It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien holographic video of Jesus crucifixion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
A while back i was reading this very long article on the history of ufos (i will try to find a link later).

Anyway i read about the majestic 12 which was a secret government organization, anyway there was talk about aliens having contact with people and showing the government what really happened to Jesus and the government recorded a holographic video that the aliens took of Jesus crucifixion.

I don’t really know but the video might be on the web who knows i searched and i couldn’t find it maybe u will have luck

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
thats really weird and i hesitated to reply to this thread but i cant help it anymore

its weird...im not sure what the purpose of that would be??

it could be true but i doubt it tho ...

i never heard the story before
where did u find this at anyways?
or where did u hear it from?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Wow. If that video existed, that's just.. wow.

I suppose it could be true though. If Aliens did indeed film it, then that's just... speechless.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If that video did exist and got out to the masses, I bet we could debunk it !

'Rubbish, his beard is too long', 'Doesn't even look like him' etc etc.

I've read an abductee case where they were shown this kind of thing but not anything involving the government. Is there any other information you have about this?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
ok i downloaded a document off of ares titled the majestic 12 papers or something, anyway in the document it dealt a lot about how we came to contact with aliens and ufos...

in the document there was a section dealing with secrets and alien technology and in it the document said that the aliens showed the holographic film of Jesus crucifixion.

i lost the paper or deleted it and i am searching for it, but i fo8nd a site with all the majestic 12 documents including this one, i am looking for the site write now

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hi ned316

Could this be related to the article you read?

Several years ago, I went to the Edgar Cayce Foundation at Virginia Beach and took some ESP tests. My wife and I aced the tests. The participating crowd and the staff were amazed. They took our names. We then went upstairs to the library to look around.

While I was reading a Masonic book, I overheard a conversation between several men around the wall. They said that they had just come back from Moscow and were talking about a secret experiment that was conducted in Sweden. It involved CIA and KGB agents in an underground radio/television wave-proof room trance-channeling to the dead. For the first time, they were able to bring from the dead Albert Einstein and display him on television and ask him questions. (This merger of the CIA and KGB happened several months before the Berlin Wall came down–thus the Cold War was still on, but, only in the eyes of the public. For mass media mind control see their own brainwashing manual written for newspaper editors and TV networks - called "Electronic Colonialism" written by Thomas McPhael, 1987.)

staticwritings

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well, if the government saw this video wouldn't they be a little more.......

In love with God??

I thought they said the aliens de-bunked the existance of Jesus, guess not

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
sry sanctum

but that article is completly different but thanxs i will look into it for more detail.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i found it, i found the document but its on my ares folder, do u guys know how i can post it or creat a link to it

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
never mind i will just copy the section or paragraph telling the story.

"The officer also relates the fact that the EBE's claim to have created Christ. The EBE's have a type of recording device that has recorded all of Earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram. This hologram can be filmed but because of the way holograms work does not come out very clear on movie film or video tape. The crucifixion of Christ on the Mount of Olives has allegedly been put on film to show the public. The EBE's claim to have created Christ, which, in view of the "Grand Deception", could be an effort to disrupt traditional values for undetermined reasons. Another video tape allegedly in existence is an interview with an EBE."

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Type (url)insert http addy here(/url)

But, instead of using ( ) use [ ]

Sanc'.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
its a 87 page report and by the way EBA stands for the aliens or extra terestial entiti or something

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum For the first time, they were able to bring from the dead Albert Einstein and display him on television and ask him questions.

How in the hell do you get a dead person to appear on television !

This is just stupid.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

Originally posted by sanctum For the first time, they were able to bring from the dead Albert Einstein and display him on television and ask him questions.

How in the hell do you get a dead person to appear on television !

This is just stupid.

TV archives? Video tapes? Benny Hinn?

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
almost 400 views but just 14 replies. you might wanna change the topic to something along the lines of .... "need help finding the alien holographic video of Jesus crucifixion". I'm searching around the net as well. i would love to see the video myself.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Google on "Yellow Book UFO" and you'll find what you're looking for. This is Lazar/Lear stuff.... Do the above search, and you'll find plenty....

