It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragoonrider1999
This is I think the longest thread post that I have read and find that members been leaning towards this beaning a hoax but aren't quite sure

I think most of the old time members are sure of what this is.

Originally posted by dragoonrider1999My own question is to ask the "mailing list" for their comments as to what they think and to go on record about it.

the serpo site has consistencies updated. haven't checked to see if new updates to other areas have been posted but Bill's been busy so it might take more time for other updates.

a few of the email list members post here. perhaps they can give us some insight into the general mood of the group

Originally posted by garyo1954 Think about it. You wake up with a rash and burning sensation, are told one of your team is not alive, and have two doctors available. Survival being the first priority everybody gets examined immediately.

is it saturday already?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi
If I'm not mistaken, in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, at the end of the movie, none of the 12 team members actually board the craft. Richard Dreyfuss joins the team and they single file out to the craft but they are left behind.
[edit on 1/28/2006 by Jeddyhi]

Hmm...maybe the Merlot had hit me too hard at that point and I missed that - I thought they were all boarding the ship... One thing I did find intriguing though - when the ship first lands and opens, all of the military personnel from the lost & missing ships and planes from the previous decades, walk off of the spaceship and report their names and military titles... To me, if this movie was "seeded" by the government with information from the true Project Serpo - this to me is the biggest "hint" about how they went about "wiping" the records clean of the team members who went to Serpo.

Just think how many military personnel are reported "missing" between 1955 through 1959, their planes were lost over the ocean, etc.... I can't believe though, if any of them had families, that they would be willing to put their families through the ordeal of thinking they are dead. Maybe some were willing to - for the better good of mankind? Still kind of morbid though...

-rdube02

[edit on 28-1-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There are two endings to the movie Close Encounters, the original release, and the director’s cut. I believe the original release shows Roy Neery (Richard Dryfus) boarding by himself, and the directors cut shows the twelve team members also boarding.

IMHO, the movie may have been based on the rumored story and Spielberg included it in his movie, but that doesn't make the story of the exchange any truer, because it was probably a fictitious disinfo story beginning in the 60’s and has continued to evolve.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

a few of the email list members post here. perhaps they can give us some insight into the general mood of the group

the last i heard was that sir brian josephson was making darn good jokes about string theory and strippers. lol

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Bill appears to have updated the Serpo site (nothing new from anon) with some new consistencies and changes to the "home" page.

Nothing that appears earth (or serpo) shattering, though. The Kingman document has been around for a while, I think (I recall seeing this before -- maybe someone else can confirm).

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I haven't seen any discussion on the list, lately, so there's no "mood" to gauge. Whatever discussion occurs must go on in smaller, private discussion groups.

Originally posted by lucianarchy
the last i heard was that sir brian josephson was making darn good jokes about string theory and strippers. lol

Here's what he actually said...

From Victor's list...

> I also wouldn't trust hard evidence like G-strings or lipstick-marks,
> which can be faked.
>
> So there's really no proof, right?

The situation's just the same as with any other string theory (groan!)

=b=

Judge for yourself how good it was.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
Bill appears to have updated the Serpo site (nothing new from anon) with some new consistencies and changes to the "home" page.

Nothing that appears earth (or serpo) shattering, though. The Kingman document has been around for a while, I think (I recall seeing this before -- maybe someone else can confirm).

The Kingman doc has been up there since Dec.27th I believe, but it doen't look like a real classified doc to me. It is typed with all caps and documents are usually addressed and signed by someone. I wouldn't put much stock in this one.

Bill posted the other update here also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I find it odd that there isn't more chatter regarding serpo. Let's assume this is real for a moment. This is exactly what every ufologist, alien adbuctee, astronomer, home scientist etc. could ever ask for. Disclosure of the truth. Nobody's talking. Ok.

If this was agreed upon that it was a hoax or disclosure, it would be discussed, decided upon as a hoax or disclosure and Victor would probably not bother sending out the emails and Bill wouldn't bother with the site.

So, we have the emails coming, the site updated, not much chatter regarding the thoughts or opinions of the group.

I find that very very odd. It's like someone telling a group of NWO theorists "here's all the proof you ever needed" and they all sat around doing nothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

any time we went to the field, or on a mission we made sure we had all the gear and supplies we needed for the duration of said mission, and if we werent sure how long it would be we made sure we had a logistical plan in place for said unforseen events. this included, and emphasised being able to eat the entire mission.

so, (and some of you other grunts back me up on this) if im getting on a spaceship for 10 years plus...i am NOT getting on without all the supplies i need, yet, this team was perfectly willing to go on a ten year mission but only take enough food for a fraction of that time adn just going to hope and pray that the eben food was even safe for human consumption without first getting some of it for analysis before we left?

not me brothers and sisters. i love an adventure but i was never one for a suicide mission, and not having food is a sure fire way to die. (that includes potable water)

or am i reading into it too much again?

