It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
the commander didn't want things to escalate....... so why did he tell the others to go back and get guns and explosives..... wtf? this makes no sense.

This sort of behaviour was very common in America in the 60s. If your not sure what to do just blow things up and shoot bullets at it. Look at vietnham.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Bill...

I'm going to ask you a point blank question, and I expect a point blank answer...

Why didn't you or Victor post the death of 308 in the begining, and leave out the cloning info ?

Hi, Jedi Master –

We were told in no uncertain terms that if we posted one word of this, Anonymous and his colleagues would "vanish". So we did as we were bid. Now, it seems, there has been a complete about-turn in the policy determining whatever is happening here.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
They took all 308s blood, that was without my approval. I wrote about that in log 3888. We had a very tense situation with the Ebens about that. When we traveled to the building housing 308s body, we were confronted by several Ebens.

I'm not one to try to disprove this whole thing - however I hit this one line and my heart went in my throat. It's a writer's faux pas. The flashback from hell.

Amateur writers do this - they start in the present tense, then mention something in the past, and then the rest of the story takes place in the past.

Take a close look at this last journal entry. He starts off writing THE CURRENT DAY'S journal entry. Then mentions how they took all of 308's blood without his approval which he ALREADY wrote in log 3888. Then he proceeds to write the entire event ALL OVER AGAIN - which is an event that had been covered in log 3888....why write it all over again?

I'll tell you why - because we haven't read log 3888 yet - so the person writing this for us, felt the need to write it all over again.

*sigh* - I'm terribly disappointed....

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Bill...

I'm going to ask you a point blank question, and I expect a point blank answer...

Why didn't you or Victor post the death of 308 in the begining, and leave out the cloning info ?

Hi, Jedi Master –

We were told in no uncertain terms that if we posted one word of this, Anonymous and his colleagues would "vanish". So we did as we were bid. Now, it seems, there has been a complete about-turn in the policy determining whatever is happening here.

Best, Bill

All they are trying to do is scare people with all this hybrid nonsense so that they can keep control. Fear is the oxygen of government. Steven Greer has often warned about this www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry Bill...

But I'm at an impasse here, Paul McGovern and Gene Loscowski, have both stated as per your website that two died on the planet ( no mention of any dieing enroute ) eight returned with two remaining on planet, that makes the 12 original...

With your new info on the 3rd person dieing enroute, what do I make of Paul and Gene's account ?

Are you going to change your website to reflect this, and I'm curious as to what Paul and Gene has to say about this new revelation...

Or are Paul and Gene's accounts false ?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hi, Folks –

I expect dozens of questions, very few of which I expect I'll be able to answer. Just letting you know I'll be offline now for several hours. (I need a break!)

Statement (to save anyone asking...!): I have no idea where this is going, or how fast, or why what's happening is happening.

Most of the points which members may raise as queries I have probably already noticed and asked myself. I see no mention of any female team members and could still imagine that this has been audio transcribed (maybe by machine), but also there has obviously also been a human typist making errors somewhere in the information chain ("out" for "our", etc).

My two cents prediction is that this creature cloned by the Ebens is J-Rod (or a J-Rod), hence the earlier Anon's adamant and strongly worded refusal to answer any questions about that subject. I also have a private e-mail from Paul McGovern which hints at J-Rod being a "Category III" entity, whereas the Ebens were "Category II". He then refused to elaborate and also did not ever answer when asked directly whether the J-Rods were of human extraction.

Best to all, Bill

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
They took all 308s blood, that was without my approval. I wrote about that in log 3888. We had a very tense situation with the Ebens about that. When we traveled to the building housing 308s body, we were confronted by several Ebens.

Originally posted by rdube02
I'm not one to try to disprove this whole thing - however I hit this one line and my heart went in my throat. It's a writer's faux pas. The flashback from hell.

Amateur writers do this - they start in the present tense, then mention something in the past, and then the rest of the story takes place in the past.

Take a close look at this last journal entry. He starts off writing THE CURRENT DAY'S journal entry. Then mentions how they took all of 308's blood without his approval which he ALREADY wrote in log 3888. Then he proceeds to write the entire event ALL OVER AGAIN - which is an event that had been covered in log 3888....why write it all over again?

You've hit the nail right on the head there. I was in the middle of writing about that very quote when I thought I'd check to see what other comments had been posted. It is a blatantly amateurish mistake and hits you as soon as you read it. The whole of the rest of the 'current' log is exactly as you describe.

Poor, very poor.

Like I posted earlier: Serpo = Prose and Corta = Actor.

You can actually take that further. Let's use SILUS and OTTO - this gives you TITUS SOLO, aka Titus Alone which is part of a truly great fictional story: Gormenghast by Mervyn Peake.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Bill...I'm going to quote myself so you can answer it

I'm sorry Bill...

But I'm at an impasse here, Paul McGovern and Gene Loscowski, have both stated as per your website that two died on the planet ( no mention of any dieing enroute ) eight returned with two remaining on planet, that makes the 12 original...

