It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ok, what i'm pretty sure is happening is reflected by the fact that all the things i pass on to you, i am also posting on the forum, but all my posts are blocked. i've contacted springer and sol, but getting no response at all. these ip headers which septepi says is 'coincidence' -is NOT, look when they started, look at what all of them have in common. disa has been tasked to authenticate all susp comms coming out of virgin.net as of mid nov last year, they are aslo working with 'critical path.net' from ca usa. just when bill ryan brought forward the disclosure. i predict they will try and frame him with some on-line scams pretty soon.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thanks Mr. RYAN

For Clearing up the pictures.

As most of us know that you would indeed post the pictures.

I dont envy you with people trying to put you under a Microscope

Watching every thing you say or do.Some people just dont trust you.

You have shown that you have nothing to hide.You have always answered
the questions.

If you come out with a book or movie in the next year or two then my
opinion might change.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
I thought this was rather interesting, from Post #4 by Anonymous:

Serpo Website
perhaps to Richard C Doty in due time as his questions and online demeanor seems to be the most fair, open minded, and his questions posed were the most reasonable

Firstly, would it be possible to read those questions posted by Doty and secondly, does anyone else find the above statement a little 'odd'?

Doesn't seem odd IF you hypothesize that Anonymous is part of a disinformation campaign designed to obfuscate the facts that Doty and Collins published in their book.

It's also been suggested (by Doty himself, I believe) that they run disinformation campaigns against themselves, to ensure that no one who is spreading disinformation gets a clear picture of what the truth is...

Although has anyone stopped to think that these guys got together and are sorting out what may be true and what may not? Now they think they have a handle on it... and "BOOM" Serpo comes along...

Who knows? The WHOLE objective of whatever "spooks" may or may not be involved will be to leave the whole thing hanging in a cloud. So what if the truth is "out there" is no one knows whether it's the truth or a fabricated story or a disinformation campaign, right?

Of course, i don't think the government needs to try too hard. With the constant stream of urban myths and disinformation spread through inattentiveness, personal prejudice, or a sheer disregard for the truth, the UFO community tends to provide their own steady stream of disinformation

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
We have a team working on the summary with links to the details. Should be available within a week.

good work Shawnna, thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Is there anyway to Contact Mr. Doty?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
I thought this was rather interesting, from Post #4 by Anonymous:

Serpo Website
perhaps to Richard C Doty in due time as his questions and online demeanor seems to be the most fair, open minded, and his questions posed were the most reasonable

Firstly, would it be possible to read those questions posted by Doty and secondly, does anyone else find the above statement a little 'odd'?

Doesn't seem odd IF you hypothesize that Anonymous is part of a disinformation campaign designed to obfuscate the facts that Doty and Collins published in their book.

It's also been suggested (by Doty himself, I believe) that they run disinformation campaigns against themselves, to ensure that no one who is spreading disinformation gets a clear picture of what the truth is...

That statement has stuck in my side ever since I first read it.

It sounded like BAIT.

Later on, in posting # 10 (following C2C) "Anon" stated that he knew Doty was not telling everything, and expressed the wish that he (Doty) had said more. (Perhaps, so he could have stuck his foot in his mouth even further? ...Right in front of a world-wide audience?)

"Anon" certainly knew who Richard Doty was right from the start. (The rest of us did. ..."Anon" claims to be DIA, and he doesn't know Richard C. Doty??!! Sure...)

If "Anon" knew Doty--and how much Doty was aware of--then why was he broadcasting the verisimilitude (in post #4) of scoping the guy out?

Zep Tepi, I did find that odd...

In fact, I kind of pictured a large bulls-eye, plastered right on Mr. Doty's forehead.

My thoughts.

Serpentime

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Some of these postings have now become a sewer pit of disinformation!

First from eaglesdisobey.com link about living metal!
That was a TV show called "Robot" from Dr. Who, back pehaps in the '80's.

Produce the only thing that can verify such stupid claims -- math formulas or patent holdings.

Pictures from a hot planet that are suppose to be like magic, but than again someone unbiased can enhance those pictures --- leave your Hands out of the Acts and the Pictures if there are any -- none of which to me as explained have been given or any such pictures shown to exist at this time!
Anyone preferring enhanced pictures has already done a dis-service!

