It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
LoL yeah, but they can't really understand that if he can't do one and shows you how he does it - THEN HE CAN'T DO THE OTHER!

IF HE CAN'T LEVITATE 3 FEET OFF THE GROUND, HOW CAN HE LEVITATE (as paul says) 500 feet in the air above Las Vegas, let alone walk/levitate on water!

Surely Paul can understand how things just don't add up and it leaves the 'non-believers' with questions?

You expect us to believe Criss flies 500 feet above Las Vegas but has a hard time flying 3 feet off the ground and therefore has to use an artificial leg in order to disguise/hide that he's 'cheating.'

JUST 1 BIG LOL!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That's actually a really good point. If they guy has the "gifts" that allow him to float atop a building hundreds of feet in the air, why would he need to resort to hokey trick pants to levitate a few feet off the ground?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Arawn,

You seem like a fairly bright and at least somewhat polite person so I will address your questions.

Originally posted by Arawn
You say that he says certain tricks are illusions right? So you mean the low level levitations are illusions but the high 500 feet ones aren't?!!

To coin a phrase you like to use:

Spot on

Originally posted by Arawn
Why can't he levitate all the time using his Chi and spiritual side if that is the case, and not do it for the small levitations?

He could do it for his small levitations if he really wanted to do so.

Criss Angel is a clever magician.

He explains the small levitations as illusions while also avoiding any explanations of his high ones. It is the high levitations that point to a Gift of Prana/Chi/Ki/Psychokinesis, not his minor illusions of floating.

Furthermore, the nature of ALL Gifts of the Spirit is that you cannot turn them on and off at will, and you do not have unlimited energy in being able to do it whenever you want. Criss Angel literally has to wait until he gets a telepathic go-ahead from the Group Entity that powers his psychokinesis before he can utilize his Gift to any large extent.

Back in the 1970s, Uri Geller had the same situation. He found that he could not use his psychokinesis whenever he was expected to perform. Everyone with any PK Gift has that problem. The reason: the power does not come from within but from a discarnate community, i.e., a Group Entity of spirits. That is how all Gifts of the Spirit operate, stemming back to the time of the old Pagan prophets whose names have been lost to antiquity, the prophet Moses, the prophet Issa/Jesus, the prophet Muhammad, take your pick. They all received their Gifts of the Spirit from their respective large Group Entity.

In harking back to the traditional seven astral plane paradigm that is found in many metaphysical schools of thought, Group Entities typically reside on the fourth astral plane. That is why the energy they generate in The Light has a decidedly yellow color. Yellow is the Dominant Aura Color (DAC) of lower echelon angels or discarnates of only basic spirituality.

Most people in general have a DAC of orange, a level of development just below that of basic spirituality.

Those of us who have a Gift of Auric Sight and/or Discernment can see and/or perceive that when Criss Angel performs an act of psychokinesis (PK) there is an abundance of yellow discarnate energy around him. That is the source of his power - a large Group Entity of people on the Other Side who combine their energies in The Light and who have a DAC of yellow.

Group Entities are very limited in scope of membership and power. They cannot start a unified discarnate community that has a billion or more members; simply because they are not evolved enough to handle that much combined energy in The Light. Hence, you will never find a GE that enables their prophet to come back from the dead in a fully-grown humanoid body. This is why Jesus never returned "to reign on Earth for a thousand years." Nor will any other traditional prophet return from the dead. Group Entities do not have the power to do this, nor can they create a house, an island, a planet, a star, a galaxy, etc.

The power of prophets is the power of angel and subangel (common spirit) collectives. Angels are not highly evolved and they cannot perform major miracles. That has always been the case and that is why people like Criss Angel will always be very limited in scope of energy and miracles.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If all you say is true paul, then how come CA has never had to cancel one of his High levitation feats, or for that matter, any other feat you believe showcases his GOS?

Do the GE's hes in contact with give him an exact date and time?

What happens when they cannot meet him on the date they give?

Your reasoning leaves many questions.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

I've never been very interested in Criss Angel,Just another Magician marketed differentely.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
If all you say is true paul, then how come CA has never had to cancel one of his High levitation feats, or for that matter, any other feat you believe showcases his GOS?

