It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I didn't direct it towards you, I'm just saying there's nothing else to say in this thread. Debunkers win, UFOs == baloons.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Makes sense. A metal object could not possible change shape like that. A plastic bag could.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I noticed something...

www.wealthdoctors.com...

In that video, you see him 'call' the 'UFO', and the witnesses react to it ("There it is!","I can see it!"), but you do not see the 'UFO'. Could it be that it was to be 'added in' later?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
Makes sense. A metal object could not possible change shape like that. A plastic bag could.

Check out this.

www.ufocasebook.com...

1994-Area 51, Nellis AFB, This video supposedly was bootlegged out of Area 51 by a high ranking Military official who worked at the base. It was allegedly shot from military cameras. The object appears as an orb which makes remarkable movements, and changes shape. It covers approximately 13 miles in six seconds, making changes as it goes. Whether an extraterrestrial craft or secret military vehicle, this is a great clip.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear List,

Here are links to my recent posting of audio files:

My Declaration Of Spiritual Warfare
a 15 minute streaming file
uploadhut.com...

UFO Update June 18, 2005
a 30 minute streaming file
uploadhut.com...

The Jesus Conspiracy - Argument 1
a 30 minute download file
uploadhut.com...

Sincerely Yours In The Knowledge Of YAHWEH,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

What the hell? The beginning of them are songs!

Did anyone else listen to the Edge interview today? The host brought up Brothersandsistersforpolygamy.com, which surprised me! I liked how the host brought up PY's Yahoo Personal, his wife, etc...

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I just have a quick question if I may...

When is this thread going to close?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
End of June? That's when his promise is over.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Check out this.

www.ufocasebook.com...

1994-Area 51, Nellis AFB, This video supposedly was bootlegged out of Area 51 by a high ranking Military official who worked at the base. It was allegedly shot from military cameras. The object appears as an orb which makes remarkable movements, and changes shape. It covers approximately 13 miles in six seconds, making changes as it goes. Whether an extraterrestrial craft or secret military vehicle, this is a great clip.

I watched the video several times and while it is a good video I do not think it changes shape. To me it appears to be more of the camera angle that makes it appear to change shape.

As to when the thread will end as asked by another.

It should end July 15th that is the original date stated by YAH. The time frame he stated was from June 1 205 until July 15 2005.

And I doubt even then the thread will really end per say. Individuals will try and debunk or confirm anything that may happen on the 15th if they do, for several days if not weeks.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
He was kicked off of "The Cosmic Eye" by the host a few minutes ago because of his radical views on Jesus Christ! Haha!

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here's His Latest...

Dear List,

Today, Sunday morning July 19, 2005 was the first time in over a week that it was clear and calm. There seemed not to be a wind in the sky.

So, we called the summons to order and scanned the skies for anything up in the sky.

When it was clear that the skies were clear, I made my summons.

Within seconds after I ended it and turned my camera on, all of us noticed to the far left of us, an object coming down from space from an angle.

As it got closer to us, it leveled off and flew across Las Vegas high up in the sky.

After it passed over us, it started going back up in space in an angle.

There were two UFOs, but there is only one of them in the video.

The entire footage would have been too much for people, who don't have enough bandwidth, to download.

So, I had to make the clip as short as possible so the video file would be smaller for people like that.

When you view the footage, you can see it coming from an angle, down into the earth's atmosphere, and get bigger and bigger as it got closer over our heads.

And, you can see it starting to get smaller as it got further away after passing over us and started angling back up into space.

We had high power binoculars and both the objects looked like a glowing orb with blisters over it, and it seemed to be morphing, transforming, or shape shifting/changing while we filmed it.

Because of it's odd shape, many will say that it was a bag or trash or something else.

But, since when have bags come down from space and then go back up into space before the eyes of everyone present.

Also, since when have bags started appearing, within a few seconds, after someone asked for a UFO, when there was nothing in the sky.

But, if any of you grab any frames of it and blow them up, please send copies to me so I can show the group the close ups of it.

This UFO was Sighting No. 2 at my summoning site.

Here is the link to it.

Blistered Odd-Shaped Morphing UFO:
www.uploadhut.com...

To view it, click where you see:

"Right Click and select 'Save Target As' to save
This file has been downloaded 4 times"

Yours In YAHWEH's UFOs,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

I'm downloading it now, haven't seen it yet...

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Is that video an old one?...or is he just using the same clothes?

The rest of the video dont work properly...

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Getting an error as well downloading that file.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If these are trash bags or any other piece of flying #, don't you think that is a coincidence that these trash bags show up at every summoning?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Did anyone else get his:

pyufos -Homosexuals Believe Jesus Was A Fagot!

email?

