It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
is it true that the 'victor's list' email accounts are all currently being blocked from their isp - they can post out, but all incoming gets error number: 0x800CCC0F

[edit on 28-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The following was posted by "Dondep" on the new Burisch forum regarding Serpo:

"Here is the last word from Dan in response to my question as to what the true specific purpose was behind the SERPO hoax:

From everything I have heard, it carried a dual purpose, for the derailing of disclosure-

1. Readying a disinformation campaign in an effort to counter real information once provided. This case was a rehearsal stage effort to gauge the response of the target population to official sounding information.

2. Dragging as many of the UFO community as possible into the effort, to both align them with the disinformation as well as offer them the possibility of humiliation once the information was found to be false. This has two effects in itself- (a) once aligned, they became attached to an official set of rules, and (b) once humiliated, it reduces the likelihood of their ever attaching to a real disclosure."

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That particular error can occur for a variety of reasons. The actual error means "The connection to the server was interrupted."

I would be VERY surprised if all list members were suddenly receiving that particular error. Besides, I'm on the list and have no problems.

Are you having this problem and why do you think everyone else on the list is?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Bill, you knew about this third death since December 7th. When people started raising the questions about consistency, why not simply say there's more here than meets the eye. Why not at the least tell the posters that there is an explanation that cannot be given at this time? It would sound no less ridiculous than "we cloned that guy so we didn't want anyone to know what happened but now, when it is looking pretty obvious that this is a hoax we will tell you about it"

I know you are supposed to be nothing more than the conduit for anon but you do have to admit, the messages are beginning to appear tailored to the questions and the manner of release is looking pretty damned silly.

Not necessarily. He said he had to verify the information with "Anon." It may have been "Anon's" delay, not Bill Ryans, that caused the delay in him giving us the information.

Now, as for whether or not I believe in this, I'm strongly leaning towards hoax.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Where did you see anything on cloning?

Originally posted by HeadingEast

I'm enjoying the heck out of these developments ( been lurking since day one) but with introduction of the cloning nonsense....well, it reminds be too much of Commander X and newsprint ufo mags of the eighties...( there I've said it, now can I go back to watching Jeopardy?)

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
That particular error can occur for a variety of reasons. The actual error means "The connection to the server was interrupted."

I would be VERY surprised if all list members were suddenly receiving that particular error. Besides, I'm on the list and have no problems.

Are you having this problem and why do you think everyone else on the list is?

i know a few on the list and they're all getting the same error codes. they can send out, but as soon as any messages start to dl from the server they are blocked. but only on that specific account. the server downloads other accounts from the same isp without problem. but if it's ok your end, then it must just be a coincidence. thanks for your help.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
Where did you see anything on cloning?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
I'm curious.
I've heard cries of "book deal" and "movie deal" many times in this thread and others.
Does anyone know of any situation similar to this that turned out to really be a book or movie deal?

Think about it...what better way to get free proof readers...post it on the internet...

Plus 308's death contradicts Gene Loscowski, and Paul McGovern accounts of the "story" ( among several other contradictions from them )...

Gene Loscowski...

Only eight came back, that much is right. Two died a few years into their assignment on the Visitor's planet. Two others decided to remain and maybe are still alive today.

Paul McGovern...

One doctor and one of the security personnel died three years into their visit. The doctor died of pneumonia and the security guy died of an injury.

So are we to expect a retraction from their accounts as well ?

I mean the latest installation of Anon's accounts depicts another death that wasn't documented on the site, then when it was questioned...

POOF...up pops an explaination, and including cloning no less...

Folks this whole thing smells...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
1. Readying a disinformation campaign in an effort to counter real information once provided. This case was a rehearsal stage effort to gauge the response of the target population to official sounding information.

2. Dragging as many of the UFO community as possible into the effort, to both align them with the disinformation as well as offer them the possibility of humiliation once the information was found to be false. This has two effects in itself..."

Very interesting find. But I also find it interesting that is coming from a camp that has their own alien contact story and I have the same problems with Dan as I do with Serpo.

It'd be hillarious if both stories were coming from the same source. Well, not hillarious but interesting in a "holy crap I can't believe this kind of way".

Lets remember that Bill Ryan is the conduit of information from Anonymous et al - not the original source.

Again, no offense bigfoot but bill shouldn't take the questioning of the information personally. I would hope he knew that was going to happen coming in.

As for out right attacks that's been few and far between and even those weren't anything I would consider worse than anything that happens usually on other threads.

I myself am not the most diplomatic person and I don't know how much more polite I could be.

I don't ask for much, just the truth and the understanding that all revelations bring more questions.

I could also go for some pie...or pudding...yep I'm gonna get some pudding.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi, All –

I post this new information without comment apart from pointing out that the first piece is the day after the team landed, while the second is eighteen months into their mission. All typos are uncorrected.

