It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
...Jesus was a homosexual.

sometime the truth is stranger than fiction...

Question?

is God male or female? answer: (Neither and/or Both)

Does God has sex preference? (???)

if Jesus is supposedly the son of God or (God in human flesh)...is it possible that he did not have sexual preferences?

Personally, I believe that the Jesus figure was more bisexual instead of just being homosexual...!

PS. I know this is off topic but I just wanted to make comment...and ask rhetorical questions....

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is a Prophet Yahweh thread. There is no such thing as, 'off topic', here.
Prophet Yahweh, being a fabrication of his own mind, does not exist in reality. So there is no real topic for this thread.
We may all feel free to discuss anything we want, within this thread.

A bisexual Jesus is OK to discuss in this thread.

I think Jesus was a man. I feel that he must have been a man of his own time if you understand what I mean.
That much is evident by the words of those who heard him preach in his home town.
They were the ones that wanted to throw him off the cliff for blasphemy, if you remember the story. They spoke of him as an actual everyday man, that they had known since a child.
" Is this not Jesus? The son of Joseph the Carpenter. That we know?", they asked among themselves.

They didn't allude to him being anything special. They had known him all his life. They saw him as a man. He may have been a bisexual man for all we know. I'm in a quandry over the whole Jesus issue.

I'm not convinced of anything that appears in the New testament, simply because I know that it was not written by those disciples that walked with Jesus and because it is a document assembled by men one hundred years later, who were embroiled in some very political maneuverings to get what they wanted, canonized.

I know that it rubs some the wrong way. I think the philosophy and practical teachings of Jesus are the most honorable and loving I've ever heard.
There is, not much in the history of the Christian church that one would call honorable or would lead me to think that the two are closely related.

I kind of agree with you that Jesus, if he was as enlightened and close to the Creator as it is said, must be bisexual. In a sense.
I mean the Creator, created man and woman so both are aspects of the Creator.
Also, everything in between is an aspect of the Creator.
If Jesus is who the church says he is, then he must have been bisexual and straight and gay.
With or without actual activity, in deference to those believers out there.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Like sands through the hourglass........
so is the validity of PY's case.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Today has been a really weird day for me. Earlier in the day I was sorta bombarded by songs by Billy Joel, see here

www.belowtopsecret.com...

and about a half hour ago as I was sitting here at my PC listening to the TV when the words "Hey Jude, make Yahweh bring down the spaceships"

Call it nuts if you like but then I googled Jude and spaceship I found some other odd stuff. For instance, I found this here

www.returnofthenephilim.com...

The word which is translated, "giants", in the King James version of the Bible is, in Hebrew, "Nephilim", which means, "Those who fell, or ... the fallen ones". Jude, the brother of Jesus describes them as "angels, having left their first estate in heaven". These fallen angels came to earth for a serious purpose.

And then some other connections to Jude verses 6 and 7

I am writing this without reading that entire web page since it would basically be a waste of time for me to go over the writers views on the subject.
However; incase it was not mentioned on that site I will bring this up here.

Both of those verses (Jude and Genesis 6) are about a subject that is not covered in Christianity any longer, to read about them you have to go to the Psudopigraphal work of Enoch; though it is also touched upon in several other Pseudopigraphal, Gnostic, and Cabalaistic works, and it is also mentioned in the Antiquities of the Jews written by Flavius Josephus. Jude even specifically mentions and quotes Enoch in his writing. This event has been pretty well removed from the Bible since one of the early councils (Trent I think, without bothering to look it up) said it was not possible for an angel to mate with a human woman. But the event is basically what is specifically mentioned not only there but also once by Paul in the New Testament. This event is the one that appears directly prior to the flood, and is not only the reason attributed to the flood, but also to the shortening of the life span of man to 120 years.

And that is a fall of a specific class of angels called the Nephilim, whose job it was to be advisors to man, they are also sometimes referred to as watchers. According to Enoch they were guilty of having co-habited with human women to make super human men. These men had the human flesh and blood but also the eternal element of an Angelic being. So the flood was to cleanse the blood line of men of these beings influence. Anyone that has a fairly good grasp on history should notice where these stories went from there, simply take a look at the religions of Egypt, Greece, and Rome, and they all held stories of gods, mating with human women to produce super human offspring…

I have read the PY stuff with interest and have only made one comment on it before, since it smacked of only one thing to me. The only thing that I brought up before was on a thread in which people where trying to summon these things, and there was one guy trying to warn people not to do it.

