It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien holographic video of Jesus crucifixion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

...The aliens showed a hologram, which they claim was the actual crucifixion of Christ. The Government filmed the hologram. We did not know whether to believe them." (Note: If humans can develop computer-generated "virtual reality" images and are on the verge of being able to record dream sequences on video, then certainly such a high-tech though malevolent race as the "grays" could create programmed holographic images to deceive and manipulate the human race, as part of their propaganda- control scenarios. There is even evidence, according to various abductees, that "they" can "retrieve" holographic memories from the human subconscious and monitor them; create "halo effects" or post-hypnotic dream-like sequence that seem real but are not; or potentially create their own "holographic" virtual reality sequences via combined technology and collective consciousness, and show the "recording" of this to U.S. government officials. Their depiction of Christ's crucifixion may be such a "programmed" hologram unless, of course, the serpent race was in fact monitoring the crucifixion in that ancient time via occult- technological means - Branton)

ufo.whipnet.org...

found the article....lol

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yeah, I "heard" about this too.

Apparently the aliens didn't just film jesus.

The one they did of perseus cutting of medusa's head is pretty spectacular.
If you're going to watch the one where zeus turns into a swan and gets that lady pregnant make sure you've sent the children to bed-its strictly for adults only.

Just done a quick search on the net and it looks like the government have confiscated them all-nevermind.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ned316

i have heard of this video and i dont think it has been leaked yet...i'm sure we would know about it.

the governments have some amazing videos i'm sure..

they video taped the agreements between the greys for example..

if they dont destroy the tapes then we will probably get to see them in due time

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i also believe in the exsteience of this jesus video. I read somewhere that a us Navy seal and ranger team was sent back to prove the greys jesus video? Does anyone have infos on this? i also heard they encountered nazi-like forces attempting to influence jesus and his teachings

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
about a month ago on a station called ntv (newfoundland tv) there was this weird video
to this day im not sure what it was i was fairly drunk at the time and cant remember much
i have a friend who was with me that nite
idk if the station was hijacked or what but the video was real #ty quality almost as if someone was holding the camera up to a computer screen

it showed a middle aged white male wearing a white suit speaking at a podium, reading from prepared notes. I can't tell the date of production very well from context, but he references Project Excalibur, AIDS, and World War III starting in 1995. He is spouting bizarre, incomprehensible nonsense about aliens and how the Cold War was a charade At one point, the video cuts away to still photos of crop circles with the song Dream Weaver in the background. The man references John Kennedy's murder (and every other conspiracy theory), and the video cuts away to the Zapruder film for several minutes, replaying the moment of the shooting again and again. Background voices can be heard, one gravelly male voice says, "The guy in the front seat." Then a different male voice says, "Need new tape." The screen goes blue, and the Dream Weaver crop circle montage starts again (the song is altered from its original version to repeat "Dream Weaver" over and over. Now the crackpot is back at his press conference.

he said that aliens came down to earth and president eisenhower signed a peace treaty with the alien embasater named krrl (pronounced krill)
and the aliens showed the government the crucifiction of jesus in the 50s or something
he also stated that th aliens made us in a lab and created religion accult witchcraft and all that # as a way to manipulate us humans
he also said the aliens violated the treaty somehow (cant remember) and ya there was a # load of mutalated human corpses found strung accross the US

oh yeah and i think the terms of the treaty wasthat the aliens can stay here on earth and and they can experiment on humans on the conditions that they would have no memories of what hapened
idk

oh and he also said that the aliens said that jesus will resurect in 2011

i tried to contact ntv about this via email and thev yet to respond.
earlier today i tried phoning them about it and they hung up on me
not sure what to think

i saw the video of the press conferencr but i didnt wanna waist my time typing so i copied and pasted the quote above from here

forums.randi.org...

and if anyone finds that press conference video plz post i been looking for it all day now

-Illidan1337

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Illidan1337]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What bugs me bout this is that its a "video of jesus" not that its that I dont believe in him or anything or really care to talk about. Its couldnt they have done something more awesome I know its kinda childish but It just kinda screams fake, other than that thanks for the find I am gonna read this whole alex collier book.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ned316

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

the paragraph below is from the source up top

"When the aliens were confronted with this finding they confirmed that it was true. The aliens explained that they had created us through hybridization (cf Genesis Revisted, Sitchen) and had manipulated the human race through religion, satanism, witchcraft, magic, and the occult. They further explained that they were capable of time travel and the events would indeed come to pass. Later exploitation of alien technology by the United States and the Soviet Union utilizing time travel confirmed the prophecy. The aliens showed a hologram which they claimed was the actual Crucifiction of Christ, which the Government filmed. We did not know whether to believe them or not. Were they using our genuine religions to manipulate us? Or, were they indeed the source of our religions with which they had been manipulating us all along? Or, was this the beginning scenario of the Genuine END TIMES and the RETURN OF CHRIST which had been predicted in the bible? "

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ned316
never mind i will just copy the section or paragraph telling the story.

"The officer also relates the fact that the EBE's claim to have created Christ. The EBE's have a type of recording device that has recorded all of Earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram. This hologram can be filmed but because of the way holograms work does not come out very clear on movie film or video tape. The crucifixion of Christ on the Mount of Olives has allegedly been put on film to show the public. The EBE's claim to have created Christ, which, in view of the "Grand Deception", could be an effort to disrupt traditional values for undetermined reasons. Another video tape allegedly in existence is an interview with an EBE."