Best wishes, Bill

We had a serious problem. How do we explain our science to an alien entity, who doesn't know Einstein, Kepler or any of the other scientists of our time. Simple mathematics, seems so foreign to them. Ebe2 is the smart one. She seems to understand our language more than 1 and 2. She even seems to understand our basic math. We started with the basic math. 2 plus 2. Then progressed on. She understood and even caught on so quick that she continued on without our help. We realize she has a great IQ when she repeated 1000 times 1000 and came up with an answer. We showed her our slide rule. It took her a couple of minutes to figure it out, although I don't think she fully understood all the symbols on the slide rule. She is really something. We found a personality in her. Maybe because we have more contact with her than the others. She is very warm hearted, one can just sense that in her. She really cares about us and she even worries about us. During our first night, she seemed to make sure everything was just right for us. She warned us of the heat and the light. She mentioned that SERPO does not get dark, like earth. I wonder how she knew that? Has she visited earth? Maybe she is just educated on earth's properties. Maybe they have books about earth. Anyway, on the first night, she told us about the winds, what winds. Gusty winds start just when the one sun sets. The other sun does not but stays in the lower horizon. The winds blow dust, free dust into our huts. We had a very difficult first night. We call it night but it seems that the Ebens just call it a period of their day. Ebe3 knew the word day but didn't compare it to earth's day. Maybe she hasn't been to earth. We didn't sleep well during our night. The Eben's don't sleep, like we do. They seem to rest for periods of time and then wake and go about their business, whatever that might be, When we awoke, Ebe2 was there, outside our hut. I opened the door and she was waiting. Why? How did she know we were awake? Maybe the huts are being monitored by some sensor. Ebe2 told us to follow her to the eating place. She didn't use the word dining hall or chow hall or facility. She used the word place. Once I gathered the team, we walked across the village, I'll call it a village for the sake of wording. We entered a large building. It seemed to be large, based on the small stature of the Ebens. There were food on tables. I guess we'd call this place a chow hall. Ebens looked at us but carried on eating. Do they not cook inside their huts? Maybe everyone eats here. We walked to the food tables. Same food we saw and ate on the spaceship except some items were different. They bad large bowls of something like fruits. Strange looking things. They also had something like cottage cheese, it tasted like sour milk but after the initial taste, alright. I encouraged each team member to eat and drink. We might as well get use to the food. But 700 tells us to eat just one of their meals a day and stick to our C-rations for the other meals. That way, our system will adjust to the Eben food. We sat at a table, small compared to our standards and ate. The Ebens numbering, probably about 100, just ate and didn't really bother us. Every now and then, we would catch Ebens staring at us. But we were the freaks, not them. We are the visitors. We are the aliens. We must really look strange to them. We all look different, they all look the same. How can they compare us to them? They can't. We stare at them, they stare at us. We then see a different looking Eben. Very strange looking creature, large, long arms, almost floats along with long legs. Can't be an Eben. We all stare. This creature just floats by us and didn't even look at us. I find Ebe2. She is eating with three others. Once I approach her, she stands and almost bows her head towards me. Maybe just a greeting, have to remember that. I ask her abet the creature we saw, I ask if that was some other type of Eben. Ebe2 seems confused. She asked me what creature. I used the word creature. Maybe that was an insult or maybe she didn't know the word. I pointed to the thing at the other end of the building. She then saw what I meant. Ebe2 said, no Eben, just visitor. Like you, pointing to me. Ok, I see, they have other alien visitors here. I guess we are not the only ones. I then asked Ebe2 what planet did that visitor come from? Ebe2 said, something like CORTA, not sure of the exact work although I asked her to repeat it twice. Ok, where is CORTA? She walks me to a television, at least it looks like one. It is positioned in the corner of the building. It is set up like some type of command station. She places her finger on the glass and something appears. The universe? Star systems. I don't recognize any of them. She points to a spot and says CORTA. Ok, where is earth? She points to another spot and says earth. Based on this television glass space map, CORTA and earth are very close. But I don't know the scale of this map. Maybe they are a trillion miles apart or maybe 10 light years. But they seem close. I'll have to have one of the scientists look at this and see. Ok, I thank Ebe2. She seems pleased. She almost looks like a angel. She seems so very nice. She touched my hand and pointed to my table and said, eat. Good eat? I laughed and said, yes, good chow hall food. She looked puzzled. I guess she doesn't know what a chow hall is. I pointed to the building and said, chow hall, earth eating place. She repeated what I said, chow hall, earth eating place. I laughed and walked away. Now she will think all earth restaurants are called chow halls.
We retuned to our huts. We must get better organized. We have a meeting. Everyone seems ok. We wonder about latrines, Where do we relieve ourselves. Ebe1 comes by, almost as if he was reading our minds, maybe they can even do that. He tells shows us pot in hut. We all wondered what that was. Ok, that is our latrine. Realized that won't work very well but we'll do what we can. Then we realize the pot has some sort of chemical inside. Our wastes are dissolved or something like that. Can't really tell. Each of the four huts have one. That will work for the time being. Ebe2 tells us to walk on ground. Not sure what he means by that but 420 says that might we to just walk around. Ok, that we will do. I organize the teams102 will remain with 225. I want 633 and 661 to look at the television glass map and see if they can tell which star system is CORTA. I ask 518 to take temperature readings and general weather observations. I know it is hot. Very hot. Most be over 140 degrees. 754 warns us to keep covered from sun radiation. 754 says radiation levels are high. Doesn't sound very good to me. This reminds me of Nevada. 1956, during one of the atomic bomb testing. We had hot weather and we had to worry about the radiation from the atomic blasts. Now we are on a strange planet 40 light years from earth and we have radiation and heat. But we have to explore that is why we were sent. We starting walking around 475 will take photographs with our military cameras. I hope the film is affected by the radiation. How do we develop it? Maybe we didn't think of everything. I team up with 225. We walk to a large open door building. We walk in and it looks like a classroom but no Ebens are here. There is a large television tube, it takes up the entire wall. There are some lights flashing on this television tube. We examine the tube. It is very thin. I wonder how it works. Where are the tubes or the electronics. But maybe they are more advanced in this area than us. They must be. We don't find touch else in this building. We move on, wow, it is so very hot, I hope l get use to it. We find a large tower. Looks like a antenna tower but it has a large mirror. We saw this when we first arrived yesterday. We find an Eben standing the door but he moves to one side. We ask him if he understands English. He just stares at us but seems friendly. I guess he doesn't speak English. We move on into the building, Can't find any stairs. But we see some type of round glass room. Maybe it is an elevator. Then we hear English. We turn around and find Ebe2 standing there. Where did she come from? I her if we may explore this building. She said yes, of course, She points to the glass room and says go up. Ok, we enter the glass room. The glass door closes and go up real fast. I no time we are at the top. But what is this. We ask Ebe2, what is this. She points to the sun and then points to the top of the room, where the mirror is located. She then points to the ground. Ok, we see it. The tower is in the middle of a circle. The circle is situated on the ground. In each quadrant of the circle is a symbol. I see that the sun is directed through the mirror maybe this isn't a mirror as we know it since the sunlight travels through it, but once the sunlight travels through it, the light is directed on a symbol within the circle. Ebe2 says that when light contacts symbol then Ebens make change. Not sure what that means. Maybe she means it tells the Ebens what to do. 225 seems to think it is a sun dial. When the sun strikes a symbol, the Ebens change what they are doing and do something else. Maybe the Eben day is structured. Or maybe this is their clock. Strange. But we are on an alien planet. I'm glad I still have my sense of humor. This is only our first day, first day of school. We have a lot to learn. We have to keep an open mind. We can't keep comparing things to earth. We have to open our minds to new ideas and new science. All these things are foreign to us but we must learn. I pointed to my wristwatch and then pointed to the ground and in a gesture to show Ebe2 that the two items are time pieces. Not sure if she understood. But I said time and she then understood.. Yes, she said, Eben time, pointing to the ground. I pointed again to the wristwatch and said, earth time. Ebe2 then almost smiled and said, no, no earth time on SERPO. Ok, that makes sense. 225 said, she just told us that earth time doesn't work on SERPO. Yes, I guess she did. What good is our watches or time device here? They don't work. We have to start using Eben time. But we must also maintain our time because we must know when to leave. Ten years seem like a million. Maybe based on Eben time that it might just be a million years. Lets hope not. No time to think about home, we have a mission and duties to perform. We are a military team and we must maintain that idea. 225 and myself go back into the glass bowl and go down to the ground. We walk onto another building, large again. Inside we find rolls and rolls of plants. This must be some sort of greenhouse. They are growing food. Many Ebens are inside. They look at us with some glares. But we just walk in and around. One Eben comes up to us and speaks but in Eben. He seems to be telling us something. He points to the ceiling and then to our heads. Maybe he is telling us to cover our heads. We must find Ebe2. We go back outside and then finds Ebe2, she always seems to be near. Now we understand why, she is monitoring us by the devices we are wearing on our belts. I ask Ebe2 what is that building. She says food making place. Ok, maybe we contaminated the place. We told her that another Eben spoke to us and then pointed to our heads. Ebe2 seemed confused and walked back into the building with us. The same Eben exchanged words with Ebe2. Ebe2 then told us that we must wear a cover on our heads in order to enter. Why? But we don't argue. This other Eben produces some sort of cloth had and we wear it. We walk about, the Eben seemed happy, We look at their plants. They are growing food in soil. They have a watering system. They also have some sort of transparent cloth over each plant. I point to the watering system and ask Ebe2, if that is water, drinking water. Ebe2 said yes. Ten she senses we are thirsty. Ebe2 leads us to a place near another entrance and offers us water, at least we think it is water. Tastes like chemicals but it is water. Actually tastes good.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Bill Ryan]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
pudding pie would be best no?