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Mabye they filmed it with an JVC Camera

No but seriously, you mean that the goverment filmed the holographic video the Aliens showed to the goverment ?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Google on "Yellow Book UFO" and you'll find what you're looking for. This is Lazar/Lear stuff.... Do the above search, and you'll find plenty....

Google search just brings up the usual suspects of online booksellers. Does not pinpoint this ufo video.

My bad. I was using "exact phrase" instead of "all the words".

[edit on 7-10-2005 by groingrinder]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Even if its true does not mean Jesus was not the son of God, fallen angels and demons could have created Ufo technology like this within the timeline of Moses and Jesus. Its just that if they showd up with this we would follow Jesus rather than his enemy, a bit why the devil never existed theory. They could show up in future to decieve the world and what about a technology that shows Jesus was a fake and watched by angelic media corporation from the spiritaul realm, posed as aliens.

It could go either way, the anti-christ posts as another son of God or the king of the Jews and deny Jesus's story. Its happened already in a way the Prophet Mohhamad did just that by denying the authenticity of Jesus by saying it was Judas on the cross and he got married. It could happen again at the end of time but really bring everybody together under one religion.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Some links for you all.

www.qtm.net...

The Yellow Book is reported to actually be a sort of holographic compact disk, which can project images of the information it contains. It is alleged to contain references to Biblical events, even including a holographic depiction of the crucifixion of Christ.

www.sonoran-sunsets.com...
www.think-aboutit.com...

The Yellow Book is said to be a sort of holographic compact disk, which can project images of the information it contains. It is alleged to contain references to Biblical events, even including a holographic depiction of the crucifixion of Christ: And,

1. History of their visitations to Earth for the past 12,000 plus years. Perhaps a visit ie; Start of Pyramid age in Egypt, circa; 2450 BC ? In circa 2450 BC the Giza Pyramids mirrored the "Orion Belt" of 10400 BC & 2450 BC. The new estimated age of the Sphinx in Egypt is ~ 12000+ years
2. Earth is an out of the way stop in their five or more trading routes. Note: Also, there is said to be five or more groups of "Aliens" visiting Earth.
3. Left an observer here 2000 years ago: Observer not related to Christ according to sources: "They" may have holographic images of the crucifixion of Christ and other Biblical events. The visitors have supposedly been asking the question, "Why them" (humans) and not us to have a "Christ Savior" ??
4. Their own Social history and Religious beliefs. They believe in ONE GOD. But, do not accept our ideas of a Christian Trinity.
5. References to 1997 being the disclosure period with perhaps a lot of social upheaval and turmoil: And 1998 for geological chaos.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.ufoarea.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.csicop.org...
www.virtuallystrange.net...

Personally I believe its a large load of crap. Its too far out to believe, and yes while it could be true, I ask you to look at it from a common sense point of view.

Some thoughts:

1-We really have no conclusive physical proof that alien life has visited us, let alone our government (why are only the governments shown this evidence in stories like this, perhaps because its a good form of covering up to give the legend some mystery)

2-We have no proof that said alien life (that supposedly visited us) has visited us in the past (thousands of years) Sure there are paintings and drawings of things that REMOTELY resemble our views of UFO's, but that does not mean they have visited us for that long.

3-Who says that alien life is so advanced that they had the ability to record our past? If you believe in aliens, then you probably believe in Roswell where they crashed. If they crashed in 1947, imagine how bad they flew 2000 years ago !

Oh but I guess the government covered it up thousands of years ago.

Perhaps the church did? Oh look I made a handy coverup.

4-The government(s) have shown no apparent increased interest in religion or UFO's. You can argue this, but proving your arguement will be tough.

All in all, I believe the idea that aliens have recorded our history / showed us our history is a bit silly. I like to believe in the idea of alien life, but I find this story just too much.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join