It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So how many more camera angle switches and cuts in the scene would it take for you to believe that just MAYBE there's something foul afoot with that walking on water scene?...and I hate to even call it foul because Criss Angel is a MAGICIAN. He performs magic tricks to make people ooh and ahh, and he makes money from it. Do you not think a man who could fly would find a less hokey venue to display his gifts than a pool or hotel in Las Vegas? Come on, let's be real here -- if his gifts were real, which he could EASILY prove in a more isolated experiment, he would flip the world on its head. It would change everything we know.

In the walking on water video there are two contraptions at work; one is a clear platform he's walking on for the panned out shots. The other is a harness for the first-person perspective/handheld camera view. You can tell in the latter view, his feet don't quite catch anything solid. They slide around a bit -- that's because he's suspended in air and pantomiming the walking motion, which also makes it possible for the girl to easily swim under him. His footfalls look much more solid in the panned out shots because they are contacting a solid surface in the clear platform...and if you want to start with the credibility of the onlookers. Well, people will do and say (or not say) a lot for a couple of bucks, or in other situations, they can be fooled up close just like we can be fooled while watching on TV.

Criss Angel's job, the whole reason he or any other magician is successful, is because it's NOT obvious how he does his tricks. If it were, he would be out of a job. With that said, I fail to see how "well, how does he do it then?" is a valid argument for those who believe the guy is some sort of supernatural uber-being.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
One of those stooge videos showed the same Oriental girl in the pool and also in another episode, where he floated up and she was saying how amazng it was. So this is two seperate events that show they're being staged.

The term you're looking for here is groupie. Groupies don't automatically spell props

For the Walk On Water scene:
I think there was a thin transparent walkway - or bridge, that zig-zags about an inch below the surface of the water.

Sure, in the Ric Ocasek video, as it was obvious. But in the CA video, whereby the camera has a much closer shot at times, there is no evidence of this. In the Ocasek video, there are no tight shots of his feet near the water for the obvious reason that he was being supported by a platform.

Originally posted by TerminallyOdd
So how many more camera angle switches and cuts in the scene would it take for you to believe that just MAYBE there's something foul afoot with that walking on water scene?...and I hate to even call it foul because Criss Angel is a MAGICIAN.

Yep...an illusionist that also has a Gift of Prana/Chi/Ki/Psychokinesis.

Hey...show us a video of someone other than Criss Angel who walks on water OUTSIDE, who is surrounded by people in the pool, and who does not look like he is walking on Plexiglas.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arawn

Just imagine a series of large lexan letter "A", cascade formation. (like in a windows multi pane stack). You could swim between them either direction, but the steps could be in a line across the pool.

There's enough space on the flattened tops of the 'A'for each footstep.

It was probably more sophisticated than that, but basically large on bottom, small on top, clear, rounded edges.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

There is no evidence of a platform in the Criss Angel video but there is evidence of something similar to that in the Ric Ocasek version. The reason: people surrounded CA as he walked in the pool. They would bump into the platform if it were there in the first place. This is illustrated at about 1:14 into this clip of him walking on water.

Then you also have the testimonies afterwards.

Show us that too in another video done by someone else

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Paul Richard, why didn't Criss just float 6 inches above the water if he is really levitating? The are too many plausible answers out there for you to state definitively that he is levitating.

Where are the witnesses from the pool scene other than in his own video. In fact one of the girls is actually present in another trick I believe the building to building levitation. Just a coincidence to you I am sure, she couldn't possibly be part the the Mindfreak "crew"" right?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

She's a Groupie? Do you think he wants her?! She could be an obsessive fan, along with the other "random obsessed fans" who are shown in other episodes. But, I'm sure he has loads of obsessed fans who want to get close to him, but we dont see many newcomers who got lucky enough to do that. I would think that if you are obsessed with him, say for his looks, the fans would act flirty or shy or nervous, and be going OMG he's sooo hot! Never see that in the crowds, wonder why? Because they are used to being around him. But we do see this if he's at a planned public event, where there are real crowds of screaming fans. The odds of running into Criss Angel parading himself around Vegas and just happening to catch him doing street magic are very slim.

These are staged events with pre-selected live audiences.

I haven't seen the Ric Ocasek video.

People are in the pool with him to agitate the water! If it was an empty pool, the water would be too still, and would allow for the walkway to be seen.

