It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: London On High Alert After New Explosions..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TacOps Security

There were reports a memo had been circulated to staff to look out for a 6ft 2in black or Asian man with wires sticking out of his top.

Tall man with wires sticking out....almost laughable!

I thought that, but it's what they said on the bbc news.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CabalX
They would never get away with martial law.

That's why legislation comes in little by little, like the slow boiling of a frog.

dh

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

dh is a nutter, just ignore him.

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment
Have I not been giving you enough attention?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
But people seem to forget, the Law Lords keep throwing out the laws which are like this.

Remember our version of Gitmo?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Well I have given you a chance Dh.

Post up a thread that proves the I.R.A. were controlled by the British Government.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Martial law would never come into affect in the U.K.

As long as there is willing people to stand up against it. Which I'm sure there is. (Hopefully not just me!)

If it did ever happen, there would be running battles on the street.

CabalX

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

Originally posted by dh

Well I have given you a chance Dh.

Post up a thread that proves the I.R.A. were controlled by the British Government.

More like the American one. coughNoRADcough.

link   
Exactly that's why they make a little adjustment here and a minor tweak there. No one stopped the civil contingincies act!

link   
Martial law would never come into affect in the U.K.

As long as there is willing people to stand up against it. Which I'm sure there is. (Hopefully not just me!)

If it did ever happen, there would be running battles on the street.

CabalX

dh

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

[Well I have given you a chance Dh.

Gawd - I've got all the links but not on computer - that's an awful lot of typing and stuff. Can I make my tea first? I'm starving

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
agree completely
marial law will never be brought in the UK, it wasn't for all the years of IRA bombing campaigns and certainly wont for a bunch of dumb terrorists. They're more scared of us than we of them!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
A package has been found at St Albans railway station.

Just come in on skynews..

i dont understand why Iain Blair has said this situtaion is over

As Nerdling said to me, this doesnt make sense at all.

ive been listening on the same radio station (which broadcasts over the internet) as 2 weeks ago & i must say i am very puzzled as to the difference in coverage - in fact they went back to covering cricket after a few hours and the traffic reports didn't list the areas affected first

also umm heard erm blairs umm speech which erm to me sounded more like umm that time oprah winfrey interviewed micheal jackson & all they did was slap each other on the back instead of actually talking about what was going on - i would be interested in comparing blairs last speech with this one as he at least seemed a bit clued up in his last speech.

i dunno, just seems to me that they dont seem to want to make as much fuss about this attack compared to the last one & i know no-one has died today so that is different - but what makes last times terrorists different from these ones? is this not all about 'the war on terror' and ALL 'terrorists' should be treated equally????

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

[Well I have given you a chance Dh.

Gawd - I've got all the links but not on computer - that's an awful lot of typing and stuff. Can I make my tea first? I'm starving

Of course, just U2U me the link once it's up.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Australia...

Does anybody else have a strong feeling that Australia is in emminent danger? Their PM, John Howard, met with Bush last week, and today he is with Blair saying "We are allies with Britain, we have the same beliefs and politics and will continue to stick together. We are in the Iraq war too. We support you 100%" etc.

Isn't this sort of blatently opening up to terrorists? Basically like saying "Hey, we are just like all these other people you are hitting."

It just seems to me that there more and more evidence keeps coming out to support that all of the top world leaders are all planning and staging these events together for some reason :\. Today in their release, Blair seemed so confident and didn't really even seem to care about the events, but Howard seemed really nervous and on-edge, like they had just planned something of that sort :\. Maybe I'm going out on a limb, I dunno.

I feel that in the days, weeks, months, years to come though, these events will continue to keep getting closer and closer together until there is one day that will just be a big fireworks finale where every major area is hit at once :\.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Australia...

Does anybody else have a strong feeling that Australia is in emminent danger? Their PM, John Howard, met with Bush last week, and today he is with Blair saying "We are allies with Britain, we have the same beliefs and politics and will continue to stick together. We are in the Iraq war too. We support you 100%" etc.

Isn't this sort of blatently opening up to terrorists? Basically like saying "Hey, we are just like all these other people you are hitting."

It just seems to me that there more and more evidence keeps coming out to support that all of the top world leaders are all planning and staging these events together for some reason :\. Today in their release, Blair seemed so confident and didn't really even seem to care about the events, but Howard seemed really nervous and on-edge, like they had just planned something of that sort :\. Maybe I'm going out on a limb, I dunno.

this crossed my mind also today if australia would be the next target..... wasnt john howard the one who announced he was informed there were 50-odd deaths so far when 'officially' the figure was much lower at that point?

also - the radio station i was listening to contained a live cricket match where uk were playing australia

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Cameras are back on in the whitehall area...

Two arrest have been made

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 21-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As shocking as these new events are, in a way it's positive news. Before anyone jumps to conclusions, let me explain.

What I'm trying to say is that the liberals and pacifists who are so adamantly against doing the right thing will have to open their eyes to the situation that Muslims hate democracy. In fact, they hate it so much that they'll commit suicide so that others can be killed as they take their own lives.

I am very concerned and feel for the people of Great Britain in these trying days, but the truth must be known: you can't trust anyone who is of the Islamic faith because it is their religion that teaches them to hate, maim and kill their enemy.

That enemy is anyone who believes in democracy.

Have strength and courage my British brothers and sisters!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Intelearthling, shut up.

Yes of course, all muslims hate democracy.
Nobody even knows if Muslims did this.
They reported a "white" person being a suspect at around 2pm.

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

dom

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
intelearthling - what racist dross. Extremists have always been around, and will always be around. It's just that these extremists happen to be islamic.

Anyway, that wasn't what I was going to say, I thought people might be interested that one of the police officers has commetned that these backpack bombs seem to have been constructed in the same way as the bombs from the 7th. Perhaps the bomb maker suddenly got a conscience?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join