It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hi guys,

We swim in murky muddied waters methinks; I just hope Bill Ryan is OK, he certainly appeared to be a decent kinda guy.

Best Wishes

J

EDIT: gingerlad's delirious rantings required to be abridged ;-] to reflect the actual happenings on Planet Earth!! ;-]*

[edit on 23/1/06 by gingerlad]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It is a HUGE misstatement to say that Richard Doty has been "at the forefront" of the SERPO presentation.

The ONLY "participation" he has had is being invited on the Coast to Coast am show by BIll Ryan to help Bill deal with the task of speaking to huge audience.

The only reason he is even "involved" at all is because he happened to be on Victor Martinez' email list.

Richard Doty has, to my knowledge, ZERO involvement in SERPO.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
It is a HUGE misstatement to say that Richard Doty has been "at the forefront" of the SERPO presentation.

That's my understanding as well. Rick Doty is naturally going to be a part of any UFO discussion, given his credentials. Rick has never said, to my knowledge, that he's anything more than a bystander like us in all this. Serpo does, however, bear some resemblence to previously accounted events (like Zep Tepi's done a nice job of documenting for us).

That's what we know. Any other connection to Serpo would be purely speculative at this point.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Hi Springer & Centrist,

thanks for clearing that up for me!

I found it confusing that he would be involved at all given his credentials; but from what you're saying and Centrist's affirmation as to Mr Doty's level of involvement it now makes a lot more sense to me, he's there by invitation.

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Richard Doty has, to my knowledge, ZERO involvement in SERPO.

Originally posted by Centrist
Any other connection to Serpo would be purely speculative at this point.

...UNLESS, that is, Doty himself is actually The Target of a Disinformation sting... (Commonly called "Project Serpo" and vaguely based on his desrciption of "One-Ret-Three", and traditional related topics.)

In that case, it would be no wonder at all that his name keeps turning up.

Originally posted by Zep Tepi from External source
Moore says he is still working with the "Birds", who are as active as ever. The Birds tell him, he says, that disinformation is used not only against ufologists but even against those insiders like themselves who are privy to the cover-up.

Weeks before I got caught up in the drama here at ATS, I had already sensed a direct, or indirect, connection between "Project Serpo" and the publication of "Exempt from Disclosure", in April of 2005.

...Six months after that, Serpo appears (sounding vaguely similar, but also distinctly different. Ahem??).

Coincidence??

EFD must have drawn a reaction in rare aeries.

If any of the information in that book is even half true, then some response should have been forthcoming...

[Yes, this is speculation...]

Once again, my opinion.

Serpentime

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If you want to know where these people fit in, this story has been going on newsgroups since 1991 possibly earlier, see the links I posted earlier and Zep Tepi followed up with but READ THE LINKS!

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
I found the following information after member Promomag posted a number of Google Groups links on this thread entitled "Linda Howe and Bruce Maccabee interview UFO Whistleblower."

I've emphasised what I think are the relevant points from the very long document in the following quotes.

BTW, this document was posted on Usenet in October 1991.

Part 1

Part 2

SNIP
The first UFO crash, involving bodies of small, gray-skinned humanoids, occurred near Corona, New Mexico, in 1947 (the "Roswell incident"). Two years later a humanoid was found alive and it was housed at Los Alamos until its death in the early 1950s. It was called EBE, after "extraterrestrial biological entity," and it was the first of three the U.S. government would have in its custody between then and now. An Air Force captain, now a retired colonel, was EBE-1's constant companion. At first communication with it was almost impossible; then a speech device which enabled the being to speak a sort of English was implanted in its throat. It turned out that EBE-1, the equivalent of a mechanic on a spaceship, related what it knew of the nature and purpose of the visitation.

SNIP
Nine extraterrestrial races are visiting the earth. One of these races, little gray-skinned people from the third planet surrounding Zeta Reticuli, have been here for 25,000 years and influenced the direction of human evolution.

SNIP
Military and scientific personnel at the base knew a landing was coming, but "someone blew the time and coordinates" and an "advance military scout ship" had come down at the wrong time and place, to be observed by Zamora. When three UFOs appeared at Holloman at six o'clock the following morning, one landed while the other two hovered overhead.During the meeting between the UFO beings and a government party, the preserved bodies of dead aliens had been given to the aliens, who in turn had returned something unspecified.