In my steppingstone idea, the people can freely swim around and under him. Each flat, thin, clear step needs only to be the size of his foot, they could be steps-on-a-stick! Or on collumns. OR attached to each other with very slim bent rods, which makes it a bridge. These rods could even loop down close to the bottom of the pool and allow a person to swim right between his footsteps. I'd go with the bridge idea, because they wouldn't want to be screwing holes into the tiled bottom of the pool. I suppose though, they could also insert a fake and weighted base into the pool, that has the walkway built onto it.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by violet]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Ok, here's something that has been posted numerous times but never answered.

ON THIS VIDEO

...he clearly shows how he levitates up onto the box using a fake leg for mis-direction and to cover him pulling out his leg and placing it on the box. At the end of that clip he even shows you him using that levitation on one of his shows.

So he shows you at home how he does his levitations right?

Now...are you believers saying that for the high levitations he isn't using any tricks? Yet for the small levitations he clearly shows the audience how he does them!? That's really laughable. Why can't he levitate all the time if that was the case?

Secondly the walking on water, and back to the levitation discussion. If he could levitate all the time and not use the trick which we see above in the video, why doesn't he levitate in every instance...not just walking on water and the high levitations?

If he had the power of spirits helping him (lol) then he wouldn't need to 'FAKE levitate' out in public, floating up to walls etc right? HE COULD DO IT ALL THE TIME! I still haven't heard a reply from the believers saying why he sometimes fakes levitations and (from their mouths) - why he does other levitations that are 100% real. So come on, give an explanation?

Does he run out of levitation power?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

As he walked, the crowd got closer and there were about a half a dozen people with him in the pool, with one of them swimming under him.

How come those that got closer and closer didnt actually interact with the path he was walking? How come they didnt reach up and try to touch and grab him?

You will not find that with people who are just performing an illusion of walking on water - because they would collide with the platform that is holding the person up above the water.
Unless they stage the whole thing, much like CA.

It wouldn't look the same because the obstructions under the water would prevent it from looking the same and you wouldn't have people all around him, with one or more swimming under him.

Sure you would, especially when the event is staged.

How do you think Ric Ocasek performed the illusion of walking on water?

More or less the same way CA did it.

One more thing...

This is a Net forum. You will not find in here proof of anything.

Let that sink in.

Oh i get your point, that doesnt mean you can provide a link to a vid to back up your claim that plexiglass is only invisible when near the surface. And failing that, why not just prove your point by making your own video of it?

Something interesting to note, you ask us to prove our side with video's testimony, explanations, etc. But when we ask for the same, you say "This is a net Forum, you will not find in here proof of anything."

What we have to work with is personal experience, eyewitness testimony, critical analysis, logical extrapolation, and perhaps also on occasion some intuitive insight - the last of which is not needed in this case.

So we have your personal experiance, eyewitness testimony that cannot be backed up or corroborated in any way, critical analysis which both sides have used (though each side thinks the other lacks in this department) and come up with two seperate answers, logical extrapolation which to be honest does not seem to be present on your side, and finally intuitive insight, which to be honest, i dont think we need since CA is a bloody illusionist.

Does this mean you are not going to pursue showing us an illusion of walking on water?

The arrested development clip is an illusion, they say so themselves, the chick Rita walks on a plexiglass surface that you cannot see in the pool. When i get decent vid capture software, ill post it.

If you do, I want to see people around him or her and one or more people swimming underneath.

The purpose of the clip isnt to mimick CA's exact illusion, its to prove that others do it, its do-able with props.

Eyewitness86's main contention has been that no one else has replicated his feats using props, well others have, CA just takes it to the next level by using more props, video editing, hoping the viewers will assume what he wants them to.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerminallyOdd
So how many more camera angle switches and cuts in the scene would it take for you to believe that just MAYBE there's something foul afoot with that walking on water scene?...and I hate to even call it foul because Criss Angel is a MAGICIAN.

Yep...an illusionist that also has a Gift of Prana/Chi/Ki/Psychokinesis.

Hey...show us a video of someone other than Criss Angel who walks on water OUTSIDE, who is surrounded by people in the pool, and who does not look like he is walking on Plexiglas.

