It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, please be upstanding for a toast.

Please raise your glasses.......................................

Ladies and Gentlemen.................Empty Saddles.....................

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What's all gone? Who's all gone? I wanted something to eat!

I want duzey to teach me to fly!!!

please please pretty please sweet fragrant duzey?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have been working unmentionable parts of my body off trying to put my wife through her nursing class and start a new life here for me. I'm working 14 days with 0 off, and not even getting 40 hours this week. heh. So far this week I've had my favorite corworker quit, broken my finger, and had to do the entire order for the store by myself. (Driver unloads and helps cart it in, I had to rotate, stock, check that everything came in, and have it done in an hour because the other guy working making the food had to be gone by 3 and the order arrived at 130.) Oh yeah, and since I'm 12 hours off from my wife now, I have to stay up until 2am to talk to her at night, or she has to stay up all night.

As soon as I figure out a way to be in two places at once, I'll be able to help you clean the clubhouse and hang out with you fritz. TKA isn't gone, it's just slow right now. Things will pick up again.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Why didn't my alarm clock go off?????

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
What will die Fritz? Not your love for the Duzey I hope. Such an unlikely friendship between cat and dragon gives the rest of us mere mortals hope. Please don't throw in the towel. I beg of you!

Look I even wrote an impromptu poem for you & Duz.

Green winged thing
so graceful flies
above the sky
and below

yet never have I
seen before
a sight so beautiful

as a dragon
flying through
a room
to cuddle with a cat

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
pirates

Does the robot in order to make the post of acceptable length.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Amazing is it not?

I send emails, U2Us and even post here, but no replies.

Then, because I give the traditional Cavalry Toast for Fallen Comrades, everybody starts crawlling out of the woodwork.

I simply can't take it any more! Need a good snooze!

Wanders off to find a quiet space on the empty Duzey, Nickle, QueenAnnie and Tinkle free sofa................... jumps up - or tries too............... gets sucked up by one of the rampaging blow-footballing pachyderms...........................then curls up dreaming of mature cheddar cheese glazed ring doughnuts.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Guys, I'm about to live up to my title of Viper Assasin...
but not by killing threads...

by resurrecting them!!! although it must be read before its dead and die before I can try to raise it...maybe I'm jumping too far ahead?!?

Behold a White Horse

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Guys, I'm about to live up to my title of Viper Assasin...
but not by killing threads...

by resurrecting them!!! although it must be read before its dead and die before I can try to raise it...maybe I'm jumping too far ahead?!?

Behold a White Horse

Wonderful, but did you get me email re your poetry site?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm off...................................................................

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Where are you off to Fritz?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Somebody pass me the excedrin, I have awoken from deep slumber... or drunken stupor... canada was fun.

Yo, sorry I haven't been around, new job = no comp time. Plus all those random road trips, planned road trips, and ...something else.

by something else I really mean something, something I don't know. so who does know? I don't know. Don't ask me, I eat cookies. (:

Who wants a saltine? |::|

Oh yea, forgot the big one, moving out is fun. Course now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place with work/sleep.... oh well.

At least I fixed my primary computer, frankly I don't care after that I guess.

So how are you peoples? Hopefully rocking up the ATS world, or just sleeping, whatever.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Right, so I'm apparently in the process of slowly tearing the ligament in my knee that I damaged many years ago. I hurt my knee again working in the restaraunt a few weeks ago, which wasn't really so bad, but today when I was mowing the lawn, it popped a few times as I was turning the mower. Ever since then, if I bend it too far and straighten it, I get a pop in it. No real pain, but it's swollen, and I know the popping is a bad sign. I know for sure the ligament is stretched, but up until now there was no actual tearing in it.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No "welcome back Kalapadea" eh?

Sucks about the ligament though, how about we tie you to a car, and tie your leg to a tractor and start pulling? Sorry, I had to put some rediculous method out there.

Did you see my blog ^^.

To cheer you up, or something : people.freenet.de...

I got a serious laugh out of it.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh sorry Kala. I didn't see you under all the elephant poo around here.

God those were twisted but god help me I can't stop laughing.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The other joke I keep seeing, and I can't help but post about... although crude... is freakin hysterical. (God awful too)

Think you're having a bad day?

You are a siamese twin, your brother is attached at your shoulder. He is gay, he has a date tonight, and you only have one ass.

Hope that made you feel a little better about YOUR day, rofl.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Oh man the insanity tonight. We've had an......interesting night in chat. If you guys don't, you should hang out in chat. It's great fun. We have a heck of an interesting crowd in there.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
HOLY S*** 110pgs someone must kill this tread but who can do the job (I know I can't!!!!) some anyone!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This thread has been on life support many times, but it always claws its way back to life.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Oh man the insanity tonight. We've had an......interesting night in chat. If you guys don't, you should hang out in chat. It's great fun. We have a heck of an interesting crowd in there.

Shhhhhh! One must never reveal the secrets of the secret sect of ATS chat! You of all those involved know what punishments may be bestowed for such a transgression!

Hehehehe, Great night in chat! I would like to thank you Zaph, you made it all the more lively and entertaining as usual!

Now, after mentioning the secrets of chat myself, must go to chop off a thumb. It is a horrible job, but someone must do these things...:bnghd:

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join