It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Howe and Bruce Maccabee interview UFO Whistleblower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The excerpt below is from Linda Howe and Bruce Maccabee's recent article. It's a very interesting read and includes some sketches and suggestions about aggression between UFO's and USAF elements that reminds me of the stories about Kapustin Yar -- the Russian equivalent of area 51 where a UFO was supposedly shot-down by a Mig once.

earthfiles.com...

Now, for the first time, UFO investigator, Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D. - who has worked more than 30 years as a research physicist at the U. S. Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren, Virginia - is reporting information he learned from an American Air Force officer in late 1985 to early 1986, which includes American aggression against a UFO and retaliation. Dr. Maccabee and I know the true identity of the source, but at the present time, the man will be called "Hawk." In the late 1950s, Hawk became a weather officer for the U. S. Air Force. Then he studied geology and by the mid-1960s, was doing geological measurements related to underground atomic bomb tests. A decade later in the 1970s, Hawk was working in the advanced physics branch of the Foreign Technology Division at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio.

Hawk was known to another Wright-Patterson scientist named Robert Collins, co-author of the 2005 book entitled Exempt from Disclosure, written with former Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) counter-intelligence agent, Richard C. Doty. Hawk's knowledge about UFOs is discussed in the book, which provoked Dr. Maccabee to finally release the details of his own discussion with Hawk twenty years ago. Ironically, it was Robert Collins back then who arranged the meeting between Bruce Maccabee and Hawk.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
thats the final straw, I'm buying exempt from disclosure.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi Centrist,

I heard about this in Linda's appearance on Coast to Coast last Friday night. I haven't had time to read it yet, but it looks interesting.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Interestingly, Robert Collins (Except from Disclosure) identified "Hawk" as Ernie Kellerstrass in an message to Victor's list this morning. At least we're not dealing with another "anonymous" source

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Richard J. Boylan Ph.D also identified Hawk as Ernie Kellerstrass as early as 1995.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

HAWK: Ernie Kellerstrauss, security cleared for UFO information;
worked at Wright-Patterson AFB in the 1970s and reportedly lived
with an extraterrestrial for a while.

Ernie still has a Wright-Patterson AFB email address.

Of the names mentioned so far on this thread - and taken from the same source above - we have the following other members of "The Aviary":

Robert Collins - Condor
Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D - Sea Gull
Richard C. Doty - Falcon

Yes, I'd say that was interesting...

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Zep Tepi]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
Of the names mentioned so far on this thread - and taken from the same source above - we have the following other members of "The Aviary":

Robert Collins - Condor
Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D - Sea Gull
Richard C. Doty - Falcon

Yes, I'd say that was interesting...

And now we have Ernie Kellerstrass playing "Hawk".

Great observation, Zep...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
my monies on Dan Burisch coming forward as the "flamingo"

but, who knows

[edit on 23-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
And another

groups.google.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Part 1

groups.google.com...< br />

Wow, this from Part 1, above (Emphasis mine!)

An Air Force captain,
now a retired colonel, was EBE-1's constant companion. At first
communication with it was almost impossible; then a speech device
which enabled the being to speak a sort of English was implanted
in its throat. It turned out that EBE-1, the equivalent of a
mechanic on a spaceship,
related what it knew of the nature and
purpose of the visitation.

Reading more!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Because of the relevance to the Serpo information, I have posted some snippets on the Serpo thread here.

to Promomag for the links!

new topics

top topics

join