It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeuceCyrenne
Wow! Finally more info to pick though!

Originally posted by Anon: Posting 6
For example, when our first Team Member died in an accident, it was hard to communicate with the Ebens. The member died instantly, therefore, no medical care was provided. Our two doctors examined the Member's body and determined the injuries were consistent with an accidental fall. Initially, the Ebens never interfered with our care or offered to provide any of their medical care.

This was from the sixth post by Anon, and from reading it, I get the impression that the team has been on Serpo for some time when this accident happens.

Does this mean that 308 doesn't die on the trip as is suggested in the latest posting? Or may this be an important inconsistancy?

Appears to be an inconsistancy to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
Before everyone gets going in all sorts of directions, please notice that this post went straight to Bill Ryan, apparently (new twist?) and Bill has made a point of stating that it was unedited in any way (he also provides it without any editorial comments).

So, before anyone draws any conclusion based on writing styles. Whose writing style was demonstrated in the first few posts? Whose writing style is supposed to be present in the latest post? Figure out what you're analyzing before you analyze it

Ok, Bill/Victors previous editing aside, it still feels different. It has much more of a personal feel to it, rather than the clinical approach of the previous correspondence. I'm not bothered about the first or third person perspective at all.

For the record, I believe Bill to be an innocent party and honest messenger.

Regardless of all this. In my rather humble opinion, it reads different and I think Bill is being led up the garden path by a cruel impostor.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
So, before anyone draws any conclusion based on writing styles. Whose writing style was demonstrated in the first few posts? Whose writing style is supposed to be present in the latest post? Figure out what you're analyzing before you analyze it

I realise the 'originals' have been edited at source, but I assumed this referred to the editorial comments? Are you suggesting that the actual content has been changed too? It would be pretty difficult to edit out a particular persons writing style without actually re-writing it.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
Hi Bill,
Can you absolutely verify that this has come from Anonymous and not from some 'pretender'?

Regards

Hi, Zep – Yes, I can.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Sorry, normally I would never do this (and have never done this) but I put a lot of thought into my post and somewhere between writing and posting it somehow got left behind a page and I don't want my thoughts lost in the shuffle.

If you have to punish me for this, fine...just leave me enough points to look useful.

Thanks,

Spiderj

Originally posted by Spiderj
With all due respect to Bill Ryan, this is not aimed at you sir and while I do not know you, I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt for as long as possible, now on with my post.

Okay now that I've read all 103 pages of this thread and my brain feels all weird and squishy, I've got to say, deaths and clandestine aspects aside, I would love nothing more than for this to be true....having said that however I have a hard time gettng past well my past experiences.

This is one of those dream come true types of situations for anyone whose been searching for the truth for a long time, other things that seemed like truth at first but later were found to be utter carpola are:

1) Montauk. A lot of people make fun of montauk, including me sometimes but this is not the simple cottage industry scam most people think it is. Peter moon is a very smart man and knows how to manipulate people. There is a lot more going on here than most people know, the least of which is finding out the truth of any form.

2) Richard Hoagland. A man who started out with the best of intentions but was soon fudging and fixing photos to promote his personal agenda over a general agenda of truth. Also, becoming a cult of personality became more important than anything else to him. You've never seen a guy work a free meal like ol Richard "Hoagie" Hoagland.

3) John Titor. Along the lines of this, a perfect story, a crap load of overwhelming information. Never enough proof to make a conlcusion either way. I think it's fake, other's think it's true and there's nothing anyone can say to convince the other because the evidence just isn't there.

4) Incunabula/Ong's Hat. The first and possibly one of the greatest online conjobs in history, at least in my opinion.

This really feels like an ong's hat type of situation. A flood gate of overwhelming information done in a very methodical way. Nothing being able to be proven or disproven, the pictures most likely will not prove anything either, if they ever show up at all.

Now while I want to believe, I just can't believe it yet. What's scary is a lot of this stuff is really cool and we all so desperately want to believe, it really is just brilliant.

I await photos and more concrete information.

I would have to say that if anon turns out to be someone with a connection to one of the above mentioned examples the whole serpo thing is suspect (more so than now).

My conclusion at this point is that it is all just a conjob of some sort wether a psy-op batch consignment or disinfo program or just a bunch of really smart and smarmy people ala Peter Moon or/and the ONg's Hat crew.

I sit here hoping I'm wrong but thinking I'm not.