SNIP
The July 1947 Roswell crash was mentioned; so, however, was another one at Roswell in 1949. Investigators at the site found five bodies and one living alien, who was taken to a safe house at the Los Alamos National Laboratory north of Albuquerque. The aliens, small gray-skinned humanoids, were known as
"extraterrestrial biological entities" and the living one was called "EBE" (ee-buh). EBE was befriended (if that was the word) by an Air Force officer, but the being died of unknown causes on June 18, 1952. (EBE's friend, by 1964 a colonel, was among those who were there to greet the aliens who landed at Holloman.) Subsequently, it would be referred to as EBE-1, since in later years another such being, EBE-2, would take up residence in a safe house.

SNIP
One paragraph stated briefly, "Two thousand years ago extraterrestrials created a being" who was placed here to teach peace and love. Elsewhere a passing mention was made of another group of EBEs, called the "Talls."

SNIP
Moore says he is still working with the "birds," who are as active as ever. The birds tell him, he says, that disinformation is used not only against ufologists but even against those insiders like themselves who are privy to the cover-up. Those in charge are "going to great lengths to mislead their own people."

Interesting, no?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Part 1

groups.google.com/

mod edit to shorten links

[edit on 24-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Found a topic in WATS titled [Project SERPO - Update?]
Might have some revelence to those that can view it.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
i know there's more to this than you're getting at ats.

check out the search anyone can do on google.groups. there should be TONS of records with those tags if this is just part of virgin.net software. but there's only 15 -AND THEY ALL START AS OF MID NOV 2005.

...and none of them are about aunt fanny's new budgie, or the latest craze in the office, they are ALL about suspicious emails / on-line scams.

it really does look like DISA are working with critical path.net from CA to authenticate suspect posts AS OF Nov 2005.

groups.google.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry to add another conspiracy to this, but i've always had my suspicions about Coast to Coast AM, afterall aren't they the ones who brought us Victor and Anonymous in the first place? also i remeber the scandle of that unknown phone caller who franticly told us to get out
of the city's and to run for cover, plus Victors backmasking episode, and not to mention all the time's they get cut off air, and speculate some sort of government spy opperation tapping there phonelines, doesn't this all feed the inquiring mind? as 12m8keall2c says! Just my $.02

all the best

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Has anybody thought that the reason behind the photos not turning up is due to the simple fact that having leaked this much security has been stepped up and it’s now a lot more difficult to get info out.

I know from my own time in the army that nearly everyone is on a need to know basis and that include most of the top brass, there’s only a few select who knows what really is going on.

There’s one time I was seconded to special guard duty for three days whilst 5 transporters where in the hanger and afterwards I and 19 others had to undergo full NBC de-contamination and for 3 weeks take some pills for about a month afterwards, and which was unusual we were issued live rounds and told to challenge only once and shot to kill if someone attempted to enter the hanger. I did see the vessels that were on the transporters and have never seen the likes since they looked heavy but each of the trailers showed no weight and when I got closer I was warned off and tested after leaving the hanger.

All our kit that we had with us was destroyed and that included the weapons and ammunition and then after that the 4 unites that stood guard where placed on 24 hour notice ready to be deployed for 6 months after we weren’t even allowed to contact any of our friends on camp and told not to tell anyone what we think we saw.

Great post to get you thinking

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragoonrider1999
Has anybody thought that the reason behind the photos not turning up is due to the simple fact that having leaked this much security has been stepped up and it’s now a lot more difficult to get info out.

or they don't exist.
or he's still trying to make them

If I had all this information, as well as photos, why would I go with a slow release of info? Why would I allow the feds to catch up to me and why would I give the internet researches dribs and drabs to tinker with? I'd give it all up, at once, with as much info released as possible so that the sheer volume of it would indicate just how real this is. Also, I would want to make sure that it was very very public so that nothing could "happen" to me without it being completely suspicious, thereby making my claim seem all the more real.

I would probably not use the internet alone as I feel that the "normals" out there tend to see anything like this as just another internet thing with no real validity.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hello there I've been following this whole serpo story for about a fortnight or so (I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake)
But anyways UFO's and conspiracies is something I've always been interested in I'm not an expert in anything in the field (Psychology student here) But anyways this caught my interest and I'm really impressed with your website in general and especially the thoughtful debate about Serpo. I don't have anything major to contribute but when anon. said he had pictures he was willing to show I was divided would this be conclusive proof, the one we've all been waiting for? Well seems as the site hadn't been updated in a long time I went off to search for stuff on my own (not expecting to find anything) And I found this comment on a photo gallery page-

From: Project Serpo (www.serpo.org...) (Mon Jan 02 23:46:40 2006)
Project Serpo (www.serpo.org...)

up load commence. bin dod/usaf/serpo/eb1/eb3hom/eb3sport/bin23ooe0x/purpose.end

I can give the link to the page if anybody wants it but the photo above it us just a photo of somebodys garden NOTHING to do with Serpo or UFO's. I haven't got a clue what it means of course I was hoping somebody here might? When I saw "up load" I was wondering if it was a picture for Serpo maybe the anon. person had decided the best way to get the pictures out there was to stick them somewhere nobody would think of looking or maybe it was just evidence of a sloppy hoax. I also have no idea why anyone would put that in the comment bit of the site. I'm sorry if its a waste of time but maybe somebody might have an idea of what it means even if its just nothing. I'd normally not post rather read but well there it is for good or bad sorry if its nothing!

