It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Triangular UFO?

Can you please post a link????
PLEEEEASSSSEEEEE

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. Have any other news agencies used this story? I can tell you I haven't heard it on any mainstream media in Australia (granted I only have free-to-air TV as cable is a complete ripoff...until i get off my ass and try some things
).

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I got Foxtel here in Oz, nothing on there.
Does that answer your question?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yeah to an extent.

Was also wondering if there were any more reports stateside...

FX

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
The guy is a fake and has been proven to be a fake many times. All you are seeing in the videos are weather balloons. Please spend your time investigating more credible sightings, this guy is a joke.

Please post your amazing information that proves Prophet Yahweh to be false. I have yet to see it. I likewise have not seen anything that proves him to be true.

Originally posted by ASLTW
I just tried to watch his last video and let say this it is obvious this man is on CRACK or something. If you just watch his mannerism his brain is not functioning as it should. He has to stop and rethink what he wants to say. He looks to be totally unorganized. and who ever was holding the camera must of been participating in the drugs with him. They couldn't even keep the camera steady it was like they had the shakes. This Prophet Yahweh seems to be smoking up every $7.95 subscription he has recieved. So like was stated by someone on another post here. if you have not canceled with Pay Pal your suppoting his habit.

Yes, you're right, anyone worth paying attentino to should act like an Access Hollywood anchor.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
That video of the triangular UFO is pretty impressive. I wonder how he did it. I've been trying to find triangular balloons on yahoo and can't find none
He got me there
If anyone can find a way to find such balloons plese let us know.

The only other thing that I can thik of for these triangular UFO, are lots of balloons tied together and in a "v" shape. But I think it's prety hard to do. Has anyone tried this type balloon formations?

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
Here's a blowup if it will help:

Does anyone else notice that there seems to be a bulge in this object at the front and the rear, then two in the middle? Like it is made up of round objects… Like 4 of them per side...

If I were going to try to do this with balloons, this is how I would go about it:

Required Items:

1) At least 9 of those large white balloons that we have seen in his other pictures.
2) One dark colored balloon, same size.
3) A box of clear plastic straws.
4) Some Scotch Tape.
5) A few quarters or nickels for ballast.

Then I would:
1) Inflate the balloons with helium.
2) Construct a triangle out of the clear plastic straws by pinching one end inside the other then adding a piece of tape over each joint.
3) Once I had the triangle to the size of three balloons side by side, cut off extra as needed, would begin to tape the balloons to the straws.
4) Tape a dark Colored balloon in the middle of the white balloons.
5) Tape some quarters to the bottom middle of the center balloon to keep the thing flying level.
6) If the structure was not rigid enough add a second set of straws to the bottom of the balloons.

Once your done you would have a set up similar to a set of racked billiard balls with all queue balls surrounding the eight ball in the middle. You could of course make the structure in all kinds of weird and wild shapes as long as you kept the weight low enough to allow them to get to a good altitude. Shapes that should be easily accomplishable in this fashion would include Pyramids, Triangles, V-shapes, Tubes, Disks, and saucers…

You could even try and go so far as to tape sheets of lightweight paper over the entire thing to cover the fact that they are stuck together balloons. If you wanted to get really fancy you can incorporate parts from some kite kits available out there. You can use kite string as a tether attached to the center so after your done, you can retrieve it

The only thing that I would caution, and the main reason I will not be attempting this outdoors without a tether (though I might try it inside) , is that you might end up in a boat load of hot water with your local law enforcement for breaking some FAA regulations. So if anyone feels like making the effort, check with the local FAA first to find out what their rules are, and where and when you can attempt to release and photograph such an object. I would also make sure to tell them exactly what you are doing so they know what to explain to anyone that calls and reports a UFO to them…

[edit on 6/17/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yes, I see one noticably big 'ball' which could be a balloon, but it could also be a cockpit?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
One thing I've noticed is that the UFOs always appear very faintly before they appear anywhere closer. Do you realize how much planning it would take to have a second man release baloons somewhere else and time them to be at That hight at That particular time? Also, if the people who come with PY actually are real people not conspiring with him (aka. hired actors) shouldn't they see them ascend too? Sure, they look like baloons, they really do. Especially the triangle vid. But don't you agree we would have oh maybe some reports of baloons ascending by now?

Edit: Nm, just watched the 'shape shifting' UFO vid, it's so obviously just a coulple of baloons tied together... man. -_-

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Yeah I had considered that early on with the initial news video, that there would be the risk that the news crew would see the objects prior to the summoning. That is why I have not made any definitive statement one way or the other. I was just commenting on how I would try and fake it, if I had any intention to do so.

As far as the other videos are concerned, look where he is shooting those. Though I don’t know much about that area, it hardly appears to be the Ritz. It is not difficult to imagine him just pulling a few people off the street in such an area and telling them, “hay want to make a few bucks to do an acting gig for my online pay site? Just point up at what you see in the sky and pretend you’re watching a UFO up there.” Then there is the fact that there are a lot of people out there that are just plain gullible.

In the Triangle one, you can hear one guy even makes a remark about how those cannot just be balloons. I find this remark interesting in that fact that either this mans initial impression was that he was in fact watching balloons, he is in on the scam and has something staked in those not being interpreted as balloons, or he was told to say that, and the remark was aimed at winning over the skeptic sites such as this one…

[edit on 6/17/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
When is a craft supposed to come low enough for many people to see it in las vegas? Am i correct?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yes defcon, it was like Yahweh said "I'm having these balloons in the sky, I need you to point at them and sound amazed", then when he saw them he said "They aren't balloons" as in it was more than he was expecting.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hey we're in the middle of June so wheres the UFO's supposly gonna fly ova' Vegas?

Com'on PY we're waiting on you.geeeezzzzzzzzz I made reservation for this weekend buddy I'm gonna be in Vegas so will the UFO's be there also?

Happy Father Day, fellas......

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Prohpet Yahweh was just on the Chicago based Mancow Morning Radio Show. They played the audio from the ABC Las Vegas news team coverage of his summoning. PY is still insisting that he his going to call down the "mothership" before July 15.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This reminds me of that episode of Simpsons where Homer joins that secret society and then the UFO comes out of the bunker and it's really a guy on a bike.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Even weirder than the V-shaped UFO is the 'morphing UFO'. Here are some pics from the video:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Got a video of that one?
Looks like that 'alphabet soup'. Maybe it's a message?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Check out Phoenix 8. Same type of thing, but it looks kind of like a black garbage bag.

EDIT: Looks like all or most of the videos on that site are new.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Surfingelectrode]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If you still believe these are Actual UFO's and NOT some god damn helium baloons after watching 'Pheonix 8' and 'Morphing UFO' you're just as crazy as The Prophet himself. I hereby declare this the end of the thread.

===========Thread stop==============

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
If you still believe these are Actual UFO's and NOT some god damn helium baloons after watching 'Pheonix 8' and 'Morphing UFO' you're just as crazy as The Prophet himself. I hereby declare this the end of the thread.

===========Thread stop==============

I never said that I thought that they were real UFOs, I merely said that I found them to be intriguing.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join