It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

By trance state I am referring to his arm and leg motions he uses to slip into and out the wires. You will notice he does them everytime they are allowed to be photographed, especially the leg ones.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Firstly, I'd like to say I find it somewhat amusing how when topics are raised and explained, Paul ignores them and moves onto weaker targets.

Secondly, I've read a few pages of this thread now and Eyewitness you are very boring. You remind me of this guy from another forum who just said the same things over and over, paragraph after paragraph. I don't mean to be rude, but when I see a post from you I skip and move onto the next one.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
By trance state I am referring to his arm and leg motions he uses to slip into and out the wires.

Show us the wires sometime.

Wow...

So you don't have to actually see someone to discern the "aura" around them. Must make it pretty easy to do then. What color is mine?

Sure it is easy...when the energy of higher awareness is given from discarnate Saints and the opposition isn't mucking up the channel in some way.

When it isn't...it is best not to guess.

No one has any psychic abilities at all unless it is channeled. That is hard to swallow for many but it is the absolute truth.

Before finishing this post, my Guides said (and then confirmed) that your Dominant Aura Color (DAC) is presently orange, the level that most people are on and one that is just below that of basic spirituality.

Many people who are already open enough psychically can see and/or perceive their own Dominant Aura Color by following this simple exercise. However, to ensure that one is getting an accurate appraisal, sincerely pray for auric discernment ahead of time.

1. Go into a shaded area that is away from a light.

2. Close your eyes but don't squeeze them or press against them.

3. Take a few deep breaths in order to center oneself and relax.

4. As you breathe, visualize drawing in White Light from all around and having that energy replenish you as you do this exercise. (If you know Qigong, do that.) If you don't draw in Prana, you may get a headache from practicing auric viewing.

5. With your mind's eye and with your eyes closed, casually glance in the vicinity of your forehead. Don't squeeze or strain any muscles in your face or eyes when you do this.

6. After a moment or so, the main color you see and/or perceive is likely to be your Dominant Aura Color (DAC).

The more advanced DAC's cannot be discerned in this way, but for the vast majority of people, this can work, depending of course on the astral influences and one's psychic receptivity.

On a side note why do you get astrally attacked when you are close to a person with a Group entity around them? Do they not like you or feel threatened?

I represent to them that which they don't want....

OPEN DISCLOSURE.

That's one reason.

Another is because I represent and channel discarnate Saints who strive to be a Light onto Oneself.

The whole sociological mindset behind large discarnate communities in the Mid Realms is that the group is more important than the individual and that the best way to get power is by combining with many others of like mind and values, but only on basically spiritual dimensions, that of the angels.

The Original Creator who orchestrated The Big Bang was highly individualistic and rarefied in God Consciousness. It is only through an individualistic pursuit of advanced spiritual development - through Radiant Selflessness - that one can eventually manifest planets, stars, etc., when Ascended in The Light. Group Entities in the Mid Realms will never be able to do any of that because they cannot ascend to a high enough level of energy.

You can't evolve into God Realization and be part of a discarnate community if you are part of a Group Entity. I and others represent the people who will be able to do that and more after they leave their bodies and become actualized in energy as Co-Creators.

The second most advanced of the new Masters, Elder Aren, who is also an ATS member but under another nic, recently was given a Gift of Astral Projection in the dream state from discarnate Saints.

However, before he could get completely out and Ascend, he was violently pushed back into his body by two Group Entities - this sort of thing has also happened to me before - because they wished to prevent him from Ascending or expanding into his Primary Godhead Sun - and having much more energy individually than they have collectively.

Can't have real gods or Gods who are actualized in energy.

That would blow the whole false-god paradigm that Group Entities promote basically everywhere. Jesus, Allah, Krishna, Yahweh [name your traditional god here] are all FALSE. They were and are all powered and empowered by large Group Entities. When the Saints who have incarnated and evolved into becoming Co-Creators leave their bodies and actualize in The Light, then the whole false-god paradigm will officially begin to totally unravel. Group Entities are holding on to their advantage in power and influence for as long as possible.