Ha ha

If these secret organisations are as compartmentalized as everyone makes out, perhaps no-one from logistics was included in the loop, and you had MJ-1 trying to make out a list of what to take. And we all know what it's like when you try and pack for a long trip without making a proper list.

TD

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I find that very very odd. It's like someone telling a group of NWO theorists "here's all the proof you ever needed" and they all sat around doing nothing.

I only WISH we've seen PROOF of ANYTHING that has to do with the Serpo saga.

And from my limited look at some of the other sites where Serpo has been discussed - there isn't this kind of intelligent (for the most part) dialog and analysis associated with it.

My sense is we're all (for the most part) OPEN to PROOF but none of us are going to sit around glued to the computer screen to see it.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

I haven't seen any discussion on the list, lately, so there's no "mood" to gauge. Whatever discussion occurs must go on in smaller, private discussion groups.

Originally posted by lucianarchy

Here's what he actually said...

From Victor's list...

> I also wouldn't trust hard evidence like G-strings or lipstick-marks,
> which can be faked.
>
> So there's really no proof, right?

The situation's just the same as with any other string theory (groan!)

=b=

Judge for yourself how good it was.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Centrist]

well, it's certainly better than hearing about how 'jesus saves' rick doty and 'jesus tells off' people for throwing the bible around disrespectfuly.

..... uh, serpo?

...........nah, that is SO last month, or last 1952.

didn't hal puthoff tell everyone that it was all a big hoax anyway?

and even victor is questioning things now, so i gather.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
People, please get out of Dreamland.

What is the first thing the military does when going overseas?
No, I am not in the Military, but I do know that biological hazards are always given as shots, and those arm shots are usually not anything most normal people would want to take.

First, before any alien speices comes here, or humans with all the viruses and diseases give to spacealiens, why no mention of the shots?

It is all magic, the spacealiens have this bright light or something, no, not once is mention, that machine there looks like all the diseases humans can give to spacealiens or spacealiens can give to humans will destroy all biological hazards.

There are indeed enough biological hazards on this darn Planet of Humans going around, that when talking about a spacealien species, it is a wonder that nothing could be done, because simply put, all the biological hazards would kill everyone off!

Microbes have grown in space in places they did not think possible, and survive, let alone plants grow in spirals in space, while going around this Planet, and yes, there are links where plants are grown in Space going in orbit, and all of that can be looked up.

Never once, was ever mentioned in any UFO Case, about any biological hazards of meeting an extra-trerrestrial civilization!

How about it just may kill anyone?

It is all magic, just wave your hand -- lah tee da!

Going out into Space is not going to be magic!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for that magic engine to all take you there.

Say a million times, getting faster and faster:

"The Proof is Coming!"

Well, it may sound like an engine somewhat sometime!

Just some humor, folks, but biological hazards are usually the first thing that is considered, and more arm shots!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrakeurI cannot see the reality of this as the disclosure method is absolutely ludicrous and pointless as nobody beyond the same circle of ufologists, conspiracy theorists and general kooks and nutcases (my category) will see it.

I know the role is taken already but allow me to step in as devil's advocate. What you say is true. And that would be exactly why this route was chosen for real disclosure if that's what this is. Without proof the story will stop within the UFO community. So the story can be buried at any point up to the point actual proof is released. If this list is the elite of the community then they don't have anything to lose from a drawn out process. They've been searching all or most of their life.

The point I'm trying to make is one of control. A real sanctioned disclosure would need full control over the release of the story. They wouldn't do it any other way. You think conspiracy theorists are paranoid? The paranoia of the elite would put all CTs to shame.

Disclosure would only be one part. If any other part of the overall plan fell behind they would just keep stringing serpo along until timing was perfect. The 'email list' would be more than happy to help because they will be able to have some closure to their lifes work. And rightfully so. I would help too.

Really, it doesn't matter if it's real or not. If other people feel foolish in patching holes in serpo then they may be looking at it wrong. To get the best possible view one must look at all angles. That includes role of born again believer. So pass me some cool-aid and sign me up for trip to serpo. I'll figure out what those mudhutter aliens are really up to. All with their mud huts and planet destroying death rays.

Ok, so I look at all sides objectively as possible. Still. Playing true-believer is fun. Playing true-believer that this is a hoax isn't quite as fun because that role is too easy.

[edit on 1/28/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So far as the 'alien virus' question goes...

