It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Christ on a crutch Zaph, you've really been in the wars guy.

I really hope your Sister gets better quickly and you can get back on an even keel.

If your Lady is determined to go Mate, perhaps you should let her have some space for a bit, just to allow her to get a better perspective on life.

She must know that you're going through the mill with your Sis and if she loves you, she should be more understanding.

The thing is my friend, are you just clutching at straws, trying to prevent the inevitable?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
We heard from my sister yesterday. She sounded horrible, but that was probably from the tube that was down her throat for 24 hours. They said she was able to stand and walk a little bit today. She's got a long road ahead of her, but she's doing better. They'll keep her for a few more days, and then they'll go back to Bama and home.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hey Zaph, that is good news. That's one plucky little Sis you got there, Mate.

Tell her the Cat sends his best wishes and keep going. She'll get there in the end.

Good luck to her Mate and my best wishes for you,
Leader.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
well, now that this is a 'big thread', i will stay on topic.

ninja donut fleas ate my donut clubhouse cat.

the board sure is quiet.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
We've been a quiet bunch lately.

Although Zaph and I did take a different thread off topic the other day.
It involved suicide caribou and murderous dog sled teams. Moderator intervention ensued.

That is why TKA is so important. It confines our somewhat odd behaviour to one place. Most of the time.

Countdown to Tinkleflower - 6 more days......

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
We didn't steer it off course. We had it so twisted in knots it didn't even know its name anymore. It went sideways, up, down, backwards by the time we were done with it.

Countdown to departure- 6 days

[edit on 2/9/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Countdown to departure?

Oh Great, Benevolent Leader, all
to your Magnificence. Are you going somewhere?

BTW - my NinjaKittyfleas do not eat fatty, suguary footstuffs in any way shape or form. Neither do they eat flesh - they are not carniverous. They are my peace loving personal bodyguards and the TKA/Pirates clubhouse security force.

Please be nice to them -
. Thank you.

TinkleFlower's coming back

[edit on 9-2-2006 by fritz]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'll be gone for a couple days next week. I leave for Washington DC on the 14th, and return home on the 16th. My interview with United is on the 15th. I'm nervous, but hopeful. hehehe

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
That little episode is a prime example of why Zaph and I should never post on the same topic outside of BTS. :shk:

It starts off badly and goes downhill from there. Rather quickly, I might add.

That poor thread.

Edited to say say: Good luck Fearless Leader!

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It's been mostly untied already. But you're right. Threadkillers, especially us, should NEVER post in the same thread. The poor thread gets so confused about who's killing it that it ends up just tying itself into tiny little knots every two or three inches until it's just a big ball of wax.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Never ever again. Ever.

Until next time.

Good luck with the interview.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
That would be me and 9/11 threads. "I'm not gonna post. I'm not gonna post. I'm NOT GONNA POST!" *clicks post reply button*

Speaking of threads taking a right turn......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks Duzey, I think I'll do pretty good.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I can see it now Zaph, you in that smart United Airlines uniform, pushing the trolley along the eisle, with a patch over one eye and your parrot shouting, 'Drink Sir/Madam?'

Hilariously funny.

:clwnd nc:

Seriously though, Good Luck! (Not that you'll need it. Just mention you lead a band of seriously deluded idiot Thread Killers and Pirates and I'm sure you'll get the job!)

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Huh.

I've been picturing him pushing the drink cart down the aisle while calling out 'Coffee, Tea or Steve".

Again, another example of why I shouldn't post in the same thread as Zaph. He's a bad influence on me.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hello Special Green Dragon Lady.

What or who is a Steve and why would our Most beloved Leader be pushing him down the aisle on a trolley in an aircraft? :shk:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Steve is the secret identity of our Fearless Leader. That's what his parents call him.

And who knows why he does half the things he does... :shk:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
*smacks Duzey* Snap out of it!

I only do half the things I do, because if I did all the things I want to do I'd run out of time during the day, and be really tired the next day and not be able to do half the things I do.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OK, now I'm scared.

I understood that and it kind of made sense.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Scary ain't it Duzey? That's what happens when you're a threadkiller. You start to understand the mad ravings of a mad man.

So I knew a guy that had a friend who was a flight attendant. He got the job because when they asked him why he wanted the job, he said "I point really well." The interviewer was so impressed that he had the guts to say that he hired him on the spot.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Then there were three! Sounds as if some crazy Agatha Christie murderer is loose within the hallowed TKA and Pirate Clubhouse. Where - oh where have the little ones (pirates) gone?

Are they off
ing their victims to death or is it much more simpler than that?

Can they read and write?

Have the tables been turned and have they been made to walk the plank, are they hanging from the yardarm, have they been keelhaulled?

If not, they should be here, preparing our defences against the evil Ninja people who have sworn to destroy us.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join