I simply have other things to do, and also have to combine it with -- a Time Wave - that includes -- Existence -- in the end!

I think some of the people contacted like the scientists in a way said the same thing!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serpentime
"Anon" certainly knew who Richard Doty was right from the start. (The rest of us did. ..."Anon" claims to be DIA, and he doesn't know Richard C. Doty??!! Sure...)

Lets not get ahead of ourselves -- either Anon wanted Doty to say more, so that he could craft his disinformation campaign to discredit what he said, OR he wanted Rick to say more so that he could DETERMINE whether Rick was telling the truth and giving disinformation.

Lets not assume who is innocent, guilty, lying, or telling the truth. With the cast of characters involved, any one of them could be doing any of these things at any given time

The real question is whether Anonymous has gone quiet for good. One person on Victor's list aptly noted -- until we have a letter from him saying "goodbye", he fully intends to speak again.

We'll see.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Originally posted by Serpentime
Weeks before I got caught up in the drama here at ATS, I had already sensed a direct, or indirect, connection between "Project Serpo" and the publication of "Exempt from Disclosure", in April of 2005.

Hi, Serpentime –

Many thanks. I think I know what you meant, but for the purposes of further clarification...!

Bill, it could be that the postings by Anonymous are a disinfo program to discredit the book and not promote it. I don't know if this is what (Serpentime) meant or not, but it is one possibility.

Thanks again, Hal.

Thanks to Bill, too.

Yes, that's exactly what I was inferring. (Irregardless, the "common" timing of the releases cannot be overlooked.)

Robert Collins was kind enough to speak to me, a little bit, too. He is very blunt and straight-forward, and I've never had the impression that he is anything but an honest bystander in all of this.

Doty, I'm less sure of... (For reasons well-known, but I just don't know.)

But then again--if anything--it seems more likely that the both of them may be the combined target of someone (or something) else...

My thoughts.

Regards,

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Mid Decemeber Bill Ryan posted to Victors list that he had Photo's from Serpo in his possession unfortunity he and his team were debating to release them or not in that they out of focus and grainy and inconclusive.

Nightshade09
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:08 am Post subject:

eaglesdisobey.org

Nightshade happens to be a member on Victor's list....

So again, who do you know is really telling the truth....

What you wrote is not true. I did not post any such thing to Victor's list. If this is nightshade09's report (and yes, he is on the list), then please copy it here so that I can see what he wrote.

First of all Mr.Ryan I did not post that saying YOU were the one lying. You infered that. As I simply said "who do you know is really telling the truth".

IT would appear though that SOMEONE is clearly trying to keep a secret of who knows what about SERPO under a tight wrap. And those people are without a doubt on Victor's list.

So.. since I put a few things together when certain information was posted then asked to be retracted, Certain information that involces one or both of the above people Nightshade and yourself Mr. Ryan both of whom have extensive history on Victor's list. It is only a matter of time before other people start drawing the lines to the dots.

I like things out in the open Mr. Ryan, And since I was not pointing the finger at a specific person when I made the above comment I left it up to those parties affected to support their position on the statement.

I would like everyone to be aware of the fact that Bill Hamilton happens to be in the Burisch camp at the moment. So the fact of the matter is that some very crude "storylines" happen to be circulating between the two "sides" if you could call them that.

Very much like the chicken with its head cutoff, it has no eyes to see the "truth" yet it lives on, at least momentarily.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fred_S
Is there anyway to Contact Mr. Doty?

Yes.

But you must have the right "combination" to unlock his "doors"...

Regards,

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
No,

I think I'll leave Mr Doty alone.I'm getting in way to deep into this
Serpo stuff.

I got enough problems I dont new any guys with dark sunglasses
knocking at my Door

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fred_S
No,

I think I'll leave Mr Doty alone.I'm getting in way to deep into this
Serpo stuff.

I got enough problems I dont new any guys with dark sunglasses
knocking at my Door

Interesting choice...

You may be smarter than all of us...

Best wishes,

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Intellectual Property is the Property of the Person!

Changing such information is not allowed, only reporting about it, which again becomes your Intellectual Property at that point, so no one else can change that either!

Not even Mods here change what is posted, only delete it, according to the rules of the forum.

This discussion changed the first day, someone else decided to change the Intellectual Property of another Person.

It will be decided by Anonymous whether he wants to continue posting about any of this now or not!

