It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Bill Ryan, if you can tell us, did Anonymous say anything about why he sent it directly to you, and was it the reason for not posting for so long? And above all, is there any news about the pictures?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That reads (to me) completely differently, in both style & choice of language used, to the previous of anon's posts.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i think skeptic is right his makes no sense and is down right false

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wow! Finally more info to pick though!

Originally posted by Anon: Posting 6
For example, when our first Team Member died in an accident, it was hard to communicate with the Ebens. The member died instantly, therefore, no medical care was provided. Our two doctors examined the Member's body and determined the injuries were consistent with an accidental fall. Initially, the Ebens never interfered with our care or offered to provide any of their medical care.

This was from the sixth post by Anon, and from reading it, I get the impression that the team has been on Serpo for some time when this accident happens.

Does this mean that 308 doesn't die on the trip as is suggested in the latest posting? Or may this be an important inconsistancy?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Bill, thanks very much for posting the latest info on this forum, its very much appreciated.

Theres one thing that has always bugged me about this, I would have thought that the mission volunteers would be of Apollo calibre. Discipline, professionalism and attention to detail would prevail - I really don't think those attributes come through in these postings. If anything the latest post sounds very similar to modern abduction accounts.

(Who knows, Bill could be communicating with anon as I type - the pics could be minutes away!)

[edit on 24-1-2006 by akabigfoot]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
bill, have you posted this update to the original list yet? what are their reactions? thanks for all your hard work and keep it up.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Mr RYAN,

If ANOM sent you a message do you have a Two way conmunication

How can you be sure its the real Anom.Do you have some kind
of code

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oh I forgot to ask

Does Anom read this thread at ATS?

I

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fred_S
Oh I forgot to ask

Does Anom read this thread at ATS?

I

you can bet your life on that.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"groan" it had to be a journal entry!

man, that was a good read though, I sure hope theres more where that came from! whoo-hoo!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHA, you are kidding right.

16 pallets nowhere close to 90,500 lbs, try more like 50 to 60 pallets.

Thats an average of 5,656 lbs per pallet, way more then a hand truck can lift (4,200lbs for the current heavy duty hand trucks). I guess the EBEN's had some form of forklift available that worked perfectly with the (presuming it was a military operation and loaded on standard military airlift, roller airlogistics pallets) military pallets.

home.wwdb.org...

For comparison this is what a C-141 can take on as cargo

Load: Either 200 troops, 155 paratroops, 103 litters and 14 seats, or 68,725 lbs (31,239 kilograms) of cargo

So you are looking at 1 ½ times the cargo capacity of the C141 in regards to the materials that this 12 man or 13 man team brought to Serpo

SOOO many things wrong with this "new" info.

I like how they added in "clothing".

LOL and they added the RAD meters after we mentioned about the lack there of and POOF now there is a journal log mentioning we pulled out our radiation meters.....

LOL you have to be kidding me.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by robertfenix]

[edit on 24-1-2006 by robertfenix]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
"groan" it had to be a journal entry!

man, that was a good read though, I sure hope theres more where that came from! whoo-hoo!

rather surprised at the syntax/spelling, given the level of ed presumably needed to be 'on board'.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It sure doesn't sound like a journal that a "team leader" would keep.

He doesn't even know who is missing, but then takes time to write in his "journal" and gets back into his bowl without finding out where his team is.
The whole bowl scene very reminiscent of matrix or aliens.
He doesn't really even blink an eye later when he finds out that one of his team members is dead. Oh someone is dead? who?

This is supposed to be the TEAM LEADER of the "best of the best" military people, and he is adding comments I expect from a younger inexperienced person.
Seems too detailed about the wrong things, and not enough detail about the more important things. Like a 14 year old on a camping trip.

I like how they decide to use a 24 hour day and thier issued watchs to keep track of time, like it was this brand new solution. Brilliant.

Bill if this really is anonymous sending you this, I think Serpo is in trouble here.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by KDX175DUEX]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
hmm, my posts are not being seen... naughty, naughty...

ABOVE top secret?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDX175DUEX
I like how they decide to use a 24 hour day and thier issued watchs to keep track of time, like it was this brand new solution. Brilliant.

I apologize if this has been addressed alrady, 103 pages is pretty long to search for such a small thing. But, why would they be using 24hr time to keep track of the time? The planet Serpo's day does not necessarily have to be as long or as short as Earth's. I dont think that 24 hour time would actually be used in such a situation since the planet's "day" could be of varying length. Using 24 hour time under such circumstances would render all efforts of keeping track of the time spent there useless unless said measurements were recorded as "earth days" and "earth hours" or something to that effect.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
One small step for man! One giant step for mankind!

Well, that is pretty close to what Neil Armstrong actually said! (without looking it up!)

However, at this time, I still think I am receiving the broadcast version of this log, and not the real-actual log, however, I would not know, because it may be blacked-out or something like other documents!

Are you receiving? Are you receiving? Are you receiving now?

However, the computer monitor is not a TV screen!

I bet though that even during the Apollo Space Program days, there were others actually trying to receive all of the broadcasts -- NASA was receiving back then, also!

But again, even back in those days...........................the sayings would be similiar for the most part!

Here is a little voice in the head, or a person standing next to the Leader of the Humans on Planet Serpo:

What direction and altitude are the Suns from your point of center?
Do the bowls look like a fish bowl, or some kind of bubble form of bowl?
Are both of your feet touching the floor as you are walking around the room?
Does the gravity feel normal, or is there something different to it?
If I wave my hand in front of your face, will your eyeballs follow the hand?

