It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
In regard to simon_alex0327's post. I also saw the www.serpo.org link with a brief description on a few other galleries too when searching with google wasn't sure what it meant maybe just people adervtising the site but the comment

From: purpose/serpo/uasf/dod (Sat Jan 21 13:16:31 2006) up load commence. bin dod/usaf/serpo/eb1/eb3hom/eb3sport/bin23ooe0x/purpose.end

struck me as a little odd so I posted it.

Waffleprime I hope your contact has something for us soon then!

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Mikes2005]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad
I just hope Bill Ryan is OK

Bill Ryan is fine

He rolled up in San Francisco last night, had a great night's sleep, and is just checking 500 e-mails and ten pages of ATS thread.

Best to all, Bill

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad

Originally posted by Springer
It is a HUGE misstatement to say that Richard Doty has been "at the forefront" of the SERPO presentation.

Hi Springer & Centrist,

thanks for clearing that up for me!

I found it confusing that he would be involved at all given his credentials; but from what you're saying and Centrist's affirmation as to Mr Doty's level of involvement it now makes a lot more sense to me, he's there by invitation.

Hi, Folks –

I want to confirm this. Like everything I've found myself involved with (except for the establishment of the website itself), Rick Doty's involvement has been by invitation only.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi all, Hi Mr Ryan

Ive been reading ATS for about a year, What a great site!!! so decided to take the plunge and sign up.

Just wanted to thank Mr Ryan for his commitment to this site (especially after it went a bit pear shaped a few pages back).
His honesty and integrity have made me proud, being a fellow Englishman!!

What ever happens with Serpo, its been a great read, and the discussions on this forum have been even better!!

Cant wait to see what the future brings either way.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
[edit on 24-1-2006 by Fred_S]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Mid Decemeber Bill Ryan posted to Victors list that he had Photo's from Serpo in his possession unfortunity he and his team were debating to release them or not in that they out of focus and grainy and inconclusive.

Nightshade09
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:08 am Post subject:

eaglesdisobey.org

Nightshade happens to be a member on Victor's list....

So again, who do you know is really telling the truth....

5~ Earth yellow( sa-serpo )

Tibetian Book of the Dead prayer flags

www.users.globalnet.co.uk...

“Here is a brief description about the prayer flags:
1~ Sky Blue ( nam-ngonpo )
2~ Cloud white ( tin-karpo )
3~ Fire red ( mae-marpo )
4~ Water green ( chhu-jangu )
5~ Earth yellow( sa-serpo )

Serpo meaning "yellow", think Betty Hill, which stars are on the Hill Map, only "yellow" ones like our Sol.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by robertfenix]

Are you saying that Mr RYAN has the Pictures

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 24-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
[edit on 24-1-2006 by Fred_S]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serpentime
Weeks before I got caught up in the drama here at ATS, I had already sensed a direct, or indirect, connection between "Project Serpo" and the publication of "Exempt from Disclosure", in April of 2005.

Hi, Serpentime –

Many thanks. I think I know what you meant, but for the purposes of further clarification...!

I've corresponded extensively with Bob Collins since November, and as far as I can possibly tell (and I'd bet the farm on it) he's completely straight and in his excellent book he's done his best to bring valuable information to the public's attention. For anyone on this thread interested in seriously getting to the bottom of all this, I think Exempt from Disclosure is essential homework reading. (For the record, Collins believes Anon's Serpo disclosures are founded on truth, but contain some information which is inaccurate.)

You'll see that the Energy Device is described there in full (very much as per Anon's abbreviated account), and there's also extensive biography on Rick Doty, the history of the government's relations with EBE-1 and EBE-2, etc, and much else. And no, I don't get any kind of commission from the book; I just think it's an important reference.