What it smelled of to me is Cabala, plain and simple. Balloons or not this entire thing had nothing to do with God, this mans teachings were so far out of the line and rules that are placed on biblical prophets, that he would have been stoned to death the first time he opened his mouth back in the old days. It is a simple cabalistic summoning; if it is not an entire hoax from the word go. After all angels are heavenly beings and it states several times in the Bible they were observed occasionally in the sky, right? Cabala is basically the performance of Hebrew White Magic through a human beings authority over angelic beings. According to the Cabala making something Visible/Invisible is one of the simplest and most basic of Cabalists abilities.

Being a Christian, even though I have read way beyond what I would suggest most other Christians ever should do, I would of course never try any of this. Delving into these things puts your very soul in jeopardy. It was somewhat frightening to see how many people out there just went ahead and tried this anyway despite several people’s warnings not to. There was even someone that was passing themselves off as an expert that was going to teach everyone this new age meditation stuff to help them get into psychic contact with these beings. If you read the book of Jude you will see that it is a WARNING to those in the end times about exactly what this entire thread is discussing!!

So knowing that this coincidence would make you look up the word Jude, and find it to be a warning about the Watchers/ Nephilim, makes it a bit more then just a coincidence in my book.

PS the quote I mentioned by Paul is this:

1Co 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoreth his head.
1Co 11:5 But every woman praying or prophesying with her head unveiled dishonoreth her head; for it is one and the same thing as if she were shaven.

Skip ahead a bit

1Co 11:9 for neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man:
1Co 11:10 for this cause ought the woman to have a sign of authority on her head, because of the angels.

In other words they are to cover their heads so the angels do not covet them.

[edit on 6/15/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well one of you requested psychic intervention here! I have been holding back and have made a few personal observations.

HIS PRAYERS ARE NOT OF HEBREW SCRIPTURES...IT'S ENGLISH!

We can all write down his words from a video and copy him...simple!

Wheather it is right or wrong to try yourself I don't no, i am remaining nuterul here! Although the warnings from jude comment is interesting!

I have played one of the film clips avalible and focused psychically on what is really taking place here

the reasult is as followes:

Supression: His light shines within but has has supressed his own vitality trying to meet so many demands and expectations
He has given up all his own power and vision in return for being accepted by the very same force that have made him a prisoner! He is on the verge of cracking (because not many people are taking this man seriously, ie the media etc)

Its like he is screaming out to us all and as if in a nightmare everyone is deaf!

Receptivity: He is very in tune and receptive to outer current's. He has great intuition and is genuinly in contact with an unknown force. People want an answer and you have your answer. This is infact TRUE so we need to start accepting it!

The source: PY is grounded and can tap into energies by being silent eonough to contact the SCOURCE (call it aliens, God whatever) Zazen, not moving anywhere sitting at the very source allowing a magnficent force to arise and a trasformation of love into light, a connection of being at one. THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR FOR LOVE IS A VERY POWERFUL FORCE AT HANDConclusion: I personally felt this man was a fraud, he certainly doesn't seem the sort of man selected as a REAL PROPHET, his personality is not what i would expect, he seem's very unproffesional and very HUMAN. He seem's but be a nut case and generally nobody is taking him seriously: Not surprised really as he searches for his chocolate queen! Bless him! But underneath all this PY is sincerely genuine: be it in his own mind or the bigger reality of the whole picture. It is not a stunt for money, it is not a stunt for fame, to him this is real! He is screaming out trying to tell us and we are not listening!

I personally would not try and summon up these UFO's as you do need to have certain qualities to really connect yourself and be in tune.

I was in the back garden the other day half woundering what would happen if i just tried it, but then out of fear i decided against it passing it off as rediculous and LOL 5 minuets later an object appeared in the sky. It looked as if it was zapping lightening all over the place. I nearly fell off my chair, i called my husabd and we both watched it come closer only to find it was a ballon with it,s cord still intact blowing about in the wind! I tell you I was relieved! I could see how easy it is for people to mistake a ballon for a UFO!

I am not saying it is ballons in the video clips because we aren't getting a close enough look at the objects to really tell!

YOU HAVE AN ANSWER FROM A PSYCHIC ....i can't do anymore than that!

Who am I? Why should you take my word for it? Well you are perfectly capable of making your own conclusion's and i won't get upset if you choose to ignore the answer, thats your choice. It doesn't matter to me either way...The truth alway's comes out in the end!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Well one of you requested psychic intervention here! I have been holding back and have made a few personal observations.

HIS PRAYERS ARE NOT OF HEBREW SCRIPTURES...IT'S ENGLISH!

We can all write down his words from a video and copy him...simple!

No actually, if you watch his videos he is praying silently first then he begins to pray out loud in English. I believe that you can even see his mouth moving while in silent prayer in a few of his videos. So what he is saying at that point, or what language its in is totally conjecture.

[edit on 6/15/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Puh-leeeese! Who requested intervention? No one!

