It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: London On High Alert After New Explosions..

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Al Qaeda returns to failed targets? not always.

Anyways, who said this is Al Qaeda? there is more chance that this is a copy cat failed.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
no, not the rantings of conspiracy theorists but the actual court case where it was proven that the FBI supplied the explosives in what was originally supposed to have been just a protest involving a harmless powder, which you would have found out in 5 mins of research had you taken the time to look.

The World Trade Center bombing was the February 26, 1993 attack in the garage of the New York City World Trade Center. A car bomb was planted by Islamist terrorists in the underground garage below Tower One. It killed six and presaged the September 11, 2001 attacks on the same buildings.
The goal of this attack was to devastate the foundation of the north tower in such a way in that it would collapse onto its twin.
Yousef's complex 1300 lb (600 kg) bomb was made of urea pellets, nitroglycerin, sulfuric acid, aluminum azide, magnesium azide, and bottled hydrogen. He added sodium cyanide to the mix as the vapors could go through the ventilation shafts and elevators of the towers. The van that Yousef used had four 20 ft (6 m) long fuses, all covered in surgical tubing. Yousef calculated that the fuse would trigger the bomb in twelve minutes after he would use a cheap cigarette lighter to light the fuse.
He wanted to prevent smoke from escaping the towers, therefore, catching the public eye by poisoning people inside. He foresaw Tower One collapsing onto Tower Two after the blast would occur. The materials to build the bomb cost some 300 United States dollars.

Source: Wikipedia

Doesn't sound like FBI standard issue to me!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
I suppose this is again the work of Tony Blair, George Bush, and the rest of the Illuminazi NWO?

Wow....thats a leap even for this board.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Source: Wikipedia

Doesn't sound like FBI standard issue to me!

interesting link that one - did you actually read it? if not, i suggest you skip to the last paragraph where you might learn something

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Of course I read it, and the allegations are ridiculous!

More conspiratorial nonsense...that was the Clinton admin and as much as I hated him, I don't think he bombed the WTC, I have more class than that.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Of course I read it, and the allegations are ridiculous!

oh right, the guy just made up hundreds of hours of taped evidence with the fbi because he had nothing better to do.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
whoa!

the worlds actually going nuts!

i have a bad feeling about all this......

i just wish everyone would calm down...we need to chill out now more than ever; as a species

things get out of hand; everythings on a massive scale so we can all get screwed big time

i just wish everyone would stop this terrorism
whoevers behind it
just wish they would stop

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

oh right, the guy just made up hundreds of hours of taped evidence with the fbi because he had nothing better to do.

Well this thread is about the recent London bombings.

If you have information about the contents of these tapes I suggest you start a new thread about FBI involvement in the first WTC attack, I don't remember seeing one. I guess the proper forum would be the new 9/11 & 7/11 Conpiracies Forum.

I'd be interested to read about Clinton's involvement in this.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow, how did a thread about London England end up in the States?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Just nod your head intrepid and pretend you understand, it's what I am doing.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Where's Roy Robinson Stewart today? He's normally chipping in with his wild theories. I was interested to see his take on this turn of events.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Ask Bush, he talks about the bombings more then blair

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
hmmm, where are the websites claiming responibilty for this one?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
im gonna still stick to my theory that this is copy cat gone wrong, i see no evidence that some professional group tried it

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

hmmm, where are the websites claiming responibilty for this one?

hmmm exactly what I was thinking...I guess they dont want to brag about this one eh?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Two people arrested now...Lets hope they are really the culprits and not just some more 16 year old boys who will be dismayed at seeing their pictures!

For our sakes at least get the pictures from orbituaries, instead of posting people who are alive and who do not pose a terror threat to anyone.

Do it up right.

This may be just BS.
This may be a real attempt at terror by certain cells- nobody knows including me. My real problem is these investigations wa nt to get those pictures out immediately and how many, etc etc and just like 9/11 they will be hurting the lives of some very decent people.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
MSNBC is reporting that authorities believe that the backpacks and contents are related to the attacks on 7/7. They are saying that the bombs didn't go off because the explosives were old.

dh

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Two people arrested now...Lets hope they are really the culprits and not just some more 16 year old boys who will be dismayed at seeing their pictures!

The actual culprits wont be arrested - they are, after all, agents of UK Govt
This is a psy-ops replay trying to affirm the original 7/7 story
Perhaps with unexploded material pointing to some particular bunch of already-targetted patsies

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
MSNBC is reporting that authorities believe that the backpacks and contents are related to the attacks on 7/7. They are saying that the bombs didn't go off because the explosives were old.

Cool, glad they published that fact - now the terrorists know why it didn't work.. good job MSNBC and the rest of the media!

(Absolutely no disrespect to you darkelf btw)

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
londoners made it through the blitz and im sure they can make it though this.

BUSINESS AS USUAL LADS!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join