Then there's the question of chicken and egg. "Believers" will say that Exempt from Disclosure confirm's much of Anon's disclosures. "Unbelievers" will say that that's where Anon got it all from. Such debate is arguably pointless: the two opinions can be summed up in a sentence (as I just did), and won't be resolved in discussion without further information. But Serpentime is perfectly correct inasmuch as that is just one of the myriad of factors, all open to interpretation, that serious students of the Serpo affair need to consider.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Im sure if Mr Ryan had any sort of photos he would have posted something on the Serpo website by now, or on this site.

If they are poor quality then maybe he thinks they are not worth posting but I still think he would have commented on them and maybe u2u'ed them to a few people on this thread as there must be lots of people on this forum who could scan and enhance them in an unbiased manner.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Originally posted by Serpentime
Weeks before I got caught up in the drama here at ATS, I had already sensed a direct, or indirect, connection between "Project Serpo" and the publication of "Exempt from Disclosure", in April of 2005.

Hi, Serpentime –

Many thanks. I think I know what you meant, but for the purposes of further clarification...!

Bill, it could be that the postings by Anonymous are a disinfo program to discredit the book and not promote it. I don't know if this is what Shawnna meant or not, but it is one possibility.

Edit to add:

Bill can you comment about having the photos? Someone is saying you recieved them, but it sounds like a mistake to me.

Mid Decemeber Bill Ryan posted to Victors list that he had Photo's from Serpo in his possession unfortunity he and his team were debating to release them or not in that they out of focus and grainy and inconclusive.

Nightshade09

eaglesdisobey.org

[edit on 1/24/2006 by Hal9000]

mod edit to shorten link

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I’m swamped with messages from the website contact form. I have hundreds of messages to respond to. Many of them are one-liners like “This is wonderful” or “Why hasn’t the site been updated?” or “Where are the photos?”. Occasionally there's a hostile or skeptical message in there too, which needs a brief, courteous reply.

In a necessary effort to prioritize and manage my time, I’ve left many of these to the bottom of my list (feeling rather guilty as I did so; some of the "This is great" type messages may come from kids to whom I would always want to make a point of replying).

Some messages are much more detailed and personal, containing information about contactee/sighting experiences and (occasionally) from people in the military who themselves were involved in black ops of various kinds. Those I should reply to myself.

But others could be delegated. Is there anyone on the Forum who'd be willing to work with me on this? Requirements are:

1) Courtesy at all times
2) Ability and willingness to offer full answers to simple questions, with no personal opinions being offered, or effort to convince
3) A natural disposition to build relationships
4) Ability to write a well-constructed message which is not full of grammatical and spelling errors.

This might also be a team effort (i.e. does not have to be done by just one other person: I could share them out). What I'd do is simply forward the messages to a given private e-mail address or addresses and then leave it to you on full trust.

Please send me a U2U if you'd like to offer a hand, or contact me privately if we're already in touch. This would really be a huge help to me, and of course would be helpful to others who are awaiting replies to simple and innocent questions, but which are important to them.

Many thanks, Bill

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Mr RYAN,

If you do in fact have any pictures I would be willing to provide my time to enhance the quality or whatever needs to be done to them.I have
worked at Kodak and Xerox and know people who know alot
about image enhancment and restoration of Old photos.
There are also places like the George Eastman House that can restore old
photos

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fred_S
If you do in fact have any pictures I would be willing to provide my time to enhance the quality or whatever needs to be done to them.I have
worked at Kodak and Xerox and know people who know alot
about image enhancment and restoration of Old photos.

I'll let Bill confirm on this one, but I'm also on Victor's list and never heard a single rumor or hint of these alleged photos. Unfortunately, I can't suggest that this is false, simply because I never saw the emails message on Victor's list that Nightshade is referring to, nor have I heard anything about this. But, it's my understanding that no pictures were delivered at any time.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Nightshade09

eaglesdisobey.org

So again, who do you know is really telling the truth....

Hi, robertfenix –

I mentioned in an earlier response to you that I would appreciate it if there was anything which you did not underestand or which seemed confusing, then plase ask me and I would clear it up.

