It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien holographic video of Jesus crucifixion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This remind me the Ernetti's Chronovisor. An italian benedictine priest and scientist who claim to have invented, in the 50s, a sort of television device that show images and "movie" from the past. Also the last days of Jesus with a photo appeared in the May 2, 1972 issue of La Domenica del Corriere, an Italian weekly news magazine.
This photo was the unique proof provided from the priest:

This photo was proved hoaxed some time later, when an italian jounalist discover that Jesus was practicaly identical of a wooden sculpture in Santuario dell’Amore Misericordioso di Collevalenza near Perugia.
This is the compare image:

A very charming story without any proof. A classical modern conspiration story with the elements of a Vatican spy, a little bit of nazi reverse technology (von Braun collaborate with Father Ernetti), cooked in ghost sauce.

If you want know more, here some previous post here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

200yrs. ago someone may have said how can everyone see the same thing at the same time?
stupid?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Some links for you all.

www.qtm.net...

The Yellow Book is reported to actually be a sort of holographic compact disk, which can project images of the information it contains. It is alleged to contain references to Biblical events, even including a holographic depiction of the crucifixion of Christ.

www.sonoran-sunsets.com...
www.think-aboutit.com...

The Yellow Book is said to be a sort of holographic compact disk, which can project images of the information it contains. It is alleged to contain references to Biblical events, even including a holographic depiction of the crucifixion of Christ: And,

1. History of their visitations to Earth for the past 12,000 plus years. Perhaps a visit ie; Start of Pyramid age in Egypt, circa; 2450 BC ? In circa 2450 BC the Giza Pyramids mirrored the "Orion Belt" of 10400 BC & 2450 BC. The new estimated age of the Sphinx in Egypt is ~ 12000+ years
2. Earth is an out of the way stop in their five or more trading routes. Note: Also, there is said to be five or more groups of "Aliens" visiting Earth.
3. Left an observer here 2000 years ago: Observer not related to Christ according to sources: "They" may have holographic images of the crucifixion of Christ and other Biblical events. The visitors have supposedly been asking the question, "Why them" (humans) and not us to have a "Christ Savior" ??
4. Their own Social history and Religious beliefs. They believe in ONE GOD. But, do not accept our ideas of a Christian Trinity.
5. References to 1997 being the disclosure period with perhaps a lot of social upheaval and turmoil: And 1998 for geological chaos.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.ufoarea.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.csicop.org...
www.virtuallystrange.net...

Personally I believe its a large load of crap. Its too far out to believe, and yes while it could be true, I ask you to look at it from a common sense point of view.

Some thoughts:

1-We really have no conclusive physical proof that alien life has visited us, let alone our government (why are only the governments shown this evidence in stories like this, perhaps because its a good form of covering up to give the legend some mystery)

2-We have no proof that said alien life (that supposedly visited us) has visited us in the past (thousands of years) Sure there are paintings and drawings of things that REMOTELY resemble our views of UFO's, but that does not mean they have visited us for that long.

3-Who says that alien life is so advanced that they had the ability to record our past? If you believe in aliens, then you probably believe in Roswell where they crashed. If they crashed in 1947, imagine how bad they flew 2000 years ago !

Oh but I guess the government covered it up thousands of years ago.

Perhaps the church did? Oh look I made a handy coverup.

4-The government(s) have shown no apparent increased interest in religion or UFO's. You can argue this, but proving your arguement will be tough.

All in all, I believe the idea that aliens have recorded our history / showed us our history is a bit silly. I like to believe in the idea of alien life, but I find this story just too much.

you forgot to mention the fact that we have no proof jesus ever existed...or god for that matter..

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by plasmacutter
reply to post by ned316

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

the paragraph below is from the source up top

"When the aliens were confronted with this finding they confirmed that it was true. The aliens explained that they had created us through hybridization (cf Genesis Revisted, Sitchen) and had manipulated the human race through religion, satanism, witchcraft, magic, and the occult. They further explained that they were capable of time travel and the events would indeed come to pass. Later exploitation of alien technology by the United States and the Soviet Union utilizing time travel confirmed the prophecy. The aliens showed a hologram which they claimed was the actual Crucifiction of Christ, which the Government filmed. We did not know whether to believe them or not. Were they using our genuine religions to manipulate us? Or, were they indeed the source of our religions with which they had been manipulating us all along? Or, was this the beginning scenario of the Genuine END TIMES and the RETURN OF CHRIST which had been predicted in the bible? "

This is spooky - I just kicked of a thread called "Could it be that global imagination is generating our UFO phenomena"

In it one sentence says;
"Another possibility is far scarier, but raises all sorts of questions. Perhaps UFOs are dimensional and interact with human consciousness so that they can in fact be summoned."

Why spooky because I think there is some kind of global conciseness link between us and them. I don’t know if its natural or they have a technology to do it, but I can’t figure any other explanation.
Cheers

Anyhow if any of you guys have any ideas your welcome to post there.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ned316
A while back i was reading this very long article on the history of ufos (i will try to find a link later).

Anyway i read about the majestic 12 which was a secret government organization, anyway there was talk about aliens having contact with people and showing the government what really happened to Jesus and the government recorded a holographic video that the aliens took of Jesus crucifixion.

I don’t really know but the video might be on the web who knows i searched and i couldn’t find it maybe u will have luck

yeah that was me in the video being crucified. unfortunately i lost the video after a long and blurry night at a gentlemen's club in Toledo.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I assume that this particular footage has already been mentioned, but I have not seen it submitted:
www.youtube.com...

Sorry. Slow day.

Careful: Language some may find offensive!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ned316

thank u im the name of god,aliens or whatsoever! ive been looking for this website for at least year and a half, i never found it because e confused the name with crowned cookies? XD yeah stupid

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Rubbish, no prophet named Jesus was ever crucified on a cross. The Bible is a astrological reference 2000 years ago with the characters being fictional. Jesus dying was to symbolise the Winter Solstice and his resurrection was when the Sun retrogrades across the "southern cross" constellation for 3 days (the Christians just made it to Easter Sunday to symbolise fertility later on in the Gregorian Calendar.)
So there never was a Human "Son of God" as its all Astrological references.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You will find all of this info regarding this topic & more on Google video "William Cooper exposes the illuminati" it will certainly open your eyes!
to this day the only true account of this madness came from william cooper ex naval intelligence. watch this & make up your own mind! after a few years researching a lot of the info from him, if you enter any of these groups on google search ie the Jason scholars,Club of Rome,the policy committee, from his lecture they all exist ! the fact that they all exist give some possible credibility. by the way ebe extraterrestrial biological entity
ebv extraterrestrial biological vehicle

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join