It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Howdy guys! I'm sad to see no activity since my last hometime, but I'm back for a little while. I'm on workmans comp leave while I get some medical stuff taken care of. I'll try to keep things going while I'm here, and hopefully we can get some new folks to keep the clubhouse alive.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
NEW!!!!

What's wrong with the old ones?

WB, Zaph!

JK.

How ya been?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well there's this one old member named loam......
j/k

I'll be here at least through the weekend, but I'm hoping to get some more activity and keep the thread alive until my next trip home. I have the feeling it'll be more like a week or two that I'll be here. My leg is messed up pretty good. heh.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I just been and bought some DEEP HEAT for your knee and some pins to stick in your arm ...so you forget the pain in your leg

Gr8 to see you around

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well it appears no surgery, which is good. But two weeks of Physical Therapy, which sucks. The dr said it appears to be an MCL sprain with a really bad ankle contusion to match. He took off the splint from my ankle, but I'm leaving it wrapped for now, just because it'll hurt to much to NOT have it wrapped and let it bang around against my shoe. I have a recheck on the 6th of April.

So now, I'm either going to stay on Workmans Comp, or they might offer me transitional duties at a terminal near here. Then I'd just be doing like office work around there, and helping them out with things around the terminal. I'm allowed to go back to work, but I can't drive, and I can't lift more than 10 pounds.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well, things were looking good for going back to work, until yesterday. I took a turn for the worse yesterday, then today we found out that my knee is worse than we thought. My ankle seems to be nothing more than a severe deep bruise, but when the dr bent my knee today, I about launched myself off the table. They're going to schedule an MRI for me after my company authorizes it.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey guys, I'm still around. I have to have an MRI, but I'm waiting still to hear about when it's scheduled for. I'm having a lot of pain in the knee, and still having pain in the ankle somewhat. I'm hoping for a quick recovery, but it doesn't look like that's in the cards.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Crawls painfully on bleeding pinky kittypads to TKA Clubhouse door. Scratches and miews pitifully, hoping that our Kitty loving Dictator, the Great Lord Zaph - all
to his Magnificence, will open the door and let me back in.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Fritz you poor kitty. Come in and have some cheese. *lets Fritz in and gives extra mature cheddar*

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wolfs down extra mature cheddar cheese glazed doughnuts......................
burps, then gulpd down fresh double cream from Jersey 'Reds' and begins to feel like old self.

Wanders about the Clubhouse resisting the urge to 'spray' furniture and let everybody know I'm back.

Looks longingly at the couch where the ever so special Green Dragon Lady Duzey used to keep me warm in a bubble of green dragon methane and wonders where she is?

Manages to claw himself up onto couch, curls up in a contented ball of Orange and ginger marmalade fur and falls asleep...........................

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
you guys will be destroyred by the next generation of Thread killers

evil laugh

www.belowtopsecret.com...

we are growing in numbers and more organised

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A strange odour wafts through the hallowed halls of the TKA Clubhouse.

The large bundle of Orange and Ginger Marmalade fur shudders, yawns, stretches and leaps off the sofa.

Rolling across the floor, he unleashes hordes of dreaded NinjaKittyFleas to search for the odiousness that makes their Lord's nose wrinkle in disgust.

Soon they have cornered the coward and, having identified the culprit, send reports across the globe by winged NinjaKittyFlea messenger.

Meanwhile, as the Orange and Ginger Marmalade cat sharpens it's claws on Lord Zaphod's throne, he silently adds the name of the traitor to the top of his Death Wish List.

