It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien holographic video of Jesus crucifixion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It just doesn't make sense.
Ok, Aliens arrive on earth, talk to the US government since they are the biggest and have more power than all other governments. Instead of saying to us, "hey, here's the cure to cancer, aids and hungry'....they instead say 'look at this holgraphic video of Jesus being crucified, he's not the son of God, he's a by product of Aliens and our Technology".......

Sounds like a load of crap to me. Why travel a trillion million miles and that be the first thing they reveal to us?

Everything should be taken with a Grain of salt. Because I really do believe that it is the 'grand deception'

[edit on 093131p://08079 by enrage]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
what if they havent traveld thousands of miles, sry trillions. If u read the little paragraph that i posted it said that the aliens have a recording device with all of our histoy on it. So if it has all of our history on it that means they must have been here all this time and if that is true jesus must have been a experiment after all it does say in the good book that he was endoud with great powers and stuff and yea thats all i wanted to say.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
It just doesn't make sense.
Ok, Aliens arrive on earth, talk to the US government since they are the biggest and have more power than all other governments. Instead of saying to us, "hey, here's the cure to cancer, aids and hungry'....they instead say 'look at this holgraphic video of Jesus being crucified, he's not the son of God, he's a by product of Aliens and our Technology".......

Sounds like a load of crap to me. Why travel a trillion million miles and that be the first thing they reveal to us?

Everything should be taken with a Grain of salt. Because I really do believe that it is the 'grand deception'

[edit on 093131p://08079 by enrage]

The idea of a 'grand deception' doesn't semm like it's gonna happen. If there was going to be a 'deception' it seems like it would have happened way back when people were far more superstitious and easily mislead. If these events were to happen today, there'd be some 15 year old kid claiming an alien manufactured jesus to be nothing more than solar discharge or something.

I guess the alien's weren't counting on us in this day and age to dismiss things right in front of our own eyes. Too many theorists nowadays that refute everything for there to be this 'grand deception.' Seems the aliens or demons missed there chance a long time ago.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by wangho]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sorry i did not read this whole thread so forgive me if someone brought this up already.

I remember reading something like this years back, but by my understanding of it, it was not that aliens took a hohlographic video of it all, but that they actually created Jesus as a type of living hologram and that the aliens stated to the gov't. or something that they did this.
I also think (but I am sure) that I have read where there were early Christian sects that believed Jesus was not an actual tangible person but more of a spirit (I could be way off on that but I think I did read that).
However, that does not mean that any of the above is true just because it is written somewhere or espcially just because it is written on the net, you know?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
true true i respect your answer

Red

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I won't believe it until I see it. I also don't think Jesus was created by the aliens. Jesus is God. God created the universe. Don't mess with God.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
well just think about it, ok im realigious and all but i have my doubts

if u read the bible u can tell there are some strange happenings and shure it can be explained by god but what if we were the creation of a alien race. in the bible there is the destruction of amnkind over and over again so that could mean that if aliens did creat us there were mistakes so they started over until they got to the perfect stage of humans... jesus...

watch the history channel...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sorry, i meant to say (I am "NOT" sure) in my above post about what some of the early Christian sects believed...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
First the vid is true and will be realesed in the very near future. all a pack of lies
We will all see the one's who have been in the background and the real power behind world event's. I have been involved in the whole mess since i was seven. I was trained to lead a bunch of sleeper cell's in covert ops to awaken those who were brought on watcher's ship's. I and other's were to calm down one's who's implant was to be activated.and to show them there was nothing to fear and lend credibilty to their cause. We were also told of event's that would lead to the watcher's making contact with human's. I came to the understanding that i and others who first were taken were their children and we would lead this new world under these creature's. I was going along as planed when i got hit in the head and it deactivated the implant that was in my head. From then on i knew that it was all lie's and they were somthing we should all be very scared of since they have tec that can scare the daylights's out of anyone. I was told not long ago that they were going to convert me back but still the fight continues. Fight fight fight and never give in.Richie

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
it sa PC game named majestic 12

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Phrophetseeker, you make your post matter of factly, but you must realize that what you say seems kind of hard to believe, right? Especially since you really are not showing any proof of what you say.
Or was your post made sarcastically?

[edit on 13-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...=1121302487/sr=8-2/ref=pd_bbs_ur_2/102-9535742-0372136?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

The book which contains these unfounded rumors is called Nephilim. This book is a work of science fiction that some delusional people just took too seriously.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
wow i heard about that game its a u2 mod and iv read like the whole article on its site but is it out yet if it is give me the link so i can downloaded it and play it...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I found this:

www.imxlabs.com...

Sean

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
And.

Chronovisor
www.newpara.com...
"He claimed to have used the chronovisor to watch Christ dying on the cross."

Spiricom Transvideos
www.worlditc.org...