What you wrote is not true. I did not post any such thing to Victor's list. If this is nightshade09's report (and yes, he is on the list), then please copy it here so that I can see what he wrote.

On 9 December, I wrote to Bill Hamilton in a private e-mail (verbatim):

Thanks, Bill –

I think the problem is a “Chinese Whispers” one – I agree that Anon doesn’t seem to be a scientist! (Neither, self-admittedly, is Victor.) We just don’t know how many hands (or minds) the data is passing through before it reaches the list. I do know that Victor edits the data substantially – remember, he’s trained in journalism.

I’m anxious about the pictures, I must admit – if they’re poor, or in some way easily critized or lampooned, it may not help very much!

Best, Bill

On 10 December, I wrote to him:

Thanks, Bill –

I do agree! We’re currently waiting for photos, as you know – but just as valuable (if not more so) would be some scanned images of the report itself, original typeface, codewords and all.

(1) may be tricky (I’m sure Anon wants to be left in peace, assuming he’s for real), and (2) presumably will come out in the wash... or not.

Best wishes, Bill

Then, to my horror, Bill Hamilton posted to the Stargate Forum on 16 or 17 December:

In a private email, Bill Ryan said that the pictures aren't that good and he was reluctant to post them on the website, but he is still prone to believing it.

I immediately wrote to him drawing his attention to what I had actually written to him earlier, and asking him to make the correction on the Forum immediately – knowing that this is exactly how rumors start.

To his credit, he did so. I don't have an exact record of what he said, because the Stargate Forum is now closed. Essentially, he made a brief statement of apology and stated that he had misremembered my messages to him.

Morals of the story:

1) Please check with me first before jumping to antagonistic conclusions and broadcasting them to the world. You may only end up making a fool of yourself.
2) I am not trying to deceive.
3) You ask "Who is telling the truth here?" Nightshade09 is not telling the truth. I leave it to others to figure out whether he is being deliberately deceptive and misleading, or whether it was an innocent mistake.
4) If I had any photos I would post them instantly, whatever their quality or whatever they portrayed.
5) All of this can be confirmed with Bill Hamilton, whom I regard as a friend, was totally innocent of malintent, but who had completely misread or misremembered my messages to him.

Best, Bill

mod edit to shorten link

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I thought this was rather interesting, from Post #4 by Anonymous:

Serpo Website
Thanks for forwarding my information to your e-mail stream list without ID'ing me. I realize it might be a little difficult for you to keep my name confidential with the mounting pressure enormous, but I don’t wish to reveal it at this time; perhaps to Richard C Doty in due time as his questions and online demeanor seems to be the most fair, open minded, and his questions posed were the most reasonable as I monitor the online feedback after each new posting.

Firstly, would it be possible to read those questions posted by Doty and secondly, does anyone else find the above statement a little 'odd'?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I wish someone would hurry up with the bullet points, and a chronological list of events. to many pointless pieces in this jigsaw puzzle

I thought it was impossible to get photo's anyway? i'm sure i read somewhere in the myriad of info that the film wouldn't last the time it needed to get back from Zeta.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Bill,

Have you heard from Anon since the last posting?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
I thought this was rather interesting, from Post #4 by Anonymous:

Serpo Website
Thanks for forwarding my information to your e-mail stream list without ID'ing me. I realize it might be a little difficult for you to keep my name confidential with the mounting pressure enormous, but I don’t wish to reveal it at this time; perhaps to Richard C Doty in due time as his questions and online demeanor seems to be the most fair, open minded, and his questions posed were the most reasonable as I monitor the online feedback after each new posting.

Firstly, would it be possible to read those questions posted by Doty and secondly, does anyone else find the above statement a little 'odd'?

Sounds like Victor knows who this person is.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi

perhaps I missed something in the 100 plus pages of replies but it sounds like he knowns anon's identity.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
I wish someone would hurry up with the bullet points, and a chronological list of events. to many pointless pieces in this jigsaw puzzle

We have a team working on the summary with links to the details. Should be available within a week.

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join