Spidrej

PS again Mr. Ryan this isn't directed at you personally but the story itself. I am willing to believe you are sincere and hope that you are.

Heaven help you if your not because we can turn into a real surly bunch at the drop of a hat.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Hi Bill,
Can you absolutely verify that this has come from Anonymous and not from some 'pretender'?

Regards

Hi, Zep – Yes, I can.

Best, Bill

This gets even better, since Anon supposedly uses a roll over email account that gets immediately deleted and never uses the same account set up twice. All this according to the information that you and Victor have provided everyone.

WHICH MEANS........

How could you know, unless you are specifically aware of WHOM ANON is. Which according to your Statements you did not know that you only provided the space for the website and posted the information that was given to you from Victor.. So now all of sudden you are in the LOOP the direct loop to this ANON who is not just one person but rather more then 3 seperate people...

Which means at some point Victor must of told you who ANON was in the first place unless of course you already knew from Day 1.

AND IF ANON is using some vauge email address as Victor and you have stated being an alpha numeric mix that means nothing similar to AXFG123DGH@go.dci.tw and its never the same and the return path is spoofed. Then you must have some code word to authenticate that in fact this message is from the real ANON.

Unless of course there is no such transmission and it has all been crafted and then emailed by a "known" subject.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by robertfenix]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hi Bill!

1)Did Anon give any reasons as to why the new posting was sent directly to yourself?

2)How can you be certain that this is definately from Anon?

3)If Anon didn't give any particular reasons would you care to speculate as to why you think he may have cut the middle man out as it were?

4) I was also wondering If you knew which Anon the post had come from the 85%,13%2%?

As regards to the post a lot of people are picking up on the team member dying!
First off we still dont have the rest of the posting so there is no reason to not presume that the Ebens in some way manage to revive the presumed dead team memeber or on the other hand, one of the team members died from pneumonia although I can't remember it ever being mentioning exactly when he died, so maybe this is reffering to the first of the 2 deaths that are mentioined just my thoughts on it so far!

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenixHow could you know, unless you are specifically aware of WHOM ANON is. Which according to your Statements you did not know

doesn't anon thank him for holding back on revealing his identity, even though it is known?

Serpo Website
Thanks for forwarding my information to your e-mail stream list without ID'ing me. I realize it might be a little difficult for you to keep my name confidential with the mounting pressure enormous, but I don’t wish to reveal it at this time; perhaps to Richard C Doty in due time as his questions and online demeanor seems to be the most fair, open minded, and his questions posed were the most reasonable as I monitor the online feedback after each new posting.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by robertfenixHow could you know, unless you are specifically aware of WHOM ANON is. Which according to your Statements you did not know

doesn't anon thank him for holding back on revealing his identity, even though it is known?

Serpo Website

Thanks for forwarding my information to your e-mail stream list without ID'ing me. I realize it might be a little difficult for you to keep my name confidential with the mounting pressure enormous, but I don’t wish to reveal it at this time; perhaps to Richard C Doty in due time as his questions and online demeanor seems to be the most fair, open minded, and his questions posed were the most reasonable as I monitor the online feedback after each new posting.

If I remember correctly although I would have to check, I believe that it is Victor knows who Anon is and this is who Anon's statement above is directed at

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Crakeur...

It's my understanding that Anon is refering to Victor, it's his e-mail stream...

Unless I'm badly misstaken...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
with all those posts, it sure as hell gets confusing.

thanks for clarifying.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I am willing to believe you are sincere and hope that you are.

Heaven help you if your not because we can turn into a real surly bunch at the drop of a hat.

Thanks, Spiderj – That made me laugh. I don't doubt that one bit!

It was definitely from Anon. I posted it exactly as I received it. I'm absolutely delighted that contact has been resumed... this has to be a good thing.

Folks, do consider the possibility that this was transcribed from a telephone dictation or an audiotape...I may be wrong, but take a careful look at all the indicators that would fit with that: the phoenetic spelling of "hostel" for hostile, "palates" for pallets, the absence of many question marks where a writer would/should have inserted them, the short sentences, the compressed text... etc.

It still occurs to me strongly that the Anon we're dealing with here might himself be just a messenger. The logs look a little to me as if they may have been retrospectively compiled. This DOES NOT mean that they are not based on real events, but that those words might not be exactly what the Team Leader wrote at the time. Maybe someone had access to and read the logs twenty years ago, and is recreating them. Remember – we just don't know the context in which he is operating.

robertfenix's point about the pallets had occurred to me. That's 5,600 lbs (2 tons) per pallet. Anyone ever worked in a warehouse who might know if that's reasonable?