Written in the blood of a million sacred NinjakittyFleas is a single word BODRUL.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by fritz]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
*Finds door open, slinks in, looks around. Place looks empty. Kitty litter box overflowing, velvet pillows strewn on the floor, graffitti in the form of bad haikus scribbled on the coffee table.*
"Musta been quite a party", she thinks to herself.
OMG! Is that green thing rolling across the carpet a talking donut?
"Silence!", the talking donut commands. "What is your security clearance? State your business!"
As she obedently begins to dig in her archives for the shameful list of threads she has killed, she notices an approaching army of ninja fleas armed with pointed stars.
"Please, sirs, I'm *stammers* I'm a threadkiller" (she whispers this last word and hangs her head). "I need help. I swear I didn't mean to kill them. They looked strong and healthy and able to tolerate opposing points of view so I posted my insights/research and they just keeled over dead. Fearing for my safety, I quickly scurried over to another thread, lurked for a while and began posting again only to have that thread go into apoplectic convulsions before entering its death throes."
The donut nods knowingly. "We've heard it all before, sister. There used to be a support group here but they all learned to post successfully and have gone on to lead something called a 'real life'." Looks to the fleas and says, "Maybe it's something they ordered online?" The fleas shrug.
The intruder drops her crumpled list on the floor. "Well now what do I do?", she asks.
The donut and the fleas confer in whispers for a moment. "Have a seat" the donut cordially offers, smoothing his green icing in a semblance of civility. The fleas promptly stand at attention, sheathing their lethal stars. "We feel confident that our benevolent dictator has not abandoned us but there are bold upstarts attempting a coup and we can't be too careful". (Nods in the direction of a marmalade and ginger cat menacingly stalking a bodrul).
Whitewave plops down unceremoniously on the couch, patiently waiting to see if her threadkilling curse has followed her to this thread she hopes will be a sanctuary.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
*laugh* That's quite the introduction whitewave. Welcome to the clubhouse. Have a seat on the couch and make yourself comfortable. I hope you brought cheese for Fritz. He really enjoys extra mature. It's not so much that we stopped killing threads, as it is the real world took over and we drifted away. But we're still around.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Sorry, no cheese. Wandering about the club house I did stumble into a closet with just enough cheese to make a lasagne. Anyone want lasagne?
I understand there are membership dues but I bees dirt po'. Is there an installment plan for payments? I could offer my cleaning services (what IS that smell) as a trade. I did see a robot in a maids uniform but it was lying face down in a pile of elephant poo. This thread may not be dead but the robot/maid certainly is.
I humbly submit my meager offerings as evidence that I am a true TK and not a pirate. I managed to bury the evidence of the other threads I've killed but these still haunt me.
abovepolitics.com/thread 271573/pg.1
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread237509/pg.1
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread256019/pg.1
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread233719/pg.1
belowtopsecret.com/thread233546/pg.1
belowtopsecret.com/thread235826/pg.3
There are several others I (inadvertently, I swear!) killed that someone came along behind me to spit on the corpse but I didn't count those as I could claim plausible deniability and blame the demise of the thread on the last poster. It got so bad that I forgot that I was supposed to be denying ignorance and instead resorted to "denying all allegations". THERE! I've confessed. Mea culpa. *sniffs. wipes eyes.*
I need a donut and a hug.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well you're in luck. I just made a donut run, and the donut shop just took the fresh ones out. Grab a donut, put your feet up on the couch, and we'll pop in Army of Darkness and have a good time.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Oh Zaphod, President and Benevolent Dictator of ThreadKillers Anonymous, we humbly
before Your Magnificence.

Our newest member Whitewave, has the gift of an orator, a gift that we fabled members of TKA could use.

I humbly request that Whitewave be promoted to official TKA author and be given tasking suitable to his or her special talents.

My dreaded and much feared NinjaKittyFleas have cornered the traitorous swine known as Bodrul and now await your eviction notice.

'Let it be known that I, Fritz the Orange and Ginger Marmalade Tom Cat and TKA Club Mascot, is proud to add Whitewave to my growing list of friends.'

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
A comfy sofa, fresh donuts, a Bruce Campbell movie and the possibility of meaningful employment? It is sanctuary!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Congratulations whitewave. You're our official new TKA Author.

Bodrul, you are hereby evicted from our clubhouse, never to return again under penalty of ninjaflea attack.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's been pointed out that I have been a very bad dragon.

So how's it going? What's new? What'd I miss?

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join