Wait, so a magician doing a trick that no other magicians are doing is proof that that magician has legitimate powers? That's quite an interesting take.
indeed...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Unreal, just amazing. The deniers say " Just imagine.." a lot, don't they? You HAVE to use your imagination to come up with a likley alternative to the obvious, don't you? Just imagine that Criss paid off everyone at the hotel and in the pool to act like they did not see the props, right? All those people were paid off and loyal to the death, right? Is that what your best guess is? It staggers the sound mind to read peoples posts that have absolutely NOTHING to back them up, nothing at all.

To suppose that Criss pays off legions of people is b eyond siilly; why do NONE of you deniers ever address that point? WHY do you never comment on the ODDS that would be astronomical at least? How come we NEVER hear from even ONE paid off pool person or employee or witness? Why is that? Do these vacationers always remain loyal to some ' illusionist ' just because he asks them to? Why is that? Why would they?

If you look at the video closely, you can see Criss feet right at water level, with the waves sloshing around his feet; if there were a ' platform ' there his feet would be sinking lower for sure, otherwise the ' platform ' would be seen at the waters top level. There are people swimming all over the event, under, around and thru. At one point Criss has to stop while a rather rude observer swims within inches of the feat ( feet! ).

Oh, thats right, I forgot, all of the scores of people are all paid off and loyal forever, right? How silly the deniers get!! It really is amazing what the human mind will do to avoid new paradigms and realities. Stubborn denial in that face of all of the evidence and common sense, THAT is the deniers creed. Rather than admit that the LIKLIHOOD of anyone being able to retain total loyalty from strangers for life is nil, they spout it as if it were actually LIKELY or possible, and it is NOT!!

The events that the deniers cannot prove a hoax simply fall into the category of ' paid off ' or ' props ' with NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to prove that assertion.WHY is it that over all these years NOT ONE witness has come forward to announce that Criss paid them off to remain silent? Do the ODDS say that this is a likley scenarion, or not? The ODDS say that it is silly and nonsensical to assume things LESS likley than the obvious truth.

Deniers have to INVENT far out and unproven ' imaginings ' to fill in the gaps in their case, don't they? The poster above says " Just imagine " as if that is as good as a witness testifying or some video proof, anything!! They have NOTHING and it is hard to turn NOTHING into to a valid point.

It is sad, really, to see people so determined to deny the facts that they resort to ' imagination ' as a way to convince. We do NOT need to imagine, we have the film and the LACK of any alternative possibilities, at least INTELLIGENT and LIKELY ones, as a basis for belief. The deniers have nothing at all. Just look at what they bring to the table: A guess and a supposition and nothing else. Thats not much of a hand to play poker with.

No, the deniers never come up with anything new, nothing likley or rational, just guesses and bad ones at that, being totally unproven and totally unlikley. What the deniers are saying is this: " Since we cannot accept the fact that Criss uses no props, we MUST keep doggedly claiming that there MUST be props, in spite of all the odds and all the evidence". That sums it up. That is the case here. There are NO props in that pool, because if there was, the swimmers would have seen it and pointed it out. To believe that Criss simply walks into a hotel pool area and makes everyone get out that will not agree to remain silent forever is just stupid, ridiculous, silly and unsupported by ANY evidence whatsoever.

So, all you deniers, keep on ' imagining ' things and maybe one day soon your imagination will allow you to break thru and see the truth. That would be a great moment for you, and for us. Unlike you deniers, we believers are always ready to change our position and agree with you, IF you can present a case better than ' imagine ' or ' the same girl ' as a case in chief. Got to do better than that to convince.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Paul Richard, why didn't Criss just float 6 inches above the water if he is really levitating? The are too many plausible answers out there for you to state definitively that he is levitating.

Because he wanted to walk on water. But if you look carefully, after he is well out into the pool, he is walking more like he is floating than being supported by the water itself.

Originally posted by pavil
Where are the witnesses from the pool scene other than in his own video. In fact one of the girls is actually present in another trick I believe the building to building levitation. Just a coincidence to you I am sure, she couldn't possibly be part the the Mindfreak "crew"" right?

A groupie or someone part of his crew does not automatically mean props.

Witnesses in the video are still witnesses. No, they were not paid off.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

She's a Groupie? Do you think he wants her?!

Who knows and who cares?

These are staged events with pre-selected live audiences.

So we are back to all the hundreds, if not thousands of witnesses all being paid off argument.

Not true.

For if they were all paid off, then veteran magicians decades older would have done the same thing years before Criss Angel ever made it to the big time.