Sean

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Approximately 50 years ago
under the direction of President Harry Truman
and in the interest of national security
A group of 12 top military scientific personnel were established
This group's primary objective
was to desensitize us to the truth
And to suppress the material evidence that our planet is being visited
by a group of extraterrestrial biological entities called the Grays/Greys
The Grand Deception...

Yo, sometimes the road to the truth is, so elusive it's confusin
And reality becomes illusion
If I showed the masses where we was at or where we was goin
I'd shatter the social balance of the world as we know it
I'm talkin bout the grand deception, of 1947
When our souls were sold to the heaven
for technologically advanced weapons
Crystal enhanced, brain implants, and mind control methods
MJ-12 is not majestic
And the focal point of our problems on this planet are not domestic
You can accept it or be stupid and be a skeptic
and fail to recognize the secret society's deathwish
Ninety-seven percent of our Presidents were Masons
Responsible for launderin trillions of dollars from the nation
for the construction of underground military installations
Abductions and cattle mutilations
Experiments on human patients
can take place in several subterranean bases
A hundred and fifty stories below a basement
With knowledge of genetic information, you need to fear science not Satan
Cause through the manipulation of certain biological agents
they create strange creations
Top secret special operations
Low frequency sounds and lasers, people like Carl Sagan
that didn't believe in the Drake equation
were tryin to keep Western civilization on the need-to-know basis
What you need to know that this is a game
and we're bein betrayed and played in the worst way

Yo, Lemme Xplain the true essence
of the collective & the Sumerian text hidden message
(The holy script from Genesis 1-26)
Says; "Let us make man in our image under our likeness"
First of all who's THEY? You see if God
was truly a single entity that's not what He would say
We as the Elohim, Gods and Goddesses
posess a marvelously monsterous subconscious
Lifeforms that speak, in very high pitch sounds and squeaks
Short staccato clicks and beeps
A highly advanced form of speech
Even though to us it seems like they only chatterin they teeth
They used to swim deep in the oceans beneath
Till they fins transformed into limbs and they started to creep
Then they evolved into mammals with feet
And walked right from the shorelines onto the beach
They used gravity, cause it's actually the only force around
that could slow time and the speed of light down
The energy grid network, opened the gateway from Earth
to any point in the universe
Livin organisms and various, geomagnetic gravitational, anomaly areas
Space expedition teams in the lunar regions
reported seein, decapyramids and tetrahedrons
Liquid filled shoes, is what they used
to walk across the moon without leavin a clue
of where they been for the past twenty-three billion years
Before life on the surface even appeared
I hope you become aware what I'm spittin in your ear
was intended to stimulate your left-brain's hemisphere
I know it sounds weird, all these mother#in answers
and questions to The Grand Deception

Tune in to "Channel Zero"

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
since when did we uncover the truth about quaton physics and being able to go anywhere in time

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Depends.....

Did we take the "good package" or the "big gun"???

*leaves a glass of water for the aliens*

Fans of the film "Real Men" will get it...a highly underrated movie (Belushi, John Ritter)...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Concering what i say yes it is the truth. There is a blood disorder that can be found in most offspring of the watcher's. Doctors are researching it. It is called laten factor five and it can be found on the web so check it out you self. Now as to the other stuff when it come's to pass you can E-mail me while you still will have the time. I did not want this and when i rejected my part they became real pissed off. There are many of these watcher's that have been in my life. The one's in control are not the little grey's or most that have been described. The one's in control are five feet to five six in hight and are very scary looking. They look like hobgoblems. The have black hair and high cheekbones real slanted eyes that are very black with no white. They have very long nose's that come to a point almost to their mouth's and yes they have mouth's with sharp teeth. their skin color is a blueish black. In the dark the color almost glow's (very scary) They have long fingers with claw like nail's. The clothe's they wear look like a scuba diver outfit all black but darker then their skin with it going up to their neck and wrist their feet are covered with this one peace outfit anyhow it is the truth and will post more about what i know.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ned316
never mind i will just copy the section or paragraph telling the story.

"The officer also relates the fact that the EBE's claim to have created Christ. The EBE's have a type of recording device that has recorded all of Earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram. This hologram can be filmed but because of the way holograms work does not come out very clear on movie film or video tape. The crucifixion of Christ on the Mount of Olives has allegedly been put on film to show the public. The EBE's claim to have created Christ, which, in view of the "Grand Deception", could be an effort to disrupt traditional values for undetermined reasons. Another video tape allegedly in existence is an interview with an EBE."
*Italics mine for emphasis- LS

Just a FYI on the crucifiction: it took place on a hill called Golgotha or Calvary. The mount of Olives was where Jesus went to pray before being arrested. Maybe a small point to some- but if this was what the "aliens" told the CIA or whoever then it just shows they didn't know what they were talking about.

Lightseeker

[edit on 7/14/2005 by lightseeker]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join