It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Was that the dulcet tones of an ever so sweet dragon Lady?

Duzey Darling, where have you been? I have missed you so much!

It was because you stopped posting on this thread that I left.................and nobody even missed me
!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

I'm in need of an aspirin,,, anyone have an aspirin please?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How about if we all ignore this thread all together than it will just rot and die already? Just a thought from my lonely planet Risitar that of which is capped with a crazy castle called the Burj Dubai.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hello Fritz! How are the ninja fleas? Are they busy fighting evil wherever it may rear it's ugly head?

And I managed to locate a bottle of aspirin for JohnnyAnonymous.

Those who don't like this thread are more than welcome to not read it.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hiya Duzey

Did you have a nice trip to Vegas?

Have you heard from Tinkleflower or Lord Zaph?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If only to clean BTS once and for all ala Robert F. Kennedy, let's all pray for this thread to be permanently put on hiatus. Long live the forever threads! Not...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar
If only to clean BTS once and for all ala Robert F. Kennedy, let's all pray for this thread to be permanently put on hiatus. Long live the forever threads! Not...

Not too sure what you mean...........................:shk:, but I am sure, that the TKA will go on for a very, very - well extreemly long time.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey Zaphod58, your not the Greatest Thread Killer and you know it.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Since this threadkiller has returned, I say we celebrate!!! Let's go demolish some threads guys. Yarrrrrrgh!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
Since this threadkiller has returned, I say we celebrate!!! Let's go demolish some threads guys. Yarrrrrrgh!!!!

And kick over some hapless sap's sandcastles like the impressive bullies we are. Yes and with the full heraldry of logic, happenstance, and ambiguity do we wage our war against stupidity!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Question here.....

Why do you feel the need to come and post on this poor defenceless thread which you obviously have such disdain for when you could be posting in the Canadian Politics forum?

Fritzy - I'll tell you about my vacation later. Let's just say it involved gambling, far too much drinking and lots of fun.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Why do you feel the need to come and post on this poor defenceless thread which you obviously have such disdain for when you could be posting in the Canadian Politics forum?

Because it would be hypocrisy otherwise now wouldn't it?...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Duzey no understand-y......

Could you dumb that statement down a little bit?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hello felow threadkillers:

My name is Stormrider and I am sorry that I did not notice your thread before but I was so busy killing other threads on ATS that I am afraid I became a bit distracted and missed this one. Is there room for one more member in your mutual admiration and chowder society?

I bring many dead threads to the table as a peace offering. I do not require any office or title, I just want to belong. Pretty please?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If only to not ignore you; I'm going to say yes. The dead threads out there get closed for a reason and it is absolutely bizzare about the blather that goes on to keep the crap ones alive. You know, like aiding and abetting in the ultra conservative and highly adroit world of ATS, BTS, and PTS.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar
If only to not ignore you; I'm going to say yes. The dead threads out there get closed for a reason and it is absolutely bizzare about the blather that goes on to keep the crap ones alive. You know, like aiding and abetting in the ultra conservative and highly adroit world of ATS, BTS, and PTS.

Risitar my friend, you are like a baby. You grow to become a toddler and yearn to run, yet, you have so much to learn.

Ah Risitar, so young, so full of boundless energy and so empty headed.

It is we, the hallowed members of ATS who have between us, killed at least a couple of hundred threads by replying to them with valid arguments, much to the utter astonishment of the thread poster.

Thus when wisdom is given as an answer, nobody can refute it because of what it is, the truth.

And so the thread dies.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
However awesome your criticism is, we do live in a world filled to the brim with foolishly voracious sized egos whether you like it or not for being an impulsive idiot always was too irresistible. Perfection never was accomplished by dodging the annoying hypocrites along the way for indeed it is gone about through listening to as many stories in one's environment. We only want to be paranoid if only to chase that wretched thing of greed called ambition and all the while worshiping that God of fun called nomenclature.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I refer you to Duzey's post, five posys above yours.

What are you getting at?

Je ne compren pas. Je suis un soldat Anglaise - je ne parle pas double dutch!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

WaaaaaaaaHeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! All
down b4 me, for I am your Ultimate Killer!

Where are our Original and Founding Members now? Have they all died glorious deaths in the fighting for the TKA Clubhouse?

Has Death stalked the Hallowed Halls of Thread Killers Anonymous, to kill off members one by one?

Has an 54 year old overweight, tardy and self opinionated, NinjaKittyFlea carrying Orange and Ginger Marmalade cat called Fritz, the arch Nemesis of many would be TKA'ers, done the unthinkable?

Have I killed Thread Killers Anonymous?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
How many threads must you have killed to get a nod from the door man to the club?
How many to validate your member ship?
I have killed a couple threads, and I wasn't even trying.
Give me a number, and I will go out there and kill many many threads..
Besides, forget the donuts, I make a WICKED baklava.

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join