It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Lots Duzey dear. We have a new Author. Fritz has been looking for you. He's cold after being locked out for who knows how long.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ah Ha!

Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum, Im gonna curl up on a Green Dragon Lady's Tum!

I missed everyone so much when I was away that I used to
myself to sleep every night.

Lord Zaph, all
to your Magnificence, I think we ought to throw a TKA Reunion Party next month and see who crawls out of the woodwork.

I could send my NinjaKittyFleas all over the World to advertise the Munch and they could return with much contraband and untold goodies.

What do you and Lady Duzey think of that idea?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think that's a great idea! It'll be interesting to see who crawls out of the woodwork and shows up. Party!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well I had my MRI on Monday, but I won't get the results until Friday afternoon. I go in on Friday at 145pm, and the dr will tell me what they see in there and how to treat it.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Looks like another month before I'm back driving. At a minimum. Dr said I can drive, but no squatting, or heavy lifting, so company said I can't drive.

I definitely have a tear inside my ACL, and a bruise to the bone. I MAY have cartilage damage, but they couldn't tell, so they're going to wait a month. If I still hurt then, they operate. If I don't, then I go back to work.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hey Zaph, I hope you are feeling better.

Have you seen the new franchise?

In any event, if this thread is going to die, I want to be the one to kill it.

R.I.P.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've been waiting for some sucker to come along and try to kill this thread!

Guess you're it Loam!

Anyway - I thought we were going to have a party?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I was going to post here but I thought that if the threadkillers anonymous thread started by the threadkiller extraordinaire should have to die then our honorable president and fearless leader should have the honor. *looks around nervously* Zaphod? Don't leave me hangin' here, buddy.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am back peeps, following my ever so small heart attack. Been to see the quack this afternoon and like all docs, he prodded, probed, ummed and arrhhed but, as usual, said anything of real interest.

So my friends, I am just about ready for a really good laugh. bring it on!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Welcome back Fritz. Glad to hear you're doing ok. I wish I was. Heh. My knee has been permanently damaged, and probably isn't going to get much better. I tried to drive a truck the other day, and even without a trailer I had trouble with my knee and hitting the brakes. I don't know what's going to happen now but they're putting me back on light duty tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm finally ready to face the facts. I'm a threadkiller. Yes granted I do kill threads as part of my moderator duties, but the professional killing doesn't bother me at all.

It's just that now I realize I've been killing my own threads along the way.

now is there a 12 step program somewhere around here that can wean me off of my self destructive habits of being too wordy?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello WW. Welcome to TKA. Pull up a chair and have a cup of coffee. I think there was an attempt early on to come up with a 12-step program but that part of the thread died. It sort of degraded into a hedonistic free-for-all which was loads more fun than hanging ones head and publically confessing our thread-killing mishaps.

Some of the brave ones have ventured back onto the threads to try, try again. Sadly, many never returned. We even offered free donuts but still the intrepid post bravely on. God bless them every one.

I think most threadkillers these days are wearing their scarlet letters with pride. I even saw a recruitment ad. Take heart, you're in good company.

The thread may die but the threadkillers live on.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Welcome Worldwatcher! As whitewave said, don't feel bad, wear your scarlet letter with pride! Our meetings are few and far between now because of majorly limited internet access, but we gave up on the 12 steps. We actually had 10 written, but discovered it was a lot more fun sitting around on the couch watching cheesy movies and eating donuts.

Have a drink and take a seat on the couch! :w:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I am TRYING to be a thread killer.
I REALLY am.
There are threads that I post with pictures, and links, and a full, well rounded picture of the subject at hand...
And people STILL post after me, even though "I" feel I have said all that there is to say.
I am not trying to get over being a thread killer, i am trying to kill more threads.. So pass on some of your thread killing secrets, will you?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Oh dear, a groupie. Well, it had to happen sooner or later.
You are endowed with literary talents that preclude any innate threadkilling abilities. Mozaltov!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FalseParadigm

I don't think you get how this club works. We're trying to STOP killing threads, not teach others how to kill them.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What is the fun in that?
I have been here before, go and look, I was supposed to bring baklava.. The oven blew up, what can I say.
Though I DO think that learning how to not kill your own thread is a good thing.

edit to ad:
I still wanna know how to do it just to shut certain ignoramuses that drive me crazy with inane prattle UP!
It's ok, I am OK. rant over.

[edit on 11/3/2007 by FalseParadigm]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well, I've killed 3 threads this morning and seriously wounded a 4th. I think I'll take a little break.
I didn't know when I sat down at the computer this morning that I was murderous. Can I plead insanity?
There's not even any stale donuts biodegrading under the couch so I'll have to forego comfort foods while I sulk miserably by myself here in the club house.
Fritz? Heeeerrrre kitty, kitty.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it just a bit ironic that we're approaching 2 years and 2 months, and the thread is still going? This is probably the longest lived thread on ATS/BTS, and it's about thread killing.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
In honor of Turkey Day:

How to cook a turkey with thermite.

my.break.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join