Most Angels (basically spiritual discarnates with a DAC of yellow) and subangels (common spirits with a DAC of orange or less) oppose gods (Magi) and Gods (Elders). The forces of deception and enslavement will lose in the long run because they cannot stop their retrogression away from The Light from pursuing unethical activities. In other words, they can't help but lose and can only delay the inevitable Ascension of the new Masters - as well as the consequent First Coming of The Original Creator.

All of which should prove to be very interesting, to say the least.

So yeah...I can't go near people who channel large Group Entities without getting astrally attacked.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Furthermore, the nature of ALL Gifts of the Spirit is that you cannot turn them on and off at will, and you do not have unlimited energy in being able to do it whenever you want. Criss Angel literally has to wait until he gets a telepathic go-ahead from the Group Entity that powers his psychokinesis before he can utilize his Gift to any large extent.

If that's true, how can he perform these levitations on command. For example, the infamous golf course levitation. He goes up once, comes down and asks if the crowd wants him to go again. It's funny how every time he gets the "telepathic go-ahead" there is a camera crew and a small group of people there.

For if they were all paid off, then veteran magicians decades older would have done the same thing years before Criss Angel ever made it to the big time.

originally posted by Violet
They didn't think of it!

originally posted by eyewitness86
Also, I got a real belly laugh out of the quote above about the others " Not thinking of it ".!!! Not thinking of it? You cannot be serious. Are you really saying that Coppefield never thinks about levitation? ALL of the past ' illusionists are so stupid and so vacant and so dull of wit that they never envision any new events? You realy believe that?

Actually, they have been doing it for many years. There have been paid stooges since at least the times of vaudeville used to perform levitations and other extreme stunts. Eyewitness, you need to read the response again. There is no mention of other magicians not trying to discover new tricks. The discussion is about paying off stooges. Maybe you should try thinking a bit before responding with whatever nonsense comes off the top of your head. Are you really so "dull of wit" that you cannot follow a conversation from start to finish? Oh wait, you've already proven that you can't.

It is replies like these that make the deniers look foolish and silly. Violet goes all the way into never never land in assuming things not in evidence. They never thought about it!! Thats rich!! It never crossed their minds that they could make more money and get more fame and more of an audience. Never occured to them, right?

It is replies like that that make me not take you seriously. Assuming things not in evidence? Like a man levitating? You are arguing a point that was never made. I will say it one more time. You are a fool.

Originally posted by violet
There aren't thousands! Nor hundreds. When you consider we keep seeing the same "random" spectators at different events and that these crowds are very small.

originally posted by Paul_Richard
They aren't all the same spectators and if you are correct that all of them are paid-off to lie, then all the crowds who shout Mindfreak - of which there are hundreds if not thousands - may also be in that category. That simply makes no sense.

Every high levitation and stunt that you claim is proof of his abilities only has a handful of people at it. Yes, there are larger crowds at his other performances. That doesn't matter, as you have said yourself, he is performing illusion then. Those people never get to see his "gift of spirit", all they see is his street magic. At these events that you claim are proof, the same people keep showing up. However, you don't seem to find that as curious. It's just adoring fans. Do you realize how many people would kill for a chance to see him perform his high levitations? Yet the same people keep showing up. Hmmm... Ponder that for a minute.

Wonder why HE among ALL human beings got the only deal in the world where no one ever tries to out do him. No competition and all because they others ' never think about it ".!!

Maybe he got the only deal in the world because he signed a contract with A&E. With the money they put behind him, other competition would have a hard time competing. Isn't Criss Angel just outdoing David Blaine? Isn't this Cyril fellow trying to outdo both? Wonder who the next magician to try to outdo them will be? That is what magic is about. Trying to be the best. Right now CA is the best. But there have been many who were the best at their time.

Since nothing else seems to work, I am going to continue the rest of this post as eyewitness does.

Then to top it all off, eyewitness posts another YouTube levitation video. We've already proven that these videos are useless as evidence. Instead of providing any evidence the believers prattle on about Prana and gifts of spirit and other rubbish, never touching upon anything factual and useful. The believers are so convinced of this purported "gift", that they are willing to go to any length to not upset their "knowledge" of this "gift."

The idea of Criss Angel actually levitating is quite laughable really. He has succeeded in convincing two people, one who has never seen him perform in anything other than a YouTube video, that he is the second coming of Christ. Do you realize how moronic you sound? How can you possibly believe that this man is levitating? Did you not pas high school science class?