No kidding? Wow! That must mean the movie I have on DVD about cars that turn into giant, sentient robots are REAL! Holy cow! Do you think if I buy one of those new Camaros, or perhaps a Peterbuilt Tractor that it will turn into a giant robot?

Oh, wait. That's right, we have something called "special effects". Why should I believe ANYTHING shown to me by aliens, if *OUR* technology can create things that seem real? Do they get a free pass on "videos" because they are not native to planet earth? (btw, that assumes that aliens are real, which is another debate altogether.)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by plasmacutter
reply to post by ned316

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

the paragraph below is from the source up top

"When the aliens were confronted with this finding they confirmed that it was true. The aliens explained that they had created us through hybridization (cf Genesis Revisted, Sitchen) and had manipulated the human race through religion, satanism, witchcraft, magic, and the occult. They further explained that they were capable of time travel and the events would indeed come to pass. Later exploitation of alien technology by the United States and the Soviet Union utilizing time travel confirmed the prophecy. The aliens showed a hologram which they claimed was the actual Crucifiction of Christ, which the Government filmed. We did not know whether to believe them or not. Were they using our genuine religions to manipulate us? Or, were they indeed the source of our religions with which they had been manipulating us all along? Or, was this the beginning scenario of the Genuine END TIMES and the RETURN OF CHRIST which had been predicted in the bible? "

thats it dude
but can anyone find the video

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Illidan1337]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
We must search Youtube to find this footage , I am sure it exists and we must find it before it is taken down by unknown forces . Please we must rally and do this , take heed the warnings of the Deceiver . The Deceiver works in conjection with the Great Devourer to try and force us from our path . I am searching Youtube right now What do you think of this video www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Illidan1337

Actually, the treat with the aliens stated that human can be abducted under the terms that the human abducted must not be hurt, the must be returned to the point of abduction and that the humans abducted not have any recolection of the abduction takng place. Also that the alien give a list of all abducted humans to the majesty 12.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
IF there was a video of this, then I doubt we'll be able to find it, and have it posted on youtube of all things. Its not like the secret government officials who filmed it would be like, "alright, I got my coffee: check. My car keys: check. The Jesus crucifixion video:......wait a minute! I misplaced the video, now it'll end up on youtube".

By the way, who brought up this OLDDDD thread?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Dulcimer
yes the possibilities are endless. but thoughts 1-4 shouldn't even be mentioned in this type of forum. because many researchers that are new to this may be confused, and no one should be thinking like that anymore. our history has showed that aliens are a possibility, its just a very tough subject to prove because yes i do believe there are people who want to cover this.

if you were a advance civilization wouldn't you think that history would be an the only subject to record, and worth been mentioned to whoever you would like to contact?

i mean why is that idea a bit far off....gravity works against anything and i mean anything that comes to this earth even alien ships. what goes up must comes down. they are an advance civilization not a spiritual entities that can break the laws of physics. so if they crashed in roswell then maybe have crashed 200 even 2000 years ago. this may not have been their planet to begin with so its like if we went to mars. the first few missions could be disastrous for us. for them i doubt its any different. an advanced civilization does'nt become advanced overnight, progress and trial an error is what can perfect things over time.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ned316

I've heard this story before.... can't remember where, might have been connected to the montauk books, which I don't take much stock in, I'm a fan of those books for purely scifi entertainment purposes, but I do remember reading something similar to that in one of them....

It could have been somewhere else, but the story is purley speculation or purely fabrication, if I were an alien or being with out of time technology I would want to see the most historic events of earth, but film it? I don't see the purpose of that, people here would prove it was a hoax if it ever were released as was already said...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Did you look on YouTube?

Originally posted by ned316
A while back i was reading this very long article on the history of ufos (i will try to find a link later).

Anyway i read about the majestic 12 which was a secret government organization, anyway there was talk about aliens having contact with people and showing the government what really happened to Jesus and the government recorded a holographic video that the aliens took of Jesus crucifixion.

I don’t really know but the video might be on the web who knows i searched and i couldn’t find it maybe u will have luck

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This sounds like a video that has already been posted here but I haven't found it yet. Supposed to be time traveler footage of the jesus in the tomb.
We sure are a creative species.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ned316

I heard something about this. I don't know what to make of it though. I think I may have read it in Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper, but I am not sure.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yeah youtube William Cooper or Alex Collier and i think you'll find your video.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
This sounds like a video that has already been posted here but I haven't found it yet. Supposed to be time traveler footage of the jesus in the tomb.
We sure are a creative species.

I was just going to post the same thing... I know it's here on ATS - the video that a "time traveler" took.. but it was for a show or a TV series or something.. it was compelling, but it's not real.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Wow. If that video existed, that's just.. wow.

I suppose it could be true though. If Aliens did indeed film it, then that's just... speechless.

Ummm... This wouldn't be, like, the Greys by any chance, would it?

The ones that deceived the US Government?

Would they have the technology of CGI?

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Actually, the treat with the aliens stated that human can be abducted under the terms that the human abducted must not be hurt, the must be returned to the point of abduction and that the humans abducted not have any recolection of the abduction takng place. Also that the alien give a list of all abducted humans to the majesty 12.

Yep, that's them...

[edit on 18/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join