I haven't seen the Ric Ocasek video.

I posted a link to it yesterday.

People are in the pool with him to agitate the water! If it was an empty pool, the water would be too still, and would allow for the walkway to be seen.

The reason why he had them there is so he could add evidence that he wasn't walking on a prop underneath the water. If there was something there - like Plexiglas - they would not be able to move freely around him.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Why do you 2 trippy guys keep ignoring questions about your beloved Criss Angel?

I've asked a question 2-3 times now and it keeps getting blanked and ignored.

1 BIG SIGH

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Arawn,

I realize that you have come late into this debate, but Criss Angel's minor levitation illusion has been covered a number of times before.

To reiterate...

A lot of what Criss Angel does is an illusion and a lot of what he does is real, which he said in his interview on FOX with John Gibson. He cleverly explains his minor levitation illusion but always avoids explaining how he does his high levitations. We all know about the Balducci levitation trick and the fake foot illusion. But neither you or any of the other Denier's have been able to satisfactorily explain how Criss Angel levitated 500 feet and over the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas, how he levitated inside the Luxor Atrium (the largest atrium in the world), and how he flew around a Las Vegas golf course in broad daylight.

Please don't insult our intelligence by suggesting that his fake leg trick or invisible wires are behind his high levitations.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
How come those that got closer and closer didnt actually interact with the path he was walking? How come they didnt reach up and try to touch and grab him?

I don't see the relevancy. The very point that they were near him and walking and swimming around him points to there not being a platform beneath him and that he was floating or levitating, i.e., walking on water.

One more thing...

This is a Net forum. You will not find in here proof of anything.

Let that sink in

Oh i get your point, that doesnt mean you can provide a link to a vid to back up your claim that plexiglass is only invisible when near the surface. And failing that, why not just prove your point by making your own video of it?

I don't have any video equipment.

Also, I thought you were working on a video to prove YOUR point?

I don't assume that Plexiglas is only invisible when near the surface.

If you analyze the Ric Ocasek video of his illusion of walking on water, you can see that the man is stepping on something hard. With Criss Angel, he is floating more than stepping. That is how he looks and that is a give-away that he is actually levitating. Which is exactly how it works when telekinesis is utilized for that feat. Like if you hung from a pull-up bar and just moved your legs in the motion of walking. That which is holding him up is not beneath the water line.

Something interesting to note, you ask us to prove our side with video's testimony, explanations, etc. But when we ask for the same, you say "This is a net Forum, you will not find in here proof of anything."

You bet.

There is evidence and there is proof

When i get decent vid capture software, ill post it.

We will all like to see that.

The purpose of the clip isnt to mimick CA's exact illusion, its to prove that others do it, its do-able with props.

We already know it can be done with props, and this is illustrated in the Ric Ocasek video link I posted yesterday.

Eyewitness86's main contention has been that no one else has replicated his feats using props, well others have, CA just takes it to the next level by using more props, video editing, hoping the viewers will assume what he wants them to.

Eyewitness86 is probably right. I also doubt that anyone has duplicated it in recent times without props.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi PR!! The deniers are NOT going to tell us that the simple one foot levitations are behind the high levitations, they know that would sound totally illogical and stupid. They simply say " We do not knopw how he did it because he is an illusionist and illusionists are so clever that we can never see the props or figure out how an event could be done, after all, it's MAGIC!!" THAT is the extent of their ' imaginings ' insofar as the high levitations are concerned.

The deniers never address the issues we raise in detail because they CANNOT without sounding totally foolish, which no one wants, so they just ignore it!! They CANNOT tell us a LIKELY way that Criss could use props, so they fall back on the totally silly ' paid legions ' of people when they run out of logic and common sense. It is all they have!! What else does a denier have to cling to? Nothing. No evidence of any paid people, no evidence of props being possible or likley under the circumstances..nothing. Zilch.

They are asking us to believe that Criss is the only person in the world that would attempt the feats he does. They ask us to believe that props are invisible and untouchable and never alluded to or seen or witnessed. They ask for a lot for people so sure that there are props. Why are they sure? Because if they were not sure, then their entire support system and reality based processes would shatter and collapse like a Tower on 9-11. The deniers mentality is the key here; deprvaed indifference to the facts and evidence is a sure sign of a mind that is insulated against suprises that
would shock and confound the average denier.

