It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
.....piddypat.....pidypat.....prrrrr?

Walks round clubhouse to spray the mangey bitch next door in her face; raises orange and ginger marmalade tail and lets rip..........yeah!

Spies an open window....backs up......takes a run and........lands up smack against the window.

[Notice to self. Send Ninjakittyfleas to recce window before attempting to jump in]

Slithers down wall.................. and lands up in Pachyderm poo!

Oh the ignomy of it!

Where's that dang Dragon Lady? She's in charge of the Blow-Footballing elephants!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Oh my God!

Have I done the unthinkable?

Have I killed the greatesdt thread of all?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, looks like it!

Mod Edit: Manually wrapped the weeping uh... frownies? to keep it from stretching the page

[edit on 4/3/08/03 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi I am whatukno and I am a threadkiller.

www.belowtopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just from my 30 day activity

I inevitably slaughter innocent threads, why? I don't know!

Course my podcasts, were they ever truly alive? *sigh*

Oh and someone please god kill this freaking thread....

[edit on 4/1/2008 by whatukno]

[edit on 4/1/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Oh my God!

Have I done the unthinkable?

Have I killed the greatesdt thread of all?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, looks like it!

Give it up fritz, that ain't ever gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam Give it up fritz, that ain't ever gonna happen.

Huh! You think do you?

There had been no activity on this thread since my last post in January! Its April now and suddenly, this thread is alive again.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
We threadkillers are a hard bunch to get rid of. We go underground and hide for awhile but we always come back home.

Sorry, I've thought about posting in here but I've been picking up the pieces of my life, and didn't want to come into the clubhouse and depress everyone with my sob stories.
Things are (sorta almost kinda) looking up now though.

six

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I would like to apply for membership. Are there dues? Secret handshake? Monthly meetings? Application fee? Do you have to be sponsered?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Membership dues are donuts and cheese. Don't worry about any sponsorship, there are too many of us to do that. As far as meetings go, Just come in whenever you feel like it and have a seat on the couch.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Welcome to the TKA clubhouse Six, and a very warm welcome it is too.

I am Fritz, an Orange and Ginger Marmalade tom cat and keeper of the ultra secret Ninja Kitty Fleas and I am the Offical TKA Club Mascot.

The Special Green Dragon Lady Duzy is away herding the blow-footballing pachyderms in to some semblence of order, for their annual Anti-Pirate shots.

Subs are whenever you can remember to turn up with some. I prefer Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese glazed donuts or more importantly, Lasagne
whilst certain gluttons amongst us prefer chocolate and strawberry glazed donuts. UUuuuuugggghhhh!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ok one thread that I think I have effectively killed for good reason is this

I hated this thread and it deserved to be derailed in my honest opinion. "great, we got twitter! I got it! 90% of the posts on that thread deserve to be on twitter"

So I, whatukno, your friend and ATS Concierge, for the good of the community derailed this thread in a most ingenious way.

And moderator mayhem ensues!

[edit on 4/5/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
What can I say, whatukno?

Your post is dated 4th May and its now 3rd July. No posts after yours.

Guess all the latent posters will suddenly come out of the closet again!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Guess all the latent posters will suddenly come out of the closet again!

Who said we left?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Never mind "left"... how about "join in"?

nerb wants to play.

nerb enjoys threadkilling and will share future bounty for the delight and inspiration of all.

Hi zaphod, love your work.. :bash:

Hi to all..

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
*Kalapadea turns the power back on*

Anybody home? Talking donuts?

Man, I'm surprised there isn't a secret civilization of newly discovered creatures in here, all the donuts left over are a perfect breeding ground.

*Kalapadea watches a movie on the TV*

I think I'll place catnip, fresh donuts, and candy about, to lure in a crowd.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I wonder what Kalpadea will do if the power mysteriously goes out?
Now I shall turn the power off and run for my life in fear for my safety and well being.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Pffft, there's a backup generator, and when that runs out, gnomes keep the place going on liquid magic.

Or... I power the TV with pure randomness, like the random drive in hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Oh, hey, the lights are on! And look. Somebody brought donuts! Mmmmm. Donuts.

Didn't I see Fritz around here? Here kitty, kitty. The kitchen is semi-clean and the power's back on so I can make you a lovely pan of lasagne. Extra cheese.

Is that Wukky on the couch? I've seen your work. Very impressive. Maybe you could offer your thread killing skills as a public service to the management here? Welcome, friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I've so far been in contact with both Duzey and Fritz. Who knows when they'll make an appearance...

I also brought hotpockets, MREs, and cake. I like specific MREs, like beef stew, and the chicken ones, mmm transfat. Pepperoni pizza hotpockets ftw.

Nice to meet you whitewave, you been watching the clubhouse while we've been gone? *Kalapadea does the new people dance* Movies to watch, neighbors to disturb, this should be a good weekend at the clubhouse!

[edit on 9/12/2008 by Kalapadea]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalapadea

Yes, I've been mostly sitting in the dark on the couch by myself listening to Loam snoring his head off. I ventured out a couple of times to kill a few threads. I'm an equal opportunity threadkiller-I kill my own as quickly as anyone else's.

Anyway, welcome to the clubhouse and good job on bringing your own munchies.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
-- THE UNION DOES NOT SUPPORT THREADKILLERS ---

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join