It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still here.

I haven't been online in a good year or two and come back to find this STILL at the top of my threads list... even after posting in the last couple days.

You guys have some dedication.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
We took a brief hiatus while you were gone.

I'm hoping the clubhouse will stay occupied.. I mean... otherwise the rent I'm paying is going to waste...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The rent YOU'RE paying? Then what the heck is this extra coming out of my paycheck every month? And why is that my signature at the bottom of the lease?

-Zap under Zap2's log in cause he forgot.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by silverflame]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You pay for the clubhouse, I rent the tree from the squirrels.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
it's quiet... too quiet.

DO A BARREL ROLL!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Do not drop the nuts! The squirels are sleeping so Zap is training a new army. He will fill everyone on the new attack codes later. You should see some of the things he is doing. *RUNS and hides* He used a little too much C4 that time.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by silverflame]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ok, so the whole squirrel thing didn't work out so well. I forgot about this whole hibernation thing. Training in the last couple weeks has REALLY fallen apart. We kept losing recruits. Turns out squirrels with guns is a really BAD idea when they're looking for nuts to store.

New plan! Kamikaze Bunnies! We tried cats, but they kept making us feel really dumb. Dogs kept licking everyone we tried to attack. Bunnies on the other hand......Everyone says "Awwww!" and tries to pet them, and that's when they strike.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

What is this wonderful place, and how can a unicorn help?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
How are you at training suicide bunnies?

And keep the horn to yourself thanks. We have fragile items walking around the clubhouse....like other members.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Can't I use my "corn" to kill threads?

It can also motivate bunnies.
Do we have small dynamite?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We prefer really small pieces of something more dangerous. I don't dare mention the name or it would strike fear into your heart immediately.

But remember to use the power of the "corn" wisely and only remove those threads that are dangerous or threatening to attack you.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Well the corn is done.

I shall destroy with intellect and well placed passive aggressive comments like:
"Oh that's a wonderful point you make there, you are soooo smart"
Like two women in a night club bathroom:
"Ooo, I just LOVE that lipstick on you..."

Like that.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
We wouldn't have to make such catty comments if you guys would learn how to do things better. Or if you'd grow a set.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverflame
We wouldn't have to make such catty comments if you guys would learn how to do things better. Or if you'd grow a set.

Who's "we guys", what "things better"?

Actually let me use my standard:

You're right.
I'm sorry.
It's my fault.

There.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
All is forgiven I love to hear I am right. lol See if all men learned this few words the world would be a better place. lol

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My cover is blown... going black.
See you on the other side.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Meet Zap's new army!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Attack squirrels?

The flying, footballing pachyderms might step on them by accident. I am not cleaning up squished squirrel guts and fritzy is far too discerning to eat roadkill - unless the squirrels have ooey-gooey cheddar intestines.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
*sigh* I guess I am back in the Thread Killers Club...I've killed more than a few threads since "returning" to ATS after a sanity break (HAHAHA) even a couple of my own dang threads
Oh well seems I'm in good company

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Heh, I haven't posted in any other threads except this one. Too many small children clogging up the good threads.

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join