pudding pie, the anon post and pictures dang blammit

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
double post and anon's back.

wheeeee reading material

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The leader of the Ebens is a larger creature than the others. He seems to be more aggressive than the other Ebens. When I write aggressive, I don't me in a hostile way. He seems to be the boss, similar to me, as the team commander. His voice, although after all this time, I still can't understand any words, is harsh and with a tone that is different from the rest. 203 claims the leader has an attitude. I agree. He is extremely friendly to us and has accommodated all our requests. The leader has requested many things from us. Most of which, we have provided. One strange thing is our blood. He wanted all of us to supply a blood samples. Ebe2 explained that the blood or health fluid as Ebe2 explained it, was necessary for them to supply any medicine to us if we should ever need it. 700 and 754 feels that a blood sample might just be used for other purposes. We have allowed the Ebens to utilize 308's body for experiments. They took all 308s blood, that was without my approval. I wrote about that in log 3888. We had a very tense situation with the Ebens about that. When we traveled to the building housing 308s body, we were confronted by several Ebens. Ebe1 showed up and I explained that we wanted the body of 308. Ebe 1 told us the body was in storage and we could not take it. We told Ebe 1 that we will take it. The eleven of us walked by the Ebens, numbering six and walked into the building. They did not attempt to stop us. While inside, we could not open any of the containers. There was some type of system, maybe crypto style, that was being used to lock the containers. We did find the container housing 308's body. We decided to send 899 to our storage area and get some explosives to open the container. Ebe2 showed up with the leader. Ebe2 was extremely polite and asked us to wait. She used the word please several times. In fact, she actually used the English word beg. We backed off and I told Ebe2 that we wanted our friends body and we wanted to examine it. Ebe2 translated that to the leader. There was a long exchange of words between the two. Finally, Ebe2, who seemed very frustrated told us that the leader would like us to go to another location and speak with another Eben, a doctor, about the body of 308. Ebe2 explained that everything wanted to know about 308's body would be explained to us by the Eben doctor, who Ebe2 said spoke English. I told Ebe 2 that I would leave 899 and 754 here to guard the body and I would take the others to the location containing the doctor. Ebe2 translated that to the leader. Again, there was a long drawn out exchange of words between the two. It lasted for several minutes. Finally, Ebe2 stated that the leader would like all of us to leave this building and go to visit with the doctor. I told Ebe2, no, I would not leave the body of 308 alone. I felt that this was going to be a confrontation. I told 518 and 420 to go back, obtain our handguns and come back ASAP. I was not going to allow the Ebens to counterman my decisions. When Ebe2 heard this, she told me to wait and placed her hand against my chest. I told her to translate that to the leader. Again, there were several minutes of word exchanges between the two. Ebe2 then stated that the leader would bring the doctor here to discuss the situation with us. Ebe2 asked me to please don't send your men for guns. Guns are not needed, we can settle this without guns. Please don't. I told Ebe2 that we would not get the guns but we would not leave until we saw 308's body. The leader did something with the communication device on his belt. About 20 minutes later, three Ebens showed up inside this building. One of the Ebens, who identified himself as a doctor and who spoke very good English. This doctor had a strange sounding voice, almost like a human's voice. This doctor did not have a high pitch accent, like Ebe1 and Ebe2. I was very impressed with this doctor. I just wonder where he has been for these past 18 months. We have never saw him before. This doctor told us that 308s body was not inside the container. The Ebens have done experiments with 308s body because they considered it an honor to have such a specimen to work with. The doctor told us they have used 308s body to create a type of cloned human being. I stopped the doctor at this point. I told the doctor that the body of my teammate was the property of the United States of America, planet Earth. The body did not belong to the Ebens. I did not authorized any experiments on the body of 308. I explained that humans consider a body to be religious. Only I could have authorized the use of 308s body for experiments. I demanded to see the body. This doctor explained the body was gone. This doctor said all the blood, body organs were taken out and used to clone other beings. The use of the word beings really scared me and the others. 899 became extremely angry. He called the doctor curse names. I ordered 899 to be quiet. I then told 203 to take 899 out of the building. I realized this matter could really blossom into a major incident. I could not allow that to happen. There were just eleven of us and we realized that if the Ebens wanted to imprison us or kill us, they could do it very easily. But I didn't think the Ebens would resort to such behavior. I was not going to allow this incident to advance into something worse. I realized there wasn't much we could do about what the Ebens have done with 308s body. Ebe2 looked very upset. Ebe2 told me that everyone should be nice, she repeated the word nice many times. Ebe2 did not want this matter to escalate. I kind of felt sorry for Ebe2. She was trying to mediate the matter. 203 suggested we return to our living quarters and have a team meeting. I told the leader that I did not want any further interference between whatever is left of 308s body and experiments. I pointed my finger towards the leader's face. Ebe2 translated, along with the doctor. The doctor, who was extremely straightforward, told me that nothing further would happen with the body, but advised me very little was left of the body. Ebe2 then told me the leader was concerned that we were upset. That we were their guests. That the leader was upset that we were offended. The leader did not wish to upset us and promised that nothing further would happen to the body. I thanked Ebe2 and had her rely that to the leader. We returned to out huts. Everyone was upset, especially 899. I told each member to calm down. I explained our situation, as if each team member didn't already realize it, that we were only eleven military personnel. We had no way of fighting the Ebens. We did not come 40 light years to start a war with the Ebens. A war we could not win. We could not even win a simple fist fight with the Ebens. Yes, maybe we could beat them up but what then. We have to realize out situation and act accordingly. I ordered each member to reconsider the situation and to except the facts about 308s body. I told 633 and 700 to investigate this cloning procedure with the English speaking Eben doctor. Lets get all the facts about what they did with the body and what we can find out about the body and the Ebens experiments with the body.
