It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: London On High Alert After New Explosions..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If he wished he could have brought Martial Law about.

Please, before you go talking about the British Legal System and laws, look at the powers the PM has.

Sure, I'm fully aware the fascist laws are on the books, but they have to bring about the frame of mind amongst the mass of the people where they accept or preferably demand martial law

They haven't got us there yet

link   
Qoelet, I know you didn't and I'm sorry for jumping the gun slightly.

As I said I'm british and I just think, that any argument we get into about the British peoples, whether they be strong, weak or not British at all detracts from the facts.

I saw the comment as reflection of how quickly diffrent storys surrounding one incident can be very misleading.

Any offfence I caused I apologise for.

CabalX

dh

link   
Whoops -accidental repeat - Apologies

[edit on 21-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CabalX

LMAO at 7/7 - no one calls it that on the media over here!!

Well here I agree.. totally stupid!!! See my previous comment!

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Qoelet]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qoelet

Wasn't posted by me first. Qotes craped up on me!

I was just showing that I agreed.

CabalX

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Wasn't posted by me first. Quotes craped up on me!

I was just showing that I agreed.

CabalX

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Qoelet, I know you didn't and I'm sorry for jumping the gun slightly.

As I said I'm british and I just think, that any argument we get into about the British peoples, whether they be strong, weak or not British at all detracts from the facts.

I saw the comment as reflection of how quickly diffrent storys surrounding one incident can be very misleading.

Any offfence I caused I apologise for.

CabalX

no worries... hope you don't have anyone affected in your family/group of friends.. I'm still calling round like mad (my old man works on the tube)

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

If he wished he could have brought Martial Law about.

Please, before you go talking about the British Legal System and laws, look at the powers the PM has.

Sure, I'm fully aware the fascist laws are on the books, but they have to bring about the frame of mind amongst the mass of the people where they accept or preferably demand martial law

They haven't got us there yet

No you're not.

I work in the British Legal System.

If Blair wanted, he could have suspended Parliament, brought about any law he wanted including gag orders on the Police, Firefighters, etc, told the press to report more dead, higher levels of wounded, etc, told the press that they needed people to stay in their houses while the military rounded up people, etc.

Yet he didn't.

The laws they are passing in response are not even that bad when you look at the wording to them. In fact, it'd be very hard to convict anyone under them and they won't help solve the problem.

He has had the chance twice now to pass these laws you speak of - he hasn't.

Go take a few courses in British Politics and the British Legal System, look at what he can do and look at what he has.

He hasn't gained from this at all. Even the Media is beginning to blame the [7/7] attacks in London on his policy in Iraq and will be doing him a lot of harm.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Howard and Blair are just talking absolute crap, they are making no sense at all.

This is like a NWO press confrence with Howard and Blair been given the job of breaking it to the world that the NWO are going to take over. They sound like there's someone behind them with a gun to their head.

This is amazing to watch, the propaganda is amazing!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

no worries... hope you don't have anyone affected in your family/group of friends.. I'm still calling round like mad (my old man works on the tube)

Thanks, hope you get hold of him.
I live around 50 miles away from London, so no one close there, to the best of my knowledge.

CabalX

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Those quote tags are not liking you today are they?

I'm sure he'll be okay... we're hapless.. but survivors in my family!!

dh

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No you're not.........
He hasn't gained from this at all. Even the Media is beginning to blame the [7/7] attacks in London on his policy in Iraq and will be doing him a lot of harm.

I am actually. Like I say people need to accept martial law, otherwise they will start fighting back against its oppressions, and the troops and police may well object to carrying out draconian abuse of their own population
He may not gain ....the Agenda he is governed by does
I would guess we will see repeated threats and warnings, and more attacks, whilst waiting for the next big one in the US
That may well lead to martial law imposition there, and Blair will then follow suit

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
John Howard was in Washington D.C on 9/11.

He's bad luck if you ask me!

[edit on 21/7/05 by subz]

dh

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This is like a NWO press confrence with Howard and Blair been given the job of breaking it to the world that the NWO are going to take over. They sound like there's someone behind them with a gun to their head.

Exactly right

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Blair will be leaving within two years.

He will only stay for roughly half of his term, especially if more attacks keep happening and they get linked back to our involvement within Iraq. It isn't helping him or the N.W.O. whatsoever and nor will this attack.

You seem to be forgetting that British people a majority of which are still alive now, lived through the I.R.A. et al, this is nothing and it won't make them accept Martial Law through several small scale bombs over a few months.

Didn't before.
Won't now.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm interested in what's happening in UCH.

The news is saying the staff internal memo was just a rumour now. But patients said approx. 30 armed officers were inside the building but now everything is under control there now.

'What/who' is under control?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

No you're not.........

I am actually. Like I say people need to accept martial law, otherwise they will start fighting back against its oppressions, and the troops and police may well object to carrying out draconian abuse of their own population
He may not gain ....the Agenda he is governed by does
I would guess we will see repeated threats and warnings, and more attacks, whilst waiting for the next big one in the US
That may well lead to martial law imposition there, and Blair will then follow suit

those same powers existed before you were born - and during the height of the NORAID IRA blowing everything up , those same powers were not invoked.

think about that.

dh

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
John Howard was in Washington D.C on 9/11.

He's bad luck if you ask me!

[edit on 21/7/05 by subz]

These criminals like to share the scene of their crimes
Reminds me of Rudi G being around for 7/7

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey there - wasn't really that close to any of the bombs this time but I'm hearing that these bombs were like "smoke bombs" almost which makes me wonder...chemicals? But according to the news that's not the case. There's a possible suspect that the police are trying to track down in that hospital and a dude on the undrground who was running up the escalators after the attack so I can't imagine he'll get far.

Two people have been detained I hear. I work at the World Service but I still don't get the news before it goes out as they're lightning quick with getting it to air.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
No there not Qoelet!

They would never get away with martial law.

Thought you guys might want to read this, I'm not saying it has anything to do with todays action. But makes you think...

news.bbc.co.uk...

CabalX

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join