Shame on you
trying to act the psychic and promote your pay site in your signiture.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Why doesn't someone from las vegas on ats contact him and set up a sighting meeting. Then watch him call a UFO and if he calls one post back with the PROOF!! It is as easy as that!!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Dear List,

Starting today, I will gather everything I have on how to summon sightings of UFOs and where I learned it according to the bible.

Once I have gotten it together, I will send a copy to someone I promised to send it to first and not longer thereafter, I will make it known to the group.

I have made it known that anyone can summon just by following my example.

You may see one or two or a few more, over a period of time, but no one is going to summond on-demand, consistently, like I do, unless they know the rules to doing it.

I will post the rules and the examples of where prophet's and holy men called down spaceships in the bible.

It will not take long before I send the rules for summoning to you.

Give me about a week.

Sincerely,

PY

FX

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Both of those verses (Jude and Genesis 6) are about a subject that is not covered in Christianity any longer, to read about them you have to go to the Psudopigraphal work of Enoch; though it is also touched upon in several other Pseudopigraphal, Gnostic, and Cabalaistic works, and it is also mentioned in the Antiquities of the Jews written by Flavius Josephus. Jude even specifically mentions and quotes Enoch in his writing. This event has been pretty well removed from the Bible since one of the early councils (Trent I think, without bothering to look it up) said it was not possible for an angel to mate with a human woman.

Interesting that Enoch comes into this again, he's one of the angels whom PY said will ultimately come back down to earth.

I had a similar experience as you describe Lantom, where during a period several years ago, a single word kept popping up in my head which I had never to my knowledge heard before, I kept thinking 'Gurdijieff', 'Gurdijieff' just in a general way. Finally after several weeks I put the damn word into google and found out he was a spiritual figure in this century with ideas I found quite interesting and appropriate for where I was at the moment, but not only that, knowing who Gurdijeff was triggered a key event in my life specifically related to Gurdijieff with a chance coincidence (?) that I won't get into that also happened in a strangely appropriate manner. It's hard to deny synchronicity sometimes.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by FX]

FX

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hmmm this didn't strike me until I made the last post:

Gurdijieff's main work is called "Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson". Wikipedia describes it as thus:

Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson is the ruminations of a horned space alien known as Beelzebub to his grandson Hussein as they travel on the spaceship Karnak falling through space. It recounts the adventures and travails of Beelzebub amongst the 'three brained beings' of the planet Earth and their strange behaviors and customs.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Some people have all sorts of ideas when it comes to Jesus and his sexual orintation. He was dating Mary Magdalin so he was not gay!

I am really into the book of Enoch and the theory of the fallen angels and beelzebud etc. I don't no what to belive but I feel there is definatly something in it all!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I will have to watch the video footage again of PY silent prayer, the one I saw he didn't appear to be praying silently but I could be wrong!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Redeemer:

I think that PY truly believe in this Yahweh's voice that talk to him in his head. I believe he is most likely a honest man. But the thing or voice or this Yahweh (god) dude that PY believes in is probably not so Honest...or godly!

My advice to PY is that he should beware of those who may be pull the strings on this UFO summon thing...

The technology for making people hear voice in their head is already Existent via Psychotronic...
en.wikipedia.org...

It just that PY may not know that for sure...hence leading back to point I made about the single-blind experiment....

Someone psychic or who do remote viewing can (truly) varify this...If the claim is true, than PY should be warn about it...for his on sake and everyone else as well...!

How can he be summone UFO's and yet those UFO ain't being picked by the government people that have tight security on air traffic...?

Something smell fishy to me...!

And finally, I now choose to believe and conclude that PY is not the one to blame!

[edit on 12-6-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Puh-leeeese! Who requested intervention? No one!

Shame on you
trying to act the psychic and promote your pay site in your signiture.

see above I mis-read the quote but even so i have every right to offer what I can to the topic that is of interest to people.
As for my website i am relativly new here and i have noticed lot's of other people doing it so i didn't think it was a problem.

As it happens I am not "acting the psychic" acting is imitating something your not. As it happens I am an actress but i don't ACT psychic because i AM psychic.

so Phu-llleeease get you facts stright, that would be a gr8 start

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I take it this big UFO hasn't been seen yet then! I think it is predictable that the media wouldn't be interested in this.

I posted way back saying I had contacted the press in the UK but nobody was interested here either

I keep coming back to see if anything has happened anywhere but we still have a few more weeks to go>>>>>>shame it was a longish deadline really.

It's like waiting for exam results, or the results of a pregnancy test

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks surfinge, for posting you last message, hope you post the ...how too instructions next just out of interest!

Not that i am going to try it thanks! LOL

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

i have every right to offer what I can to the topic that is of interest to people.