Criss Angel prefers not to glow for anyone who is psychically inclined and who can determine that he channels a large discarnate community or large Group Entity that grants him his Gift of Prana/Chi/Ki/Psychokinesis.

Like he's radioactive. I actually fell out of my chair on this one. It took me about ten minutes to regain my composure. I still cannot believe how you believers blatantly disregard anything that goes against what you perceive as the truth. You turn your blind eye towards anything we show that might cast even a shadow of doubt upon his abilities.

The believers show no proof, no evidence, just allegations and purported knowledge. It's humorous really. They then scream for proof of props, proof that he isn't really floating on air, proof that he is just a man who is a very talented illusionist. It's time the believers remove their heads from the sand and open their eyes.

I am done writing as eyewitness does. At least for today. I have managed to make my post a significant length even though only the top has anything substantial in it. That is more than any eyewitness post, ever

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Furthermore, the nature of ALL Gifts of the Spirit is that you cannot turn them on and off at will, and you do not have unlimited energy in being able to do it whenever you want. Criss Angel literally has to wait until he gets a telepathic go-ahead from the Group Entity that powers his psychokinesis before he can utilize his Gift to any large extent.

Originally posted by keymaster
If that's true, how can he perform these levitations on command. For example, the infamous golf course levitation. He goes up once, comes down and asks if the crowd wants him to go again. It's funny how every time he gets the "telepathic go-ahead" there is a camera crew and a small group of people there.

It is all a matter of degree of energy and frequency of event. They probably told him ahead of time that he could do it more than once that day if he so desired.

I have had that kind of thing happen to me with different, less powerful Gifts of the Spirit.

But for him to get up every morning and levitate over to read his newspaper, I doubt it. They have to first "set-up" on the Other Side. If you could see them do this, we would not be having this discussion. By virtue of the fact that most people in the flesh cannot see them at any time, the unseen community just works behind the scenes to set up the manifestation.

Think of them as a large production crew behind stage. The stage being the physical area around Criss Angel and the crew being thousands of spirits who combine their energies to manifest psychokinesis.

By the way, battles between Group Entities occur daily. That would be a reason why a Gift didn't pan out in any given performance. Like the times it wasn't there for Uri Geller. Criss Angel's GE is one of the larger ones and therefore is more consistent in granting a powerful Gift on a regular basis.

But he still has to be guided by them to know when to use it and when not to attempt it.

For if they were all paid off, then veteran magicians decades older would have done the same thing years before Criss Angel ever made it to the big time.

Actually, they have been doing it for many years. There have been paid stooges since at least the times of vaudeville used to perform levitations and other extreme stunts.

That's true.

But none of them in recent times have attempted any of the major stunts that Criss Angel has done - like his teleportations and high levitations. If it were all that easy, then many others - EVEN ONE - would be doing it as well.

Every high levitation and stunt that you claim is proof of his abilities only has a handful of people at it.

Not true. His levitations over and in the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas had a lot more than just a handful of eyewitnesses.

Criss Angel prefers not to glow for anyone who is psychically inclined and who can determine that he channels a large discarnate community or large Group Entity that grants him his Gift of Prana/Chi/Ki/Psychokinesis.

Like he's radioactive. I actually fell out of my chair on this one.

Could that possibly be due to your medication?

You have never heard of an aura before?

It has nothing to do with radioactivity or electromagnetism and everything to do with the energy of Spirit.

Oh...that's right. You have yet to learn that spirits exist and that Prana is real.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Of course I've heard of an aura. That wasn't meant as a personal attack against you. As I stated before that, I was posting in the style of your buddy, eyewitness86. That is how every one of his posts is. A blatant attack at our intelligience and thinking.

You are entitled to any beliefs you may wish to hold. I couldn't care less what you believe, that's not my problem. My problem is that everytime eyewitness posts another useless post, you respond with a "good job, buddy." It's like he's your trained little monkey that dances whenever you pull his string. If he dances well, you throw him a cookie.

I appreciate the fact that you make intelligent posts that counter at least some of our posts. I do not appreciate the way eyewitness spouts off with no proof of his own, believing everything you tell him. He doesn't do any actual thinking for himself.

