It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It's a hoax and I have proof...

He tapes objects in the sky. I have his video LA2.wmv and when it zooms out it shows it's a high altitude airplane with white trails behindit

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The consensus is that noone actually have any proof of what he's doing, either way. And since ATS is losing patience we've just decided to take the easy way out, speculating that it is in fact baloons, when in fact we have no proof of either baloons or UFOs. People have been looking _very_ hard for evidence of baloons, quotes in videos, previous engagements, analyzing videos etc. But nothing really sticks, that's my consensus anyway. This guy has promised us that a 'mother ship' of some kind will come down over LA to be seen by all, sometime between June 1st and July 15th, but so far the guy's only produced radio interviews in wich he speaks crazy telepathic, alien stuff, nothing really interesting. Also, no new videos has surfaced since the initial.

So basically we're in a slump, waiting for something that'll probably never happen. All we can do is wait out the first 45 days he spoke of and hope he'll get a better cam corder with a stand. But after that it's up to you to believe or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oracle Tracker
You’re a shoo-in to be a Cardinal in his theocracy now.

May I post this link as "anonymous" to my site? Patrick

Cardinal? I was hoping Pope.

Sure you can post it, it's in the public domain. Anonymous? I'm not hiding anything, he knows who I am. If the 5gigs website link is exceeded it's also being hosted here at this link

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally Posted by CloudlessKnight

What's the general concensus on this guy? What's the estimated percentage of people that believe and don't believe? Is it 50/50? Has anything new happened? Has any new evidence been presented? Has anyone else made claims of being able to summon ufo's themselves?

My suggestion would be to read the entire 50+ pages so you are able to have all the information available in this topic. From what i have noticed from this thread since its begining is alot of people Misstating known facts, which can be found in e-mails, video and audio which i have 99% of. If it is just a slip of the tongue, bad memory or intentional misleading of the facts i dont know for sure.

This thread and its viewers (including myself) should be putting the Kybosh on the misleading or misstated information as soon as it is posted to keep the reliability of the information and so the hard work of some of the people on this thread is not being done for nothing.

Dont get me wrong it has been done within this topic just not to all of them.

Items i have on this subject.

58 - E-mails from the guy
19 - Sommons type videos
11 - Misc Audio Files
6 - Interviews with the guy
plus some stuff i did with his videos

If you dont have all these items or more it is pretty hard to make an informative statement about any of this. Because people keep saying he said things that i can clearly go back and review and see no such thing was said. Or things that have been proven or shown to be incorrect continue to be put up here. as in the popping balloon which i was glad to see was shot down again right away. I believe that was the third time that exact thing has been proven wrong. Time is being wasted on the same thing over and over when attention can be given to other areas that have not been figured out yet.

Anyway enough of my ranting

cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sorry to let you in on the secret TheEar, but no one is going to read through 50+ pages of the same problems being raised over and over again, just to collect resources and bring themselves up to date.

Having a general spot for this like we did for a while worked well, but then the whole thing got shoved aside for the ATS Council and crap and I lost track of it.

The Wiki isn't the most useful subject and I don't have 3-4 hours of time with nothing better to do than wander through post after post of this topic.

Can't you just answer the question?

Can't a responsible mod make a new topic and then keep it updated?

Please? I'm interested in knowing whether he's just gone silent for the last 11 days, or whether he's still in contact. Whether there's no large theories against him left or whether they continue to stack, whether he's changed his statements or not.

It's simple enough information to give, but very difficult information to find, and every individual can't be expected to find it on their own.

It sounds lazy, but it's true. That's why we have news agencies. They collect and display information in an orderly fashion, because every single person out there can't go be at the scene 24/7 and do interviews and see it all live with recorded records, but most of us are still interested in knowing the general state of things.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The purpose of research is to gather as much information as possible to achieve a properly objective conclusion. In fact, you are the first person who has claimed to offer any proof that Ramon Watkins is not a fraud or megalomaniac planning to take over the world. Since you have this, and feel it should be part of the debate, please give the researchers access to it. We are receiving thousands of visits to the section I have on him at (unauthorized advertising link removed) and I will post all data I receive, positive or negative. Unfortunately, it is very hard to be objective about this man because, other than the KNTV footage and his own videos, everything about him available is negative, in one form or another, and he is providing the bulk of that negative information in great quantities by the day. I feel very lopsided in this because there is no balance here, and absolutely no one is writing me to defend him. You provide access to valid documents and any other evidence that relates to Mr. Watkins in any venue you choose and I will put it on the website for immediate wide exposure. In fact, if it is positive about him, we will post it in a separate section and link it prominently, and permanently, at the top of the opening page to, what is now, over 40 pages of information. As the editor, I will guarantee they will be posted or you will know why they are not.

