It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Alright, but YOU get to clean up after him.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Stampy would just grow up to be an adult elephant and then you'd kick him out on the street.

And Fritz is already cranky about the bows. I don't want to make it worse by bringing another animal into the clubhouse.

What I'd really like is an air hockey table! Please?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Oh alright. We'll get an air hockey table then.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Green Duzey Darling, don't you think that pale grey or browny-orange dust covered elephants would enhance your magnificent green colour even more?

Besides, I simply adore elephants, especially the baby ones, so let's get a couple - like maybe a dozen
. We - well actually Zaph, could look after them and train them and feed them, then he could muck them out when he's finished doing all the other stuff that needs doing to them.

We, on the other hand, could play hide and seek with them, train them to trumpet in tune, we could ride on their backs and generally have a brill time!

Just had another brill idea! 'Dragon Lady' Elephant Express Car Wash.

I can see it now, two baby elephants side by side and two opposite, blowing cool water over cars as they slowly drive through. The Pirates can do the washing - after all, they're used to swabbing the decks and are therfore the experts, then the car could drive past two more elephants would would blow or fart them dry.

What you think?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You want pets, YOU clean up after them! I gotta clean up after my idiot cats, YOU get to clean up after the elephants.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Oh Great and Illustrious Leader, peace and blessing be apon you.

You'll let us keep the elephants? You hear that Duzey? We get to play with elephants!

Zaph, how the hell can a soft, fluffy, ginger and orange marmalade tom cat and a green dragon clean up after elephants? :shk:

We're not human, you know.

One of use is a gorgeously green special dragon and I am a simple widdle kittycat - but with human skills? I don't think so.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by fritz]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well then you'll have to hire someone else, or house train them.
Because *I* ain't cleaning up after your ephelants. If you can find someone to clean up after them you can have TWO for now, and if all goes well MAYBE two more.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
But Great Leader, we need a minimum of 4 if we're gonna get this Green Dragon Elephant Car Wash scam.............sorry business, off the ground.

The pirates can clean up, after they've finished washing cars.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok fine, but if we're starting off with four, they stay OUTSIDE. Have the pirates build a barn or something, but they stay outside! I don't wanna walk into the clubhouse and find elephant mess.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I secretly installed a 7.1 700W surround sound system the other night. We can use it to control the minds of these elephants...

Then... we can play laser tag while riding on them.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Kalapadea, can I play Elephant Laser Tag as well? Pretty please?

With only 4 elephants, that means Zaph and the Pirates get play the Romans and defend the TKA/Piratically enhanced clubhouse and you, Duzey, Denial and I get play Hannibal & Co.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Huzzzah!!!! Elephant laser tag!!!! CHARGE!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Elephant Laser Tag? Huh. I've heard of elephant polo but never elephant laser tag.

I'll give it a shot but a green dragon riding an elephant is going to look very funny. :shk:

I really hope this:

This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 1691 replies.
There are important new policies for threads this large. Stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal posts are subject to a warning.
Please click here for more information.

doesn't apply to us, even though it says it right at the top of the page. We haven't been anywhere near focused and on-topic for over 75 pages.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok, the pirates have a call to arms to defend the clubhouse. As soon as they get here we'll start playing! This is gonna be fun.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
DUze,
I saw that too..... I got scared, as I have been victim of having many points deducted because of excessive quoting, AFTER I went back and edited it!@

Elephant riding is out of the question for me, I'll just stand on the sidelines and watch for awhile.......I did bring super dooper pooper scoopers with me though

ANd fritz..... Im not in Philly anymore, im in West by god Virginia-we don't experiment here, just reenact deliverance once a year

:w::w::w::w::w::w::w:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have petitioned with our great and benevolent leader SO for a special exemption for TKA, as Randomness is our forte.

We're trying to round up the pirates to defend the clubhouse from you elephant lovers that want to invade us.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Why not just start another?

It will be easier for the Mods to administer and would cut out a lot of hassle.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Blasphemy!

Not all of us suffer from the transient desire of most felines and their general inability (without significant bribery) to commit to anything...

Start another thread indeed...

I will defend our thread with force if necessary!

...but first, where are the donuts?

[edit on 4-2-2006 by loam]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Loam, you got the wrong idea.

What I was suggesting and our Magnificent and Benevolent Leader has not said otherwise, was perhaps we could start another thread, if the Great Old Wise One and owner of this site
deems our thread to be too long.

Kill off the TKA & Pirates Association Clubhouse. Never!

I was just trying to be
helpful.

Now, pass me the lasagne then go and feed the elephants.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yet again, I have been lifes punching bag. My parents came home from running errands, and the first thing they said was "Has anyone called? Your sister was in a skiing accident, and is having her spleen taken out." They were on a long needed vacation, in Colorado skiing, and she got hit by a snowboarder. They went on a sleigh ride, and the whole time her pants were getting tighter, so they rushed an SUV to get her out and took her to a hospital. She got four pints of bood during surgery along with fluids, and is in ICU on a ventilator tonight.

At the same time, my marriage hit the rocks hard, and my wife is trying to end things between us while I attempt to save things and convince her to keep with us, and let us fix them together.

So your Leader is gonna be off and on in action for the next couple of days trying to handle things off the board.

[edit on 2/5/2006 by Zaphod58]

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join