He disguises his lack of knowledge behind his filibustering drivel. Carrying on and on never really saying anything. True bureaucratic garbage. This was supposed to be a discussion, not personal attacks. I am responding in like to what I receive. I demand that eyewitness either refrain from posting or stop with the attacks. It's unneccessary to the discussion. It doesn't help it progress, it only slows down the process.

Eyewitness86-
Instead of making everything an attack and trying to sound smart, why can't you actually do some research on a site other than YouTube? Why can't you ever post the odds that you carry on about? Why do you always say, "I will post this or that later" and never do? What are you hiding? Is it that without PR's help, you have no case? Maybe you should try posting when you're not so high that you can't think straight.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
First off thanks for the in depth response, it is obvious you have studied your area of expertise. I'm sorry if I come off disrespecting you for beliefs, it is not that, I am just a skeptic at heart till proven otherwise. I sure my comments come off sarcastic most of the time, I apologize for that.

Show us the wires sometime.

If I had the time and skills necessary I believe the evidence is right in front of us in the videos themselves. It already has been proven in two other feats that Criss does splice two images (Car Chicken and Motorcycle jump) to appear as one complete single image on the TV screen. On the building to building levitation there is ample evidence of multiple takes and some digital composition as well. His production team is good but not perfect. An example is the golf course levitation; when he is aloft, the Sun appears to wash out the sky behind him, yet the time is early morning and the Sun is not high enough in the sky to do that. There are lots of little inconsistencies like that in his levitation videos.

If there is some digital manipulation of images it will leave tell tale signs to those looking for the right thing in the right place. Of course the raw footage would be even better but I bet if some one digitally examined these films the way some ATSer's do UFO photos, we would find some anomalies in the areas above CA as he levitates. Turning up the contrast, reverse negatives ect might also reveal something. I am satisfied that my explanation is the more probable of the two camps. I have neither the skills nor time necessary to perform these investigations.

[

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Of course I've heard of an aura. That wasn't meant as a personal attack against you.

OK

I see the need for clarification, as many get confused on this issue. When I mention auras I am not referring to that which is found in Kirlian photography. These are not pictures of the aura of the soul but instead shows the electromagnetic field around the body. That electromagnetic field is tied to the lymphatic system which holds a small electrical charge. For reasons of physical therapy and diagnostics, Kirlian photography has its merits. For the purpose of determining the characteristics of personality and soul development, it is basically useless.

I appreciate the fact that you make intelligent posts that counter at least some of our posts. I do not appreciate the way eyewitness spouts off with no proof of his own, believing everything you tell him. He doesn't do any actual thinking for himself.

Thanks for the compliment.

In all fairness to Eyewitness86, we are all learning, he is intelligent too, and he has occasionally stated that he doesn't accept all that I espouse. Which is to his merit, as much of what I teach is admittedly out there.

So EW is very much his own person with his own ideas, some of which happen to be similar to mine and on a fundamental level.

Maybe we should all take a break from this for a while and go out and get some fresh air, or play a video game.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
By the way, it's much easier than you think to get people to pledge allegiance to you, without really even paying them. I believe he has the ability to accomplish this.

Through telepathic manipulation perhaps. But that would contradict the whole argument that he has no Gifts in the first place.

Paul, just to clarify: I've never said he has no Gifts. Or I wouldn't have made the above comment. What I've said is that I don't believe he is channeling discarnate entitiies from the light source you have assured yourself he is. Until proven otherwise, I believe the high levitations, etc are Illusions.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I agree with keymaster. Out of the two Paul is my favourite (sounds funny I know.) Eyewitness, as I've pointed out before is very abusive. Just because you don't have the same opinion as him, he shouts you down claiming that you're inferior. The way he puts his points across is very abrupt, aggressive and there's no need for that in my opinion. I won't continue discussing him as I have no time for rude people.