Ebe2 came to the hut. I told Ebe2 that 633 and 700 were going to examine what was left of 308s body. They would also conduct research into the Ebens experiments done on 308s body. Ebe2 look very concerned. It is sometimes difficult for us, even after the time we have been on this planet, to determine the meaning of facial expressions on Ebens face. Ebe2 replied that she must first obtain approval, approval was a new word for Ebe2. She was must reading or learning our language. Maybe she is just picking up our words. I told Ebe2 that she can go get permission but that we were told when we arrived that we did not have any restrictions on where we went. Ebe2 said she would speak with the leader. 633 and 700 gathered test equipment and prepared themselves for the examination of the Eben laboratory. According to our time devices, Ebe2 came back about 80 minutes later. Ebe2 said it was alright for my men to visit their laboratory. I decided that I would also visit it. Myself, 633 and 700 were escorted by Ebe2 to the laboratory facility. We had to be taken by the helitransport device, as we call their helicopters. It took us sometime before arriving at this location. According to our compass readings, which are not really a compass reading but we made points of references and according to them, we traveled north. The facility was large, by Eben standards. The building looked like a large single story windowless school. We landed on the roof, or maybe just a landing zone on the roof. We were escorted down a walkway or ramp. They don't have ladders on this planet. I think I wrote about this in one of my past entries. They have ramps. We arrived in a room. White walls. We then walked through a hallway into another larger room. We met our English speaking doctor. We saw many other Ebens, all dressed in a bluish colored one piece suit. Different from their ordinary suits I spoke of in past entries. The doctor told us that all the experiments done inside this building, he didn't call it a laboratory, just a building, is done to create cloned beings. We were lead into another room, where there were rolls of containers, looking like glass bathtubs. Inside each bathtub were bodies. I was shocked, as were 700 and 754. Bodies. Strange looking bodies. Not human bodies, at least not all of them. We started walking down the space between the tubs. We looked into the tubs. These were hideous looking creatures. I asked the doctor what type of creatures were inside these tubs. The doctor told us that these creatures came from other planets. 700 asked the doctor were these creatures dead when they arrived? Or did the Ebens bring them here dead. The doctor said all the creatures were brought to the planet alive. 700 asked if the creatures were kidnaped or brought here against their wishes. The doctor was not sure of the word kidnaped. The doctor seemed puzzled. The doctor asked about the question. 700 said that these creatures were taken from another planet and brought to serpo without permission from them or their leaders of their planet. The doctor said that these beings were brought here for experiments. These creatures are not intelligent beings. Ebe2 then used the word animals. Ok, now I understand. All these creatures are animals from other planets. The doctor didn't seem to understand the word animal. Ebe2 and the doctor exchanged words in Eben and the doctor then said, yes, they are animals. I then asked if there were any intelligent creatures in this building. The doctor said, yes, but that all of them were dead when they arrived on serpo. 700 asked to see these creatures. The doctor corrected 700 by saying beings. Ok, I guess creatures are animals and beings are like humans. Let me first write down the description of these creatures inside these tubs. They are not all alike. The first creature I see inside the tub looks like a porcupine. It appears to have a tube placed inside of it. The tube leads to a box underneath the tub. The second creature I see looks like a monster. It has a large head, big deep set eyes, no ears, a mouth, but no teeth. It is about five feet long and has two lower legs but no feet. It has two arms but it doesn't appear to have any elbows. It has hands but no fingers. This creature also has a tube going through it. The next creature looked like nothing I can compare it to. It had blood red skin, two spots in the middle, maybe eyes. No arms or legs. It had a very strange odor. The skin appeared to be blotchy with scales. Maybe like a fish. Maybe it is a fish. The next creature was human like. But the skin was white, not skin white, the color white. The skin was wrinkled. The head was large, with two eyes, two ears and a mouth. The neck was very small. The head almost looked as if it sat on the lower torso. The chest was thin, with large bone like protrusions. The arms were curled, with hands but no thumbs. The legs were also curled with feet but only three toes. I couldn't look at anymore creatures. We walked down another hallway, through a room, down a ramp, into another room. We came into a room that looked like a hospital room. There were many beds, or at least sometime of bed, Eben style bed. I described them before. In each bed was a living being, as the doctor called it. The doctor told us that each being was alive and well cared for. 700 asked the doctor if these beings were ill or sick. Ebe2 had to translate that but the doctor said, no, they are being lived. The three of us seemed really stunned by that word lived. I asked Ebe2 what the doctor meant. Ebe2 exchanged words with the doctor. Ebe2 then used the word grown. 700 asked the doctor if these were the cloned beings that he mentioned before. The doctor said yes that each being was being grown, using the same word as Ebe2 just used. 754 asked the doctor if these beings were being grown like a plant. The doctor said yes that is a good comparison. 700 asked the doctor how are they grown. The doctor said that certain parts of other beings were used to grow these beings. The doctor said he could not explain the process in English because he didn't know the words. 700 then asked Ebe2 if she could explain the growing process. Ebe2 said she did not know the English words. Ebe2 said that parts of the blood and other organs are used to mix a substance that is placed inside the bodies of these beings. That was all Ebe2 could explain in English. I told 700 to go back and get 420 and bring them back. While we waited for 420, we looked at these beings. They were breathing. They looked like humans, most of them. Two of the beings on the end looked like humans with dog heads. These beings were not awake. They were either sleeping or drugged. 420 returned. I told 420 to see if he could translate the method used to grow these beings. 420 then spoke with Ebe2. 420 is really good. However long we have been hear, some guess about 18 months earth time, 420 learned the language well. 420 then said that the growing process involved cells taken from other beings, grown and mixed with chemicals and then inserted into the bodies of other beings. That was about all 420 could explain. 420 did not know the words Ebe2 used. But the word cells were used. Ebe2 then told me that some things were taken from inside the cells. 700 and 754 then asked if the item take from inside the cells were cell membranes or identification markers for the cells. Ebe2 translated that to the doctor. Both seemed confused and said they could not explain the process because they did not know the English words for it. 700 used the word advance biological extraction of the cell membranes. But neither Ebe2 or the doctor knew anything about that process. I asked 754 if he might understand what they were doing. 754 said that human cells contain smaller substance that can identify the structure with the membranes of the cell. This isn't something that earth technology has advance but 754 has read about it prior to leaving. But 754 doesn't think that earth technology can be used to grown living cells into what the Ebens have done. The Ebens must have found a way to grow cells and to make them into living beings. 700 and 754 said nothing like his is known on earth. I then asked the doctor if 308s body was used to create a being. The doctor said yes, and showed us the being. I was shocked, as was 700 and 754. This being, with our teammates blood and cells, looked like a large Eben. But the hands and legs were similar to humans. How could they have grown this being so quick. Obviously, this is well above our intelligence. I saw all I wanted to see. I told the doctor that we would like to leave. Ebe2 saw that I was upset and touched my hand. Instantly, I felt concern. Ebe2 was really concerned about what I saw. Ebe2 said we leave. We traveled outside this building, a building that I did not wish to see again. I saw the dark side of this civilization. The Ebens are not the humane civilization we thought they were. But I must say they didn't hide anything. The doctor spoke straight to us. Just like the Ebens. They don't know how to lie. Seeing what we saw will change our impression of the Ebens as long as we stay on this planet.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
We had a serious problem. How do we explain our science to an alien entity, who doesn't know Einstein, Kepler or any of theother scientists of our time. Simple mathematics, seems so foreign to them. Ebe2 is the smart one. She seems to understand our language more than 1 and 2. She even seems to understand our basic math.