He has stated to Victor, that he did not like that -- at all!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What's going on in SF? I live in SF.

Originally posted by gingerlad
I just hope Bill Ryan is OK

Bill Ryan is fine

He rolled up in San Francisco last night, had a great night's sleep, and is just checking 500 e-mails and ten pages of ATS thread.

Best to all, Bill

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
serpentine, can you see this?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Folks, the game has changed. I've just received a new posting from Anonymous. This was not sent to Victor. It's a continuation from the Team Leader's log.

I present it here verbatim, precisely as I received it. Nothing has been changed, added or deleted. The typos are all as in the original, which seems to me at first sight that it may have been transcribed from a verbal message or an audio recording. Look very carefully: "lead" for led, "Ebese" for Ebes, "hostel" for hostile, "palates" for palettes, and normal transcription typos like "likes" for lines, "out" for "our", 'new Mexico", etc.

I would say that there are a number of other indications of this, including the lack of question marks where they would be appropriate, and the continuous text, almost unbroken by paragraphs despite what must have been frequent pauses in the writing. I look forward to the debate.

There are twin spaces between each sentence, though when pasting it here I can see in the preview that that formatting has not been retained.

This has just been posted to the website at www.serpo.org... .

Best, Bill

I dreamt of earth. I really had some vivid dreams of Colorado, the mountains, the snow and my family. It was if I was really there. I had no worries and never thought of my situation inside the foreign spaceship. Then I awoke. I was confused and disoriented. I was in a bowl, well, it looked like a bowl to me. I don't remember how I got here. My first thought was to my crew. I pushed open the top of this glass bowl and it opened. I heard a hissing sound coming from the seams or seals. I looked around and saw that I was inside a room. Not a room I remember. But all of us were inside these glass bowls. All the other crew members were asleep. I climbed out and realized my legs were really sore. But I climbed out and went to each glass bowl and checked on the crew. I found only eleven of us. Somebody is missing. But who? I am so confused. I'm also very thirsty. I can't find any of those water bottles. We had some but I can't find any. My eyes are really having a problem focusing. But I'm writing this in my log, I have to record everything. I found number..... He is alive. Who is missing. I have to look at each bowl. This room is large. The ceiling looks like bed mattress. The walls of this room are soft. Not very much in this room except for the bowls and some tubes running from the bowls to the floor. I see lights flashing on the bottom of each bowl. There are bright lights on in the ceiling. Inside the mattress or something. I can't open these bowls. I've tried everything. I must get some help from the Ebens. I found a door but it won't open. I can't remember how we opened the other doors. How long have we've been in these bowls? I can't seem to remember much. Maybe the traveling in space causes problems with a person's mind. They told us this during training but we never had anyone travel this far in space before. We are the specimens. Maybe I should go back into the bowl. Maybe I awoke too early. My wristwatch says it is 1800 hours. But what day, what month, what year? How long have I been asleep. The floor seems to be soft with wires running in a cris cross pattern. I see some type of television screen in the corner of the room. I think it might monitor the other bowls. I can't read anything on the screen because it is in Eben language. I do make out likes, maybe health monitoring lines on the screen. I hope that means everyone is breathing and is alive. But we are missing one man. Did I forget something? Did someone die? I can't remember. I have some type of rash on my hands. Real burning sensation. Maybe it is radiation burns from something. But where are the radiation monitors we had in our packs? Were are our survival packs? I can't find anything. I am returning to the bowl. I am lying down. I will stop making entries in this diary.