Patrick

[edit on 13-6-2005 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Does antbody have a link to the PY interview with Jay Diamond last night?

FX

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oracle Tracker
The purpose of research is to gather as much information as possible to achieve a properly objective conclusion. In fact, you are the first person who has claimed to offer any proof that Ramon Watkins is not a fraud or megalomaniac planning to take over the world.

I am just curious, although you interpret the Judeo-Christian Bible in a non-conventional way, if your adherence to those documents and PY's apparent contradiction to them affects what you think to the extent to he may be a fraud or genuine primarily because of that.

(Ad link removed)

[edit on 13-6-2005 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oracle TrackerAs the editor, I will guarantee they will be posted or you will know why they are not.

As an open and collaborative community, this and other "Prophet Yahweh" threads are sufficient research. Please do not post advertising links as an effort to gleen content for your own purposes without the written approval of ATS ownership.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Has anyone seen PY's latest email? I guess that he is abandoning any hope to get major media coverage and will only perform his summonings on his own provate property on his own time, for his own selected viewing groups...

Dear List,

I have been waiting on television stations to give me a chance, but it is clear that I am being ignored by them.

Today is June 12th and I have 33 days to go.

It's been 17 days since I made history as the first man to call down UFOs for TV stations to film.

At first, YAHWEH had me to announce that I am summoning only for the media.

The general media failed me, especially newspapers.

Then, I was told to open up to television stations only, and they have failed me.

While trying to deal with both of these media entities, it was under these conditions.

1. I was supposed to summon only for the media and not independent video crews.

2. I was to be ready to go, in a moment's notice, where they wanted me to go and meet them.

I have wasted enough time dealing with the media, especially television stations, according to those conditions.

Now that all the media has clearly refused to cover me, I must proceed forward under new conditions I have been shown.

These are those conditions:

1. I will summon on my summoning property only and no longer be on call to go to any part of the city.

2. I will organize a select group of independent camera crews, who have contacted me, to document my summonings.

3. I will not contact the media and television stations any more. However, if a television station contacts me, they are welcome to come fit themselves in with what is already happening. But, they will not have priority status. And, I will not contact them anymore, unless they contact me.

This is all the information I have for you now.

Every thing is looking good.

All this happened so that I, and all of you, could see how the media is towards this type of topic.

I have a couple of camera crews that are willing to show up and document me.

I will let you know more about the developments from now on.

Let the media ignore me all they want, but YAHWEH shall bring them out of their little buildings with the force of the sightings of UFOs and spaceships that will appear in the skies over me on my signal.

Yours In The Sightings Of YAHWEH,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm kinda on his side now. He keeps his story up and there aren't any holes in it, yet. But I'll still be cautious however.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
PY will be on the Edge with Daniel Ott this Saturday at 8:00 central.

theedgeam.com...

[edit on 13-6-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is an email I recieved from Prophey Yahweh in response to an email I sent him.

"Stop being alarmed at the psychological war and strategy that I am unleashing upon the minds of men.

YAHWEH is in control and everything is going just find.

It shall be done.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

PY

htp://www.pyah.tv"

This guy is nuts.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Has anyone seen PY's latest email? I guess that he is abandoning any hope to get major media coverage and will only perform his summonings on his own provate property on his own time, for his own selected viewing groups...

Dear List,

I have been waiting on television stations to give me a chance, but it is clear that I am being ignored by them.

Today is June 12th and I have 33 days to go.

It's been 17 days since I made history as the first man to call down UFOs for TV stations to film.

At first, YAHWEH had me to announce that I am summoning only for the media.

The general media failed me, especially newspapers.

Then, I was told to open up to television stations only, and they have failed me.

While trying to deal with both of these media entities, it was under these conditions.

1. I was supposed to summon only for the media and not independent video crews.

2. I was to be ready to go, in a moment's notice, where they wanted me to go and meet them.

I have wasted enough time dealing with the media, especially television stations, according to those conditions.

Now that all the media has clearly refused to cover me, I must proceed forward under new conditions I have been shown.