We started with the basic math. 2 plus 2. Then progressed on. She understood and even caught on so quick that she continued on without our help. We realize she has a great IQ when she repeated 1000 times 1000 and came up with an answer. We showed her our slide rule. It took her a couple of minutes to figure it out, although I don't think she fully understood all the symbols on the slide rule. She is really something. We found a personality in her. Maybe because we have more contact with her than the others. She is very warm hearted, one can just sense that in her. She really cares about us and she even worries about us.

During our first night, she seemed to make sure everything was just right for us. She warned us of the heat and the light. She mentioned that SERPO does not get dark, like earth. I wonder how she knew that? Has she visited earth? Maybe she is just educated on earth's properties. Maybe they have books about earth. Anyway, on the first night, she told us about the winds, what winds. Gusty winds start just when the one sun sets. The other sun does not but stays in the lower horizon.

The winds blow dust, free dust into our huts. We had a very difficult first night. We call it night but it seems that the Ebens just call it a period of their day. Ebe3 knew the word day but didn't compare it to earth's day. Maybe she hasn't been to earth. We didn't sleep well during our night. The Eben's don't sleep, like we do. They seem to rest for periods of time and then wake and go about their business, whatever that might be, When we awoke, Ebe2 was there, outside our hut. I opened the door and she was waiting. Why? How did she know we were awake? Maybe the huts are being monitored by some sensor. Ebe2 told us to follow her to the eating place. She didn't use the word dining hall or chow hall or facility. She used the word place.

Once I gathered the team, we walked across the village, I'll call it a village for the sake of wording. We entered a large building. It seemed to be large, based on the small stature of the Ebens. There were food on tables. I guess we'd call this place a chow hall. Ebens looked at us but carried on eating. Do they not cook inside their huts? Maybe everyone eats here. We walked to the food tables. Same food we saw and ate on the spaceship except some items were different. They bad large bowls of something like fruits. Strange looking things. They also had something like cottage cheese, it tasted like sour milk but after the initial taste, alright. I encouraged each team member to eat and drink. We might as well get use to the food. But 700 tells us to eat just one of their meals a day and stick to our C-rations for the other meals. That way, our system will adjust to the Eben food. We sat at a table, small compared to our standards and ate.

The Ebens numbering, probably about 100, just ate and didn't really bother us. Every now and then, we would catch Ebens staring at us. But we were the freaks, not them. We are the visitors. We are the aliens. We must really look strange to them. We all look different, they all look the same. How can they compare us to them? They can't. We stare at them, they stare at us. We then see a different looking Eben. Very strange looking creature, large, long arms, almost floats along with long legs. Can't be an Eben. We all stare.

This creature just floats by us and didn't even look at us. I find Ebe2. She is eating with three others. Once I approach her, she stands and almost bows her head towards me. Maybe just a greeting, have to remember that. I ask her abet the creature we saw, I ask if that was some other type of Eben. Ebe2 seems confused. She asked me what creature. I used the word creature. Maybe that was an insult or maybe she didn't know the word. I pointed to the thing at the other end of the building. She then saw what I meant. Ebe2 said, no Eben, just visitor. Like you, pointing to me. Ok, I see, they have other alien visitors here. I guess we are not the only ones. I then asked Ebe2 what planet did that visitor come from? Ebe2 said, something like CORTA, not sure of the exact work although I asked her to repeat it twice. Ok, where is CORTA? She walks me to a television, at least it looks like one. It is positioned in the corner of the building.

It is set up like some type of command station. She places her finger on the glass and something appears. The universe? Star systems. I don't recognize any of them. She points to a spot and says CORTA. Ok, where is earth? She points to another spot and says earth. Based on this television glass space map, CORTA and earth are very close. But I don't know the scale of this map. Maybe they are a trillion miles apart or maybe 10 light years. But they seem close. I'll have to have one of the scientists look at this and see. Ok, I thank Ebe2. She seems pleased. She almost looks like a angel.

She seems so very nice. She touched my hand and pointed to my table and said, eat. Good eat? I laughed and said, yes, good chow hall food. She looked puzzled. I guess she doesn't know what a chow hall is. I pointed to the building and said, chow hall, earth eating place. She repeated what I said, chow hall, earth eating place. I laughed and walked away. Now she will think all earth restaurants are called chow halls.

We retuned to our huts. We must get better organized. We have a meeting. Everyone seems ok. We wonder about latrines, Where do we relieve ourselves. Ebe1 comes by, almost as if he was reading our minds, maybe they can even do that. He tells shows us pot in hut. We all wondered what that was. Ok, that is our latrine. Realized that won't work very well but we'll do what we can. Then we realize the pot has some sort of chemical inside. Our wastes are dissolved or something like that. Can't really tell. Each of the four huts have one. That will work for the time being. Ebe2 tells us to walk on ground. Not sure what he means by that but 420 says that might we to just walk around.