GOS=Gift of the Spirit

How do you know that he never cancels?

All you know about is the times that he goes ahead with a feat

Do the GE's hes in contact with give him an exact date and time?

Possibly.

What happens when they cannot meet him on the date they give?

Criss Angel channels them constantly but not always in a capacity of being able to levitate high in the air. He has done many psychic feats - like the one with Robin Leach - that do not require as much psychokinetic energy in the short term, only telepathic and precognitive awareness, along with a certain degree of psychic and material manipulation.

Criss Angel's large discarnate community probably doesn't cancel out that often. Simply because they constitute one of the larger Group Entities, as is illustrated by the degree of his Gifts which surpass that of David Blaine, Cyril Takayama, Uri Geller, and Derren Brown.

Before some of you immediately make a false assumption: that does not make Criss Angel my hero, nor do I consider him to be the reincarnation of Jesus, nor do I consider him to be divine or a messianic figure. Criss Angel is rich and famous because he has a large discarnate community that grants him powerful Gifts of the Spirit. Without that, he would just be - at best - just another David Copperfield who cannot perform Street Magick or aerial levitations off of a magician's stage.

On the days when they tell him that he has to hold off on doing a teleportation or a high levitation, he probably just focuses on performing one of his many illusions. For the most part, the audience doesn't know what is happening one way or the other.

Your reasoning leaves many questions.

Most or all of which I answer succinctly and completely.

I'd like to reference another person that had powerful Gifts of the Spirit just as Criss Angel has now, and one that has better documentation than the telekinetic or psychokinetic miracles attributed to the prophet Issa/Jesus.

He has been referred to as...

THE GREATEST physical medium in the history of modern spiritualism.

Daniel Dunglas Home

In 1852, Home first demonstrated self-levitation. Witnesses watched in astonishment as he rose a foot or more above the floor. When they tried to hold him down, they too were lifted off the ground...

In a well-lit room before Professor David Wells of Harvard and three other spiritualist investigators, Home caused a table to move all about, even though he stood nowhere near it. It took all the strength of two of the witnesses to restrain the table. Upon its release, the table levitated completely off the floor for several seconds. When Wells and two others sat on the table, it continued to rock. They could find no scientific explanation for the experience.

The Incredible Power of D.D. Home - Page 1

Early in February, 1856, according to his own account, after due warning from his spirit guides, Home's mediumistic powers left him.

ISS: Daniel Dunglas Home

The above points to powerful Gifts of the Spirit coming from discarnate communities or Group Entities on the Other Side and that a person with a Gift of Prana/Chi/Ki/Psychokinesis does not have complete control over the power - as it does not stem from within but from without

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
So we are back to all the hundreds, if not thousands of witnesses all being paid off argument.

There aren't thousands! Nor hundreds. When you consider we keep seeing the same "random" spectators at different events and that these crowds are very small.

For if they were all paid off, then veteran magicians decades older would have done the same thing years before Criss Angel ever made it to the big time.

They didn't think of it!

By the way, it's much easier than you think to get people to pledge allegiance to you, without really even paying them. I believe he has the ability to accomplish this.

The reason why he had them there is so he could add evidence that he wasn't walking on a prop underneath the water. If there was something there - like Plexiglas - they would not be able to move freely around him.

If you read my idea how he did it, then it allows the swimmers to move freely. Not that my idea is right, but however it was done, it made all these things possible.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

So, when you watch Criss Angel on TV, you see a yellow aura around him? He glows for you?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Arawn,

Criss Angel is a clever magician.

YES, AND THAT'S ALL HE IS GUYS. WAKE UP! LOL

He explains the small levitations as illusions while also avoiding any explanations of his high ones.

You've said this before in the past. Him not explaining the high levitations automatically equals them to be real? Also, let me explain the World of illusion and performing arts for you one second Paul. The reason he doesn't explain the high levitations, AND THE REASON WHY YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW OR UNDERSTAND WHY HE DOES THEM...IS PART OF THE TRICK. The sooner you understand that the better.

In the magician trade you're not supposed to tell the audience how you did your tricks. Umm...you're kinda out of a job if you did because it becomes very boring. Now you can laugh and mock and ridicule that statement to hell and back as far as I'm concerned, but that statement I made is a very valid point! Ever heard of the magic circle confidentiality?