Paul, we all respect your beliefs here. Everyone needs beliefs. That's why the World has religion. I don't believe in religion as I mentioned, I believe this separates, segregates and divides, but I won't continue to discuss these issues here. The fact here lies that we believe the opposite to you, and you can obviously see that. You have an inner faith, connections with the other side (it seems) when I certainly don't claim to be psychic at all. What I do claim to do though is analyze, study and come to a conclusion based on 'real life' facts that we can all see, read and hear. Much like a court. A court wouldn't accept someones beliefs (yourself claiming he can fly because of a gift of spirit,) and unfortunately for you and many other people viewing this thread, neither do we. I need hard evidence. And not evidence that circulates around the fact that because we can't explain his levitations means that it's 100% real. That doesn't add up to me.

I appreciate your input here, but I feel more and more in this thread as though we are going in circles and I'm sure you feel that too as you mentioned let's all take a break. You have your strong beliefs, along with eyewitness, and the 'non-believers' have theirs/ours. We can't prove either way whether Criss performs acts of spirt or not. We just can't. You are probably thinking "Well I can and it's obvious he does," when at the same time we are thinking "Well I can and it's obvious he doesn't." We have no real, 100% proof either way and that will always be the case in my opinion. Youtube videos edited by his production team neither go for or against each opinion. Nothing is conclusive hard evidence, and you have to forgive us 'non-believers,' that's what we cry out for. Just saying we has a gift of spirit, can fly, and walk on water won't wash with us. I'm sure you can understand that, even though it must frustrate you.

I'm trying to compliment you here so take it lightly.
You're a good man, I can sense that, and I do appreciate your input here. But at the same time, the thread in my opinion has kind of reached an end. It's getting to the point where people are repeating what they have said in the past and it's not progressing. We are all asking for evidence, and we keep coming back with Youtube videos and beliefs, for and against. That's not to say I won't be posting here from now on. Of course I will, as I enjoy it.

Let's not get mad at each other guys. It's life. Excuse my French, but we all have opinions and like an asshole, everyones got one! That's one of the reasons why I dislike immensly Eyewitness. He is very rude and shouts down other people for having different views other than what he thinks.

Take care, and I hope this thread continues as it has done for 80 pages.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I agree let's debate and argue, but with an underlying sense of ATS community.

I disagree about Paul though. He shows what I consider cowardly behavior in relation to debating.

He waits until you make one tiny error, either a typo or a factoid then he claims victory and puts you on ignore.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

I'm glad you're being entertained! Unfortunately I can't say the same about you.

"They didn't think of it" - They didn't think to do the magic act in the way he has gone about it. Surely you can agree with that? Or they would have. He is far more ambitious and imaginitive than they are. I don't care if you disagree with that and deny him any credit.

Violet, did you ever consider that if Criss has the power to influence people to the degree that would enable him to generate total loyalty forever and a willingness to play along with deceptions, that MAYBE he also has the ability to perform the feats we see? Is that a stretch?

Of course I've considered that, and concluded he is NOT using TK to walk up & down walls. If you hang out with a celebrity, whether you're an adoring fan, friend, employee, you are most likely not going to go off and babble about things you know you shouldn't, but could. Fans are loyal, and will always publicly say positive things, and sure not all celebrities have a loyal following. In the case of an employee, he signs their paycheck, and I'm sure they become close friends wth him.

I don't think he pays everybody off, it would only be a select few that are, like his assistants he levitates. They may even just be very willing volunteers. I would also say that not all are going to sign release forms to shut-up. As a rule, I've never been handed a release form to sign about keeping quiet, when I mingled with someone famous. On the Mindfreak Show, I think the release forms are for the people in the crowds who will appear in the show, not to speak until the show has been aired. So you are correct in that it is unrealisitic to think every single person who comes in contact with him is paid off. So please stop putting words in my mouth. I've said they aren't gonna talk "Paid or not".

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Firstly, I'd like to say I find it somewhat amusing how when topics are raised and explained, Paul ignores them and moves onto weaker targets.

Secondly, I've read a few pages of this thread now and Eyewitness you are very boring. You remind me of this guy from another forum who just said the same things over and over, paragraph after paragraph. I don't mean to be rude, but when I see a post from you I skip and move onto the next one.

Exactly.

Eyewitness just repeats himself, nothing new ever gets said. He may as well just save some time and copy & paste his posts.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If you are shamed by your inability to answer my simple and repeated questions and translate that shame into a dislike of me, so be it. All you have to do is skip all of my posts and your problem is solved. But several of you have devoted a lot of writing and emotion into diatribes against me; how telling that NONE of the replies are valid and LIKELY ways that Criss pulled off the events.