Ok, that we will do. I organize the teams102 will remain with 225. I want 633 and 661 to look at the television glass map and see if they can tell which star system is CORTA. I ask 518 to take temperature readings and general weather observations. I know it is hot. Very hot. Most be over 140 degrees. 754 warns us to keep covered from sun radiation. 754 says radiation levels are high. Doesn't sound very good to me. This reminds me of Nevada. 1956, during one of the atomic bomb testing. We had hot weather and we had to worry about the radiation from the atomic blasts. Now we are on a strange planet 40 light years from earth and we have radiation and heat. But we have to explore that is why we were sent. We starting walking around 475 will take photographs with our military cameras. I hope the film is affected by the radiation. How do we develop it? Maybe we didn't think of everything. I team up with 225. We walk to a large open door building. We walk in and it looks like a classroom but no Ebens are here. There is a large television tube, it takes up the entire wall.

There are some lights flashing on this television tube. We examine the tube. It is very thin. I wonder how it works. Where are the tubes or the electronics. But maybe they are more advanced in this area than us. They must be. We don't find touch else in this building. We move on, wow, it is so very hot, I hope l get use to it. We find a large tower. Looks like a antenna tower but it has a large mirror. We saw this when we first arrived yesterday. We find an Eben standing the door but he moves to one side. We ask him if he understands English. He just stares at us but seems friendly. I guess he doesn't speak English.

We move on into the building, Can't find any stairs. But we see some type of round glass room. Maybe it is an elevator. Then we hear English. We turn around and find Ebe2 standing there. Where did she come from? I her if we may explore this building. She said yes, of course, She points to the glass room and says go up. Ok, we enter the glass room. The glass door closes and go up real fast. I no time we are at the top. But what is this. We ask Ebe2, what is this. She points to the sun and then points to the top of the room, where the mirror is located. She then points to the ground. Ok, we see it. The tower is in the middle of a circle. The circle is situated on the ground. In each quadrant of the circle is a symbol. I see that the sun is directed through the mirror maybe this isn't a mirror as we know it since the sunlight travels through it, but once the sunlight travels through it, the light is directed on a symbol within the circle.

Ebe2 says that when light contacts symbol then Ebens make change. Not sure what that means. Maybe she means it tells the Ebens what to do. 225 seems to think it is a sun dial. When the sun strikes a symbol, the Ebens change what they are doing and do something else. Maybe the Eben day is structured. Or maybe this is their clock. Strange. But we are on an alien planet. I'm glad I still have my sense of humor. This is only our first day, first day of school. We have a lot to learn. We have to keep an open mind. We can't keep comparing things to earth. We have to open our minds to new ideas and new science. All these things are foreign to us but we must learn. I pointed to my wristwatch and then pointed to the ground and in a gesture to show Ebe2 that the two items are time pieces.

Not sure if she understood. But I said time and she then understood.. Yes, she said, Eben time, pointing to the ground. I pointed again to the wristwatch and said, earth time. Ebe2 then almost smiled and said, no, no earth time on SERPO. Ok, that makes sense. 225 said, she just told us that earth time doesn't work on SERPO. Yes, I guess she did. What good is our watches or time device here? They don't work. We have to start using Eben time. But we must also maintain our time because we must know when to leave. Ten years seem like a million. Maybe based on Eben time that it might just be a million years. Lets hope not. No time to think about home, we have a mission and duties to perform. We are a military team and we must maintain that idea. 225 and myself go back into the glass bowl and go down to the ground. We walk onto another building, large again. Inside we find rolls and rolls of plants. This must be some sort of greenhouse, They are growing food. Many Ebens are inside.

They look at us with some, glares. But we just walk in and around. One Eben comes up to us and speaks but in Eben. He seems to be telling us something. He points to the ceiling and then to our heads. Maybe he is telling us to cover our heads. We must find Ebe2. We go back outside and then finds Ebe2, she always seems to be near. Now we understand why, she is monitoring us by the devices we are wearing on our belts. I ask Ebe2 what is that building. She says food making place. Ok, maybe we contaminated the place. We told her that another Eben spoke to us and then pointed to our heads. Ebe2 seemed confused and walked back into the building with us.

The same Eben exchanged words with Ebe2. Ebe2 then told us that we must wear a cover on our heads in order to enter. Why? But we don't argue. This other Eben produces some sort of cloth had and we wear it. We walk about, the Eben seemed happy, We look at their plants. They are growing food in soil. They have a watering system.

They also have some sort of transparent cloth over each plant. I point to the watering system and ask Ebe2, if that is water, drinking water. Ebe2 said yes. Ten she senses we are thirsty. Ebe2 leads us to a place near another entrance and offers us water, at least we think it is water. Tastes like chemicals but it is water. Actually tastes good.

------------------

The leader of the Ebens is a larger creature than the others. He seems to be more aggressive than the other Ebens. When I write aggressive, I don't me in a hostile way. He seems to be the boss, similar to me, as the team commander. His voice, although after all this time, I still can't understand any words, is harsh and with a tone that is different from the rest. 203 claims the leader has an attitude. I agree. He is extremely friendly to us and has accommodated all our requests. The leader has requested many things from us. Most of which, we have provided. One strange thing is our blood. He wanted all of us to supply a blood samples. Ebe2 explained that the blood or health fluid as Ebe2 explained it, was necessary for them to supply any medicine to us if we should ever need it. 700 and 754 feels that a blood sample might just be used for other purposes. We have allowed the Ebens to utilize 308's body for experiments. They took all 308s blood, that was without my approval. I wrote about that in log 3888. We had a very tense situation with the Ebens about that. When we traveled to the building housing 308s body, we were confronted by several Ebens. Ebe1 showed up and I explained that we wanted the body of 308. Ebe 1 told us the body was in storage and we could not take it.

We told Ebe 1 that we will take it. The eleven of us walked by the Ebens, numbering six and walked into the building. They did not attempt to stop us. While inside, we could not open any of the containers. There was some type of system, maybe crypto style, that was being used to lock the containers. We did find the container housing 308's body. We decided to send 899 to our storage area and get some explosives to open the container. Ebe2 showed up with the leader. Ebe2 was extremely polite and asked us to wait. She used the word please several times. In fact, she actually used the English word beg. We backed off and I told Ebe2 that we wanted our friends body and we wanted to examine it. Ebe2 translated that to the leader.

