It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechniK
www.godlikeproductions.com...

If you view the LA3.wmv at 9:50 to around 9:59 he is following one of the balloons closely.

"That is not a balloon"
*Balloon pops in the upper atmosphere
"awwhhhh man..."

Good Work TechniK you have successfully proven the balloon theory!
there is now a 99.99999% chance of him using balloons to pull the fast one

watch the video TechniK listed and the mentioned event is at 9:56 or 9:57

i slowed the video down and examined the frames in question for a decent amount of time

it is my conclusion that we now have video footage of yahweh even avoiding the fact it bursts

instead of saying "WTF?" like any true person would; he says "awww mann" in a voice tone that should make it all clearly obvious whats up

someone make a report with the FBI; or the IRS about this guy
if hes really making 750,000$ or something the IRS + FBI would really love to know about this

im sure hes committed other related crimes so lets turn him in

isnt pulling a huge scam like this illegal? especially when you try to get non-taxable income from this same project???

if its not illegal well; i tried

id just like to see the jerk go to jail or have to give all that $$$ up or something

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Here it is. I sent it to Admin but guess they didn't want to post it up. Unless I missed something.

reverse.5gigs.com...

Here's his new video at the newly aqquired summons site.

He even employs a security staff.

www.filecabi.net...

Originally posted by mwen
Lanotom:

Where is Part 2 of the Profit Yahweh's psychiatrist dilemma?

I think they finally got rid of this puppet for good...by send him to the mental hospital...for screwing up...

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That movie has made me even more of a believer

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Posted by Lanotom:
Here's his new video at the newly aqquired summons site.

He even employs a security staff.

www.filecabi.net...

Would someone PLEASE tell this "profit" to buy a tri-pod, that's some awful and truely unconvincing "evidence". Notice how before they capture the "orb/balloon" Ole Ramon "PY" Watkins says that there will be another one, how does he know beforehand that there will be two of 'em....perhaps that's how many baloons he knew had been released?

This was interesting at the start, not because of the "orbs" (same blurry out of focus unrecognizable stuff always shown as UFO proof) but because A) He seemed to summon them and B) he was predicting a "mother-ship" would hover over LV for a couple of days for all to see. I believe he's A) a con-artist B) he's crazy or worse C) both. Don't go building that alien invasion/bomb shelter just yet.

BTW, anybody get a refund yet? If this is a con(ie balloons he knew were not UFO's) then this guy should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Those of you who believe in the UFO's(from E.T. origins) should be going after this guy, if you think you have trouble with credibility now wait till this chump gets some national exposure.

Rren

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Rren]

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Rren]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
"So this is kind of like a sci-fi soap opera? Prophet Yahweh actually does sound like some cartoonish evil villian for some reason. Maybe it's just me."

No, Redeemer, this is one of the strangest characters ever to prey on the UFO community I have personally encountered; and it certainly has had its share of bizarre and seedy ones. If there is anybody out there with good psych experience they need to post a realistic diagnosis. We already have schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, with all the indications of pathological lying and positive signs of megalomania. If you look at the big picture, you will see loose ends all over the place, thus, implying possible attention deficit disorder. But, to really get down to the bone on this one, we could be dealing with a psychopath. In the profile linked below, Mr. Watkins' past and present persona fits like a glove in 11 of the 15 characteristics of psychopathic behavior.

Profile of Cult Leaders www.skeptictank.org...

Many think this has been blown out of proportion to the reality of the matter; that we should just ignore him and he will hang himself or just go away. History is riddled with the bones and ruined lives of those who fell prey to despots and concepts that were just ignored and didn't go away, without leaving a trail of misery in their wake. I simply believe that if our predecessors had not ignored a few chosen trivial psychopaths, our past might have been a little less tragic.

Patrick Cooke

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oracle Tracker
"So this is kind of like a sci-fi soap opera? Prophet Yahweh actually does sound like some cartoonish evil villian for some reason. Maybe it's just me."

I did a little play along audio interview with him a few days ago and asked him about his reference to bibleufo.com He said that your website doesn't want people to know the truth.

Be advised I did this interview after quite a few beers and did not do it with serious intention. You'll hear that towards the end.

Have a listen. reverse.5gigs.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have been reading this thread since its started and I am wondering why no one has noticed the same thing i have noticed: I'm not trying to sound racist or anything and I know it's politically incorrect but, if prophet yahweh really is a prophet of jesus and jesus is trying to use him to make us aware and stuff.. then don't you think he would of sent a white, upper/middle class, christian man so that he could be credited more? I mean seriously I dont mean to sound racist but even we are making fun of prophet yahweh for his search for an african queen..

[edit on 11/6/2005 by bannonyoung]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bannonyoung
I have been reading this thread since its started and I am wondering why no one has noticed the same thing i have noticed: I'm not trying to sound racist or anything and I know it's politically incorrect but, if prophet yahweh really is a prophet of jesus and jesus is trying to use him to make us aware and stuff.. then don't you think he would of sent a white, upper/middle class, christian man so that he could be credited more? I mean seriously I dont mean to sound racist but even we are making fun of prophet yahweh for his search for an african queen..

sorry, prophet of god*

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
bannonyoung:
Isn't Jesus a jew or something like that?