WE never get past paid witnesses and film tricks, although NO evidence for any has ever been presented. The ' stuff ' that you deniers have put here is NOT proof of anything, merely side issues and allegations unsupported by the evidence. No ways that invisible props could be used, no witnesses that have been paid off, nothing. Nothing. Just suppositions.

I am a confrontational person, thats just the way I am; I hate beating around the bush and I like to call bluffs and isolate an issue and get to the nitty gritty. When I do that, and the deniers are trapped and cannot respond in a way that would convince or seem likley, they just resort to demeaning me, killing the messenger for being blunt and demanding that the deniers stop the obfuscations and imaginings and stick to the evidence at hand.

Now we are right back where we started, with Pavil saying that the golf course event was staged, with paid witnesses, cranes that are removed from the video by some secret production company, who will no doubt display the eternal loyalty that all the other scores of witnesses do, I assume? All that imagining and maybe's and wondering about all that and at the end we are righty back where we were before, unable to convince the deniers that there are realms of reality that are beyond their eyes, and imaginations.

So in summary, NO deniers have produced ANY evidence whatsoever that proves that Criss Angel uses props in certian levitations and other events. They have imagined them, and alleged them but have never seen them, or shown them, or photographed them, or even produced a witness that has, but still they cling to their denial. No more can be done; if people are immune to new paradigms and happy to remain in that state, then no amount of proof or common sense will suffice, none at all.

Hey, know a great way to get rid of me? Tell you what, if any denier can produce PROOF, real evidence, that Criss used props in the golf course event or the Luxor event, I will resign my membership herte at ATS and you will never be bothered by me again.THAT is how sure I am that there are no props in use in those events. That is how confident I am in your INABILITY to come up with ONE verifiable witness, ONE picture of props before being ' tricked ' by some alleged video editing nonsense. ONE witness who alleges being a part of the coverup, anything that is convincing and demonstrates a LIKELIHOOD that Criss is using props.

Somehow I feel safe in asuming that I will be here for a while; no deniers have been able to do more than ' imagine ' and allege so far and I do not see it as likley that we will find anyone with anything new. Prove me wrong and I will never darken your door again; if you cannot, be honest enough to admit so and open up to new possibilties.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why do some of you attempt to make more of this than it is. Try going to the source. You will never hear CA say that he performs magic in the sense of the word that some in here try to attribute to him. He performs illusions, tricks, stunts and magic in the sense that he is fooling you only. I can not figure out some of the tricks either, but he has, and does not EVER say that he has mystical powers. He is performing illusions only - and you will never hear him say otherwise.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Ok, so what's my aura colour? Let me guess, you'll give me a negative one!?

I don't see auras on people. As for your test. I've tried this before and my opinon is, is that it's caused by the eye, or retina that adjusts to the colour spectrum, and the eyes trying to focus and adjusting to darkness. You can do this same test with a non-living thing like a lamp or a table in the room, and it too will glow. It's always the first lesson in teaching the chakra wheel or chart, isn't it? Then you see the white aura and begin to believe in this theory.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by violet]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A claim that Criss Angel is actually levitating is ludicrous. He is a self-admitted "Illusionist", and he's really talented at it.

I'd like to see Criss do a levitation like this one in public... that would be awesome:

Copperfield Flying

It looks like wires, and one seems visible at one point, but it gets really interesting about half-way.

Have you seen the trick where Criss splits a woman in half and she crawls around? Pretty wicked illusion. I wonder how this was done... after-effects?

Here's Copperfield doing that one to himself in a show:

Copperfield Walks Around in 2 Pieces

I love magic.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by WeaponsOfMassDistraction]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Now we are right back where we started, with Pavil saying that the golf course event was staged, with paid witnesses, cranes that are removed from the video by some secret production company, who will no doubt display the eternal loyalty that all the other scores of witnesses do, I assume?
First of it's not a secret production company, it Mindfreak Productions, a company that employs many stunt and special effects people, just google the names in the credits if you doubt me. You keep spouting that the wires and cranes are "erased" in the videos. For the most part, the shots are taken from angles that hide the cranes or whatever other mechanism that holds the wire rig. The wires themselves are invisible from the distance the shots are taken and occasionally they have to add some "blurring" and digital effects in to cover them them. For the most part it is just shot so as not to reveal them.