As it happens I am not "acting the psychic" acting is imitating something your not. As it happens I am an actress but i don't ACT psychic because i AM psychic.

Nobody said you had no right to post. But no one asked for intervention either.

If you want to see real psychic ability then check your U2U from me and you will better understand.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
As a once believer of Yahweh, I am now 95% sure he is a fake. Read through this thread:

forums.randi.org... 275a086d50f1c9740&threadid=58277

Pay special attention to his criteria:

I, Prophet Yahweh, have been blessed to discover the lost, ancient art of summoning UFO’s and spaceships on-demand.

There is a difference between UFO’s and spaceships. UFO’s are usually small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type flying machines, etc.

And, their flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world.

But, spaceships are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed to carry passengers, in like you see in the movies.

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFO’s and/or spaceships have appeared on my signal before witnesses or at unawares.

During this time, I was performing my summons privately with only those close to me as witnesses.

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) I am going public, for the first time, by demonstrating my ability to call down UFO’s and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

I am in direct telepathic contact with my space being friends.

They have revealed that they will send UFO’s, within a 4 day period of me asking them to appear, on my cue until July 15th.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on my signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force Base, for about two days.

All Las Vegas will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Because of my abilities, I agree to meet with the official representatives of the James Randi Educational Foundation and call down various sightings of UFO’s, on my request for them to appear, so that their cameras can film them.

THE CONDITIONS OF MY SUMMONINGS:

The conditions of my summonings are simple and clear.

1. I summon only on calm clear days, because winds will have too much debris in the sky and sometimes mimic sightings of UFO’s.

2. There must not be too many clouds in the sky that would adversely affect the appearance of a sighting.

3. I have secured the rights to a large piece of property that is now the world’s first official summoning site, in modern human history, that is dedicated to summoning sightings. I will conduct my summonings only at my summoning site.

4. If the sighting does not show within 5 minutes, give or take a little more, I will be the first to label it a failed summons.

5. The atmosphere is to be humble to the event, and not a lot of unnecessary chatter.

6. No smoking or anything else that goes against the overall scheme of the body is to be present.

7. No one is to be under the influence of any mind altering substance, and all people are to be sober.

8. No one is to try to take away the attention and command of my summonings from me.

9. I am to be given at least 4 chances to summon on 4 different days, a day of each one of the letters of the tetragrammaton.

10. At somepoint within the 4 days, the sightings will start appearing. When it does, that is the signal to all involved that the outpouring of the wave of sightings has started, and will not end until July 15 based on the conditions contained herein.

11. Any violation of these conditions could possibly result in a sighting not appearing.

12. I want to let my associates on the Internet know about the developments, and mention that I am being monitored and tested by the James Randi Educational Foundation, and to talk about it on any radio talk shows.

13. I want to be able to post all sightings that appear, and are filmed by my cameras to be posted to the Internet immediately after they appear.

14. When I summon, it is usually immediately donated to the Public Domain upon being filmed.

15. What James Randi Educational Foundation films with its cameras belongs to them, but what I film with my cameras belongs to the world, because of their Public Domain, Royalty-Free status.

16. If James Randi Educational Foundation is not able to film a sighting, for some reason, I will immediately give them a digital copy of the sighting as soon as possible.

17. All money I receive is to be made out to and immediately donated to the non-profit tax-exempt corporation, or charity that I choose for it to be given to. The details of this I am not quite sure of, and will be decided upon later.

18. JREF must agree to television stations and other media being present for the documentation of my summonings which will take what happens to the world and make my abilities far more verifiable and indisputable to public scrutiny.

All these conditions are flexible, and I am willing to negotiate an agreement concerning them.

Sincerely,
Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

The above protocol was typed neatly, but the following words were added at the bottom, hand-written:

Oh, even if, for some reason a spaceship does not appear and UFO's do appear on my signal, I wish to remain eligible based on UFO's appearing alone. - PY[/qupte]

The balloon theory seems right on the money. If he could summon UFOs, they could fly under clouds, make themselves known even on windy days, and in any place, not just an "official summoning grounds."

Yahweh = FRAUD.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Usually things like this get traced back to one thing , the nephilim, even though im not sure why. Whether they were real or just a fairy tale. The mere thought disturbs me in ways unfathomable and sends me into defense mode. I've heard people say , repeatedly that they will supposedly return. With no results of course though. I agree with whoever said in this thread "sometimes truth is stranger than fiction". Lets just say that PY isnt a total nut case for a minute , even though all signs point to yes, and the nephilim come back , assuming they exist or existed at one time. Then what? It seems like to me the world gets weirder every day and i dont even like walking out of the door anymore because of what i might see but yeah , giants walking the earth doesnt sound pleasant , "the nephilim". They'd probably enslave us anyway.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join