No mention of pictures, or when the next posting may be. No dialog, but I'm hopeful we can establish this.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Hi Bill!
As regards to the post a lot of people are picking up on the team member dying!
First off we still dont have the rest of the posting so there is no reason to not presume that the Ebens in some way manage to revive the presumed dead team memeber or on the other hand, one of the team members died from pneumonia although I can't remember it ever being mentioning exactly when he died, so maybe this is reffering to the first of the 2 deaths that are mentioined just my thoughts on it so far!

Howdy Whiterabbit29...

According to this...

For example, when our first Team Member died in an accident, it was hard to communicate with the Ebens. The member died instantly, therefore, no medical care was provided. Our two doctors examined the Member's body and determined the injuries were consistent with an accidental fall. Initially, the Ebens never interfered with our care or offered to provide any of their medical care.

Posting 6

The first team member died on planet, not enroute...

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

Hi Bill,

Regards

Hi, Zep – Yes, I can.

Best, Bill

This gets even better, since Anon supposedly uses a roll over email account that gets immediately deleted and never uses the same account set up twice. All this according to the information that you and Victor have provided everyone.

WHICH MEANS........

How could you know, unless you are specifically aware of WHOM ANON is. Which according to your Statements you did not know that you only provided the space for the website and posted the information that was given to you from Victor.. So now all of sudden you are in the LOOP the direct loop to this ANON who is not just one person but rather more then 3 seperate people...

Which means at some point Victor must of told you who ANON was in the first place unless of course you already knew from Day 1.

AND IF ANON is using some vauge email address as Victor and you have stated being an alpha numeric mix that means nothing similar to AXFG123DGH@go.dci.tw and its never the same and the return path is spoofed. Then you must have some code word to authenticate that in fact this message is from the real ANON.

Unless of course there is no such transmission and it has all been crafted and then emailed by a "known" subject.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by robertfenix]

First - I don't think "Anon" was attached necessarily to the email that disappeared (remember there were 3 contributors).

Also - it is quite possible that Anon got tired of dealing with Victor and the ever growing email list and introduced him/herself to Bill.

So what if Bill now knows who Anon is?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
not very exciting fairytale. probably invented by richard doty and robert collins to sell thier book "exempt from disclosure". I thought the new information was most disappointing.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If Anonymous is who he is claiming to be, why not post something more substantial?

If he is who he claims to be, then he clearly has access to a wealth of information that would confirm this to be a based on real events. But what does he do? - Post another journal entry that entirely conflicts with what we've already been told!

Where's the smoking gun? Right now, a loaded gun would suffice...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Howdy Whiterabbit29...

According to this...

Posting 6

The first team member died on planet, not enroute...

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

Hi Jedi_Master

Yes your quite right my mistake!

Well maybe my first Idea is correct then maybe the team member is in some sort of coma or something similar caused by the space sickness that was mentioned I don't know.

I guess my point is that untill we here more info there is no way to know wether he was revived or not

It just seems to me like too obvious of a mistake to make If you see what I mean!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

robertfenix's point about the pallets had occurred to me. That's 5,600 lbs (2 tons) per pallet. Anyone ever worked in a warehouse who might know if that's reasonable?
Best, Bill

Bill...

I've operated a fork truck ( aka Forklift ), and yes by today's standards they can lift 2 tons, some even more ( they're big fork trucks BTW ), at that time maybe they could lift 2 tons ( they would have been huge BTW ), but the problem is the pallet itself, it would have have to have been made of steel in order to support that much weight, so the problem is in the pallets...

Maybe they built special pallets, don't know...

JMO...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm just hoping that the EBEN fork lift truck driver was fully qualified
they can be lethal in the wrong hands

On a more serious note maybe the statement is reffering to EBEN made pallets they obviously had to have a means of moving large loads around I am only guessing though!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

Maybe they built special pallets, don't know...

Aren't the "pallets" used for loading cargo aircraft much different from convention trucking pallets?

For example, here are some UPS pallets. They are not made of wood, obviously, and are not handled by forklift.

Maybe the interpretation of pallet should be considered in light of the circumstances.

UPS Cargo Container "Pallets"

Maximum Accepted Weight: Varies by aircraft type.
Maximum Cubic Utilization: 607 cu. ft. (17.19 cu. m.)

Thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join