posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:47 PM
Some links for you all.
The Yellow Book is reported to actually be a sort of holographic compact disk, which can project images of the information it contains. It is alleged
to contain references to Biblical events, even including a holographic depiction of the crucifixion of Christ.
The Yellow Book is said to be a sort of holographic compact disk, which can project images of the information it contains. It is alleged to contain
references to Biblical events, even including a holographic depiction of the crucifixion of Christ: And,
1. History of their visitations to Earth for the past 12,000 plus years. Perhaps a visit ie; Start of Pyramid age in Egypt, circa; 2450 BC ? In
circa 2450 BC the Giza Pyramids mirrored the "Orion Belt" of 10400 BC & 2450 BC. The new estimated age of the Sphinx in Egypt is ~ 12000+ years
2. Earth is an out of the way stop in their five or more trading routes. Note: Also, there is said to be five or more groups of "Aliens" visiting
3. Left an observer here 2000 years ago: Observer not related to Christ according to sources: "They" may have holographic images of the
crucifixion of Christ and other Biblical events. The visitors have supposedly been asking the question, "Why them" (humans) and not us to have a
"Christ Savior" ??
4. Their own Social history and Religious beliefs. They believe in ONE GOD. But, do not accept our ideas of a Christian Trinity.
5. References to 1997 being the disclosure period with perhaps a lot of social upheaval and turmoil: And 1998 for geological chaos.
Personally I believe its a large load of crap. Its too far out to believe, and yes while it could be true, I ask you to look at it from a common sense
point of view.
1-We really have no conclusive physical proof that alien life has visited us, let alone our government (why are only the governments shown this
evidence in stories like this, perhaps because its a good form of covering up to give the legend some mystery)
2-We have no proof that said alien life (that supposedly visited us) has visited us in the past (thousands of years) Sure there are paintings and
drawings of things that REMOTELY resemble our views of UFO's, but that does not mean they have visited us for that long.
3-Who says that alien life is so advanced that they had the ability to record our past? If you believe in aliens, then you probably believe in Roswell
where they crashed. If they crashed in 1947, imagine how bad they flew 2000 years ago !
Oh but I guess the government covered it up thousands of years ago.
Perhaps the church did? Oh look I made a handy coverup.
4-The government(s) have shown no apparent increased interest in religion or UFO's. You can argue this, but proving your arguement will be tough.
All in all, I believe the idea that aliens have recorded our history / showed us our history is a bit silly. I like to believe in the idea of alien
life, but I find this story just too much.