THE MAGIC CIRCLE

The motto of the society is the Latin indocilis privata loqui, which may be roughly translated as "not apt to disclose secrets"; Members give their word not to wilfully disclose magic secrets other than to bona fide students of magic. Anyone breaking this or any other rule may be subject to expulsion from the society.

It is the high levitations that point to a Gift of Prana/Chi/Ki/Psychokinesis, not his minor illusions of floating.

Again, I've seen you write this many times without any evidence to back up your claims. So, the numerous videos and possible explanations many of the so called 'non-believers' give here, hold as much weight as you simply coming forward and saying "HE HAS A GIFT OF PRANA!" How do you know such things? Are you Criss Angel? NO! Does Criss Angel have lots of money to edit down footage, and a professional editing crew? YES! Do many magicians keep their secrets revealed? YES! Is that to keep the mystery surrounding the trick intact? YES! You can see where I'm going so I shall not carry on. Criss Angel works with many past performers in order to get the best camera shots etc. All experience.

Furthermore, the nature of ALL Gifts of the Spirit is that you cannot turn them on and off at will, and you do not have unlimited energy in being able to do it whenever you want. Criss Angel literally has to wait until he gets a telepathic go-ahead from the Group Entity that powers his psychokinesis before he can utilize his Gift to any large extent.

Yes, I 100% agree with you about not knowing how and when the spirit realm works. You have to be patient and not demanding. Even in the 'hunt' for spirits, you never know if you will be bombarded with supernatural phenomenon or not. But to say he has to wait around until he gets contact with the World of spirit IS JUST ANOTHER BIG LUMP OF ASSUMPTION! FAITH AND BELIEF FROM YOUR PART IS ALL YOU CLING ONTO. IMAGINING THAT INDEED HE WAITS AROUND FIDDLING WITH HIS THUMBS, WAITING FOR SPIRITS TO CONTACT HIM AND SAY : "Hey Criss buddy, you can go ahead with Mindfreak this week. We have had our weekly spirit council and it's good to go!"

Back in the 1970s, Uri Geller had the same situation. He found that he could not use his psychokinesis whenever he was expected to perform. Everyone with any PK Gift has that problem.

YES BUT WHAT EVIDENCE, THAT CAN LEAVE NO DOUBT, THAT CRISS ANGEL DOES HAVE A GIFT? Absolutely none my friend. Your evidence that he does stems from the fact that you can see NO OTHER logical explanation for how he does high levitations and walking on water for example. When there ARE SO MANY PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATIONS THAT WE GIVE DAILY! Again, it goes back to the 'you can't explain how he does them - so it must be GIFT OF PRANA' line. And quite frankly we've all been there before, and that's just your belief. Very simple.

Please don't go down the 'eyewitness road' and shout from the rooftops demanding evidence, when you don't come to the table with any of your own supporting your supposed fact that Criss uses A GIFT OF PRANA. Just because you can't explain his 'tricks' doesn't instantly mean he uses supernatural force! Can't you see it can clearly be a number of things?! You're not supposed to know how he does his tricks. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!

The reason: the power does not come from within but from a discarnate community, i.e., a Group Entity of spirits. That is how all Gifts of the Spirit operate, stemming back to the time of the old Pagan prophets whose names have been lost to antiquity, the prophet Moses, the prophet Issa/Jesus, the prophet Muhammad, take your pick. They all received their Gifts of the Spirit from their respective large Group Entity.

This made me laugh, and laugh I did. Now I'm not religious for one bit. It separates and divides the World and I'm no fan of that. But let's imagine for one second that I agreed with you. Let's imagine, like you imagine that he has a gift of PRANA, that Angel can do all what you said. THEN WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING PERFORMING ON A TELEVISION SHOW?! Paul, the guy would be the next prophet! He would be worshiped my millions around the world! He would be looked upon as the son of god! Many would flock to him to heal them of incurable diseases! The US GOVERNMENT would snap him up instantly! I mean heck, he can walk up walls, walk across water and fly across the sky all un-aided! He's basically a superhuman! The Government would snap him up instantly...and don't try saying they don't or aren't interested.

