It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz

Originally posted by lombozo
Bow to me now!
I am the KING of threadkillers! The KING I tell you. If I post, you can pretty much count on your thread grinding to a screeching halt....
Gosh, I feel so warm and fuzzy.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE THE 'KING'? Daft buggar.

If I've said it once on this thread, I've said it a million times before, 'Better people than you have tried to kill this thread and have not succeded'.

So yet again I say to you and all of your ilke; Once again you've failled to maintain the miserably low standard you've set yourself!

I am humbled. Allright, I took off my stinkin' crown OK? But I am definitely a crown prince. Deal?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Threadkilers will never die ,Bear that in mind all those who try to kill it.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wait a minute? How come this thread is still alive!??! I thought I killed it!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
lombozo stated:

I am humbled. Allright, I took off my stinkin' crown OK? But I am definitely a crown prince. Deal?

Crown Prince...............'Fraid not old chap..................................perhaps a Clown Prince..........................?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
We need a clown prince.

SO.....truck driving ain't easy. I have a week to get my brain wrapped around it and get it all figured out.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think I have all the attributes for clown prince...May I apply?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sure. We'll have a clownoff between you two. Winner becomes TKA Clown Prince.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I will be clown prince

disclaimer this is not really me lol

you don't want to argue lok how menacing I am lol

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
In 10 days this thread makes 1 year. I've pretty much given up on ATS, but it's good to see at least SOME activity in here. I most definately won't be around much soon. I got a new job today. Long haul driver. That means 2 weeks on the road, followed by two days at home, then off and running again.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Sorry Zaph..................that cuts no ice with me.

Ever heard of laptops? Just install wireless broadband in your cab and log on to BTS and TKA.

I fear a coup de main coming on.....................................

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I really have killed a great many threads as a thread that dares to go on forever is a dragon that is just asking to beaten.
The beserk threads are like Communists as JFK would say as such they must be stopped if only to secure our freedom and liberty as rationale human beings.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Considering that I'm starting my career in major debt, with no savings to speak of, where am I getting the money for a laptop Fritz? Are you going to buy me one? This computer is borrowed from my uncle, and will most likely have to stay here with him when I leave here to go on the road. So unless you're going to buy me one, I suggest you drop that subject.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Jesus Zaph,
lighten up will you.

That was a lighthearted response. God you are a touchy buggar, aren't you?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Considering that it was 24 hours before my roadtest, and there were other things going on at the time causing a bit of stress, then yah, at the time I was.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well guys, it's been fun, and a long and bumpy ride. There is a possibility that I won't come back, but if I do it's probably not going to be for a few weeks at least. My normal schedule will be 14 days on the road, with 2 days at home. If I don't come back, then keep up the good work, and enjoy the clubhouse. If I decide to then I'll see you all in a few weeks when I can get back online again.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Good luck Zap and lets all hope you do return to lead us once more

Place won't be the same w/o you but the T'kers will live on.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I wonder how Zaph is doing....

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hell mate, I wonder where everybody else is!

So many people have bitten the bullet, but I especially miss my beloved Tinkleflower and my all time favourite Green Dragon Lady, Duzey.

Ah well..........................................................

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hello!

I, umm, dunno what happened to me.

Too much of this
maybe?

I've had no emails from Zaph. This means one of two things: He has no internet connection or he died in a tragic trucking-related accident.

I'm going with no internet connection because, after all, Zaph is a highly-trained truck driver. He didn't run over a single person on his exam.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
We can all rest easy knowing our threads are alittle bit safer with Zaph on the outside.

Although we'll all hope for a quick and healthy return to ATS for the man we call Zaph.

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join