I am awake again. Ebens are in the room. My bowl is open. Some of my crew are walking around. The Ebens are helping them. I climbed out of my bowl. The English speaking Eben sees me and I asked him if everyone of my crew was alright. He doesn't understand, “alright”. I point to the crew. I say eleven. Where is number twelve? Ebe1 then points to a bowl that is empty and says, earthman is not living. Ok, someone died. But who. My crew is walking around in a state of confusion. I can't get anyone's attention. They look like the living dead. What is wrong with them? I asked Ebe1, what is wrong with them. Ebe1 replied, space sick, but will not be sick soon. Ok, that makes sense. I have no idea how long. We are still flying but don't know how long. Ebe1 brings some fluids and something looking like a biscuit. Fluid tastes like chalk and the biscuit doesn't have any taste. We all eat it and drink the fluid. Almost instantly we feel better. Ok, get organized. Told 203 to round up all crew. Found 308 missing. Must be the dead crew member. Ebe1 came back and lead me to 308. He was in bowl, something like coffin. 700 and 754 will examine 308. Ebe 1 cautioned us no to take 308 out. Don't understand the caution. 700 and 754 is here. I try to tell Ebe 1 that these guys are our doctors and must examine 308. Ebe 1 said no, because of infection. I guess 308 must have had some sort of infection and it could be contagious. But is 308 dead? Don't know. We will take Ebe1 advice. 700 and 754 just looked into the bowl and said it looks like 308 is dead. Everyone else looks ok. The fluids and biscuit must have contained some type of energy food. We can focus our eyes and can actually think. No one can remember how we got into this room. All our equipment is here. Everyone is concerned about our status. Ebese are friendly but won't tell us much. 899 is concerned with being locked into a room. 633 and 661 thinks we should be keeping busy. I agree. I order everyone to get their packs and ration belts, inventory everything inside and see if something is missing. That will occupy the team for some time. My wristwatch says it is 0400. But what day? Date? Don't know. Very strange not being able to gauge time. We have no reference inside this room or this spaceship. The year clock that we brought will be unpacked once we can get to the stowed gear. We don't know where that is.
All crew inventoried packs and ration belts. Everything is accounted for. 899 wants to arm himself with handgun. I said no. We don't need guns. No Ebese have been hostel towards us. We got out a compass. It doesn't work. We got out our radios. We will keep them on our belts. Don't know if they work away from the room. But we turned them on and they work. We can hear each other. Good, we have communication. But we must be careful, the battery life is only about two days. I suggest everyone start writing down their thoughts. Keep some sort of a diary, like I am doing. I was ordered to do this and will continue to do as long as I can. But I won't keep it by day, since I can't tell when a day ends. 661 suggests we make up a calendar and a time system as long as we are here. Good idea, he will do that. The calendar will run on a seven day system. We will use our wristwatches to gauge a 24 hour period and then consider that one day. We will start at 0600, which is in about 45 minutes. 518 set up the air monitor. Seems we are breathing regular air. The team is joking about 518's nomenclature use for regular air. Good that we have some humor. Ok, this is the beginning of day 1, it is 0600 hours. 661 will keep calendar. We should have done this before. We have no idea how long we have been inside this spaceship, how long we have been traveling. Didn't we get into the command station? Maybe I dreamed it. I can't find the first part of my diary.
Ebe1 came in. Told us journey almost over. Lead us to hallway. We got into moving room and moved to another part of ship. Came out into large room with many items, I can't identify them but they look like clothing chests or bedroom chests. We are also lead to a large table with food. Ebe1 tells us to eat. He said good food, eat. We'll, we all look at each other. 700 and 754 says lets eat. Ok, we find plates. Seems like ceramic plates real heavy. I chose something that looks like a stew. I then got a biscuit, same as we ate earlier. The drinks were in metal containers. Same fluid we drank earlier. We all ate. Very little taste in the stew. Something like potatoes, maybe cucumbers, some type of stems. No really bad. The biscuits taste the same. Everyone sat and ate. We found something like apples but didn't taste like apples. Sweet and soft, I ate one. Leaves an after taste in my mouth. Team looks happy. Some are joking about not having any ice cream. Ok, the MVC is in room. First time we saw him. He speaks through Ebe1. The language really bothers my ears. The high pitch sounds and then the vocal tones sounds very strange. Ebe1 tells us MVC wants us to prepare for landing. Ok, how do we do that. We must get into bowl room and get in bowl. No one wants to do that but if we have to we will do that. We must go into bowl room and get in bowl. No one wants to do that but if we have to we will do it. We are lead back to moving room and travel back to bowl room. We climb into the bowl. Some use pot for relief of our bowels and bladders. Then climb into bowl. The lids close but we are awake. Just lie there. I fall asleep.