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Mikes2005]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Can you repost these links?
I've tried to copy and past them into my address bar
and they don't seem to work.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Oh they aren't links they're comments made on a gallery page. Sorry if thats what it seemed like they were. I was wondering what they were, I thought they were links too.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Mikes2005]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

#1: Anonymous uncovered the old documentation and thought it was real.

#2: Anonymous has a grudge and is hoping this disclosure reveals counterintelligence techniques.

So, #3 also certainly applies:

Current DIA counterintelligence strategies require a massive database from which cross-reference queries yield data that may not normally be apparent. We've all heard about this giant data set in the news stories about the US program for domestic spying.

## DISCLAIMER ##
This follows the theory that "Project Serpo" might be an old disinformation hoax authored by one ore more intelligence agencies in the mid-1960's.

The problem I have with the "disinformation" theory is that ANON acted as though he had seen the pictures that he promised us. he gave detailed descriptions and praised their quality.

taken from www.serpo.org...
Once the public sees these photographs, even our skeptics, die-hard debunkers and those who claim that this is all a "non-event disclosure," will scratch their heads in total amazement! [They're not from a Hollywood movie set.]

— one photograph shows the entire Team standing next to an Eben home, with several Ebens standing in the background;
— another photograph shows the Team's new home in the north;
— another photograph shows an Eben village in the north;
— another photograph shows a group of Ebens playing their "soccer" game.

You'll love them!

IMO -
Either this is all just a complete lie (HOAX) or there is at least some truth to some of this...
Or....
We must ammend the "Disinformation" theory to fit which means we have to assume that ANON is not a benevolent seeker of truth, but part of the disinformation plot instead. (pardon me if you've already made that point clear)
Regards,
J - DefunCtion

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikes2005
Oh they aren't links they're comments made on a gallery page. Sorry if thats what it seemed like they were. I was wondering what they were, I thought they were links too.

Hi Mike,

thanks for the info, can you please post the url for the gallery page you viewed this information on, it may add a bit of context to the info.

Thanks

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I found the page in question at ... link
People are posting comments with the url of the serpo sites on a lot of these galleries etc. Just do a google search on "project Serpo" and see just what sites contain this link.

But what is with the second comment on this page????

From: purpose/serpo/uasf/dod (Sat Jan 21 13:16:31 2006) up load commence. bin dod/usaf/serpo/eb1/eb3hom/eb3sport/bin23ooe0x/purpose.end

Puzzling ????

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Mid Decemeber Bill Ryan posted to Victors list that he had Photo's from Serpo in his possession unfortunity he and his team were debating to release them or not in that they out of focus and grainy and inconclusive.

Nightshade09
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:08 am Post subject:

eaglesdisobey.org...

Nightshade happens to be a member on Victor's list....

So again, who do you know is really telling the truth....

5~ Earth yellow( sa-serpo )

Tibetian Book of the Dead prayer flags

www.users.globalnet.co.uk...

“Here is a brief description about the prayer flags:
1~ Sky Blue ( nam-ngonpo )
2~ Cloud white ( tin-karpo )
3~ Fire red ( mae-marpo )
4~ Water green ( chhu-jangu )
5~ Earth yellow( sa-serpo )

Serpo meaning "yellow", think Betty Hill, which stars are on the Hill Map, only "yellow" ones like our Sol.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by robertfenix]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327
I found the page in question at ... link
People are posting comments with the url of the serpo sites on a lot of these galleries etc. Just do a google search on "project Serpo" and see just what sites contain this link.

But what is with the second comment on this page????

From: purpose/serpo/uasf/dod (Sat Jan 21 13:16:31 2006) up load commence. bin dod/usaf/serpo/eb1/eb3hom/eb3sport/bin23ooe0x/purpose.end

Puzzling ????

not so puzzling. I know someone who might be onto something, but, I can't talk about it at the moment because this someone doesn't have full validation about something, and exscuse for even bringing it up..but, because even if it leads to another dead end it still might be something to talk about, isn't that something?

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join