It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Besides, forget the donuts, I make a WICKED baklava.

WHAT?................................FORGET THE DONUTS?...........................ARE YOU
MAD?

No we will not forget the doughnuts (spelling them correctly, the English way).

Doughnuts are the mana given to us by our Lord and Master, the Great Zaphod, peace and blessings be upon him, all
His Magnificence.

Were he here right now - hge's off trucking at the mo, he would roundly and soundly box your ears!

The very idea makes my orange and ginger marmalade fur crawl but then, it always does, when my NinjaKittyFleas go on route marches.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
*Brings the donuts because they were ordered first*

Ya'll tell me this.

Is it bad when you kill you're very own thread that you took time to create?

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well, fine, I guess you will have to wait until the Christmas Party to have some of my famous baklava.

I suppose invividual sized cheese cakes wouldn't be appreciated either, or Chocolate Orgasm Brownies.. Or Magic Middle Muffins... I make them in apple cinnamon and blueberry.
Oh well.

Kill your own thread?
Now THAT is good!
Or is it bad?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Blah, blah, blah; life's too short as such we need to give each of the annoying Rasputin's a cork.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I agree..

I only wrote that to not give you the last word, though my last word is essentially agreeing with your last word, hence making the last word in essence, yours.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FalseParadigm
Well, fine, I guess you will have to wait until the Christmas Party to have some of my famous baklava.

I suppose invividual sized cheese cakes wouldn't be appreciated either, or Chocolate Orgasm Brownies.. Or Magic Middle Muffins... I make them in apple cinnamon and blueberry.
Oh well.

Kill your own thread?
Now THAT is good!
Or is it bad?

No.......No.......No! They're all fine munchies in their own right and YES! We'll need loads of them at the Crimbo Party.

Incidentially, when is the TKA Munch? Our Lord and Master the Great Zaph and Duzey usually organise these fund raising events, but they are both absentees.

I myself finish work on 15th December and return on 8th January, so any date between those will be fine.

Prezzies or Gizzits are optional but if you are getting one for me, a family sized extra mature cheddar cheese lasagne, is fine for me.

Oh yeah! If you can't afford lasagne, then a bottle [or 10] of Absolute Vanilla Vodka, will do just fine! Hic!:w:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
No I'm not dead in a horrible trucking accident yet.
I'm almost done with the training, so maybe by January or early Feb I'll have my laptop and can be back in the clubhouse more often.

Hey Gimme, that's called ThreadSuicide not killing. It takes special talent to get your own thread to jump off a bridge without any help.

Anyway, this is my second time online since Sept, so I don't know when I can be back, but thought I'd give you all heart attacks and scare the hell out of you.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
OK, for you, I make my super cheese lasagna!!!
It is to die a cheezey death for.
In cheese.
And tomato.
And ground beef.
It is awesome.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Hey Gimme, that's called ThreadSuicide not killing. It takes special talent to get your own thread to jump off a bridge without any help.

Been there, done that.

Many times.

I miss the "Last to Post" thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So in being a member of the Thread Killers Society of America entail being as mean as the great JFK and his putting all of the Soviet Union completely out of business practically overnight? I mean, I don't think anyone should ever be that mean what with the immense super duper coincidence of the highly successful Operation Desert Storm following the collapse of the Berlin Wall. Like holy cow because that ultra Liberal of the ages hated Conservatives almost just as much to which what was achieved was an invincible America that was miraculously also the hero. Those Kennedy's hey? It's really anyone's guess as to why they're always something. But of course, I'm from Canada as such what do I know right?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is where I say:

Hail the monkeys of a forgotten revolution, mashing cheese and cake to form the great cheesecake.

Hello, just stoppin by

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
This is where I say:

Hail the monkeys

Do you mean like this?

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ah Yes, the Monkeys:

to the monkey; we’re having a funky reunion,

:w: and sunk, he can only have sunday
communion,

He got nicotine stains in his eyes - He got nothing to protect but his pride,

Oh! smother the kiss or be drownded in blissful contusion,

See it tumbling down, tumbling down.

Copyright Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - 1976

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I had entered this thread with the intentions of asking if anyone had any information to Zap's whereabouts. With his new profession, his time on ATS has been severely cut down. I can see, above on this page, he has posted a few weeks ago. Hopefully we'll see him around the boards a little more often in the not too distant future.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This thread is STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!! OMG I go away and have a baby and she by the way is now 6 months old, and this thing is still going!!!!! WOW!!!!!!Well, alls been crazy been promoting hubby's band and being a mommy and training horses so dont get on here much anymore esp since we have dialup! SO I am popping in to do some shameless promotions and to hopefully round some of you up for a killer metal show, and also to wish you all a merry belated CHrismahanukwanzika, and a happy new year!

Now would someone please pass the muffins and get the fleas away from Doozy please. She looks slightly peaked!
XOXO Denial

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hi guys. I'm on hometime with the folks this weekend so I'll have access. In the next couple of weeks I'm getting a laptop so I'll be on a lot more soon. I missed all the insanity.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Welcome back Zaph! Nice to see ya....

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well hometime is done for now. I'm back on the road at 7am in the morning. I don't know when I'll be back online, but I'll update everyone as I can. Keep the clubhouse warm for me, and keep the activity up. It's great to see this thread still going.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hi everyone, what help can you offer someone who seems to kill alot of threads, or atleast the last poster on alot of threads???

Do you do group meetings or something???
Do you think it's possible to kill the "threadkillers anomynous thread"???

Please God, let someone post after this...

[edit on 15-1-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
*laugh* Don't worry. This thread has been around for almost a year and a half now. We usually do group therapy on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so keep an eye open for the next meeting. I recommend lots of good strong drink between now and then.

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join