The bowl lids have opened. My wristwatch says 1100. I guess it is still day 1. We climb out. Ebe1 is at our side. He tell us. Landing home. Ok, I guess we are there. We gather our gear. 700 reminds us to wear out sunglasses once we exit. We pack up and walk down long hallway. Then into another moving room. We travel for one minute. Then door open. We are in large room. We see our stowed gear. Large room, many smaller spaceships stored here. A large door opens. Bright light. We see the planet for the first time. We walk down the ramp. Large number of ebens waiting for us. We see a large eben, largest one we have seen yet. He comes forward and starts speaking to us. Ebe1 translate a welcome message from the Leader. I guess this guy is the leader. About one foot taller than the others. The leader tells us we are welcome to planet, he called it something we do not understand. Ebe1 isn't doing a good job translating. But we are lead to an open arena. Looks like a parade field. The ground is dirt. Looking up, I see blue skies. The sky is very clear. We see two suns. One brighter than the other. The landscape looks like a desert, Arizona or new Mexico. No vegetation that we can see. There are rolling hills but nothing but dirt. This must be the central village or town. We landed in an open area with large structures like electrical towers. Something is sitting on top of these towers. On the center of the village is a large tower. Looks like a concrete structure. Very large, maybe 300 feet. Looks like a mirror is placed on top of this tower. All the buildings looks like adobe or mud huts. Some are larger than others. Looking in one direction, can't tell any actual compass readings but there is a very large structure. All the ebens are dressed in the same clothing, except for some of the ebens who were on the spaceship. Now I see others dressed in a dark blue outfit, different from the others. Each eben is wearing some type of box on their belts. All have belts. Can't see any children, but maybe they are the same size too. Our boots leave an imprint into the soil. The brightness is almost too much for our eyes without sunglasses. Looking around 360 degrees, I see buildings and barren land. Can't see any vegetation. I wonder where they grow their food. What a planet. Hard to believe we will have to live 10 years here. But a journey of 1000 miles begins with one foot step. Can't remember who said that but that just came to mind. But large numbers of ebens are welcoming us. They seem friendly. Then, almost shocking us, someone speaks English. We all look around and see an eben. This eben speaks very good English. This eben, we call ebe2, speaks almost fluent English, with exception of not really pronouncing the letter w. But ebe2 does a good job speaking English. Ebe2 says we are welcome to the planet serpo. Ok, that is the name of their planet. Ebe2 shows us a device and tells us everyone of us must wear it. It looks like a small transistor radio. We put it on our belts. The weather is extremely hot. Asked 633 to take temperature. 633 says it is 107 degrees. Very warm. We take off top jacket and leave us with one piece flight suit. The ebens looks at us but seem very friendly. Some are wearing some type of shawls. I asked Ebe2 about that, Ebe2 says they are females. Ok, I see. They all look alike. Really hard to tell one apart except for uniform. Some have different colored uniforms. I asked Ebe2 about that, Ebe2 says military uniform. Ok, that makes sense. Ebe2 lead us to a series of huts, looking like adobe style houses. There are four. Behind them is an underground room, or storage area. It is built into the ground, underground. We have to walk down a ramp. The doors look like a military igloos that store our atomic bombs on earth. All our gear taken off the spaceship is stored there. We walked down into this area. Very large room. Very cool, a lot cooler. We might have to sleep here. All our gear is there. Sixteen palates of gear. This igloo is made up of something like concrete but not the same texture. Feels like soft rubber but still hard. The floor is made of the same stuff. There are lights in the ceiling. Looks like spot lights. They have electricity. We must inventory all our gear sometime. We go back to huts. The huts are cooler than outside. But still very warm. We must get organized. I tell Ebe2, we will need to be alone and get organized. Ebe2, then I realize Ebe2 is female, says ok, We will be left alone. I asked for the body of 308 . Ebe2 seems to be confused and doesn't know about any body. I explained to Ebe2 held her hands across her body and bowed her head. It was really an emotional site because she was almost crying. Ebe 2 told us that the body would be brought to us but she must check with her trainer. The word trainer kind of shocked me. Is Ebe2 in training and someone is teaching her? Or is the word trainer in Eben something different in English. Maybe that means leader or commander. Don't know. But Ebe2 left. I told 203 to gather everyone in the lower storage area. We will have a team meeting. 633 suggested we start the calendar as of today. It is 1300 on our Day 1 on planet serpo.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
very interesting, thanks for sharing that.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi Bill,
Can you absolutely verify that this has come from Anonymous and not from some 'pretender'?

Regards

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
is it ok to ask some questions, bill?

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join