So, a jewish would probably be better...

Than again, I don't think it matters anymore...all he needs to do is deliver what he promise...by July 15, 2005. He's already getting enough publicity. That's enough to make people notice...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You're probobly right in saying it doesn't matter, but he really isnt getting publicity at all. 5 minutes a week or so on coast to coast and this forum is the only place hes being talked about it seems. Correct me if im wrong. A jewish person would make sense too but still.. does anyone else get what I mean haha

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
How many of you are aware of this thing call 'Single-Blind' experiment?

In a single-blind experiment, the individual subjects do not know whether they are so-called "test" subjects or members of an "experimental control" group. In such a trial there is a risk that subjects are influenced by interaction with the researchers - known as the experimenter effect.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think that judging Profit Yahweh or negatively criticise him is the wrong move. Because, if the PY is part of single-blind experiment as test subject or puppet, he's not the one to be blame...It's all about misdirection!

The experimenter(s) is/are the ones to be blame!

Now, the question would be who is/are the experimenter(s)?

Could they be: Powers-to-be? NWO? Alien? ALEX (or an Artificial Intelligence)?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bannonyoung

I think this
pretty much sums things up on that idea.
Everyone is equal in the sense that were all human, and if 'god' made all of us, it shouldn't matter who he picks.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that the governement lets all these shows critisizing them and talking about wanting to know the truth are so that there is more skepticism or something. Maybe the 'experimenters' are actually the government, and in this 45 day period theyre going to watch all belief in ufos crash and burn so that they dont look so suspiscous anymore or something... just a thought

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So you're saying "prophet" yahweh could be part of a disinformation operation? it sounds possible. if i was trying to spread disinformation on a subject , id pick a greedy/insane man too. this makes me wonder if the trail just ends with him or if it does actually go into something farther. someone should do more research and see if he has any government ties and discover more of his past. i think it's possible but im leaning more towards he acted alone on this. this reminds me of the man in the grassy knoll theory.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Redeemer:

I think that PY truly believe in this Yahweh's voice that talk to him in his head. I believe he is most likely a honest man. But the thing or voice or this Yahweh (god) dude that PY believes in is probably not so Honest...or godly!

My advice to PY is that he should beware of those who may be pull the strings on this UFO summon thing...

The technology for making people hear voice in their head is already Existent via Psychotronic...
en.wikipedia.org...

It just that PY may not know that for sure...hence leading back to point I made about the single-blind experiment....

Someone psychic or who do remote viewing can (truly) varify this...If the claim is true, than PY should be warn about it...for his on sake and everyone else as well...!

How can he be summone UFO's and yet those UFO ain't being picked by the government people that have tight security on air traffic...?

Something smell fishy to me...!

And finally, I now choose to believe and conclude that PY is not the one to blame!

[edit on 12-6-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Good work on finding that site mwen. Im not sure if i want to look into this any more or just forget about Watkins and pass him off as a mentally-unstable con artist with too much time on his hands.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Redeemer]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniK
www.godlikeproductions.com...

If you view the LA3.wmv at 9:50 to around 9:59 he is following one of the balloons closely.

"That is not a balloon"
*Balloon pops in the upper atmosphere
"awwhhhh man..."

There we go. I wouldn't go "aww man". That's what I'd say if I knew it was a balloon and that it popped while I was filming it, but now if it was a real UFO.

FX

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

There we go. I wouldn't go "aww man". That's what I'd say if I knew it was a balloon and that it popped while I was filming it, but now if it was a real UFO.

As has been said before, and upon my examination, it's clearly a linear blur over a discernable amount of frames even at 1x speed, indicating a defocusing camera, not an instantaneous pop as would occur if it was a balloon which actually burst. He then focuses the camera on the second balloon, then if you fast forward to 11:26, you will find one of the people present pointing out the first one again and he zooms in on it to a similar depth. At this time you will also notice the same focusing effect as occurs back at 9:5x. Except the balloon is still there the second time. As with the powerline non-issue, just a little distracting tangent from this video.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hi Lanotom,

I was like your very adept manner in bringing PY out, although you can tell he really loves to talk about himself anyway. You’re a shoo-in to be a Cardinal in his theocracy now. But you did great, and you done good. The good is that you got him to specifically verify that he is the author of “The Black Jew Hebrew Israelite Study Guide”, which considering the inflammatory content, is not good for him. And this is a classic about our website: "the people that's been entrusted to tell people the truth and I represent showing people that they don't know what they're talking about". That is a direct endorsement of our integrity, if I ever heard one. Next time call could you get him to admit he is the Antichrist? May I post this link as "anonymous" to my site? Again well done!

Patrick

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Ok, I tried...

I caught a glimpse of this thread a few weeks ago but never really looked at it. Now that I've come back and seen that it has 51 pages, I'm dumbfounded... Can someone summarize this story for me? This is really interesting, but I just don't think I can read a couple thousand posts just to find out what's going on without losing my mind.

What's the general concensus on this guy? What's the estimated percentage of people that believe and don't believe? Is it 50/50? Has anything new happened? Has any new evidence been presented? Has anyone else made claims of being able to summon ufo's themselves?

I'll read all 51 pages if I have to, but it just seems so exhausting... If anyone can recap real quick, I'd be very greatful.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join