The difference here Paul is unlike you and eyewitness, the US GOVERNMENT and governments all around the World realise he's nothing more than a magician!!!

Those of us who have a Gift of Auric Sight and/or Discernment can see and/or perceive that when Criss Angel performs an act of psychokinesis (PK) there is an abundance of yellow discarnate energy around him. That is the source of his power - a large Group Entity of people on the Other Side who combine their energies in The Light and who have a DAC of yellow.

AURA VIEWING MAY BE POTENTIALLY GENERATED IN THE BRAIN

AGAIN WE GIVE A PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION. It's called synaesthesia. The brain of the person viewing aura fields generates colours! MEDICALLY PROVEN FACT!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
There aren't thousands! Nor hundreds. When you consider we keep seeing the same "random" spectators at different events and that these crowds are very small.

They aren't all the same spectators and if you are correct that all of them are paid-off to lie, then all the crowds who shout Mindfreak - of which there are hundreds if not thousands - may also be in that category. That simply makes no sense.

For if they were all paid off, then veteran magicians decades older would have done the same thing years before Criss Angel ever made it to the big time.

They didn't think of it!

Get real.

You are really grasping at straws here.

By the way, it's much easier than you think to get people to pledge allegiance to you, without really even paying them. I believe he has the ability to accomplish this.

Through telepathic manipulation perhaps. But that would contradict the whole argument that he has no Gifts in the first place.

The reason why he had them there is so he could add evidence that he wasn't walking on a prop underneath the water. If there was something there - like Plexiglas - they would not be able to move freely around him.

If you read my idea how he did it, then it allows the swimmers to move freely. Not that my idea is right, but however it was done, it made all these things possible.

Show us a video of that sometime.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
[

They didn't think of it!

Oh my!! When I need a good laugh all I have to do is tune in to the Violet or Pavil Show and read the amazing revelations they share with us!! Uh, Violet, did you ever consider that if Criss has the power to influence people to the degree that would enable him to generate total loyalty forever and a willingness to play along with deceptions, that MAYBE he also has the ability to perform the feats we see? Is that a stretch?

Also, I got a real belly laugh out of the quote above about the others " Not thinking of it ".!!! Not thinking of it? You cannot be serious. Are you really saying that Coppefield never thinks about levitation? ALL of the past ' illusionists are so stupid and so vacant and so dull of wit that they never envision any new events? You realy believe that?

" They never thought of it ". Unreal. That has to be the WORST excuse I have ever heard. Not only does it say that no other performers have any imagination, but that they are all content to stay with the same old routines and never change, right? They are all so stupid and dull that none of them ever reach out and try new things, correct? Those performers that want to take Criss share of the pie for themselves, as ANY competitor would do are all willing to just take a back seat to Criss forever just because they ' don't think about it ". Is that what you are asking us to believe? Amazing, just amazing.

To state that the reason that Criss alone can perform the events we see is because no other performers have an imagination or a desire to succeed in the business of ' illusion ' is just too funny. Do you realize how EMPTY and RIDICULOUS your answers are? How can you suggest such things with a straight face? Surely you are being sarcastic, right? I mean, no one with any knowledge of the human mind and the nature of man could say what you do. No one with a inkling about the nature of competition and money could possiobly believe that all of the others in Vegas and worldwide are so stupid and so lazy that it would never occur to them to do what Criss does.

It is replies like these that make the deniers look foolish and silly. Violet goes all the way into never never land in assuming things not in evidence. They never thought about it!! Thats rich!! It never crossed their minds that they could make more money and get more fame and more of an audience. Never occured to them, right? It staggers the sound mind to realize the depth that deniers will go to to accomplish their goal of denying reality and staying safely within defined parameters so they can keep on plugging away every day with no majopr upsets in their routines and the way the IMAGINE the world to be.

No matter HOW ridiculous and far out the possibility, a denier will see that unlikely scenario as a valid posibility, no matter how silly and spurious it may be. Either they have no shame, or no ability to perceive reality, or a profound fear of being on the wrong side of the truth if it challenges their notions. I thought I had heard it all, but now we can add ' They didn't think about it " to the Hall of Shame of the Deniers Creed of Ignorance and Denial. Another totally UNLIKELY alternative and one that no thinking person could possible ascribe to.