I think this is just about the time to jump the hell off the Prophet Yah bandwagon before it...well runs off that cliff.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Did anyone else get his:

pyufos -Homosexuals Believe Jesus Was A Fagot!

email?

That would fit in my The Prophet Yahweh hates Christians & The Catholic Church Thread! lol

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
I noticed something...

www.wealthdoctors.com...

In that video, you see him 'call' the 'UFO', and the witnesses react to it ("There it is!","I can see it!"), but you do not see the 'UFO'. Could it be that it was to be 'added in' later?

It seems to me that the are pointing right at the UFO.....just as they said "If you look at the pole you'll see it in the distance." Maybe it's just my eyes, but I SEE it!!

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OIF_Vet
www.uploadhut.com...

Watched it two times and first time around noticed that the so called UFO appears low on the horizon under the power line or close to it. Then he calls attention to it once it is higher in the air. No doubt one of his cohorts released it in the distance. He only calls attention to it once it is high up, clearly showing he is a fraud as many suspected

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by OIF_Vet
www.uploadhut.com...

Watched it two times and first time around noticed that the so called UFO appears low on the horizon under the power line or close to it. Then he calls attention to it once it is higher in the air. No doubt one of his cohorts released it in the distance. He only calls attention to it once it is high up, clearly showing he is a fraud as many suspected

Also in this same video you can tell it was edited and he wants you to believe that the balloon sighting is longer then it actually was.

At 3:36 you hear I see it and then they repeat that part with an edit at 3:47

At 1:02-1:04 what does PY say to his homosexual lover? Sorry had to through that in there.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
And the latest from the Prophet Yah:

Dear List,

I am so very glad that I am no longer a nasty fagot any more!

I thank YAHWEH for bringing me out of the world of homosexuality!

To all homosexuals I say, that you need to follow my lead and quit being a sissy!

You know, and I know, and you should know that I know, for a fact, since I was a homosexual, like you, that your demonic world is nasty, diseased, perverted and sickening!

If you want to receive eternal life, you need to turn away from the sickness of homosexuality towards a clean, healthy, lifestyle like I did because homosexuality is wrong!

When I speak against homosexuals, I am not speaking about them as people as much as I am speaking against the demonic sex acts they commit and their sexually perverse lifestyles!

However, what a person does, defines that person and what he or she is.

Also, I am not suggesting to anyone to go do something to harm a fag.

I will never hurt one of them physically.

However, I will cry out loud, to them, to come out of sissydom as I did.

Homosexuals want the masses to use words to describe them that do not touch upon the nasty sex they do to each other.

They know that as long as the masses are focused on a deceptive word, and not how they have sex, then that word can lure the masses to sleep concerning them.

The main word they like to use for this purpose is the word GAY.

They know that the word gay implies something nice and happy in relationship to the horrible and sickening acts that homosexuals commit with each other.

All fagots prefer the word gay because it makes the sin and evil of the way they have sex not so obvious to the public.

I can not and will not use words that detaches or hide homosexuals from the the type of nasty sex they are addicted to.

Instead of letting homosexual terminologies work their deception through me, and show me a deceiver to others, rather they or I realize it or not, I will use fag, fagot, sissy, etc. and never the word gay.

These negative words fits the negative behaviour of what homosexuals do better than the word gay.

Some of you say that I should not use those words because it's the same as someone calling me a 'n-word'.

I beg to different because the word 'n-word' is a slander against a people, but homosexuality is not a people but a nasty and perverted way of having sex that deceives people.

People are people, but homosexuality is a mental disease.

It is wrong to view the disease of homosexuality in the same category people are in.

I don't hate all homosexuals; I despise the sex acts they commit with each other and their nasty and diseased lifestyles.

If a homosexual repented and turned away from his demonic sexual perversion, like I did, and got a wife like YAHWEH intended, I would gladly accept him into the family of YAHWEH and nurture a morally upright soul in him.

Yours In YAHWEH's Forgiveness And Acceptance Of Ex-Fagots,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh
ex-fagot

the end

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wow after 56 pages of hate all of the sudden nothing? I guess you all are too busy studying the latest video? I know it just really cooks your bacon that a black man can pull off one of the greatest feats or hoaxs the world has ever seen, if it is real all I can see is Im glad im not white, I mean imagine that, the very same people that you enslaved, raped, castrated, and lynched for over 500 years has a special connection with god or is god? Yeah I would be finding ways to discredit it too even though you seen it with you own eyes, verified by your own white boy reporter, you still refuse to believe it (example quote.."if they were real, why would they choose him?) Well at least about 5% of white folks have some good in them but as for the rest, they deserve to burn in hell forever! They say the skies are the devils domain, well think about it, who controls the skies around the world and beyond? The white man AKA the devil.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join