There was a long exchange of words between the two. Finally, Ebe2, who seemed very frustrated told us that the leader would like us to go to another location and speak with another Eben, a doctor, about the body of 308. Ebe2 explained that everything wanted to know about 308's body would be explained to us by the Eben doctor, who Ebe2 said spoke English. I told Ebe 2 that I would leave 899 and 754 here to guard the body and I would take the others to the location containing the doctor. Ebe2 translated that to the leader. Again, there was a long drawn out exchange of words between the two. It lasted for several minutes. Finally, Ebe2 stated that the leader would like all of us to leave this building and go to visit with the doctor. I told Ebe2, no, I would not leave the body of 308 alone.

I felt that this was going to be a confrontation. I told 518 and 420 to go back, obtain our handguns and come back ASAP. I was not going to allow the Ebens to counterman my decisions. When Ebe2 heard this, she told me to wait and placed her hand against my chest. I told her to translate that to the leader. Again, there were several minutes of word exchanges between the two. Ebe2 then stated that the leader would bring the doctor here to discuss the situation with us.

Ebe2 asked me to please don't send your men for guns. Guns are not needed, we can settle this without guns. Please don't. I told Ebe2 that we would not get the guns but we would not leave until we saw 308's body. The leader did something with the communication device on his belt. About 20 minutes later, three Ebens showed up inside this building. One of the Ebens, who identified himself as a doctor and who spoke very good English. This doctor had a strange sounding voice, almost like a human's voice. This doctor did not have a high pitch accent, like Ebe1 and Ebe2. I was very impressed with this doctor.

I just wonder where he has been for these past 18 months. We have never saw him before. This doctor told us that 308s body was not inside the container. The Ebens have done experiments with 308s body because they considered it an honor to have such a specimen to work with. The doctor told us they have used 308s body to create a type of cloned human being. I stopped the doctor at this point. I told the doctor that the body of my teammate was the property of the United States of America, planet Earth. The body did not belong to the Ebens.

I did not authorized any experiments on the body of 308. I explained that humans consider a body to be religious. Only I could have authorized the use of 308s body for experiments. I demanded to see the body. This doctor explained the body was gone. This doctor said all the blood, body organs were taken out and used to clone other beings. The use of the word beings really scared me and the others. 899 became extremely angry. He called the doctor curse names. I ordered 899 to be quiet. I then told 203 to take 899 out of the building. I realized this matter could really blossom into a major incident. I could not allow that to happen. There were just eleven of us and we realized that if the Ebens wanted to imprison us or kill us, they could do it very easily.

But I didn't think the Ebens would resort to such behavior. I was not going to allow this incident to advance into something worse. I realized there wasn't much we could do about what the Ebens have done with 308s body. Ebe2 looked very upset. Ebe2 told me that everyone should be nice, she repeated the word nice many times. Ebe2 did not want this matter to escalate. I kind of felt sorry for Ebe2. She was trying to mediate the matter. 203 suggested we return to our living quarters and have a team meeting. I told the leader that I did not want any further interference between whatever is left of 308s body and experiments. I pointed my finger towards the leader's face. Ebe2 translated, along with the doctor. The doctor, who was extremely straightforward, told me that nothing further would happen with the body, but advised me very little was left of the body. Ebe2 then told me the leader was concerned that we were upset.

That we were their guests. That the leader was upset that we were offended. The leader did not wish to upset us and promised that nothing further would happen to the body. I thanked Ebe2 and had her rely that to the leader. We returned to out huts. Everyone was upset, especially 899. I told each member to calm down. I explained our situation, as if each team member didn't already realize it, that we were only eleven military personnel. We had no way of fighting the Ebens.

We did not come 40 light years to start a war with the Ebens. A war we could not win. We could not even win a simple fist fight with the Ebens. Yes, maybe we could beat them up but what then. We have to realize out situation and act accordingly. I ordered each member to reconsider the situation and to except the facts about 308s body. I told 633 and 700 to investigate this cloning procedure with the English speaking Eben doctor. Lets get all the facts about what they did with the body and what we can find out about the body and the Ebens experiments with the body.

Ebe2 came to the hut. I told Ebe2 that 633 and 700 were going to examine what was left of 308s body. They would also conduct research into the Ebens experiments done on 308s body. Ebe2 look very concerned. It is sometimes difficult for us, even after the time we have been on this planet, to determine the meaning of facial expressions on Ebens face. Ebe2 replied that she must first obtain approval, approval was a new word for Ebe2. She was must reading or learning our language. Maybe she is just picking up our words. I told Ebe2 that she can go get permission but that we were told when we arrived that we did not have any restrictions on where we went.

Ebe2 said she would speak with the leader. 633 and 700 gathered test equipment and prepared themselves for the examination of the Eben laboratory. According to our time devices, Ebe2 came back about 80 minutes later. Ebe2 said it was alright for my men to visit their laboratory. I decided that I would also visit it. Myself, 633 and 700 were escorted by Ebe2 to the laboratory facility. We had to be taken by the helitransport device, as we call their helicopters. It took us sometime before arriving at this location. According to our compass readings, which are not really a compass reading but we made points of references and according to them, we traveled north. The facility was large, by Eben standards. The building looked like a large single story windowless school. We landed on the roof, or maybe just a landing zone on the roof. We were escorted down a walkway or ramp. They don't have ladders on this planet. I think I wrote about this in one of my past entries.

They have ramps. We arrived in a room. White walls. We then walked through a hallway into another larger room. We met our English speaking doctor. We saw many other Ebens, all dressed in a bluish colored one piece suit. Different from their ordinary suits I spoke of in past entries. The doctor told us that all the experiments done inside this building, he didn't call it a laboratory, just a building, is done to create cloned beings. We were lead into another room, where there were rolls of containers, looking like glass bathtubs. Inside each bathtub were bodies. I was shocked, as were 700 and 754. Bodies. Strange looking bodies. Not human bodies, at least not all of them. We started walking down the space between the tubs. We looked into the tubs. These were hideous looking creatures. I asked the doctor what type of creatures were inside these tubs. The doctor told us that these creatures came from other planets. 700 asked the doctor were these creatures dead when they arrived? Or did the Ebens bring them here dead. The doctor said all the creatures were brought to the planet alive.

700 asked if the creatures were kidnaped or brought here against their wishes. The doctor was not sure of the word kidnaped. The doctor seemed puzzled. The doctor asked about the question. 700 said that these creatures were taken from another planet and brought to serpo without permission from them or their leaders of their planet. The doctor said that these beings were brought here for experiments. These creatures are not intelligent beings. Ebe2 then used the word animals. Ok, now I understand. All these creatures are animals from other planets.