So in summary, NO deniers have produced ANY evidence whatsoever that proves that Criss Angel uses props in certian levitations and other events. They have imagined them, and alleged them but have never seen them, or shown them, or photographed them, or even produced a witness that has, but still they cling to their denial.

I know this will come as a shock to you but actually we have provided evidence, far more than your proof (zero besides the videos), that the following tricks and illusions are in fact not real and have been staged, modifed or edited. We have even shown you where to purchase some of this effects and yet you deny that we have even done that!

The building to building show evidence of numerous takes and editing throughout. Infact one video even calculates the altitude above CA the wires are hung from.

The golf course video show evidence of CA getting into and out a the wire setup with his arm and leg motions, which btw you have yet to explain with a rational answer.

The Steamroller vid has been show to be an illusion.

The Chicken with car video has been shown to be two seperate images grafted together to give the impression of a single shot.

The motorcyle jump videa has been shown to be two seperate images grafted together to give the impression of a single shot.

The Wood chipper has been explained.

The Freemont levitation has been shown to be a sham with the same girl levitated by CA 4 years prior in another State on another special.

The armored car has been explained.

The pulling things out of the mirror ( I can't believe you include this one as one of his "miracles") has been explained.

The kinetic light bulb has been explained and you have even been shown where you can purchase the exact same trick.

The walking the side of the building has been explained. I am not sure the explaination is 100% accurate as I think there are a couple things going on there.

The Walk on water has been explained in manner that is very feasible.

The Walk through glass window and Vanishing off the table by the pool have been explained as well.

I have probably missed others, but I think you get the idea.

Oh BTW, I asked you to provide your proof and support other than the Videos made by Mindfreak Productions, you do have some don't you?

Yes, I don't have proof of the wires, rigs ect. That is only due to the lack of video evidence provided by Mr. Angels own production company. You have noticed he never allows another news film team to film these events.

I will lets others decide who is the fool in this debate. I don't participate judge and declare myself the winner like some here.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
PR

If the ONLY way you have EVER seen Criss Angel, is on TV and Videos, then it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to see an Aura around him. Filmed footage is essentially "moving pictures". A frame by frame sequence of images, and as such if a camera is able to photograph an aura, then EVERYONE ELSE who watches Criss Angel on TV would see it too. It simply CANNOT be a DIFFERENT set of images being sent out only to you and others like you.

Now why don't you go to your TV next time he's on and snap a pic of him and post it here.

Another thing, how do you know for sure he has a yellow aura? Maybe it's more of an orange shade or more of a red on another TV with different Tint and Color settings? Now your entire theory on the discarnate energies coming through the yellow light should be re-evaluated.

Or is this aura only present during some of the segments on the show, like the Intro for instance, where he has a glowy effect surrounding him, done by special effects. On my TV it's brilliant white glow. Try cleaning your screen with some Windex!

It would be different if you saw him in person and you saw his aura, then Ok, well maybe you can. We can't prove you can't.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by violet]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeaponsOfMassDistraction
A claim that Criss Angel is actually levitating is ludicrous. He is a self-admitted "Illusionist", and he's really talented at it.

I'd like to see Criss do a levitation like this one in public... that would be awesome:

Copperfield Flying

It looks like wires, and one seems visible at one point, but it gets really interesting about half-way.

Have you seen the trick where Criss splits a woman in half and she crawls around? Pretty wicked illusion. I wonder how this was done... after-effects?

Here's Copperfield doing that one to himself in a show:

Copperfield Walks Around in 2 Pieces

I love magic.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by WeaponsOfMassDistraction]

Yes he's a very good ILLUSIONIST!

The 'splitting woman in half' episode was a good ILLUSION too. The bottom half of the woman was a contortionist bent over and the top half was a lady called Rose Siggins. Search the name in google and you will see. Very freaky ILLUSION though. Good stuff.

The Copperfield 'falling rotating blade' ILLUSION was the best I've ever seen. The one where he supposedly accidentally cuts himself in half. Great PERFORMANCE.

Lovely TRICKS.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join