It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: London On High Alert After New Explosions..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
ITVN reported 4 muff explosions at Shepherd's bush..

Eyewitness told the reporter, its believed its wasnt a controlled explosion,

but alot of speculation has been flying around.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Smoke inside carriage - picture taken by Sky News Online user

Sky News

Hitler rained bombs on us for five years and didn't loosen the Londoners resolve. These fanatics aren't going to either, they will unite us all together and they will loose the same way that Hitler did over 50 years ago!

We are united as one at this terrible time. I have to not that it is exactly two weeks since the previous bombing. I hope every one is cautious, in the up and coming weeks. Terrorism is the world's greatest fear, but it brings the people of the UK closer together in our fight for justice. I am not a racist and I am certainly not prejudice, but I believe we need to tighten up our reigns regarding the immigration situation.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Latest;

Whitehall incidents/arrests is unrelated

UCH incident is now over-Armed Police still present area remains celled

Police: Situation now under control

[edit on 21/7/2005 by 300k]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Could be indicative of the general performance level of the Tube

Seriously it's a very wierd development, to target a bus seems to be a waste of a powerful blast bomb - be interesting to see if today's bus bomb (still TBC) was made with fragments (ie designed for the job) or just HE.

Maybe it was to be a 'tribute bombing'??

Could well be the start of a concerted campaign against London's Transport system, very worrying

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My theory is this was a copycat attack carried out by Islamicists that weren't well connected and didn't have the al Qaeda links to get the bomb-making expertise.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
ITVN reported 4 muff explosions at Shepherd's bush..

Eyewitness told the reporter, its believed its wasnt a controlled explosion,

but alot of speculation has been flying around.

Ha Ha, did they actually report them as MUFF explosions!? that would be so awesome!

This has turned out to be nothing like the last attack, which is one positive.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Its safe to say this is over tonight...

unless they start hitting pubs and clubs

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
wonder how long it will take for the pics of the escaping suspects to be broadcast so we can have a go at identifying them

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
wonder how long it will take for the pics of the escaping suspects to be broadcast so we can have a go at identifying them

may get them within a week

all so note;

Police stated their intention was to kill? ok why target Oval? ITV reporter said it isn't busy on a Thursday lunchtime (reporter lives 5 minutes from the station)

[edit on 21-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
you would think they would have them broadcast after a few hours - after all, there cant have been many people throwing rucksacks into tubes or being chased by people at the stations

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

you would think they would have them broadcast after a few hours - after all, there cant have been many people throwing rucksacks into tubes or being chased by people at the stations

A reporter asked Iain Blair if there was manhunt going on, but Iain Blair would not answer the question.

There are helicopters in the sky, so there may be a manhunt

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

A reporter asked Iain Blair if there was manhunt going on, but Iain Blair would not answer the question.

that seems a little odd - they have 2 people in custody and four almost simultaneous failed explosions (were either of these the man arrested at downing street btw?) - they admit whoever did it was trying to kill people but cant say 'yes we are hunting for the guilty people'
how is that such a hard question to answer?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

they admit whoever did it was trying to kill people but cant say 'yes we are hunting for the guilty people'

No need to answer a question such as that; it is a given they are looking for people, just who is no ones business other then the police at this time. If they know who they are looking for and let it be known the suspect would hear it on the news and flea the country in an instant.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

they admit whoever did it was trying to kill people but cant say 'yes we are hunting for the guilty people'

No need to answer a question such as that; it is a given they are looking for people, just who is no ones business other then the police at this time. If they know who they are looking for and let it be known the suspect would hear it on the news and flea the country in an instant.

Or worse then that...
people would attempt to arrest "Suspicious looking Muslims" and cause even more problems for the Police.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I suppose this is again the work of Tony Blair, George Bush, and the rest of the Illuminazi NWO?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
I suppose this is again the work of Tony Blair, George Bush, and the rest of the Illuminazi NWO?

Yeah, im still waiting for that evidence that points to the existence of the illuminati

back to subject;

the idiots behind this might try and do it again

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

the idiots behind this might try and do it again

Oh of course. If this is an Islamic plot, they'll try again. They don't like anything they try to fail.

Look at 9/11 that was to finish the job of the first WTC bombing.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Look at 9/11 that was to finish the job of the first WTC bombing.

i suggest you go do some research on the bombing of the wtc a little before you make a comment like that!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

i suggest you go do some research on the bombing of the wtc a little before you make a comment like that!

What are you talking about? Look into the rantings of conspiracy theorists?

Of course al Qaeda returns to failed targets, it's one of their modus operandi.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

What are you talking about? Look into the rantings of conspiracy theorists?

no, not the rantings of conspiracy theorists but the actual court case where it was proven that the FBI supplied the explosives in what was originally supposed to have been just a protest involving a harmless powder, which you would have found out in 5 mins of research had you taken the time to look.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join