It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blanketgirl
It's hard to track a 83 page thread, especially when you are used to them dying after your first post a page or so in...

that may be why so many are missing.

I think most threadkillers are:
1) suffering from a short attention spam
2)ashamed their attempt to kill this thread didn't work and hiding. Apparently, we have all lost our touch.

EDIT: Or it could be a short attention span. Either way really.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by blanketgirl]

nah, I don't think it's....

oh shut up fritz, I don't not pran......

oooooooo! butterfly!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
hiya kiddies! I would be honored to make some more Avatars, just u2u me with a request. I have so much fun doing them, and for now my web business is down the tubes so I have lots of free time to make those(Duze, I'll start on one for you)...
I've been kind of in a fog lately. I had my first ultrasound on the 25th and things went well, don't know what we're having yet but are hoping for a boy

Heres a pic of the new baby a future TKA member I'm sure

PS Loam, I love the memorial

[edit on 1/28/2006 by denial28]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Guys, don't you just love it when if you DON'T do something your woman freaks out, but if you DO do something, your woman freaks out?

I was talking to my wife on text messages tonight, and ran out of credits. So instead of letting her get upset because I wasn't messaging her, I switched to my other user id that my ex knew about, and messaged my wife. She freaked out because I was on that id, so since I was on it, I HAD to be talking to my ex. :bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::w:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Denial, that is just beautiful. I am very jealous. I hope it all goes well for you.

Zaphod old chap - heads she wins and tails you lose! Ain't pretty, but hang in there mateyboy.

Of course you could go really old fashioned and put her over your knee then smack her bottom! Teach her a bit of old fashioned respect for the Head of the Household.

Better not.............................unless of course she's smaller than you!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sorry to hear the missus flipped out on ya, Z

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The cat slinks in....................................................... craps and slinks out again.......................................................

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well I started reading the thread and then realized it was 84 pages long. I figured that I have a small number of threadkillings done lol. I have even crossed paths with you zaphod lol.
Here's the threads i have subscribed minus a couple that i started and never even got one response.
I deleted a lot before though, Never knew what to do with them.

ATS: Time travel problem Magickesists
ATS: Numbers and their significance Magickesists
BTS: a small rant about a personal theory. Magickesists
BTS: Terry Goodkind Magickesists
BTS: Love is Pain Magickesists
ATS: Another use for chemtrails?!Magickesists
ATS: Solar flare? Ozone halfed! Magickesists
ATS: LightningMagickesists
ATS: TA-ANALYSIS: NSA Granted Patent: Can Now Locate Anyone on Internet Magickesists
ATS: The star children are already on earth! Are you one of them? Magickesists

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
By the way does anyone know how to put that picture in the left there. It's called an avatar right?
I can't get my picture into the box.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hey welcome,
Go to settings top left of the screen, go to edit profile, and then if you scroll down you should see something that says avatar URL
Type in a URL to an image youd like to use, you can also upload it to ATS under your mcenter. JUst remember it cant be any larger than 300 pixels high by 150 wide. Hi all, 22 weeks left!!!!! I am halfway cooked, I look like a basketball with legs, but I am halfway there!!!! Dont know what he or she is yet and its driving me crazy, IM nesting and want to decorate nursery, but cant do ish until I know the sex!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
I've been kind of in a fog lately. I had my first ultrasound on the 25th and things went well, don't know what we're having yet but are hoping for a boy

Heres a pic of the new baby a future TKA member I'm sure

[edit on 1/28/2006 by denial28]

awwww denial congrats! I am sure it'll be a boy
My cousin just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last week

I wish U all the best with the birthin of him

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I have a little girl too. I missed all the fun pregnancy stuff, but the psycho and I had a little girl before things fell apart. Here she is at about 1 year.

img44.imageshack.us...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
She's so cute and simply gorgeous Zaph. You must be so proud.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You wouldn't believe how TALL the rugrat is. At 18 months she was almost as tall as her 5 year old sister.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
YOur lil peanut is beautiful Zaph
Stinks that mommy is a C U Next Tuesday, but anyways....... I look like I have swallowed a basketball as well as the net right now, I hope youre right about the boy thing, after him, we're done with the baby making

Trust me Zap, I'll be more than happy to share the joys of pregnancy with you. My hormones are crazy, Im an airhead, been farting like a circus elephant, and the damn vacuum gained 60 pounds as well... Not to mention, I can't eat enough Tabasco or honey mustard on anything, and the cheesiest things on TV turn me into blubbering mush- WTF!!!!! Everything is just so darn touching nowadays.

I haven't been eating dirt or plaster, but lots of condiments- it's bizarre. Can't stand pickles though right now, and I m getting bigger by the damn day! ANd have I mentioned I haven't seen my feet while standing since sometime a month and a half ago...:shk:

But So help me God, If one strange woman comes up to me, (men this includes you)this time, and rubs my belly out of the blue, I will hit you into next summer's fashions. Why do people always feel that just because youre pregnant you should be exhalted as Buddha, including the belly rubs from strangers? I understand the miracle of life is joyous, but I ain't the one to be rubbing on unless youre my hubby- any questions?

Now fritz, get your ass over here, I need something to decorate with bows

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Everybody's babies look just marvy but I'm still in baby avoidance mode. I think babies scare me a little. I'm certain I'll do something to scar them for life.

Just how much does a circus elephant fart?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
don't go there duzey. We don't need to stink up the clubhouse by bringing in an elephant to find out how much it farts.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What's wrong with elephants?

Baby elephants are cute.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
if we bring an adult elephant in here and find out how much it farts, we'll NEVER get our clubhouse back.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Now fritz, get your ass over here, I need something to decorate with bows?

Denial you are a lovely lady for sure, even with an extra large water melon stuffed inside your belly, but if you harbour the somewhat wierd notion that I would leave the TKA/Piratically enhanced clubhouse and travel to Philadelphia, you are mistaken.

From what I am able to recall, Philadelphia was the place where wierd experiments take place involving battleships and time travel, missing scientists.

Are you sure you only want to put bows on me? I fear there may well be an ulterior motive so I'm afraid that I think I'll give Philly a miss.

Of course I just know that you'll deny it.

BTW, I do not wear bows, no matter how pretty they may appear (to you) to be.

The very thought of it makes me want to
!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Fine, you're the boss. No adult elephants in the clubhouse.

We could get a baby elephant and name him Stampy.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join