Could an alien virus actually have ANY effect on a human. A virus reproduces by taking over a cell and using its materials to reproduce... but could the rna of an alien virus work in a human cell?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmoebaSized
First, before any alien speices comes here, or humans with all the viruses and diseases give to spacealiens, why no mention of the shots?

I'm not disagreeing with you - as I'm still a fence-sitter here, but I don't think the fact that shots weren't mentioned is a show-stopper. They did have a confinement period just before getting on the ship, and there was a "preparation team" in place to prepare the exchange team. I'm sure shots were included as part of the preparations:

In April 1965, the team was transported to Ft. Leavenworth and confined until July 1965, when they were transported to Nevada. During the exchange, only a selected few officials were present, other than the preparation crew for the exchange team. The Eben craft landed and our Team was placed on board.

Just because there isn't any detail about the prep period - we can't assume shots weren't given...

-rdube02

[edit on 28-1-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It is not only the arm shots or anything else, there just is no mention of the preparation it would take for any spacealiens to just walk out the door of their spaceship.

But, I am just thinking that if any spacealien did that, then I would not want to be around a biological hazard of a spacespecies, without thinking I need NBC equipment first.

I want to look like a spacesuit man!

So far the postings seem just to leave out really important details though, at least in my opinion!

Also, the Military or Government meeting with any such spacespecies would present a clear and present danger to me, and everyone that has none of this equipment needed.

No, there are enough diseases on this Planet so far, no one can fix!

[edit on 28-1-2006 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If these are the same entities from Roswell then we would already know of any biological threats because we wouldn't have had a choice in the matter. Their physiology was somewhat picked apart for a few years before any exchange was done. But still, they crashed in an open field. Anything that would've happened biologically or virally, has already happened.

[edit on 1/28/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi, Folks:

I’ve just received more information from Anonymous – quite a lot of it. I’ll wait a short while (a few hours) before posting it all, for reasons that will become apparent below. I want everyone to have the chance to read this first.

This one is a shocker. This preliminary posting (also sent to Victor’s list) is simply to prepare everyone to brace themselves. Not wishing to be dramatic, but this is quite something and I have absolutely no idea where it goes from here.

I received this message below on the website contact form on 7 December, the day after the C2C show. I immediately relayed it to Victor, asking him to check with Anon whether the information was correct or a hoax.

The reply came back that it was indeed correct but was a very long story which would NOT be made public, and we should under no circumstances release the information. So we didn’t, and sat on it... not knowing quite what to think. Now – in further indication of a policy reversal – we’re being asked to do just that. Here’s the 7 December message in its entirety:

Date: 7 Dec 2005 09:11:23 -0000
To: "Serpo.org"
Subject: Contact

There is much, much more to this story. One person, a male, died during the trip to Zeta.
He suffered a pulmonary embolism. In addition, an autopsy was performed at which time
the deceased individal's DNA was extracted and stored. At a later tine, the DNA was used
in a cloning type process which actually involved creating a hybrid being, part human, part
alien. Through an advanced aging process and something called rapid-cycling cloning,
several hundred hybrid beings were created. Some remain on Zeta, but others were
returned to Earth. This can be verified in documents contained in the ZR Repro Factor file.

Best to all, Bill

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
At a later tine, the DNA was used in a cloning type process which actually involved creating a hybrid being, part human, part alien.

I'm dreaming right? Are they actually letting this out? I'm a bit dazed. It just can't be. As much as I joke I don't actually expect it. It's weird because for a brief moment it almost feels like they're releasing the, god-forbid I say it outloud, "truth". What a weird feeling.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm sure there's TONS of details left out, after all we've only seen a few meager snippets of info out of an alleged 3000 page write up, so I'm not surprised they haven't mentioned "flu" shots and any number of other minutia.

What intrigues me about the story is the behavior of the Ebens.

Here's an alien civilization that supposedly has the capability to completely destroy another civilization with high tech particle beam weapons, has interstellar travel capability, unlimited free energy devices, etc...yet they choose to continue to interact with an obviously lesser advanced alien culture?
I know, I know, prime directive is a man made concept, but it does make a lot of sense not to meddle in such a fashion, yet the Eben's seem not to think twice about it.
Furthermore, what do they stand to gain from an exchange program with stupid, lesser advanced humans?? Especially Americans! No offence, my fellow americans, just that tibetan monks or the like would make much friendlier interstellar bedfellows for the likes of Ebens, no?
It all seems so one-sided in favor of us, in that technologically, we have everything to gain from the exchange and the Ebens get a few sideshow freaks and a vintage scientific calculator to show off back home on Serpo. What's THEIR incentive for going along with the exchange?
It's as if we have some space-dirt on the Ebens and they are participating so we'll keep it to ourselves.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join