need for secrecy about the cloning, why not just post about the third death in the begining, and then leave out the stuff on cloning?

exactly

and rdube, read back for the third death argument

already did - and I agree with both of you 100%

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScaRZ
I think we all knew that Hybrids had to become part of the story soon.
Just think for one moment if the story is true, I will say it again........What did the Aliens gain from the whole exchange program? What did we give or what did they receive in exchange for the knowledge we received from them? They had to need man or the use of man and other than that I see nothing for them to gain from the exchange.

i'm sure they developed a sense of humour.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by akabigfoot
Personally i believe that our reactions here, are relevant to what happens next.

Hey big foot,

If it's truth its truth our reactions to bill, the stories credibility or any other aspect of the serpo story should have no impact what so ever as to what comes next. I would think the more people who don't believe the serpo story would give him an even bigger reason to get and post hard proof.

It's not like he's posting on CNN's message board he came to a community of people who are open to the possiblity but we're not all gonna buy nikes and drink kool aid because someone tells us too.

I can understand your philosiphy and I think there are certain cases where that sort of approach is warrented. But I've read the available serpo materials, I've reviewed the email list and I've read all three hundred billion pages of this thread and I am at a different place...not saying you haven't read all the info just letting you know I have.

Imo of course and as always.

SPiderj

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I've read the entire thread - twice. I've read the Serpo.org website information - twice. I've tried very, very hard to remain open to the possibility that this information is based on FACT, rather than FICTION.

But......

Without definitive proof, without anything to go on other than hearsay - it's making it very, very challenging to remain open minded.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
If it's truth its truth our reactions to bill, the stories credibility or any other aspect of the serpo story should have no impact what so ever as to what comes next. I would think the more people who don't believe the serpo story would give him an even bigger reason to get and post hard proof.
SPiderj

Lets remember that Bill Ryan is the conduit of information from Anonymous et al - not the original source.

I am a bit of a romantic and sway towards the odd stories!, however I really am convinced that our man, Mr Ryan is an honest person and I just do not think it is helpful at this stage to try to attribute irregularities in the story to him and plain out of order to directly attack him.

Regards,

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
.. in saying that, it is after midnight here in the UK and i'm down to my last bottle of Bud - so I hope we can have an update soon!!

Bill?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
bzzzzt

" What is Project Serpo?"

" Correct"

" I'll take Internet Hoaxes for $200 Alex"

Oh...Sorry, The TV was too loud. Seriously, I think Bill and the rest are being taken for a long ride off a short pier ( remember that one?)

I'm enjoying the heck out of these developments ( been lurking since day one) but with introduction of the cloning nonsense....well, it reminds be too much of Commander X and newsprint ufo mags of the eighties...( there I've said it, now can I go back to watching Jeopardy?)

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
First of all, sorry for my long absence....went through a few marital problems that caused me to sort of become more of a hermit than before.

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned or pointed out about the "mission logs"......

From what I gather, they would be in the spirit of "stream-of-consciousness"...being that they wrote and re-wrote as they learned new things.....

Not much, but something to consider....I'm still on the fence on this one.

Time will tell.....

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join