It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I sure hope that dried clump of fur in the corner ain't fritz.

Anyone feed him lately?

:shk:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Aw crap! I KNEW we were forgetting something lately!!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Yea, he told me he made an oopsie with my siamese joke.

Well, what're ya gonna do... crazy kitties.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm in the middle of an interesting research project right now, so if you don't hear from me for awhile, I'm either busy tying tiny little bread crumbs together and my brain has exploded, or the gubment got me.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Do you guys realize we're approaching our one year anniversary with TKA??
Man that's a LONG time for a thread to be going on. We're slow right now, but we're still kicking, scratching and clawing.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ok folks. I know you're still out there. I can't believe no one noticed my shiny new tag. *cries* I got a blog, and a tag, and a research thread. And no one noticed. I know I've been busy with research, but once we get the thread fleshed out more, you'll understand why.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
TKA has just signed a strategic alliance with the ATS Troll Patrol.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Only one day later... It's in the trash bin.

On a side note, if anyone who has my ftp info sees this... Best of DnB 2005 is amazing.

You should have a listen zaphie.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Miaow............................scratches frantically at the door:shk:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sorry Fritz. I TOLD Kala not to close the door. Here I bought an extra mature cheese for you to eat. It's in your favorite chair with the nice warm pillow in it.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Miaow............................scratches frantically at the door:shk:

Whew! Glad that wasn't you in the corner....

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So there we have it my friends....................................................... I have spent two weeks away in sunny Yorkshire, came back to work and got two weeks off sick and another two weeks responding to other threads on this site.

In all that time nobody.....................but bobody has bothered to post on this thread after Loam.

So my heart fealt thanx go to you Loam, for valiantly trying to keep this thread alive because, and let's face it.........nobody elese bothers.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey fritz, here's an example of my days for the last week and a half. Up at 630 to get ready for my training. Out the door by 715 or so to be at school by 8. 8-5 training either in the classroom or in the trucks. Most days I have to be back at home by 530 to have enough time to change my clothes, so I can be out the door by 545 to be at work by 6, to work until 10 when we close, plus AT LEAST an hour to clean up after closing. If I'm the last one I have to wait for the manager to finish their reports and counting the safe, which means 1130 before I'm out of work. Then I have to come home and study my Pre Trip Inspection stuff for an hour or two, which gets me to about 1am. Then it's back up at 630 to do it all over again. When exactly am I gonna find a lot of time to post anything? I've taken a little bit of time during breaks to update my blog, and to send messages to my wife but I have been working my butt off, and studying hard to pass my licensing exam.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Am I lost ?I was informed I qualify to post here.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Zaphod..............you do. I have read a couple of threads, not many I admit, but you have replied to a couple.

So where is everybody else?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Never said I didn't reply to anything. I have had days when I've been able to, when I didn't have to work. I just haven't had the energy to keep this one going lately.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This thread maybe dead now because I have returned to kill it.
Give me a day or this post and it should be dead.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bow to me now!
I am the KING of threadkillers! The KING I tell you. If I post, you can pretty much count on your thread grinding to a screeching halt....
Gosh, I feel so warm and fuzzy.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Bow to me now!
I am the KING of threadkillers! The KING I tell you. If I post, you can pretty much count on your thread grinding to a screeching halt....
Gosh, I feel so warm and fuzzy.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE THE 'KING'? Daft buggar.

If I've said it once on this thread, I've said it a million times before, 'Better people than you have tried to kill this thread and have not succeded'.

So yet again I say to you and all of your ilke; Once again you've failled to maintain the miserably low standard you've set yourself!

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join