Deniers are NOT equipped to handle the ramifications of a new paradigm and they will deny and obscure and ignore until they drop because if they were to admit that they are at wits end trying to figure out how he does these things, it would render them incapable of continuing in this realm. It is TOO MUCH for some people to accept the hard and plain facts, no matter how unsettling they may be. There are always going to be people among us who cling to sorry and unproven assumptions while they ignore the elephant in the room( Or the elephant that appears and disappears from a closed circle in front of many witnesses and in a parking lot with NO hidden trapdoors.

But the really disturbing thing about chronic and stubborn denial is that these people that ascribe to that philosophy of denial can be fooled so easily and are so easily led astray by allegations unsupported by any proofs. they will believe anything except what the real deal is. It is a shame really, when supposedly intelligent people look at a totally blank page and read from it; imagination can do that, but facts cannot.

WHY do we not hear from at least ONE denier giving us a LIKELY and POSSIBLE alternative? Why is that? Pavil has been trying but of course his guesses are the LEAST likley alternatives possible; the rest of the deniers just sit silent and hope that the main issues go away so they do not have to ponder the odds required to believe them. No others have even had the nerve to try and convince us that all these invisible props and paid witnesses are really a fact. They do not because they know how silly and impossible their claims are.

Maybe some day we will get ONE honest denier who will either tell us a lIKELY way that it could be done given the evidence, or at least admit to being stumped. That kind of intellectual honesty has never been forthcoming from a denier and I doubt that they will ever address the main points in detail. They know they are running on empty.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Unreal, just amazing. The deniers say " Just imagine.." a lot, don't they?

I count one instance its been used.

Just imagine that Criss paid off everyone at the hotel and in the pool to act like they did not see the props, right?

Oh ya, 6 to 10 people is too much for Criss to afford.

All those people were paid off and loyal to the death, right?

Its not secret that magicians use stooges, what incentive is there for them to come forward and break any agreement they sign prior to the event?

It staggers the sound mind to read peoples posts that have absolutely NOTHING to back them up, nothing at all.

And of course you have all the evidence, which you never present. You spout utter BS and back up none of it when asked too.

To suppose that Criss pays off legions of people is b eyond siilly;

Considering we've shown that there are people in the crowds that have been part of more than one of his tricks, in multipule cities, i think its fair to say that he doesnt pay legions of people off, only the ones he needs too.

why do NONE of you deniers ever address that point?

We do, and you "cleaverly" ignore what we say.

WHY do you never comment on the ODDS that would be astronomical at least?

Put your money where your mouth is you SHOW US THE DAMN ODDS! You keep spouting "odds this, odds that" without giving one iota of statistical data to back up what you claim.

How come we NEVER hear from even ONE paid off pool person or employee or witness? Why is that?

How come we NEVER hear from ONE witness to these recorded events? Why are we NEVER reading the amazing accounts of witnesses that see the building 2 building levitation, the water walk, etc? Why is that?

Do these vacationers always remain loyal to some ' illusionist ' just because he asks them to?

Who says their on vacation? Thats you and your wonderful powers of assumption (note i didnt say deduction) working again.

If you look at the video closely, you can see Criss feet right at water level,

No, his feet dip about an inch into the water.

There are people swimming all over the event, under, around and thru.

No, most are stationary. 1 person moves by him, 1 person swims under him. that is ALL the interaction there is with the crowd.

At one point Criss has to stop while a rather rude observer swims within inches of the feat ( feet! ).

Hardly, shes close to the bottom.

It really is amazing what the human mind will do to avoid new paradigms and realities.

None of us are scared of new paradigms. your scared that what you once believed in (CA and his abilities) is BS, and YOUR denial is forcing YOU to look stupid, not the other way around.

Stubborn denial in that face of all of the evidence and common sense, THAT is the deniers creed.

Sounds more like your side of the argument than ours.
Where is your evidence? Please list it in your next post.

The events that the deniers cannot prove a hoax simply fall into the category of ' paid off ' or ' props ' with NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to prove that assertion.

You have no evidence of Criss Angel levitating with a Gift of Spirit.
Prove me wrong.

The ODDS say that it is silly and nonsensical to assume things LESS likley than the obvious truth.

What, exactly, are the ODDS. PLease, tell me and include you statistical data and analysis.