The doctor didn't seem to understand the word animal. Ebe2 and the doctor exchanged words in Eben and the doctor then said, yes, they are animals. I then asked if there were any intelligent creatures in this building. The doctor said, yes, but that all of them were dead when they arrived on serpo. 700 asked to see these creatures. The doctor corrected 700 by saying beings. Ok, I guess creatures are animals and beings are like humans. Let me first write down the description of these creatures inside these tubs. They are not all alike. The first creature I see inside the tub looks like a porcupine. It appears to have a tube placed inside of it. The tube leads to a box underneath the tub.

The second creature I see looks like a monster. It has a large head, big deep set eyes, no ears, a mouth, but no teeth. It is about five feet long and has two lower legs but no feet. It has two arms but it doesn't appear to have any elbows. It has hands but no fingers. This creature also has a tube going through it. The next creature looked like nothing I can compare it to. It had blood red skin, two spots in the middle, maybe eyes. No arms or legs. It had a very strange odor. The skin appeared to be blotchy with scales. Maybe like a fish. Maybe it is a fish. The next creature was human like. But the skin was white, not skin white, the color white. The skin was wrinkled. The head was large, with two eyes, two ears and a mouth. The neck was very small. The head almost looked as if it sat on the lower torso. The chest was thin, with large bone like protrusions. The arms were curled, with hands but no thumbs. The legs were also curled with feet but only three toes. I couldn't look at anymore creatures. We walked down another hallway, through a room, down a ramp, into another room.

We came into a room that looked like a hospital room. There were many beds, or at least sometime of bed, Eben style bed. I described them before. In each bed was a living being, as the doctor called it. The doctor told us that each being was alive and well cared for. 700 asked the doctor if these beings were ill or sick. Ebe2 had to translate that but the doctor said, no, they are being lived. The three of us seemed really stunned by that word lived. I asked Ebe2 what the doctor meant. Ebe2 exchanged words with the doctor. Ebe2 then used the word grown. 700 asked the doctor if these were the cloned beings that he mentioned before. The doctor said yes that each being was being grown, using the same word as Ebe2 just used. 754 asked the doctor if these beings were being grown like a plant. The doctor said yes that is a good comparison.

700 asked the doctor how are they grown. The doctor said that certain parts of other beings were used to grow these beings. The doctor said he could not explain the process in English because he didn't know the words. 700 then asked Ebe2 if she could explain the growing process. Ebe2 said she did not know the English words. Ebe2 said that parts of the blood and other organs are used to mix a substance that is placed inside the bodies of these beings. That was all Ebe2 could explain in English. I told 700 to go back and get 420 and bring them back. While we waited for 420, we looked at these beings. They were breathing. They looked like humans, most of them. Two of the beings on the end looked like humans with dog heads. These beings were not awake.

They were either sleeping or drugged. 420 returned. I told 420 to see if he could translate the method used to grow these beings. 420 then spoke with Ebe2. 420 is really good. However long we have been hear, some guess about 18 months earth time, 420 learned the language well. 420 then said that the growing process involved cells taken from other beings, grown and mixed with chemicals and then inserted into the bodies of other beings. That was about all 420 could explain. 420 did not know the words Ebe2 used. But the word cells were used. Ebe2 then told me that some things were taken from inside the cells. 700 and 754 then asked if the item take from inside the cells were cell membranes or identification markers for the cells. Ebe2 translated that to the doctor.

Both seemed confused and said they could not explain the process because they did not know the English words for it. 700 used the word advance biological extraction of the cell membranes. But neither Ebe2 or the doctor knew anything about that process. I asked 754 if he might understand what they were doing. 754 said that human cells contain smaller substance that can identify the structure with the membranes of the cell. This isn't something that earth technology has advance but 754 has read about it prior to leaving. But 754 doesn't think that earth technology can be used to grown living cells into what the Ebens have done. The Ebens must have found a way to grow cells and to make them into living beings. 700 and 754 said nothing like his is known on earth. I then asked the doctor if 308s body was used to create a being. The doctor said yes, and showed us the being. I was shocked, as was 700 and 754. This being, with our teammates blood and cells, looked like a large Eben. But the hands and legs were similar to humans. How could they have grown this being so quick.

Obviously, this is well above our intelligence. I saw all I wanted to see. I told the doctor that we would like to leave. Ebe2 saw that I was upset and touched my hand. Instantly, I felt concern. Ebe2 was really concerned about what I saw. Ebe2 said we leave. We traveled outside this building, a building that I did not wish to see again. I saw the dark side of this civilization. The Ebens are not the humane civilization we thought they were. But I must say they didn't hide anything. The doctor spoke straight to us. Just like the Ebens. They don't know how to lie. Seeing what we saw will change our impression of the Ebens as long as we stay on this planet.

------------

Paragraph format (quickly done) for easier reading.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, it looks like we have both the book and the film on the go.

SERPO = Prose
CORTA = Actor

Coincidence?

Yeah right!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well...

It's starting to read like a novel...

I then asked the doctor if 308s body was used to create a being. The doctor said yes, and showed us the being. I was shocked, as was 700 and 754. This being, with our teammates blood and cells, looked like a large Eben. But the hands and legs were similar to humans. How could they have grown this being so quick. Obviously, this is well above our intelligence. I saw all I wanted to see.

Very good novel materiel, what is going to be the name of this novel ?

Let me know when it comes out I may buy it to read...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
the commander didn't want things to escalate....... so why did he tell the others to go back and get guns and explosives..... wtf? this makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I used to think this was a hoax now I have realised I was being too generous this is just spam.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
either way...it was a great read, I imagined myself their the whole time..
for awhile, I thought I seen a budding romance! ebe2 and our distinquished commander!

this is alot to take in. where should I start? hmm..well they clearly were panicked until, ebe2 showed up...that explains the guns/explosives question...its common sense to irrationilze before rationalism.

well, hmm..its kinda sad if this is hoax....hmmm oh yeah one little thing I noticed..is that I've read some journals from soldiers back in the 60's and they used "chow hall" there too...it seems to me that isn't used very much to the common day military slang...but, I can be mistaken

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Bill...

I'm going to ask you a point blank question, and I expect a point blank answer...

Why didn't you or Victor post the death of 308 in the begining, and leave out the cloning info ?

It would go far in my assement of your "story"...

Right now Bill..this is reading as a book, and we're refining the script with our questions...

Also this latest installement doesn't match the writing style of Anon v2.0 or Anon v1.0, has Anon been changed again?

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join