Are you receiving? Are you receiving? Are you receiving now?

Well, back here on Planet Earth, time to go, having to do other things!

It is not that I can not make a determination about this latest post, I simply will not make a determination. Perhaps it is the crap in my head, perhaps like some others on Planet Earth, I simply have too many other things to think about, so the crap remains there sometimes, as I have to think about the other things also!

I may however point out the option, that I may reread the posting again, at some other time!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I know the past/present tense has been discussed before, so here it is again in this new post:

Then I awoke. I was confused and disoriented. I was in a bowl, well, it looked like a bowl to me. I don’t remember how I got here. My first thought was to my crew. I pushed open the top of this glass bowl and it opened. I heard a hissing sound coming from the seams or seals. I looked around and saw that I was inside a room. Not a room I remember. But all of us were inside these glass bowls. All the other crew members were asleep. I climbed out and realized my legs were really sore. But I climbed out and went to each glass bowl and checked on the crew. I found only eleven of us.

That was then

Immediately followed by:

Somebody is missing. But who? I am so confused. I’m also very thirsty. I can’t find any of those water bottles. We had some but I can’t find any. My eyes are really having a problem focusing. But I’m writing this in my log, I have to record everything.

but this is now

It might not mean anything, but it 'looks' strange.

This was in post #8:

Serpo Site
The Team Member selection process was the hardest to accomplish. Several plans were suggested in the make-up of the team. It took several months for the planners to decide on criteria for each Team Member. They decided that each Team Member must be military. They must be single, with no children. They must be career military (over four years of service). They must have special skills.

And this right at the beginning of the latest post:

I dreamt of earth. I really had some vivid dreams of Colorado, the mountains, the snow and my family.

I know "my family" could mean anything, his parents, siblings etc. but the above external quote implies there were no ties.

I thought the opening "I dreamt of earth" was slightly odd too. What do you dream about when you dream of earth? I would have thought "I dreamt of home" would make more sense in this context. Probably just me.

There are also some language and communication inconsistencies with regards to this latest post and earlier posts. I'm sure they will be picked out soon enough

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well...

IMHO...I think the mission planners should be court marshaled...

1) They didn't include a microscope...

2) They sent along a "scientific calculator" as extra baggage, when they brought along slide rules that can do the same thing, even more...

See Basic slide rule instructions

3) They didn't equip the team with day/date watches ( the Oyster Datejust by Rolex came out in '45, and the Oyster Day-Date came out in '56 )...

And wasn't it stated that 2 people died ?

1 of a fall on the planet, and 1 of pneumonia. And now we have 1 dieing enroute ?

Bill...

You sure that this is the same Anon?

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Before everyone gets going in all sorts of directions, please notice that this post went straight to Bill Ryan, apparently (new twist?) and Bill has made a point of stating that it was unedited in any way (he also provides it without any editorial comments).

So, before anyone draws any conclusion based on writing styles. Whose writing style was demonstrated in the first few posts? Whose writing style is supposed to be present in the latest post? Figure out what you're analyzing before you analyze it

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
With all due respect to Bill Ryan, this is not aimed at you sir and while I do not know you, I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt for as long as possible, now on with my post.

Okay now that I've read all 103 pages of this thread and my brain feels all weird and squishy, I've got to say, deaths and clandestine aspects aside, I would love nothing more than for this to be true....having said that however I have a hard time gettng past well my past experiences.

This is one of those dream come true types of situations for anyone whose been searching for the truth for a long time, other things that seemed like truth at first but later were found to be utter carpola are:

1) Montauk. A lot of people make fun of montauk, including me sometimes but this is not the simple cottage industry scam most people think it is. Peter moon is a very smart man and knows how to manipulate people. There is a lot more going on here than most people know, the least of which is finding out the truth of any form.

2) Richard Hoagland. A man who started out with the best of intentions but was soon fudging and fixing photos to promote his personal agenda over a general agenda of truth. Also, becoming a cult of personality became more important than anything else to him. You've never seen a guy work a free meal like ol Richard "Hoagie" Hoagland.

3) John Titor. Along the lines of this, a perfect story, a crap load of overwhelming information. Never enough proof to make a conlcusion either way. I think it's fake, other's think it's true and there's nothing anyone can say to convince the other because the evidence just isn't there.

4) Incunabula/Ong's Hat. The first and possibly one of the greatest online conjobs in history, at least in my opinion.

This really feels like an ong's hat type of situation. A flood gate of overwhelming information done in a very methodical way. Nothing being able to be proven or disproven, the pictures most likely will not prove anything either, if they ever show up at all.

Now while I want to believe, I just can't believe it yet. What's scary is a lot of this stuff is really cool and we all so desperately want to believe, it really is just brilliant.

I await photos and more concrete information.

I would have to say that if anon turns out to be someone with a connection to one of the above mentioned examples the whole serpo thing is suspect (more so than now).

My conclusion at this point is that it is all just a conjob of some sort wether a psy-op batch consignment or disinfo program or just a bunch of really smart and smarmy people ala Peter Moon or/and the ONg's Hat crew.

I sit here hoping I'm wrong but thinking I'm not.

Spidrej

PS again Mr. Ryan this isn't directed at you personally but the story itself. I am willing to believe you are sincere and hope that you are.

Heaven help you if your not because we can turn into a real surly bunch at the drop of a hat.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join