Since a few other posters above keep harping on the LOW levitation nonsense, here is a video of a LOW level levitation filed outside in Vegas, and with NO props at all and witnesses all amazed. Of course, the deniers will claim that these witnesses are just another new batch of either paid off forever stooges, or under the ' influence ' of Criss as Violet imagines. Since Criss can get people to do his bidding without paying them off, Violet, that makes it much cheaper to perform these events, right? What a savings for Criss! All he has to do is use his ' powers ' to make people THINK that he is doing all these things...and make them loyal and silent forever..quite a feat, eh?

It is almost sad at how far a denier will go to protect their limited and narrow view of life ; to imagine things so far out and impossible shows us the desperate nature of the deniers position, and their total lack of a sensible alternative. You must use IMAGINATION to even begin to see the deniers views as even remotely possible. That is asking too much.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

OK, all you deniers who say that Criss uses props in his lower levitations, here he is using his unseen friends to help him . There are NO props here and if you say that these are all paid off ( or hypnotized ) witnesses you will be seen as silly and ridiculous.

WHY can't you people comprehend the obvious? Criss showed how to do a minor levitation in an ' expose ' video to get people to stay on the fence and keep guessing. The more people that are stumped means more money for him. People who KNOW how something is done are less likley to be impressed and to pay to see the events, right? That only stands to reason. If Criss did not have an aura of ' Gee, how does he do that ? " in his events, he would not make the money he does and he would be just another ' illusionist ' trying to out do his fellow performers.

Oh, I forgot, according to Violet, Criss' competitors never " think " of anything but their own pitiful routines and are content being in an inferior position to Criss..what a racket!! Not a bad business, eh? None of your competitors ever use their imaginations and never try and outdo you, so you remain the King forever!! Pretty sweet deal for Criss , huh? Wonder why HE among ALL human beings got the only deal in the world where no one ever tries to out do him. No competition and all because they others ' never think about it ".!!

Yeah, right.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Do you realize how EMPTY and RIDICULOUS your answers are? How can you suggest such things with a straight face? Surely you are being sarcastic, right? I mean, no one with any knowledge of the human mind and the nature of man could say what you do.

Eyewitness, I wish you were as full of verifiable facts as you are of hot air.

Pray tell, exactly what evidence do you have to support your belief in Criss Angels's mental/spiritual abilities to levitate?

Perhaps you can write a 10 paragraph response full of your facts and proofs rather then your normal insipid remarks, that are wearing thin on everyone here you debate, if I can even use the word debate when it comes to having a so called discussion with you.

On the tally meter, I would contend that besides the video evidence made by Mindfreak productions, you have shown no other evidence or proof. The "denier" side as you call it, have provided at least 8 document able pieces of evidence showing Criss Angels illusions to be either staged, edited post production, or having accomplices in the crowd or CA himself showing the tricks. On top of that we have provided examples of the magic props he uses to do some of the tricks as well. To date, you have not been able to refute any of them with anything of fact, you just use your opinion and belief in CA to discount them like Sgt. Shultz in Hogans Hearos "I see nothing!!!!!"

So please if you will, lets hear a post from you that is just packed with the "facts" you have supporting Criss Angel and his "high levitations". Surely you have volumes of it correct?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

So, when you watch Criss Angel on TV, you see a yellow aura around him? He glows for you?

Does Criss Angel glow for me?

That reminds me of the Robin Hood film when a little girl in the band asks the allied Muslim (played by Morgan Freeman)...

"Did God paint you?"

Criss Angel prefers not to glow for anyone who is psychically inclined and who can determine that he channels a large discarnate community or large Group Entity that grants him his Gift of Prana/Chi/Ki/Psychokinesis.

I use a form of auric discernment that I have found to be more accurate than Technical Remote Viewing. It is called Spiritual Correspondence and I don't need to see Criss Angel on video in order to use it. When the energy from discarnate Saints is given to me, I can determine the discarnate energies and/or the Dominant Aura Color of someone without having to see them or be around them in any capacity. Which is a good thing, because usually when I am in the proximity of someone who channels a large discarnate community, I am astrally attacked.