These are those conditions:

1. I will summon on my summoning property only and no longer be on call to go to any part of the city.

2. I will organize a select group of independent camera crews, who have contacted me, to document my summonings.

3. I will not contact the media and television stations any more. However, if a television station contacts me, they are welcome to come fit themselves in with what is already happening. But, they will not have priority status. And, I will not contact them anymore, unless they contact me.

This is all the information I have for you now.

Every thing is looking good.

All this happened so that I, and all of you, could see how the media is towards this type of topic.

I have a couple of camera crews that are willing to show up and document me.

I will let you know more about the developments from now on.

Let the media ignore me all they want, but YAHWEH shall bring them out of their little buildings with the force of the sightings of UFOs and spaceships that will appear in the skies over me on my signal.

Yours In The Sightings Of YAHWEH,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

i think alot of us saw something like this coming, it was to good to be true and just happen like originally planned, now he has all of these excuses and problems with the media. in the end hes just going to say he summoned one in his backyard so no one else saw it and that will be that.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx

Originally posted by mpeake

i think alot of us saw something like this coming, it was to good to be true and just happen like originally planned, now he has all of these excuses and problems with the media. in the end hes just going to say he summoned one in his backyard so no one else saw it and that will be that.
At least he does acknowledge the anticipation and the scepticism that is out here.
I am in full agreement with you, as far as my expectations of this hype-event are concerned. I don't see anything substantial coming from this.
But he is being responsive and tactical with his explanations. So, I think we should play out some more rope. He will either hang himself or begin to walk on it.It's really that simple.
That's a great post, of yours, the letter, dated as it is.
Maybe he's doing nothing but an exercise of ego. We all do it in some fashion, from time to time.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A planeful of people heading from Las Vegas to Dallas have reported 45 minutes of missing time. Maybe the ship over Vegas got them.

Check it out. www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
A planeful of people heading from Las Vegas to Dallas have reported 45 minutes of missing time. Maybe the ship over Vegas got them.

Check it out. www.rense.com...

Uhm that happened on 2001 DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HBCC UFO Research Note: I found this case to be really fascinating and I am looking for answers and folks who may have been on the flight from Las Vegas, Nevada to DFW on June 6, 2001. FRom te same unreliable source Rense

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sorry I couldn't make the guy winking bigger. I was actually just being a smarta$$. I'm not a believer of the Yahweh incident.

IF what he claims happens within the 45 day range, with the large ship appearing for 2 days, I will happily apologize for being a non-Yahweh-believer. If the miracle did occur, we would more than likely have disclosure. It's not going to happen.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
Sorry I couldn't make the guy winking bigger. I was actually just being a smarta$$. I'm not a believer of the Yahweh incident.

Sorry I missed the wink my firewall hinders smilies and their movement.
My Bad

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sorry to bump this thread but I felt it related to it and did not want to start another Yahweh thread.

Anyhow,

Today has been a really weird day for me. Earlier in the day I was sorta bombarded by songs by Billy Joel, see here

www.belowtopsecret.com...

and about a half hour ago as I was sitting here at my PC listening to the TV when the words "Hey Jude, make Yahweh bring down the spaceships" came into my head. I thought to myself for a moment and said what! Then I repeated them to myself, Hey Jude, make Yahweh bring down the spaceships. Then the song hey jude came into my head and being a curious person and not knowing the exact words to the song I looked up the lyrics to see if there could possible be mention to a spaceship in the song that I missed after all these years. Well I didn't find one but after viewing the lyrics and this particular paragraph I found that I could extract these words using just this paragraph.

And any time you feel the pain, hey, Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
Well don't you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder

Now I know alot of other words could be formed using these letters like, Lanotom your nuts and a fool, but I found it interesting.

Call it nuts if you like but then I googled Jude and spaceship I found some other odd stuff. For instance, I found this here

www.returnofthenephilim.com...

The word which is translated, "giants", in the King James version of the Bible is, in Hebrew, "Nephilim", which means, "Those who fell, or ... the fallen ones". Jude, the brother of Jesus describes them as "angels, having left their first estate in heaven". These fallen angels came to earth for a serious purpose.

And then some other connections to Jude verses 6 and 7

I know this sounds really nuts and off the wall and maybe I should be seeing a head doctor for this but it's real and it is weird.

Who know's maybe I'll be hearing the opening line to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody soon.

Why is this here. Because I think I burnt a few cells in the brain with this PY guy.
If it turns out that PY is not a fraud then it will be found that he is the anti-christ. I especially believe this after the 10 plus emails sent to his list saying that Jesus was a homosexual.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join