We do NOT need to imagine, we have the film

You have the RAW film finally? Well please, post it. OHHHHH wait, you meant you have youtube footage. Yea, thats not proof, its BS.

and the LACK of any alternative possibilities,

We've provided alternative posibilities, your blind faith in CA's abilities makes you brush these possibilities off.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey EW86!!

Hi PR!! The deniers are NOT going to tell us that the simple one foot levitations are behind the high levitations, they know that would sound totally illogical and stupid. They simply say " We do not knopw how he did it because he is an illusionist and illusionists are so clever that we can never see the props or figure out how an event could be done, after all, it's MAGIC!!" THAT is the extent of their ' imaginings ' insofar as the high levitations are concerned.

That's true.

They are asking us to believe that Criss is the only person in the world that would attempt the feats he does. They ask us to believe that props are invisible and untouchable and never alluded to or seen or witnessed. They ask for a lot for people so sure that there are props. Why are they sure? Because if they were not sure, then their entire support system and reality based processes would shatter and collapse like a Tower on 9-11...

Deniers are NOT equipped to handle the ramifications of a new paradigm and they will deny and obscure and ignore until they drop because if they were to admit that they are at wits end trying to figure out how he does these things, it would render them incapable of continuing in this realm. It is TOO MUCH for some people to accept the hard and plain facts, no matter how unsettling they may be. There are always going to be people among us who cling to sorry and unproven assumptions while they ignore the elephant in the room( Or the elephant that appears and disappears from a closed circle in front of many witnesses and in a parking lot with NO hidden trapdoors.

Correct.

The elephant, sports car, and motorcycle teleportations are all quite impressive and he does them in parking lots and on roadways - something no one else even attempts

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Arawn,

I realize that you have come late into this debate, but Criss Angel's minor levitation illusion has been covered a number of times before.

To reiterate...

A lot of what Criss Angel does is an illusion and a lot of what he does is real, which he said in his interview on FOX with John Gibson. He cleverly explains his minor levitation illusion but always avoids explaining how he does his high levitations. We all know about the Balducci levitation trick and the fake foot illusion. But neither you or any of the other Denier's have been able to satisfactorily explain how Criss Angel levitated 500 feet and over the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas, how he levitated inside the Luxor Atrium (the largest atrium in the world), and how he flew around a Las Vegas golf course in broad daylight.

Please don't insult our intelligence by suggesting that his fake leg trick or invisible wires are behind his high levitations.

Thank you.

Mate, take a look at yourself before you go saying I'm insulting your intelligence!

I've got this spot on. You say that he says certain tricks are illusions right? So you mean the low level levitations are illusions but the high 500 feet ones aren't?!! Again, that's laughable, and you're the one insulting my intelligence. I mean come off it mate? Why can't he levitate all the time using his Chi and spiritual side if that is the case, and not do it for the small levitations?

You're taking the whole 'far-out expand your mind' approach way too far!

He explains and shows how he does the small levitations, yet not explaining how he does the high levitations makes those REAL?! Again, that's a crazy assumption by your self in itself! Can you see that? Surely you can right?

I asked why he fakes/performs illusions (which ever way you want to look at it) the low level levitations and not (as you say) the high ones.

Let's take a step back for one second and analise your crazy way of thinking....

...So, again, because he doesn't explain the high levitations = MUST BE REAL!

...And, because he shows you how he levitates a few feet off the ground at home and on one of his tv shows = ILLUSION!

MATE, GET A GRIP. THEY ARE ALL ILLUSIONS! THAT'S WHY HE NEEDS TO LEVITATE USING A TRICK FOR THE SMALL ONES.

Again, I reiterate what I've previously said. If he is using the world of spirit and defying gravity and Worldy physics for the high levitations, why isn't he using THE SAME GIFTS for the low levitations. Is is because he can't be bothered or he ran out of levitation magic?

You seen like a fairly bright man Paul, surely you can see how ridiculous that sounds and why most of the population would find that laughable?! Surely!?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Unfortunately Arawn, we've been over that territory before.

He has an explanation for it, and it wont be to your liking, especially since it cant be verified in any way.

To them, its totally acceptable that he uses props for the small ones. Personally i believe they feel that way because CA has explained it, on video. If he were to explain how he did his high levitations, im sure they would find other feats that they would classify as indicitive of his gift.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by InSpiteOf]

[edit on 14-9-2007 by InSpiteOf]

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join