With your new info on the 3rd person dieing enroute, what do I make of Paul and Gene's account ?

Are you going to change your website to reflect this, and I'm curious as to what Paul and Gene has to say about this new revelation...

What do you say ???

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm sorry Bill...

Hi, Jedi Master –

Many thanks. No, I won't alter or amend anything already on the site. That wouldn't be the right thing to do. What (Victor reported) people wrote is what they wrote. We don't know which is the correct information. It's not up to me to judge, and certainly not up to me to censor the material believing I know best.

My personal opinion, however – taking the story at face value – is that what we were told earlier was sanitized information according to a disclosure policy active or agreed at the time. There are several indications that this has changed and this story is now going somewhere else pretty fast.

Best, Bill

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Bill Ryan]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep TepiYou've hit the nail right on the head there. I was in the middle of writing about that very quote when I thought I'd check to see what other comments had been posted. It is a blatantly amateurish mistake and hits you as soon as you read it. The whole of the rest of the 'current' log is exactly as you describe.

Poor, very poor.

I agree it is poor and a blatant sign of a fraud.
Cue Bill to come in with an ex CIA mans testimony to explain that it is all due to the special invisible ink that had to be used to counteract serpos radiation.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by serpiansurfer]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I haven't drawn any conclusions about this yet.

I want to say that getting the postings straight from Bill un-edited is great!

That was a good decision Bill , there is no reason for editing this stuff!

On a lighter note, I almost think EBE2 and the Team Comander will hook up! He said she looked like and "Angel" , and she saw his concern and touched his hand! Now I have this wierd "Starman" like senario in my head.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's starting to read like a novel...

It reads like someting from this guy -->

Anyone here ever read his space opera stuff?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well...Bill...

That's the problem I have with this whole "story"...

is that what we were told earlier was sanitized information according to a disclosure policy active or agreed at the time. There are several indications that this has changed and this story is now going somewhere else pretty fast.

Usually when I see "stories" chaingeing the facts like the amount of tonnage on the flight, and the amount of deaths. This is a red flag to me as to this "story" being false...

Two other people Paul and Gene it seems have conflicting accounts of the deaths...

No offence...but your enthusiasm with this IMHO is suspect...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

My personal opinion, however – taking the story at face value – is that what we were told earlier was sanitized information according to a disclosure policy active or agreed at the time. There are several indications that this has changed and this story is now going somewhere else pretty fast.

It certainly is Bill - it's headed right down the tubes.

Please read - here

Unfortunately - the person writing this hoax should have taken a couple of creative writing courses. In my mind this is the smoking gun I've been waiting for to prove or disprove this story either way. Unfortunately it's now been disproven. Now I need to go wallow in depression with a glass of Vodka. Adios everyone - it's been real.

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

this story is now going somewhere else pretty fast.

Best, Bill

Bit of a slip of the tongue or pen. I wonder how he knows that? Wouldn't surprise me if he was sat at a computer with some made up manuscript or book and is just posting segmants of it now and again.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi guys,

noticed a couple of faux pas; TL takes 700 and 633 to where the Eben's are working on 308, but then 633 morphs into 754?? (I think I got the Nos. right?).

Why are they only dealing with 308s body 18 months after arriving, I thought they would have buried 308 ASAP??

I is very very confused, and it's very late.

Well Goodnight folks, see you all tomorrow. I'll bring the hard hats!

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimm

It's starting to read like a novel...

It reads like someting from this guy -->

Anyone here ever read his space opera stuff?

I've read that book, and seen the movie ( belive the movie doesn't do the book justice
)...

Good book, I'd suggest that anyone read it

I'm not sure I can contribute Serpo to Hubbard, but it does read like a book

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

from first recent post by Bill
Ebe2 told us to follow her to the eating place. She didn't use the word dining hall or chow hall or facility.
emphasis mine

And then later in the STORY...

from first recent post by Bill
Ebe2 tells us to walk on ground. Not sure what he means by that but 420 says that might we to just walk around.
emphasis mine

Just trying to do my part as one of the many online editors of this fable.

Seriously...
This is starting to smell like an Eban latrine.
Regards,
J - DefunCtion

link   

Originally posted by gingerlad
Why are they only dealing with 308s body 18 months after arriving, I thought they would have buried 308 ASAP??

Read rdube02's post directly above - all will be revealed.

link   

It certainly is Bill - it's headed right down the tubes.

Please read - here

Unfortunately - the person writing this hoax should have taken a couple of creative writing courses. In my mind this is the smoking gun I've been waiting for to prove or disprove this story either way. Unfortunately it's now been disproven. Now I need to go wallow in depression with a glass of Vodka. Adios everyone - it's been real.

-rdube02

save some for me man, but...I'd hook up with ebe2 she sounds kinda hot, comforting, wow, u can't find woman like that on earth half the time. lol
who cares if she doesn't have hair...and if movies are a pacifer to ease the tention, then I'm going to go watch alien 3...again....with vodka.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by waffleprime]

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join