Yellow discarnate energies and telekinesis - which may include one or more healings - are the main signs of a large Group Entity in operation astrally.

At the funeral of Pope John Paul, above his casket on a wall, was a painting of "an ascending Jesus." In the painting, Jesus is surrounded by an abundance of - you guessed it - yellow energies. This yellow connection, along with the many illustrations of Christian saints through the centuries who were also depicted with yellow halos/auras, indicates that they are channeling angel collectives, not the energies of one or more Godheads.

In the discarnate dimensions, as with the physical spectrum of color, that which is closest to white is not yellow or violet, but sky blue

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Oh my!! When I need a good laugh all I have to do is tune in to the Violet or Pavil Show and read the amazing revelations they share with us!! Uh, Violet, did you ever consider that if Criss has the power to influence people to the degree that would enable him to generate total loyalty forever and a willingness to play along with deceptions, that MAYBE he also has the ability to perform the feats we see? Is that a stretch?

GMTA.

I essentially had the same response.

Also, I got a real belly laugh out of the quote above about the others " Not thinking of it ".!!! Not thinking of it? You cannot be serious. Are you really saying that Coppefield never thinks about levitation? ALL of the past ' illusionists are so stupid and so vacant and so dull of wit that they never envision any new events? You realy believe that?

Magicians would donate one or more of their limbs to be able to do high levitations, walking on water, and teleportations like Criss Angel does

" They never thought of it ". Unreal. That has to be the WORST excuse I have ever heard. Not only does it say that no other performers have any imagination, but that they are all content to stay with the same old routines and never change, right? They are all so stupid and dull that none of them ever reach out and try new things, correct? Those performers that want to take Criss share of the pie for themselves, as ANY competitor would do are all willing to just take a back seat to Criss forever just because they ' don't think about it ". Is that what you are asking us to believe? Amazing, just amazing.

We are getting the same lame arguments. No one has anything credible or cogent to offer us in this debate.

Maybe we should just start a new thread on Magick versus Illusion. I'll leave that up to you. Perhaps we could have the links on Daniel Dunglas Home (pronounced Hume) to start it off.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Umm isn't this the exact same video we have already discussed? The one that you have claimed is indoors yet we are shown two unlrelated shots of people OUTDOORS and in full sun supposedly witnessing this event?

Notice we don't see CA get into the "trance" state, but we do see him do the crossing of his legs and at the end the weird leg motion to get out of the wires. Yes wire levitation in front of a staged small audience. I know that shocks you once again. To date you have decided not to answer my repeated requests as to why CA does the same exact leg motions once he "lands" after a levitation.? Let's hear you explanation of it?

Please give me the video head count of the multitude of people you call a "crowd" as well. Sorry if this is your proof of his levitation power, frankly it is not very good proof.

I fully anticipate you to change the subject to another Illusionist soon as you haven't been able to rebutt anything lately with CA. That is what you usually do when faced with questions you can't answer.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here are a few examples of Criss doing his thing, NO PROPS and NO PAID witnesses and NO excuses..just the real deal. The deniers have to sound totally silly to try and get around this proof:

And this one as well:

Here Criss takes duplicates from the ether and makes the real:

So, lets hear all of the INTELLIGENT and LIKLEY ways that Criss pulled this off if it is all an ' llusion '. Deniers step up and lets hear your profound explanations, the LIKELY ways it was done if in fact Criss is just a scammer. Lets hear it!!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Wow...

So you don't have to actually see someone to discern the "aura" around them. Must make it pretty easy to do then. What color is mine?

On a side note why do you get astrally attacked when you are close to a person with a Group entity around them? Do they not like you or feel threatened?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Notice we don't see CA get into the "trance" state...

Trance states are not necessary for channeling psychokinetic energies. That applies to anyone who does this - including Criss Angel.

Good video examples Eyewitness86

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Again Eyewitness, all three videos have been discussed already and explanations given. That you do not agree with the explanations is your issue. The first two are done with the assistance of wires and have been shot / edited to not reveal them and the third is just classic sleght of hand.

I asked for facts other than the videos, surely you have some right? No more rehashing unless you are bringing up new info about it ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join