It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
First let me say that his dictating will never fly with JREF. I have personally tried to introduce an item to the JREF in the past and they play hardball, send you on wild chases and make all the rules to fit their agenda.

He will never even pass the application phase of JREF.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Earth Angel:

U agree wit me on this single-blind experiment thing or what...?

FX

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

KRAMER
challenge facilitator

One Day Later....

I just received certified, stamped copies of his birth certificate (Ramon Watkins), his change-of-name legal papers (Prophet Yahweh) and his Social Security card and Nevada ID bearing his new name.

We must now and from this point forward refer to this applicant by his real and legal name, Prophet Yahweh.

this is the best part

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This just gets “curiouser and curiouser “.

After several newsletters bashing homosexuals, he now comes out and claims he used to be one himself. Used to be one? What does that mean? I think, if anything, he means that he is a recovering homosexual.

(From newsletter Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:59:21 -0400)

“ … a man releasing his sperm up into another man's butt hole as if he can get the other man pregnant by doing so …

As for me, I know it is as sick as I have described for a fact!

The way I know, is that I use to be a homosexual.

And, it is the knowledge and power of YAHWEH that brought me out of that sick, deranged, and mentally ill world.”

Anyway, I wish he would just stick to the task at hand and stay focused on the UFO aspect. It seems that every time he sends out a newsletter, his credibility (if he still has any) wanes.

[edit on 6/16/2005 by Shadoefax]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Wow , I think im going to put on my lollerskates and fly away in my roflcopter now. Used to be a homosexual? I didnt think it was that easy to change your sexual preference. Maybe Yahweh turned his orientation switch to straight for him. Well i see its almost time to soar away in my flying rickshaw back to the land of logic. I do love PY and his crazy antics though. Maybe he will get his own show on the WB.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Redeemer]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Haha wow that has nothing to do with anything. So one day he decides instead of a man he would rather have several african queens... hmph.. makes sense
ohhh well, he has become quite the celebrity over the last few weeks, i say a month from now nothing will happen and then in the not to distant future mr. watkins will be a dating show host.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I am a little bit concerned that you guys choose to mock PY, when he is clearly a man suffering from a great many past issues.

He shows classic signs of a person suffering from learning difficulties, this whole thing is a cry for help.

Conclusion of case: Nutter.......

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Earth Angel:

U agree wit me on this single-blind experiment thing or what...?

I have been very suspisious of government activity! It is very possible that he is a victem of such vunrelabilities. I no it does happen, usually for militery situations to look powerful and be threat to other countries!

He really does belive this UFO stuff is happening in his ownhead, I no that much so i am not ruleing anything else out!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I just wanted to remind anyone who had signed up for the PY website thru Paypal that your membership is a recurring membership that will rebill automatically each month until you cancel.

I know PY stated that he would cancel everyone's subscription and refund their money but that never happen. So if you would like to cancel simply log into your Paypal account and under overview click all activity, then advanced, then drop down the menu to subscriptions and click cancel for that particular website run by PY, otherwise you will be paying $7.95 recurring for a non-existent website.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here's the latest video, taped last friday: www.bloginservice.com...

He tries to make it look like the balloon is moving around the sky very fast in an erratic fashion, but it is obvious that he is just shaking the camera. That is why he never does it when there are clouds, if the balloon was in near the clouds, you would see the clouds moving WITH the balloon!

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Surfingelectrode]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Oh, he linked to this site in his latest email. This is a direct link (He provided one to the source site), it looks like there are some other new (yet old) videos on there:

www.bloginservice.com...

EDIT: Check out the V-shaped one. That one is pretty intruiging.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok will someone break it down for us all so we dont have to read the whole thread. Bottom lines and main facts please

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
Here's the latest video, taped last friday: www.bloginservice.com...

OMG now he is sporting a tshirt with PAHY-TV.

He is a certified nut for sure.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok, what are these things. This is not CGI, they are not balloons, and this does not seem to be a joke for the War of the Worlds movie. What does this man have to gain except ridicule for coming forward? No one ever made it rich stating anything about contact with aliens...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The guy is a fake and has been proven to be a fake many times. All you are seeing in the videos are weather balloons. Please spend your time investigating more credible sightings, this guy is a joke.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I just tried to watch his last video and let say this it is obvious this man is on CRACK or something. If you just watch his mannerism his brain is not functioning as it should. He has to stop and rethink what he wants to say. He looks to be totally unorganized. and who ever was holding the camera must of been participating in the drugs with him. They couldn't even keep the camera steady it was like they had the shakes. This Prophet Yahweh seems to be smoking up every $7.95 subscription he has recieved. So like was stated by someone on another post here. if you have not canceled with Pay Pal your suppoting his habit.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
That video of the triangular UFO is pretty impressive. I wonder how he did it. I've been trying to find triangular balloons on yahoo and can't find none
He got me there
If anyone can find a way to find such balloons plese let us know. This particular video does not appear to be cgi.

The only other thing that I can thik of for these triangular UFO, are lots of balloons tied together and in a "v" shape. But I think it's prety hard to do. Has anyone tried this type balloon formations? I am scratching My head on this one

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here's a blowup if it will help:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
That video of the triangular UFO is pretty impressive. I wonder how he did it. I've been trying to find triangular balloons on yahoo and can't find none
He got me there
If anyone can find a way to find such balloons plese let us know. This particular video does not appear to be cgi.

I believe if you went to any of those stores that sell party supplies. Like Party America you should be able to find ballons in just about any shape, size and color. They even have them with blinking lights. Wonder if we could find out if the Prophet used a credit card at one of these places in the greater Las Vegas Area?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
LOL. Triangular balloons. No offense I understand.

Anyway how convenient this comes out after my post.

Guess he's a lurker.

The heartbreaking, earthshaking, balloon faking, history making, ProphetYahweh.

Somebody say Amen!

IN THE BLESSED NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear ex Members,

Just a note to let you know that all cancellations have been made to all those who subscribed to the broadcast area at my site.

Now, none of your credit cards will be charged anymore.

I have only 5 more refunds to make and those will be made tomorrow.

Afterwards, I will have defended my honor in relationship to the sabotage of my site by those who did not want me showing people my UFOs.

Regardless, my site at www.pyah.tv... and here is a link to another site that has created a media page of all my UFO videos and other media related to me.

It's located at:

www.bloginservice.com...

I don't know if you ever heard about how that I was documented by ABC TV-13 News, in Las Vegas? But, at the link above is a link to the news segment they did on me.

They will be posting my future videos for you to view free of charge.

Well, out of the sabotage of my site has come several ways for you to see my UFO footage free of charge. I wished I knew it from the beginning before I tried to set up my site like I did.

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh
www.pyah.tv...

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join